LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Family and School Troubles

Ishigreensa

Kayla was busy on her phone and she didn’t pay attention to Shelia as she was talking to her.. “Ok ok.” She put her phone down and went to answer the dad on the phone.. “Hi dad.” She said trying to act like nothing happened.. 

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Young lady, how dare you get kicked out of school for picking on people smaller than yourself!  How dare you piss your pants again at school?  And how dare you ignore your mother when she told you to meet her in the living room and not run up to your room and hide!"

He was livid.

"Now, I want you to get those panties you just had on, and put them back on.  I'm checking tonight when I get home, and if I don't see those stained panties on your butt, you'll get it.  Now when you get off the phone, you go tell Sheila you are sorry, you put on those panties, and then you wait for her to spank you.  One more mess up today, and Sheila will not be taking a week off work, I will.  And if I do that, you are going to hate life for that whole week.  Got it?"

He finally let her talk as he waited for her response.

Kayla was crying as he scolded her and she knew he meant every minute of it.. When he was done there really wasn’t much to say... “Yes.” She said softly with sadness in her voice.. Damn how’d I go from being bullied to now looking like I was the bully... “Here Shelia.” She said handing the phone back to her.. Kayla went back to her room and dug out her wet panties from the hamper and gingerly put them on.. She sat in her room waiting for Shelia to get off the phone.. 

Sheila and Scott said their goodbyes, and then Sheila went up to Kayla's room to talk to her.

She smiled when she came into the room.

"I'm tired of dragging your father in to our business every time I need to correct you," Sheila told Kayla.  "I told him as much on the phone before we hung up."

She sighed.

"But it is obvious I can't control you, can I?  You need your dad her to whoop your butt for you and let you know who is boss.  Am I right?  Even though I try, I'm basically nothing to you, isn't that basically what you are staying to me?"

She sat on the bed not even threatening to spank her at the minute.

"Because if that is how you feel, then I told him not to even think I'm going to try to spank you.  He should just take the two weeks off... unless you have something to say to him to the contrary tonight."

She waited.

Of course, if he did take the two weeks off, his punishment was going to be ten times worse than Sheila's not only because he could smack her harder than Sheila could, but he was going to teach her a lesson about making him miss work.  He had told her as much while they were talking on the phone.

Kayla listened patiently as Shelia talked to her.  Kayla was now realizing whatever was going to happen was going to be better with Shelia then it would ever be with her dad! “No I’m not saying that and you’re my step mom please I’ll be good we can just leave my dad out of it.” She said desperately as she was trying to convince Shelia she understood she was in charge and would rather listen to her then have her dad taking time off work.  

Sheila didn't believe her though.  She thought she was just saying that to get out of her dad being the one to spank her.

"Honey, every time I try to correct you, you ignore me.  You fight me.  You basically walk over me as though I'm not even as important as your sister is to you.  And now, you are telling me that you do acknowledge that I'm your stepmom, and I'm supposed to believe that?"

She shook her head.

"I told you to wait in the living room for me because I wasn't done correcting you from earlier, and you just ran up here on your own, took a shower, and tried to hide in your room again.  That doesn't seem like I'm very important to you at all."

She frowned.

"Are your panties still wet?" she asked her.

“Yes please I’m sorry I’ll be good I just wanted to change but I’ll listen to you ok.” She said almost begging.  “Yes.” She said softly looking at the ground as she now realized she was going to be treated like a little girl that’s where this was going and she knew it!  Kayla just hoped she would stay out of diapers! 

"I'll tell you what," Sheila said.  "If you show me that you are going to be a good little girl, and I do mean, a little girl, for the rest of the evening, I'll talk to your dad about letting me try to handle you for the next two weeks, but if for any reason, you stop being a little girl that will do everything I say... including be given a bath by me and all, then I call your dad right then.  I'm not threatening you with dad again, though.  If I say I'm going to get him, he is going to take care of you the rest of the time.  Do we understand each other?"

She looked at her seriously.

"As for now, until further notice, you are going to be treated like you are a six year old little panty wetting baby girl.  If I need to, I'll reduce the age.  If you don't let me do that, then I call your dad, and it's all over.  So your choice.  You are now a six year old or your dad will look after you for two weeks.  Which is it?"

