LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is He?

Ishigreensa

Graham was just doing what he seemed to default to most of the time when he was at home. He had decided that if the family of 3 that was living with him, wanted him, he would be in a place where they could come and talk to him, otherwise, he felt it was better if he stayed out of their way unless they needed or wanted him to get involved. Although, he couldn't help but think about Jackie and what he had seen in the motel room that she and her kids had to live in before meeting him. He also thought about why such a person that Jackie descried would want to leave such sweet kids without a father and especially a mother who seemed, to him at least, dedicated to her children. Unfortunately though, he knew that the world wasn't exactly fair and some people can never have what they truly wanted. He had found that out the hard way himself. Regardless though, he needed to keep his distance and not let anyone else in further because people, would almost always find a way to exploit and he was not about to be exploited.

Jackie stayed right with the wash, as she started to wash the clothes.  She wouldn't leave the washing area unless Graham came and told her she could.  She was well brainwashed into thinking that if a man sent her to wash clothes, then she had no choice but do as she was told.

The girls were upstairs playing, still.

In time, one load was being taken out of the dryer and folded, but the panties were still stained beyond being able to be washed out.

Graham eventually just got up and asked "Would you like me to help you fold the clothes, so that you can get it done quicker?" He asked her as he stood in the doorway to where the washer and dryer were and waited for her answer. He also noticed that she hadn't washed the underwear yet and he wondered what she was gonna do regarding that? Were the girls gonna go without underwear? That shouldn't be something that they have to do because if they had an accident, it would be even a worse incident than before and would make them both upset.

Actually, he was wrong.  The underwear were put through the wash, but they were stained so badly, that they just didn't look washed.

She jumped when he came out and seemed to sneak up on her to ask her if she wanted his help.  She blushed because she knew he now saw for sure the stained panties, and she shook her head out of embarrassment.  If he had not seen the state of the panties, she might have agreed, but there they were, out for him to see, that even she pees her pants, and the panties she wore almost as stained as the little ones' undies.

"I... I can do it," she whimpered.

"Okay, just thought I would offer my help. If you want me to help you in the future, just ask, okay?" He told her as he added "I don't mind it if the girls or you have wet underwear. I wouldn't be mad because accidents happen and you have explained why it happens." He told her as he went to go and see what Jackie's kids were up to and maybe see if they would like to play a game together with him. He didn't wanna overstep his boundaries, so he just decided that when Jackie was done, he would ask her if maybe she or the girls were hungry and would like something to eat. He wanted to gain their trust slowly, but also not overstep his boundaries.

Ashley and Adrianna were on a bed playing some kind of clapping game and laughing as they tried to do it faster and faster when he came in.

When the door opened, they looked over at him as Adrianna missed her sister's hand and tapped her shoulder and Ashely swung at the air, both of them laughing really hard.

They froze when they saw him, and they looked like they were doing something they weren't supposed to, and had just gotten caught.  Their mouths hung open and they waited to see what he was going to do.

Jacqueline continued to fold her and her daughter's clothes.  It was certain that they needed new clothes.  Quite a few of her daughter's jeans were stained from peeing their pants all the time, and they also fit the girls a little tighter than was comfortable.  He could see how the pants particularly pressed in on the old of the kids, Adrianna, as he walked in on them playing, and her top snap had come unfastened because the pants were just too tight.

"Hey there you two, is it okay if I come over and play with you both for a bit?" He asked them as he stood in the doorway, trying not to make them afraid of him. He wasn't gonna hurt them and he knew this, but he also knew that the two young girls didn't know that and he would need to be really careful about how he handled the situation, especially since he wasn't their father and didn't technically have a right to even try and ask them if they wanted to do anything with him. He also hoped that Jacqueline was going to be okay with this, when she would find out or see him playing with her kids, as well as hoping that these two were okay with playing with him, if not, then he would simply go downstairs again and just do something else.

When he asked if he could play, Adrianna smiled and waved him in.  Of course he could play if he wanted.  He was their savior.  Thanks to him, they had a safe place to sleep and they would have dinner later.  He was a knight in shiny armor to them.

"You know any clap clap games?" Ashley, the younger of the two asked him.

Adrianna looked up at him waiting for an answer.  She always liked learning new clap games and other silly things to do with her friends at school or her sister.

Jacqueline finished the folding and started to bring the laundry up while he was playing with the girls.  If he didn't know any, then they taught him easy ones first with just two people, each of them taking turns to play with him, and then eventually, teaching some that could go up to five people, but still worked with three people.

Jacqueline smiled when she saw her girls playing with the man.

"You girls having fun?" she asked them.

"Uh huh!" Ashley said.  "He keeps messing up and making us laugh though."

Since, he hadn't ever learned such games, he shook his head no and let them teach him, since it was his first time playing a clapping game with them, he was bound to mess up sooner or later. He then started to play with the two girls and every time he messed up, the two girls seemed to just laugh about it, he was happy that at least he was keeping them entertained and happy. He was sure that they both hadn't had a very good life up to this point, but he wasn't about to pry where he didn't need to. When Jacqueline started to come in and ask if the girls were having fun with him, he just took a silent sigh of relief and just continued to play with the girls.

Jacqueline motioned for her girls to come to her.

"Come on, you've had those dirty things on for three days." she said.  "It's time to finally change into something clean."

"He let you use the washer?" Adrianna was really glad about that.

"Yeah.  He did, baby."

She looked up at him.

"My girls are kind of dirty.  Can they take the clean clothes and go get a bath?" she asked him.

"Go ahead, we're all living in this house together now, after all, I wouldn't want your girls to feel like they had to stay in dirty clothes if they wouldn't want to. If I was taking care of them with you, then I would probably want them to have clean clothes on, just like you want them to. I think when they're done getting a bath and having clean clothes on, we should all go out and buy some clean clothes for the three of you, since you are gonna be staying a while and I'm sure that eventually there are gonna be some clothes that you won't be able to wash as well, plus, it might be nice for the two of them to have some toys to play with when they are out and about, or at home, if they're bored." He told Jacqueline as he let the girls go and stood up to go downstairs and watch some tv for a while.

The kids suddenly jumped on him and hugged him.

"Toys?  Really?" The younger Ashley asked.

"Really?  Nice clothes that aren't stained?" Adrianna asked equally enthused.

Jacqueline opened her mouth about to tell him that was not necessary, but her girls had already got it in their hearts that he was going to do this for them.  She sighed.

"I... I guess we've been needing stuff for awhile.  I guess."

She felt funny about him buying their stuff, but she knew what money she had now, it would have to last her until she could get another job, while Covid 19 was still going around, she doubted that would be in the near future.