LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning a Lesson: Dao and Humans

Ishigreensa

Daowulf rose up from the ground, under which he found his feet caught as though in chains.  He roared out his frustration, his huge lungs from being nearly 16 feet in height shook the foundation of the building and he started to read the markings on the ground.  Then he looked around to see who had the audacity to trap a master of the element of Earth.

"How dare you?" he asked the human.  "Do you know what you are doing?"

He stared down at her with great Green-emerald eyes that sparkled.

"Release me at once!"

He knew that that was not going to happen though until certain assurances were in place that he would not harm this human, and that he would do at least three things for her.  That's what the others always did to him, and most of them wanted power, money, and fame, mostly in that order.

"What do you want?"

“hello my name is Katara there is only one thing i want then i will release you i want freedom of my adult responsibilities and life” she said smiling up at the genie wondering how in the world he will pull it off “do that for me and i will release you immediately and after you could kill me if you wanted”

Daowulf thought about killing her if he could find the way, and her wish did make it quite easy to do, but then... he thought he had a better idea.  Killing her would be too easy on her.  If she wanted a simple suicide, she should have done that herself.  She needed to learn a real lesson messing with stuff she didn't understand.

"Fine.  Granted.  You are no longer an adult."

As he spoke these words, the prison released its grip on him because that was the nature of the wish.  She had given her word and he had given his and started the magic, and therefore, whether she wanted to back out now or not, the magic was fulfilled.  Thus was the tricky nature of genie prisons and one reason the magic genie prison traps stopped being so popular for such a long time.

"You are now a child," he told her.  "But you didn't tell me of anyone you wanted to father you.  You surely can't walk around in your world all alone like this.  No one would allow it."

He already had an answer for her though.

"I will be your daddy, if you want...."

If she agreed, her skin tone immediately started to chance to more of the color of red clay and her eyes started to sparkle a bit more as if she had little gemstones set in the color area round the pupil.

"You will relearn everything from scratch...."

And she and he immediately disappeared from that room to a large hall where they met some one very important and someone much taller than Daowulf.

"Oh, great Caliph of the Dao.  This is my new daughter, born of a wish that she actually made.  As is the law, I have presented her to you for approval."

"Mortal?" the Caliph asked.

"Was...." Daowulf nodded.  "But now Daolin."

"Return with her to her world, and take care of her as a mortal for the next ten years.  After that, you may bring her back for review, and see if she is ready for Dao training."

Daowulf bowed and then whisked his treasured daughter off to the real world.

He shrank to just under seven foot, but he hardly seemed to lose much muscle mass.

"I'll need to secure us shelter," he told her as he let her down and held her hand to walk her into a real estate office.

"The rent in that house is under your other adult name which does not exist anymore.  You no longer have any adult ties.  No house, no money, no plans of any kind and no work.  You are a carefree child.  That's what you wished for...."

He smiled at her.

"Even if you owned that other house once, it is no longer yours.  The deeds and all property has disappeared.  You have to earn it all back.  Well, once you become an adult, in about a 100 years or so, that is."

He smiled at her shocked expression.

"That's right.  You will be a little girl for at least a hundred years!  Some new Daolin remain kids for 200 years because they are simply too immature, but we'll see how you do."

He walked her into the office and sat down as though he knew what he was doing and that he expected to be called to the front shortly.

"I told you.  I have to get us a house to live in.  This is the human place to do it, isn't it?"

But he could already feel the magic starting to take effect on her, and she seemed to forget a portion of her adult life, and was just a confused child for a moment, not even knowing who he really was, likely.

He would not have to explain though.  As she took care of her, the magic would simply make her sense him as if he were her own real flesh and blood daddy and she would seem to be about nine years old, with some unique problems.

Daowulf smiled and rocked her.

He patted her bottom which caused another effect of the magic to manifest itself into such an urgent need, that she suddenly felt like she had to pee, and bad....  