She smiled at her.

"And what do six year olds need to wear to bed because they can't always be trusted to stay dry all night?" she asked her.

Kayla wasn’t surprised how she was going to be treated she knew where this was going.. “Yes I understand.” She said nodding her head.. “Reduce my age?” She said confused as everything was coming at her so fast! For now she just had to go with everything she was in No position to argue anything... “Pull up.” She said hoping it wasn’t a diaper! 

Sheila shook her head.

"There is no way a pull up will keep your bed dry if you pee in your sleep, honey.  You can wear a pull up for a nap because you shouldn't sleep that long, but at night, you are not to get up for any reason, so we'll put you in diapers for the night at about 8:00.  After that, no potty.  Just diaper."

She looked in her eyes.

"You do understand, this is all real.  If you don't want to do it, say so, and I'll do as we already planned before... your dad taking the time off instead of me."

“Nap?” She asked surprised..Kayla was ready to say something as she could’t believe she would be sleeping in a diaper! I’m 16 this can’t be happening! She thinks to herself.. “Yes I understand and I’ll be good Shelia.” She said stunned and not believing this is real! 

"This is one of our problems," Sheila told her.  "Stepmom or not, you are now going to call me mommy, not Sheila.  It is because you call me Sheila, that you don't think you need to show me any respect at all.  From now on, you are going to depend on me for everything, even diaper changes, and you are going to call me mommy and ask me politely if you need something."

She frowned at her.

"If, after the two weeks is up, you are more respectful, then I'll let you drop it down to mom or even Ma'am if you don't want to call me mom.  But for two weeks, I am mommy no ands, ifs, or buts about it."

She then reached out towards her.

"Come and sit in mommy's lap.  Mommy is going to take that stinky wet panties off you and put you in some clean ones.  Yes, mommy is.  And you will like it and thank mommy for not making you wear the wet stinking things any more, won't you?"

Kayla cried a little as tears fell down her face.. She was now going to have to call her mommy Heidi didn’t even call her that.. It dawned on her she was now going to be the little sister and for two weeks! What if I can’t get out of pull ups or diapers! She thought as she sat on her lap.  “Yes mommy.” Kayla could’t believe she said it but she did! 

"Good girl," Sheila said starting to strip her wet panties and her pants or skirt of her.

"That's much better behavior, baby.  Now, mommy and little Kayla are going to the bathroom, and mommy is going to clean you up because you don't want to feel like pee pee all night and smell, do you?"

She lifted her to her feet and then reached out her hand to take her little one to the toilet, where she had her sit.  Then, cleaning her off didn't only mean wiping her off, but Sheila started to shave the hair off of her, too.

"Honey, you don't get to use a bathroom from 8 pm to 8 am.  Are you sure you can go that long without peeing?  Mommy doesn't think so, and hair will make things worse for you.  If we clean off all the hair, it won't be as gross when you pee pee your diapers."

She proceeded with the practiced hands of always shaving her own legs and bikini line without so much as a nick.

Then when she was done, she put Kayla into the tub and washed her so the loose hair floated away, and she got her out and took her back to her room, butt naked, and she looked for the most immature panties she could fine and slid those up on her daughter, and then reached for her hand again to take her to the kitchen for some lunch.  She didn't even bother with a skirt or pants at the moment.

“No mommy I don’t.” She said softly not believing how she’s now being treated.. Kayla hated how she held her hand like she was incapable of walking on her own or anything.. Kayla was shocked when she began shaving her. “Mommy please don’t!” She cried but It was too late as she began shaving her.  Kayla felt a wave of heat wash over her as the word diapers came up.. She was thinking she might be able to fit into the size 7 pampers as she wasn’t that big.. She blushed bright red when it was all over still not believing she was shaved then given a bath... “Wh- what are those?” She cried as she saw some babyish looking panties that looked like Heidi would’ve wore when she was five or 6... They were Cinderella panties... “Um can I have some shorts or something?” She asked as she didn’t wanna just walk around in a shirt and these little panties.. 

"Honey, you'll just end up peeing your pants anyway.  I see no point in you getting a pair of shorts all wet when it is just the two of us at home right now.  You can wear those panties the way you are until daddy gets home, or until you accidentally pee them.  If you gotta pee, tell mommy in plenty of time so I can take you potty, or you'll definitely pee your panties again, honey."

