LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi All,

I'm not sure whether or not this is the right place to do this, but I just wanted to check in with everyone to see how you're all doing during the lockdown? I hope you're all keeping safe and well.

Would any UK adult babies be interested in arranging a web chat one evening? It might be a good way to people to connect during this difficult time.

I hope you're all OK.

Take care,

Baby Richie

An online meet up could be quite a fun idea, what were you thinking, something like Zoom? 

I'm surviving so far, I'm lucky enough/cursed to be able to work from home. So it's only occasional trips out to the supermarket to replenish food stocks that really force me to take any risks. 

Hopefully everyone else is safe and well supplied with padding. 

• Thanks 1

Hi Frankfurter!

I might be a bit too shy for video chat, but yes, something like that. I thought it would be a good idea for us all to support each other through what is a difficult time for everyone.

For some people, I guess the lockdown means more opportunities to be in nappies, but for others it might mean no time alone, and no possibility of expressing their adult baby side.

I'm in the 'stay at home for 12 weeks' group, and given a few long standing health issues, I'm taking the advice seriously.

Big Hugs!