He didn't think about that effect as he babied her though, and so she would have to either wake up and tell him she had an emergency, or she'd have to just wet her pants....

Daowulf smiled as his little girl wet in her sleep.  He wasn't as put off by it as a human parent might be with a nine year old peeing her pants, but then, for Dao's it was quite different if a kid wets their pants.  A nine year old Daolin had the maturity of body of a four year old, so fully awake, she would know if she was about to pee her pants, though she still couldn't wait that long, but being asleep, it was expected she would wee herself.

He walked over to the clerk when called and the clerk frown at the big kid being carried with her pants all soggy.

Daowulf pointed down at the paper.

"Do you have a house for us or what?"

His magic caused the human to go into a trance, and before he knew it, they had signed a contract and Daowulf was then able to walk out of the office and disappear from the parking lot to reappear, his daughter still in his arms at the nice large house.

He helped her into the living room, and then laid her down where he pulled a diaper out of thin air and started to get her ready for her little nap that she was taking.

"Daddy's baby girl go pee pee in her panties?" he whispered to her and kissed her cheek.  "It's okay.  You are just a little child," he told her softly if she woke up.

He smiled at her and got her in a clean diaper and then he picked her up and took her to the sofa to lay on him as she slept and he started to watch TV to see what humans were interested in the current era.

He shook his head at how simply amused humans were by violence.  

"You take away the need to use violence to survive, and then humans go an invent ways to make it entertaining," he whispered to himself.  "People are really not much smarter than the animals they claim to be."

He laughed.

"Well, at least they also like cooking shows.  This might help me understand what to feed my little girl later...."

And he started to watch the cooking show.

Daowulf thought he saw some movement a bit later, and he got out of his sofa and started to look towards the kitchen where he found his little charge.

"Where are you going, honey?" he asked her.  "If you're going to the kitchen, then I guess you are getting hungry, right?"

He picked her up and set her down at the table.

"Why don't I see what we have to eat?" he said.

Though they had not gone shopping or anything since moving in, somehow, the entire cupboard space and fridge was filled with food.  Not only that, but the rooms were completely filled with appropriate clothes, her dresser full of stuff for a nine year old third grader.

"I think I can make this," he showed her the casserole dish in a cook book.

Of course, he couldn't actually cook yet, but with magic, he can cause the food placed in a pan to become the meal it was supposed to be.  IN the end, though, or authenticity, he wanted to learn to cook.

Daowulf smiled and brought her to sit at the table.

"Well, you are not old enough to make your own food anymore," he told her.  "The stove is too dangerous for a little kid to play with, so you need an adult to do things like that for you."

He patted her bottom just before he sat her down.

"I'll make your mac and cheese for you if you want that, honey."

Daowulf smiled and patted her head.

"You sit here then and I'll get it for you.  It won't take that long to make it."

He went to the food area of the kitchen and started to get it ready.

Eventually, he added the noodles and water and cheese all the wrong way and at once, but because of the magic that was inherent in him, the noodles came out just like they are supposed to.

Then he came over not more than three minutes later with a bowl of piping hot mac and cheese and set it in front of her.

"There you are, honey."

On 4/18/2020 at 9:59 AM, BabyBrooklynn said:

she looked around as she was teleported “i have a house i live in alone its near by” she said gasping at how childish her voice sounded 

21 hours ago, BabyBrooklynn said:

she quickly  started eating it making a huge mess

23 hours ago, BabyBrooklynn said:

“YAY” she squeals excitedly 

On 4/18/2020 at 11:25 PM, BabyBrooklynn said:

“im really hungry i was gonna make some mac and cheese” she said with a whine after being picked up

On 4/18/2020 at 7:48 PM, BabyBrooklynn said:

she started to wake up getting hungry her body telling her to go make something to eat she walked towards where she thought the kitcheb was at 

(I'm sorry, but this is getting tedious for me.  I am giving as much as I can, but it feels like you only give very little back each time.  I'm getting bored and feel I'm using all my energy for this for nothing.)