LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 incontinence - how I did it.

I've read quite a few posts here about people who are, like I did, making their way towards full incontinence, and I thought I'd share what worked for me about 10 years ago.  

Briefly, my desire to be incontinent was driving me insane and getting stronger - I was totally obsessed with it and was spending huge amounts of time thinking about it and browsing online at sites that dealt with it and the obsession was negatively affecting my whole life, making me feel very depressed and desperate.  

I tried some hypnosis recordings which didn't really work for me, but they gave me an understanding of hypnosis and NLP and I decided to put some time in to making my own.  I felt that the generic recordings available to buy weren't personal enough to break through deeply ingrained psychological barriers.  So I bought a book, did some research, and went to work.  

The main elements of success in self hypnosis are putting yourself into a relaxed deep trance and making sure that the commands you give yourself, both to get into that state, and then to modify your behaviour, are clear and desired.  If you don't want to do something I can't see any amount of hypnosis having much of an effect, so be very clear about what you want to avoid any mental conflict. 

I made multi track recordings using online sound recording software.  If you're not familiar with what this means, basically it means you can record different sounds and different volumes and then play them all back at the same time.  It's not difficult to use and you soon get the hang of it.  So I multi layered sounds and music that I found relaxing, nothing with words.  For me this is rain and a ticking grandfather clock and waves rolling in on a windy beach with a piano played aimlessly in the distance.  I added some sounds of my childhood  (songs and TV themes) and from periods of my life when I was very happy and content.  These were very low in the background so they were barely perceptible.  I don't think it really mattes what it is but simply that it's sounds that you find relaxing, that will take you to a place mentally where you can be secure and open to linking letting go of continence with happiness and not anxiety.

I used my own voice to record the hypnosis commands and prompts - when you first hear your own voice like this, it sounds odd and distracting so it that it won't work at all, but you'll soon get used to it and won't notice it anymore.  Again, you have to think about what will work for you.  How can you be drawn into a deep trance which leaves your mind open to implanted thoughts.

The important thing with the commands is to make them clear, short and repetative and to have them going on constantly in the background as well as being prominent.  You can reduce the volume so that they're barely perceptible, but you're still hearing them.  It's really important to write yourself a proper script that you practise and read from at a steady pace so that you're not stumbling around the words.  It doesn't need to be much as repetition is so important.  Don't try and do too much at once.  If you're an AB you probably want something much more complicated than a DL like me, but it's better to concentrate on one or two things rather than 20. 

You need to use your name alot with the commands so that it's very clear to your unconscious mind that they're for you, and to use language that has strong meaning and association  for you.  They need to be words that you feel comfortable with.  For instance, I'm sure some people will be more responsive to words associated with obedience and others may need more encouragement or coaxing.  Again, you need to find what works well for you. 

When I used the tape it was important to be wearing a nappy but equally important to be able to relax totally, so if diapers turn you on, you're probably better not wearing one and putting on something less sexually stimulating but that you don't mind getting wet.  

Your environment needs to be somewhere you find comfortable and not distracting, so turn your phone off!

The point of doing this is to find a way of making it work for you so you'll probably have to experiment.  I was amazed at how quickly it worked for me once i'd done a bit of tinkering and it's amazing what your mind can do if you can get deep inside it.  I think that if you really want to be incontinent, it's probably not difficult at all if you can find the right state mentally.  You are just helping yourself to do something that you wanted to do anyway, and to be the person you feel you are.  My aim was to become incontinent, dependent on using incontinence equipment, and to deepen the sense of shame and embarassment I feel about it in specific circumstances.  I also programmed in a trigger phrase (known to a couple of people I know and trust) and personal imagery which will, in ordinary circumstances, make me feel a desperate need to urinate, even though incontinence means I never usually feel like that.

As with all things, there was a bit of a price to be paid and I became a bit less secure around my bowels.  I'd never wanted to be incontinent in that area and it was a bit scary to find that the self hypnosis was having this effect.  I tried to fix it on the recordings, but it didn't really work,  so now I just take care of that end of things with enemas and I've been clean as a whistle ever since.

Doing this is quite an investment of time but I'd reached the point where the investment was worth it for the sake of my mental health.  

Practical things to bear in mind:
you'll have to be diapered 24/7, which isn't cheap
you'll have to be diapered around your family and friends which may cause upset
you may have to tell your employer
you may find some activities more difficult (I like to play tennis), especially if they involve changing in front of others
you'll always have to carry a bag with a spare in it
while most people are sympathetic or don't care if they find out you're incontinent and wear diapers, you may encounter mockery and name calling and feel ashamed, so you have to be committed to this as well.  If you have doubts if this is right for you, hypnosis probably won't work very well.

It is worth persevering.  I found quite difficult enter trance when I first started, but now it takes seconds and the effect has been completely positive.

• Thanks 1

Interesting, this is exactly where I am now, I have been wearing diapers for some time usually an extended period probably greater than three months  at the end of which potty training is a necessity and I think last time took me more than two years before my bladder control was fully back now the diaper is back on and I truly expect this time would be most likely permanent before I did not use hypnosis files just constant 24/7 diapering and regular affirmations of "I must not control my bladder or bowels". Recently I have been examining many hypnosis files and have learnt that they can be highly enjoyable. Personalisation of course will make them much more effective and of course if the creator has done so for a different group of people than oneself it can be a disaster.

20hrs later, hr Have been busy with Audacity, laying tracks can be as hypnotic as listening ?