LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Their little baby(private)

Hya123

"Good idea. She is a little big for toddler clothes but I bet we can find some cute preschool outfits for her" Leslie told Hailey as if Paxton was too young to understand them. She again had ignored her friend's question only answering the ones she wanted to. After getting in the car and buckling up she headed towards Target to do some shopping. Leslie wondered what kind of clothes Hailey was thinking of for Paxton as she was thinking about clothes that had a zipper in the back or could only be taken off a certain way.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ i think we can find her some cute dresses and sleepers. She is pretty small so we can find some cute things. Also she going to need to bottles, pacifier and stuff like that “ Hailey told leslie as they pulled into the parking lot. She looked in the back at paxton and realized the little girl had to fall asleep. “ look she sleeping that means we can shop in peace “ 

Paxton realized they were ignoring her and that she basically didn’t have any say in anything. She also was really tired from not sleeping much the night before so she decided taking a nap would feel good. 

"Ok I'll get a cart while you get her out but try not to wake her" Leslie told Hailey after she had parked the car. She hoped her lover wouldn't wake their new little as she wanted some stuff to be a surprise. While she didn't plan on making the tiny girl wear diapers or training panties if she had an accident that would quickly change. Leslie found a cart where a baby carrier could go but could also hold Paxton and brought it over to Hailey.

Hailey nodded she got Paxton out without waking her. when Leslie came back she placed Paxton in the cart so she would stay sleeping. “ she is just adorable” bailey whispered to leslie while they walked in the store. The first allie they went to was the bottles and pacifier. 

“ i think we should just go to bottles not sippy cups. “ hailey said to leslie looking at the selection. 

"I know and now we don't have to go through the hassle of adopting a baby. The best part though is she will never grow up" Leslie told Hailey as she watched Paxton sleep in the cart. She was so glad they finally had their own child and was starting to see her more as a baby than a small adult. When they reached the bottles and pacifiers she began looking around at the different choices. "Good idea we don't want her spilling anything. What do you think of these pacifiers ?" Leslie asked Hailey as she showed her a pack of Minnie Mouse pacifiers.

“ oh yes pacifier will be perfect for her. especially if she needs some quit time. “ hailey said she picked up a cup packs of pacifier and clips to go with them. 

Paxton was starting to wake up she opened her eyes and immediately knew she was in a store. but she was confused about why she was in the cart. But that confusing went away whe she get her full bladder knowing she needed to go to the bathroom. So she started to get out of the cart. 

Leslie giggled as she and Hailey looked at the packs of different pacifiers and bottles for Paxton before putting plenty in the cart. She was surprised to find her tiny friend was awake now and was trying to get out of the cart. Thankfully the part of the cart she was in held her quite nicely though she could still probably get out. "Paxton stay in the cart. I don't want you falling out and getting hurt" Leslie warned Paxton unaware she needed to use the bathroom.

hailey was happy paxton didn’t get out the cart as they were shopping. She started to look  down the aisle at the bibs. 

Paxton sighed in frustration. “ i need to get out and use the bathroom “ Paxton said still trying to get out of the cart. Paxton had drank way to much at the restaurant and now she was paying for it. 

Leslie pushed Paxton back into the cart before asking her. "What did we say about you going potty ?" She clearly expected her to ask to go potty instead of just telling her when she needed it. Even if her tiny friend asked she would make her wait until they were done picking out a few more things. Leslie didn't seem to realize or care how urgently Paxton needed to get to a bathroom.

Paxton didn’t realize what Leslie was talking about until she remembered the rules they set early. But the small push cause Paxton bladder to reals a little and she knew if she didn’t get to toilet soon it was going to cause an accident. “ i really need to use the potty” she whined. 

"That is not how you ask for something Paxton and you know it" Leslie scolded Paxton as she was sure she was just trying to ignore the rules. She waited to see if her tiny friend would ask to go potty or just keep telling her she needed to go potty. Fortunately for now the small accident had escaped her notice. Leslie would have no problems with putting Paxton in protection if she had an accident even if it wasn't her fault.

paxton sighed this was ridiculous. She needed to go to the bathroom and leslie was being annoying about it. “ can you please take me to the...”  was what paxton was about to say when her bladder released in the cart. Lacrosse. was so embarrassed the only thing she could do was cry and cover her face. 

Haikey watched the you g girl have an accident. She did feel bad for her but they couldn’t be lenient on the rules. “ i can go get paxton a new outfit while you change her “ hailey suggested to  leslie. 

