LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How we met... Carly and Jessica’s origin (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

Carly eats a lot of vegetables and salads so Jessica will get used to them over time. She isn’t changing her healthy habits for someone she just met. Once she sees Jessica is finished she picks up her bowl and asks her “did you enjoy your salad?”

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carly can see that Jessica was just nodding to be polite. “I enjoy my vegetables and eat them at least twice a day.” She says smiling to Jessica as she puts the bowls into the sink. “Do you want to go outside for awhile with me?”

Carly opens the sliding glass back door and heads out into the bright warm sunny day. There are white fluffy clouds, no chance of rain today. There are two lounge chairs with a table between them, a little garden that Carly is trying to get going and a little table and chairs with an umbrella for shade. 

Carly looks over at Jessica as she wipes the sweat from her brow and sees she is checking her out and smiles. She asks “do you want to help me?”

“It’s okay, my veggies are pretty easy to see. See there?” She points to short green growing things “those are my cucumbers, see the green little things growing from the vines? Those are the cucumbers, those are the babies. We don’t pick those, we pick all the little green things growing up from the dirt, the weeds.”