LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How we met... Carly and Jessica’s origin (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carly smiles and nods... she has never been good with introductions but has a pressing matter on her hands, her diaper and is super awkward about sharing her most personal secret with someone she just rescued but it comes out anyways “Jessica... I... um... need to... um... change myself.” She blushes deep red

“Thanks, I’ll be a second” Carly quickly takes off her pants and gets out a new diaper and wipes. She takes off the old diaper and wipes herself off and opens the new diaper onto the changing table. She climbs onto the changing table and lays on the diaper. She tapes it on herself and while she is putting the new diaper on herself Jessica can hear the crinkling of the diaper. 

Carly hops down with the new diaper and she makes sure it is secure and then pulls up her pants and then lowers her long jersey over the diaper bump. “Okay thanks, you can turn around now.”

“It’s, okay. I have one and I can go in with you if you want.” Carly says as she looks at her tattered clothes. She sees a blanket on the bottom of the changing table and holds it open for her “here come and I’ll wrap this around your dress and then we can go.”

Soon Carly leads Jessica to the main gates of the stadium where there are 2 sheriffs deputies standing and Carly pulls Jessica close to her to give her a sense of protection. Before they approach the deputies Carly asks her “are you ready to go up to them? I just need to tell them about the man okay. They won’t touch you, I promise.”

Carly holds Jessica’s hand and has her sit in a chair beside her. “I was headed to the bathroom during the middle of the third, right after Harries made the two point conversion, and heard Jessica here crying out for help and stop several times. As I got closer I could hear it wasn’t just another couple on their night off from the kids, I found this man.” She hands over his identity to the officers “raping her in the ass. I fought him off of her and he ran away after I grabbed his ID.”

“Can I have two copies of his identification please. One for the hospital and one for my law office.” Carly smiles as she hears they think they are lovers.