LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped and taught a lesson (Ishigreensa)

The man rewarded her with some French toast, oatmeal with sugar, milk and orange juice on the small table.

Then he left her to eat.

The oatmeal had some muscle relaxant in it that would eventually make it hard for her to hold it because it didn't look like she had used the bathroom in her pants or anywhere else until that point.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah ate her food finishing everything  leaving the dishes in the table. she yawned and sat on the bed. She started to nod off eventually falling asleep just sitting there like I child that fell asleep with out realizing.

The man smiled and came in and helped her into bed and then took her dirty dishes out of the room.

He would let her sleep for a while... waiting for the relaxant to do its job and make her glad she had the pull up on.

The man watched the cameras from time to time to get an idea of when she would eventually wet her pants and wake up feeling nasty and uncomfortable.  If he was lucky, she might even have to poop, which would put her in just the situation he needed her in to explain she is still a child and needs to learn to respect her place as such.

Sarah was sound asleep for several hours not even noticed the pressure build inside her. She was also having a very strange and bizzar dream.

As the hours pass Sarah Sarah wakes up to a horrable shock that she had pres in her sleep

The man saw the girl seemed to sit up in shock, and that brought him to action.  He went down into her room again, and opened the door.

"Well?" he asked her.  "Did you sleep okay?"

He waited for her to give herself away that she peed her pants.  He wanted to force her to admit it before he would help her.

"Goo...oo...d," he drew the word out.  "I'm glad you got well rested.  Now, we are going to have a bit of a talk."

He frowned at her.

"Have you ever been warned not to use public bathrooms in places that you are not familiar with before, or at least alone?" he asked her.  "Because you are in this situation because you didn't think anything about that rule if you had heard it before."

"Well, whether you were warned about public bathrooms that you are not familiar with or not, I do know you are a brat at home and you don't think you need any guidance at all.  I knew how to kidnap you because you think you are so smart and are able to take care of yourself, but look how that turned out."

He laughed.

"Now, the way I see it, you can try to become a more willing child and do as you are told, or I can just keep you locked up indefinitely.  The choice is yours, but just saying so won't work for me.  You have to prove it, and until you do, you are going to be in this room."

He stood up.

"Is there anything I should know before I go?"

If she didn't want to tell him she peed herself, then she could just sit there in her wet.  The cameras were on her.

"Oh, and I do have cameras on this room, so I'll know when you stand up or do anything I want or don't want you to do."

I'm not trying to be a brat I'm 17 I'm only try to be more independent for when I eventually move out and live on my own . Sarah blush feeling embarrassed about having an accident but couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Well, that's not what I hear.  I hear you've been like this since you were 12 years old, and that you are constantly challenging your teachers and your mother."

He walked towards the door.

"Anyway, I'll let you think about your situation, and you can decide if you want to admit you are still a child, or if you want me to just keep you locked up all the time."

He then started to open the door.

W wait I I um it was easy to tell there were signs of embaresment and unease in her voice . Sarah tried her harder to not embarrassed herself  in front of the kidnapper. Though it was quite clear he could see though her faced . She tells him about her accident as her face turn a deep crimson.

The man turned back to face her and smiled.

"You did what?" he asked her.  "Tell me clearly what you did in your panties, and then I'll give you a way to fix it.  If you don't... you'll not be able to fix it."

He waited as he closed the door again to make sure she couldn't get out.

The man continued to stand there as though her pull up was no response.

"What?  Do you want me to feel your pull up on you or something?" he asked her.  "Tell me what you did, clearly, or I'm going to go on out."

"So.... the young adult you think you are... and you peed your pants in your sleep?  Are you sure you are an adult?  Or are you child like I said you were?"

He smiled.

"I'll change you if you are a child.  If you are an adult, then there is no reason to change you.  You should know better than to pee your pants if you are an adult, right?"

The man smiled.

"Good girl.  Now pull down your pull up and take it off and I'll be back in a minute with something for you to wear so you are not naked or in a wet diaper, okay?"

He then went out of the room to get some stuff to change her into.

Sarah did as told felling lover then she ever had in her life. Many thoughts went through her head , maybe i.am just a pathetic child , what would mom say if she saw me like this and how can i even face her when I go home. if I will even go home 

The man came back in, and he showed her a shirt... no... not a shirt, a onsie.  He also had a diaper that was big enough to fit her and a cute skirt.

He went to the bed and sat down.

"So, you want to put some clothes on?" he asked her.  "Take off your shirt and then tell daddy that his baby girl is ready for some clothes...."

He waited.

"You forgot an important word," he told her.  "If you can't say it right, then I'll leave you naked."