LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ideal Punishment?

Guest badbabyjoey

i love a good traditional spanking, but then i love it so much its hardly a punishment anymore

giggles

lucy

depends on what i feel like i guess the one i would prefer would be to have to stand in the corner with out diapers on just big little boy pants and not allowed to leave the corner and have to wet or fill my pants with mommy watching me then taken in to the bedroom and do adult things

hmmm... the punishment should fit the crime... so the best punishment would depend on what the punishment is for.

for example if you where rude to momy a suitable punishment could be having to keep your dummy (pacifier for you us types!) in you mouth or if you want something a bit stronger how about a gag. for weting or messing your clothes, furniture etc... then forced diapering would be a suitable punishment. for tampering with your nappy (when that is momys job) a suitable punishmet would be an enema and restraints so you have to spend time in a messy nappy without being able to touch it... there are plent more i could come up with it all depends on what you are being punished for.

hmmm... the punishment should fit the crime... so the best punishment would depend on what the punishment is for.

for example if you where rude to momy a suitable punishment could be having to keep your dummy (pacifier for you us types!) in you mouth or if you want something a bit stronger how about a gag. for weting or messing your clothes, furniture etc... then forced diapering would be a suitable punishment. for tampering with your nappy (when that is momys job) a suitable punishmet would be an enema and restraints so you have to spend time in a messy nappy without being able to touch it... there are plent more i could come up with it all depends on what you are being punished for.

ME RUDE :)

when I had a mommy a couple of years ago I used to be spanked and enemas and you name it.

but I guess by far I liked being forced to wear whatever she picked out for me and then forced to go out in public with her wearing what she picked.

I guess i'm just a gluten for punishment. I loved every minute of the embarrasing situation.

but as I say ( to each his own).

smiles

• 2 weeks later...

My ideal/dreaded punishment is having to wear whatever Mommy has decided She wishes to dress me in. When Mommy has had enough of my brattyu behavior She drags me into my 'punishment room/nursery' where She has laid out my clothes which is a little schoolgirl white blouse and plaid pleated skirt outfit with white tights, white lace anklet socks and black patent Mary Jane strap shoes. Then i am strapped down to my changing table where She puts me into a very thick white disposable diaper. No matter if i am standing or sitting the diaper is clearly visible from under my short skirt and thru my tights - i cannot hide it. She also makes me wear padded mittens so I cant remove my punishment clothes and She puts a large pacifier into my mouth with straps around my head so She doesnt have to hear me whine. Then She invites Her girlfriends over to see me.

Patti