LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guinevere Nikita Sparkles, or, Kita

Well hi!

I'm quite embarrassed. I joined here like years ago, and then forgot it existed for awhile, and then forgot how to get in, and then - well, today someone replied to a post I had commented in like 3 years ago and email came to me.  And I tried a couple different combinations of my name and passwords I might have used, and, here I am!

I haven't a clue if I introduced myself before, but if I did it was years ago.  I probably can no longer say you've probably heard of me. I'm not the big name in the community I used to be!

Well, I USED to own the abdlstoryforum.info along with my friend WingZ. But the server owner there ended up doing a hostile takeover and locked me out. There had been a bit of trouble up to that point, so when that happened I just washed my hands of it.  There are other places I can do things. Let her have the forum; it was spiraling anyway. 

I am a person who has taken a hit for being ABDL - specifically LG.  In the public position I often hold, people don't tend to understand why if you are biologically male, you might like to dress up in pretty dresses, petticoats, tights, and diapers, take on a feminine name, and play with dolls and sleep in a crib.  Nope, they don't get that at all!  So, when someone decided to out me very publicly, it affected me in the extreme.  I lost my job, friends, my house, and ended up in financial disaster.  I changed my name and became less easy to track and find. I also fought my way back to lead another event ... and then I slipped quietly into the night. Yes, I left, but on MY OWN damn terms. 

Nevertheless, 10 years ago, I had a burgeoning thing going.  The story forum aforementioned, moderator on a well used LG forum, and a site that included about 80 ABDL stories I have written, as well as a bi-monthly webzine called "Knuffles".  And causing drama here and there which was stupid because that's PROBABLY how I pissed off someone enough to do what they did to me. BTW - the one responsible, we are pretty sure she was anyway, is dead now.  NO, I had nothing to do with it!  She huffed herself to death on canned air. So maybe you know me as Kita Sparkles, or as another name I won't say (who knows if some are still stalking? It's not paranoia if people really ARE out to get you!), or maybe you've never heard of me at all.  But that's me.  I am six. 

Hi, and welcome, or welcome back as the case may be. No reason to feel embarrassed, you’re here now, re introducing yourself, and we’ll focus on that. I have to say, there are things in your story, that seem very familiar to me. Like, I may have known you before, or run into you. It’s not real important, as I just want to say hi, and welcome you. And, it would seem you had some rough times in the past. I hope you now intend to join us, on a more regular basis, the more the merrier! I share some of your tendencies, and feelings, with liking some girly things, and diapers. Well, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome and don't worry about re-introducing yourself. There are plenty of people here who've lost their old accounts and re-joined under new names.

I hope you enjoy being back,

Little Tomás