She kissed her head.

"Now come with me to get some lunch."

She reached for her hand again to take her downstairs.

Kayla didn’t like her new toddler life but she figured her panties weren’t pull ups or diapers and she knew as long as her bullies weren’t around she would’t be having any accidents.. Her new mommy just took her by her hand leading her downstairs.. This is going to take some time to get used too! She thought to herself.. 

Sheila was keeping a close watch on her new toddler, not trusting her to keep her panties dry after being wet at school two days in a row.

She eventually got her some chicken stew and some French fries for lunch, and she topped it with a glass of chocolate milk as a treat, forgetting that chocolate sometimes acts like a laxative for her.

"You eat up, for mommy, and then maybe we can read a book in a bit," she told her little girl.

It was still about two hours or so before Heidi would be home, ready to make it look like Kayla was wetting her pants again, if she had her way after seeing the babyish way her older sister was dressed.

Sheila was busy making her little girl's bed with new Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy sheets over a plastic sheet.  

She smiled when Kayla found her.

"Did you finish up all your lunch, baby?" she asked her.

"Come with me to the little library...,"

The little library had been Heidi's little reading corner in the living room from when she was in first grade and first starting to learn to read.  It had a few more books in it now that Heidi could still enjoy, ones for a girl in fourth and fifth grade, but there were also still the ones she had from first grade, too.

Sheila led her over.

"You can pick any book you want except from the fourth and fifth grade sections.  Heidi will kill both of us if you bother her books she is still enjoying.  So anything from first grade to third grade books is okay, honey."

Heidi waited for her little one to choose a book.

Kayla was looking for her mommy and she went into her room and it no looked like the room of a sixteen year old.. She frowned when she saw her new sheets and noticed she now had a plastic sheet.. “um do I have to have a plastic sheet you said I’m going to wear diapers at night won’t that be enough?” She hates to think she was going to wear a diaper at night but she knew Shelia wasn’t joking about it.. Once they were downstairs in the living room she went to pick a book out.. “I’m not really sure?” She said shrugging her shoulders as she was used to playing on her phone not reading a book.. “Ok but I don’t know which one to get.” 

Sheila smiled.

"You are wearing a diaper at night from now on, but sometimes, diapers leak, especially if you poo in it, so I don't want you getting your mattress and sheets all messy with your accidents... thus we are going to have a plastic sheet on your bed.  Mattresses are expensive, baby."

She smiled again.

"Now, let's see what there is to read down here, honey."

She pulled out a Dick and Jane book.

"Let's see if you can read this with me," she said as if she doubted that Kayla could actually read.  After all, she was on her phone all the time, and Sheila knew a lot of kids didn't spell things out when they texted.  They liked words like l8r instead of spelling out later.  

"See Dick.  See Jane.  Come on, baby, help me read," she coaxed her as if teaching her to read properly for the first time.

“Wa—wait what I’m not going to crap in my pants!” She knew she had only been having wetting accidents but no way was she going to start making a mess unless her step mom planned on not letting her use the bathroom! No that would literally make me a baby and it would be gross crapping myself! She thought to herself as she watched her mommy pick out a book. “I know how to read I’m not tells six.” She said rolling her eyes she wondered if it was going to be like this for two weeks! Kayla played out what her two weeks might be like.. Wake up and who knows what but I know she’s going to make me take a nap and probably play little kid games... Ugh! She thought as this was going to suck!! 

"You will do as you are told," Sheila swatted her leg when she complained that she wasn't six, and that she knew how to read.  "Now help me read this."

Sheila then read.  "See Dick Run.  See Jane Run.  See Dick and Jane run."

She was enjoying this.  It was like having a little girl back in the house.

Of course she didn't plan on having Kayla peeing her pants or pooping them.  She was trying to watch her carefully to try to keep her panties dry for her.  She didn't trust her.

“Owe!” Kayla squealed as she was slapped on the thigh.. She was quickly learning that Shelia would do whatever she had to do if need be she could be strict! Kayla began reading with her not liking how Shelia was talking to her just like she www a little girl and even clapping as she read along..