LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped and taught a lesson (Ishigreensa)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man smiled and nodded.

"Good girl.  Now come here."

He started to dress her first in a diaper, this time, tape on.

Then he put her in the onsie that made taking the diaper off hard for her, and the bottom wasn't snap on either.  It was worn like a swimsuit, which meant she'd have to get her skirt off and out of the way before she could get to the onsie, before she could get to the diaper.

Then he put a skirt on her that had sewn in panties to it to make sure she had to take it off to get to her onsie and diaper.

Finally, he had her dressed, and then pulled her to his lap.

"Feel a little better?  Less gross?" he asked her.

"Now, I am going to test you from time to time, and the better you do with the tests and show me I can trust you, the more freedom and more contact you will have with daddy.  But the more you fail to show you can be trusted, the less contact with daddy and the more you will be stuck in this room with no way out."

He rubbed her back.

"Do you understand?"

"You don't like the rats?" he asked her.  "I can keep them out of your room, but you'll have to be very obedient and show me that you are going to be a good girl.  Is that a deal?"

He smiled at her.

"They don't really hurt anyone.  They are just there to scare disobedient kids."

He smiled.

"Alright.  As long as you behave, I'll make sure they can't get into the walls near your room, but if you make trouble, they will come back."

He then picked her up like she was in elementary school and not a teenager.

"Now, I'm going to get you something to play with.  If you are a good girl, you will be able to play until lunch time."

He left the room for a minute and then came back with an ipad, but there was one thing he was careful about.  It was NOT connected to the internet.  But it did have a few games that children would easily enjoy, and two of the games were not even too childish for young adults.

"Now you play, and I'll check on you in a while to give you some lunch and change your pants again.  You'll have to pee before then, I dare say."

The man didn't return for about six hours, but when he did, he went over to her table and sat down with some McDonalds food.

"Are you hungry?"

I'm afraid I'm starting to get bored and don't know where else to take this role play.  It feels like it's just crawling along because almost every answer is just a line or two.  Sorry.  I thought I could do it with you, but I find myself unable to really think about anything else to do with this.

(I don't want to skip to where she has already accepted this, but I would like to skip where she already knows somewhat what is expected of her though she hates it.  And I need more than a few sentences per post from you, or I'll just be wasting my time because I'll get bored again.  Can you try to reply with a bit more details?)

(yes I can give it a try)

A few days have passed Sarah was still not accepting her current position. She hated being treated like a baby. She felt gross using her diaper.What was worse for her it was becoming harder to hold it.so She wanted to do was go home and stop calling this man daddy it made her feel sick saying it.

The man smiled when he came in one day a week later to the locked room about ready to let her start having more freedom than just one room.

"Just remember," he told her as he went over to the bed and sat on it putting his hand near her privates to check her diaper for sagging squishiness that told him she was wet.  "I will let you roam around a few more rooms now you are starting to be obedient, but if you try to go anywhere you are not allowed, I'll put back in here, and you won't get your diaper changed for a full day.  Understand?"

He lifted her up and took her to the changing table he had just put in the room a day or so before.

He sat her on it and waited for her to lay down so he could change her diaper.

y yes daddy all Sarah wanted was freedom to go home and be with her mom. As the days passed leading up to know Sarah was starting to have conflicts with in her self. was she the almost adult she believed she was or was she just a child that needs her mommy.

"Good girl," he cooed at her as he laid her back and started to undo her clothes so he could get to her wet diaper.  "You are such a good little one."

He opened her diaper and started to wipe her privates as though she was a toddler or something.

Once she was clean, he lifted her into a new clean diaper and then he helped her down to the floor in just a diaper and shirt.

"Come with daddy and we'll get you some lunch, baby."

For the first time since coming there a couple of weeks ago, she was led out of that locked room and to a real kitchen table where she had a plate waiting for her with some chicken nuggets on it, some sauce, some mashed potatoes, and some green peas.

"Now, you eat up, baby, and I'll see about some dessert for you after."

She was not given a fork though.  He expected her to use her hands.

moving around in the diaper and Indies was diffcult for Sarah to get use to. Sarah sat in the chair and started eating her food though it was difficult to not make a mess with the food since she had no spoon or fork. She did eventual finish making a bit of a mess on her hands and face. She was now thirsty and hoped she would get desssert.

Daddy smiled and nodded at her.

"Such a good girl," he said.  "Now, you want dessert?  How about a little drink first?"

He went to the sink and mixed up some grape kool-aide but he also put another muscle relaxant in it so she would pee or poop her pants sooner than later.  And put that on the table in front of her while he went to get the chocolate cake out of the refrigerator.  

He cut it up into eight equal pieces, and put one slice on a plate for her, but again, gave her no fork to eat it with.

On the other hand, he ate his with a fork across from her.

After he got her used to peeing and pooing in her diaper and her panties when she had those on, too, he would then work on getting her used to telling him when she did a boo boo in her pants....

Sarah drank the kool aide and ate the cake one agin making a mess on her hands and face. It was fairly clear that she would need a bib at her next meal. part of her though if she was becoming dependant on her diaper after so long .

Sarah hoped that when she goes home things won't be different with her mom.

Daddy loved the mess she made on her face, her hands, and her shirt.  It was one of the reasons he didn't put her in a skirt or pants yet, though.  He wanted her to make a mess.  It was part of her training, to let her see how much a child she was.

He finally let her up from the table and took her towards the bathroom, not to use the toilet, but to show her in the mirror what he was about to clean up.

"Does that face look like the face of a young adult?" he asked her trying to drill into her that she was a child.

I um n no daddy it doesn't sarah was embarrassed looking at the mess she made of herself. Sarah felt more like an overgrown toddler the a big girl though part of her still refused to beleave. And yet there was a small part of her that was starting to believe she was just I big baby that wanted her mommy.

her mom was getting a progress report on how Sarah was doing. She had also made some changes around the house witch includes Sarah's room.

Daddy nodded in approval.

"That's right, it's not.  It's a little girl that keeps peeing her panties, isn't it?" he asked her.  "Now, let daddy wash your face and hands off."

He kissed the back of her head.

"I bet you wished you listened to mommy and did what mommy told you before you were taken away, don't you?  I bet you know that if you had been a good girl and obeyed mommy's advice not to use strange bathrooms, and not run off on her when you were in trouble, you'd know you wouldn't have been in a position to get taken like this.  Don't you, baby?  So, next time mommy tells you to do something, what do you think you will do?  Cry and scream about it until either you get your way, or you give in and let mommy have hers... or walk away from her and dare her to treat you like the child you are?"

He kissed her head again.

"Until I am absolutely sure you know the correct answer to that question, you are going to be here for a while.  While your mom doesn't know where you are or that you were kidnapped, I've been watching you, and the way you treat her.  I don't like it.  I also feel you are putting yourself in danger every time you walk away from her, so I'm doing this to make sure you learn, there are creeps out here like me... and some even worse!"

He checked her pants by squeezing her diaper again, but it was dry.

"Do you like it when I check to see if you peed your diaper?" he asked her thinking she didn't and expected her to want to cry and be confused because she was scared to tell her real feelings....

Sarah didn't know what to say there was a lot in her head to process. She had just stood there silent. part of her knew she was just just a little child trying to be a big girl.

at home her mom was finishing up Sarah's new nursery making sure that she had plenty of diapers for baby girl