LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped and taught a lesson (Ishigreensa)

Sarah was 17 she was in a rebellious point of her life often not listening to or disrespecting her mom. One day her mom had enough of it and beleaved that Sarah need to be taught a lesson.She paid a large some of money to have Sarah kidnapped.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheila was tired of her daughter's rebellious attitude, so she researched until she found an agency that promised to deliver the scare of their lives into teens that needed to learn to trust their parents more.

Now, Mike, a strong man waited just inside a public bathroom in one of Sarah's favorite shopping stores for her to go in against her mother's wishes.  He was going to nab her there, and using a cloth with drug in it, he would put her out so he could take the rebellious girl to his training house.

While she was at the sink, Mike grabbed her from behind and held the rag to her mouth and nose until she passed out.  He wrestled with her if she proved to be a bit stronger, and ended up knocking her head against the wall twice in conjunction with making her breath in the fumes from the rag.

Later, she would wake up in a bedroom.  

She would be in a bed, more the size for a toddler, with a cutesy dresser and a very small table and chair.  This would be her world for a short time.  Mike was not there.

She had nothing tying her down, but the window had bars on it, so it was nearly impossible to escape if she found a way to break it open, and the door was three inches thick, and oak.  It was solid through and through, so even a martial artist would have to hit it just right to have a chance in even causing a little crack in it.

No one responded to her at first, but there was a baby monitor on the table.

She was dressed the way she was at the mall... for the time being....

I need to get the hell out hear I also need something for this splitting headache. Sarah tried to open the door but it seem to be locked from the other side. She look around the room why does this room look so babish 

While she was looking around, trying to figure out what was in store, the heavy door to the room started to open.

As it cracked open, she would see a powerful man nearly twice her size across the chest.

He slipped into the room and closed the door behind him, and somehow, it automatically locked.

"Is your name Sarah?" he asked her with a smile.

"Why are you here?  You demand to be released?  Are you serious?  I'm not your parents, kid.  You can't snot talk BS to a kidnapper.  You are lucky I'm not holding a knife to your throat, but I guess you being a know it all teen, you don't think I could pull it off, do you?"

He smiled at her.

"But then again, I wonder how it is you got here if you only ever go where you want to go because you are soooo good at taking care of yourself, right?"

He smiled again.

"Anyway, I thought I'd ask you what you wanted for dinner, but as you are not very docile as yet, maybe I should wait until tomorrow night to feed you?"

When she tried to kick him, he decided she had given her answer.

He had been ready for that because almost all the girls that he had done this with before were known to go for that move, if not stomp first and then kick there.  So he grabbed her foot and pulled up causing her to fall backwards.

He went back to the door, and pushed a card of some kind in a slot to make it open and then went back out, and pushed the door closed.

He was going to leave her in that room the rest of the night.

And there wasn't even a toilet in there!

Worse, there were several hidden cameras, so if she pulled down her pants, he would see it.

The man watched her for a while, through the cameras.

He could see what the lady that hired him was on about though.  She was certainly way too big for her britches.  She tried to fight him off, and that was expected, but now, she looked like she was just lying and thinking about how to escape.  He couldn't even tell if she was crying.  She was definitely too cocky and needed to learn that she was not in control of every thing, especially when she is being kidnapped.

He decided to see if she was scared of anything, and he let a small door open in the wall, way too small for even a human arm to get into but certainly big enough for what would come out eventually, his tormenting rats.  He had three of them for the purpose of scaring little girls.

At the moment, though, the rats were busy elsewhere, so she wouldn't deal with them for a little while....

After resting for maybe an hour or two, there were some noises coming from the far wall.  There was scratching and scurrying because the rats had come to investigate the newly open room.

There were just three of them, the only three he had kept for scaring little girls.

He couldn't tell what she thought of them by looking, but she was not panicking.  She really was a tough pickle to crack, wasn't she?  Well, he'll just have to see what she thinks when he eventually puts food in there for her, and the rats have the same chance to get to it that she does....

Of course, he had not put any food out yet.  It was just thinking that when he did, it might break her a little if she were hungry enough and knew the rats had access to the food that she did.

For now, the rats just scurried along the walls exploring.

The man smiled and went off to get other things he wanted done.  He had the room recorded 24 hours a day, so he didn't fear missing anything.  Besides, the cameras were more to make her uncomfortable than to necessarily watch everything she did.

He spent the next three hours cleaning up a bit around his living area, having dinner, and then he eventually went to sleep leaving her to think about where she was.  She might be ready in the morning to start her re-training.

There was a knock at her door when morning came, and the door opened slightly.

"Let's try this again," he said closing himself in the room with her.  "Do you want to get on with what is in store, or do you want to wait a bit longer before you eat?" he asked the girl with messy hair, red-bloodshot eyes, and a droopy face.

The man smiled.

"So....  What I need to do for you to earn breakfast, is to have you take off your pants and panties and put the things I'll lay on your bed for you on.  You need to be properly dressed if you want breakfast."

He then left a bag on the bed of which within, there was a black t-shirt, some shorts, but then there was a bra and a pull up diaper!