"Oh Paxton I can't believe you ! Just because we have some rules you don't like is no reason to pee your pants like a baby !" Leslie scolded Paxton as she saw her pee in the cart. She quickly grabbed a 74 pack of Minnie Mouse Pull-Ups for 4T to 5T girls. After taking her tiny friend out of the cart she gave her the pack to hold. "Yes please see what you can find in her size. We'll be in the family bathroom" Leslie told Hailey before getting a can of baby powder and baby wipes then began leading Paxton away to get changed.

Paxton was very upset about the accident. Paxton didn’t even noticed the pull ups until the got to the bathroom. “ oh no leslie i do not need pull ups those are for baby’s mx i am an adult” Paxton said she was not going to wear a pull up. 

Hailey pushed the cart to the clothing section and decided to get paxton a simple  shorts and t shirt that had a mermaid on it. 

"Oh really ? How many adults pee their pants instead of using the bathroom ?" Leslie asked Paxton as they soon entered the family bathroom. She locked the door before going over to the changing table and pulled it down. Once she had done that she had her tiny friend drop the pack of Pull-Ups and began undressing her. If Paxton was difficult about wearing the Pull-Ups Leslie would just get her some Huggies diapers instead.

“ oh no i don’t care i will not use the diaper at all. and you won’t put me in it” paxton yelled at leslie. She tried to stop leslie from pulling her pants down she was determined not wear the pull up. 

hailey had. picked a pa k of diapers up while she grabbed paxton outfit thinking they would work better anyway. 

"First of all they are training panties not diapers. Second if you keep that up I'll go get you some real diapers. Is that what you need ?" Leslie asked Paxton as she gave her butt a light swat. She then picked her tiny friend up and put her on the changing table. After strapping her down she removed all of her clothes leaving her butt naked. "Now do you want to wear the Pull-Ups or should I have Hailey get you some real diapers ?" Leslie asked Paxton sure that she would give into wearing training panties instead of baby diapers.

paxton  squirmed on the table. in her mind she wasn’t going to wear either. “ no you can get me real panties or nothing at all. i am not a baby and i’m sick of you guys treating me like one “ paxton said she she tried to get off the changing table. 

Hailey had showed up to the dressing room perfect timing with the pack of diaper and the little outfit for paxton. 

"After that big accident you should be grateful I don't put you right in diapers. I'm giving you a chance to earn panties though. If you wear the Pull-Ups and keep them dry for an entire week then you can wear panties again" Leslie told Paxton as she opened the pack of baby wipes. She wiped her tiny friend's butt clean then proceeded to start spanking it. Unless she was interrupted the spanking would continue until the girl decided to wear the training panties or baby diapers. Leslie was certain Paxton couldn't stay dry for a week but was willing to give her a chance to prove she didn't need protection.

Paxton honestly thought about leslie said and decided this was a better option then diapers. Then when leslie started to spank paxton she started to cry because this was her second spanking today. “ i’ll wear the training panties  please stop “ Paxton said in tears. 

Hailey walked in the bathroom right when paxton was done getting spanking. “ leslie  i got clothes for her “ hailey said handing her a pink shirt and pair of black shorts. 

"That's better and remember one whole week without accidents before you can go back to wearing panties" Leslie told Paxton as she stopped spanking her once she had given up. She opened the pack of Pull-Ups and got one out just as her friend knocked on the bathroom door. After opening the door she looked at the clothes her roommate had picked hoping they had cute designs on them. Leslie looked at the pack of Huggies Hailey had brought with and briefly considered just putting Paxton in a baby diaper anyways but decided to keep her word.

Paxton was not happy about her current situation and decided it was better than diapers. Paxton was happy to have a decent outfit and not something overly babyish. 

hailey handed the stuff to leslie and waited for her to finish getting paxton dress s so they could finish shopping. 

Leslie went back over to Paxton and applied plenty of baby powder on her butt then slid the Pull-Up up her legs. She released her tiny friend from the changing table and quickly dressed her in the clothes with flower designs. After spotting the wet clothes she remembered they didn't have anywhere to put them. "What should we do with her clothes ?" Leslie asked Hailey as she was considering throwing them away.

“ just put her old clothes in the trash “ bailey said thinking that was the best place she helped paxton off the table to her feet. “ do you want to walk or ride in the cart l bailey asked. 

Paxton didn’t mind the outfit because it was not overly babyish. she looked at leslie and her old clothes and knowing that was probably the last time she would wear adult clothes. “ i guess walk “ paxton said like it was obvious.

Leslie quickly complied as she threw Paxton's wet clothes in the trash. She made sure to get the pack of Pull-Ups but made the tiny woman carry them herself. Once they returned to the cart she looked to see if the wet spot had been dried up yet. Leslie hadn't told Paxton yet but she was putting her on the three strikes program meaning after three accidents she would be demoted to Huggies.