LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How we met... Carly and Jessica’s origin (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

Carly was preparing to go to her favorite football team’s home opener in the brand new stadium. She is excited and getting ready. She is painting her face, getting dressed in her favorite jersey. She is all prepared to go except for one thing... her security at these long games, her diaper. She packs a bag with extra diapers and wipes for today, including a set of new clothes with shorts and a shirt.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Around the middle of the game when everyone is busy Jessica gets up and needs to go to the bathroom and goes to one of the bathrooms getting stopped one man who is drunk and very hard 

He grabs her and forces himself deep inside her ass as Carly gets up to head to the bathroom knowing the lines are probably gone so she can change herself in private. 

Carly hears someone scream stop several times and it sounds like it is becoming more and more desperate. She goes towards the cries and can’t find them at first

Carly is a third degree black belt and quickly defends this poor girl getting raped. Somehow during the battle Carly ends up with this man’s wallet and ends it with a kick in the balls “if I ever see you around here” she pulls out his drivers license “Billy Hewey, you will deeply regret it.” She throws the wallet back to him but keeps his license “oh and I am giving this (she waves the license) to the security.”

Carly pockets his license in her bag as she picks it up. Carly gets eye level with this poor girl and talks to her in a completely different tone than the man, it’s sweet, soft and sort of quiet “it’s no problem, can I help you get cleaned up?” 

“It’s very nice to meet you, my name is Carly. Come with me and I’ll help get you cleaned up.” Carly holds out her hand for this young woman to hold.

The lights turn on and they enter into a large restroom with a full diaper table for adults. Carly bends down and gets out a wet wipe, she hands it to Jessica “here, clean your face off sweetie. Runny mascara is no fun.” Carly is being super nice and friendly to her, but she isn’t sure hold old Jessica is and assumes she is younger than 20.