LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banana challenge??

Diaperdave0

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found this on reddit and it was a good explanation and gave some great tips. I have done it but didn't use 7 bananas

A few days ago, I took the plunge and bought some bananas. I was nervous, but excited. I grabbed a jar of coconut oil and headed for the shower. Now, I'm here to share what I learned trying this trick.

Everything I share here is from the perspective of a cis-female who has been scared to do real messing for vaginal-health reasons.

For the uninformed, the "Banana Trick" is one of two things.

1. Sticking mashed up banana in your diaper to simulate wearing a messy diaper.

2. Sticking pieces of banana up your butt to simulate messing a diaper.

I did the latter.

Here's what I learned:

• Start small. I remembered someone saying to start with SEVEN bananas the first time. By the third, I was bursting. I couldn't imagine trying to stuff four more on top of that.

• Firm bananas really are best for this. Mine were yellow with a bit of green still at the stems, and they were just right for what I was doing.

• It's a very messy process. Be sure to do it somewhere where clean-up will be easy. I got mashed banana all over both hands and all over the shower.

• Surprisingly, you don't really need lube. I lubed up my first banana, which turned completely to mush and didn't go in right. But the slippery smashed banana worked as its own lube after that.

• Break your bananas in half. They're much easier to get in than whole bananas.

• The first banana will probably just completely turn to mush against your butt. Push in as much of the smaller lumps as you can with your fingers/hands and then move on to the second half. It should be much easier for subsequent halves.

• Use your palm or the base of multiple fingers to gently push the banana in. If you use your fingertips, you'll only make a mess. Still fun, but not quite what we're going for. This is another reason why you ought to break the banana in half. The flat base will make it easier to insert.

• Have a fresh diaper ready and handy. You're going to want to get into it quick.

• As long as you've voided your bowels semi-recently, nothing but banana should come out.

• For cis-females, yeast infections are a non-issue. I was concerned about the sugary banana getting inside me and causing issues. However, I sat in my messy diaper for ~40 minutes, squishing it around, sitting on it, and even playing with my magic wand before showering, and three days later can report no issues.

All-in-all, it was a ton of fun! I may go grab some more bananas from the fridge while I wait for responses here. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who's been curious about messing, but is worried about smell, dealing with poop, or vaginal-health.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I read it was seeing how manpy bananas you could stuff up your butt. I got to three and a half and no more would go in. what I read was four bananas someone got in. The real fun part is pulling the diaper up and also locking rubber pants, my preference and seeing how long you can hold them it and then they come out with venfence and this is the fun part for you have a clean mess in your diaper and can sit in it and move around in it and maybe cum as I did. I was fun. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ok! I in the past used Quaker original oats, cook them as direct with water, let them cool down some, then place them in front and back of your diapers. They not only feel great but it is great for your skin. Don't ask me why I did this, but made some one morning and had left overs. It feels great and it can stay in your diapers as long as you wish. HAVE FUN Let me know if you like