LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Family and School Troubles

Ishigreensa

Heidi came running down and she smiled up at her big sister.

"You okay?" she asked her.  "I slept really good."

She was trying to rub in her sister wetting bed while pretending not to know about it.

Sheila missed it and hurried the girls to have breakfast.

"I want you both to have a good meal before school!"

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I’m fine!” She snapped back still agitated.. Kayla would normally argue about breakfast but this time she sat down and ate.. She was just hoping she’d get through today without wetting herself but how can I get those bitches that like to bully me to leave me alone.. She thought to herself.. 

(I'm not really sure how to play the bullies with this one... so they get what they want.  How about this?  How about you try to fight one of them, right off for what happened the day before, and while you won the fight, the one girl punches you in the bladder making you pee your pants?

The school calls mom to come and get you not only because you peed your pants again, but you are suspended for fighting?)

Heidi became quiet and just ate as quietly as she could.  Her sister looked like she might knock her head off if she pressed her.

When it was time to leave for school, Heidi ran ahead to keep out of Kayla's way.

(That’s fine) 

Kalya was riding the bus she got teased a few times cause News spreads fast at school.. She was livid once she got off the bus.. Kim and Jan saw Kayla her bullies had their sights set on her... Once she went to the bathroom they pounded on her she hit Kim and that stunned her and Kayla bent over and was ready to punch her again but Jan hit her instead and the hit caused her to wet herself.. Kayla began crying then the teachers came in and broke up the fight... Kayla was now sitting in the principals office waiting for her step mom it seemed like deja vu. 

Sheila was cleaning the mess up her older daughter made of her bed when the phone rang.  She sighed and went to answer it only to get more frustrated when they told her that Kayla was in trouble again, and that she had peed her pants on top of fighting.

Sheila was getting tired of her daughter's behavior.  Why in the world did she pee her pants again?  Was it because she knew she was in trouble and tried to make the school feel sorry for her?  If that was it, it was not going to work if Sheila had anything to say about it.

Sheila walked to school without anything to change her daughter this time.  She could walk all the way home in wet pants if she thought wetting her pants would get her out of trouble.

She came through the school and straight to the office.

The principal had both mother and daughter in front of him, and then he looked at Kayla.

"So... shall I tell your mom what you did first thing this morning, or will you?  There is no use denying you started the fight.  There were nearly fifty witnesses that saw you push the other two girls into the girls' bathroom and start hitting them...."

“I guess you since you already have your own opinion how things went down!” She was pissed and now since she was suspended she wondered how things were going to be she remembered the diaper talk from last night and this wasn’t going to make things better that’s for sure! She looked at her step mom and she looked super pissed!! 

Sheila frowned.

"Well, how about we hear your side out anyway?" she asked her daughter though she was not very happy with her.  She should have told someone at school that these bullies were being mean to her instead of hunting them down herself as it sounded like that's what happened.

She waited with her foot tapping to see if Kayla had any defense for her behavior at all.  She better have, or Sheila was going to make sure she was in diapers for the next two weeks all day for behaving like a baby that didn't know how to handle herself and at least ask for help.

“They jumped me as I was going in to go the bathroom!” She said tears welling up in her eyes cause she knew she was going to be in trouble! “I hit Kim and was going to hit her again when Jan hit me from behind making me have an accident!” She said crying cause she was mad and frustrated..

"I thought she would say that," the principal then showed the video where it showed Kayla following the girls into the bathroom.  "You see?  She followed them in and jumped them!"

He smiled at Kayla.

"You kids think you can make things up and get your teachers in trouble all the time with your lies, but this time, with the new initiative to make sure teachers are not abusing students, we are forced to record things on a 24 hour loop through out the day.  We can't hear what you are saying, but we can see you clearly followed those two into the bathroom.  Of course, we have no video inside the bathroom.  That would be a violation of your privacy, but it's enough to catch you in a lie."

He looked to Sheila who then grabbed her and swatted her butt.

"Tell the truth for once, girl!"

“Owe!” She yelped lunging forward from the blow.. “I’m telling the truth that’s what happened I’m tired of those bitches bullying me so I finally got one of them! She said angrily as the smack to her wet bottom really stung!  She was worried about what her step mom was going to do once they left here she was happy thinking she’ll have the house all to herself since her step mom works during the day... My two week suspension will be alight.. 

"And you see how she changed her story once we show the evidence on her," the principal asked.  "I doubt they bullied her at all.  She just thought she'd get a chance to bully one of them, but didn't know her friend was already in there, and she planned to tell us she was jumped, but with the new evidence, now she changes it so she was getting even?"

Sheila nodded confirming what the principal believed.

She pulled her daughter around again, put her across her lap even though she was soaking wet, and swatter her ten more times and then stood her up.

"Now tell us what really happened, and stop lying, or your dad will get involved," she told her.

“No please don’t you’re not my mom quit quit!” She yelled Kayla was kicking her feet so embarrassed to be getting a spanking in front of the principal!  She was so mad she could spit nails as somehow this got all twisted around and now she was going to have to lie to get the spanking to end.. “ok ok it’s just what the principal said I tired to jump her and the other girl hit me!” She said crying like a new born as the spanking really hurt and being wet made it even worse! 

Sheila was not done yet.

"Before I can stop spanking you, you need to apologize for lying and for saying I'M not your mother!  I'm more a mother than you ever had considering your 'real' as you put it, mother is no where around and I'm the one raising you."

She held her hand up ready to swat her again, but waited to see if she would apologize, and the principal sat with approval in her face glad one parent didn't take this liberal crap that you can't punish your kid when they deserved it.

“Please I’m sorry for lying and I’m sorry mom I’m sorry I’m sorry!” She cried she knew she was in big trouble and she didn’t see away out she looked at the principal who seemed to like that she was getting spanked like a little girl! 

"Good," Sheila said and instead of smacking her butt again, decided to rub her back instead.  "Now tell the principal that you will  not be fighting the future, and ... MEAN it.  Tell the principal you are sorry and hug her for caring about you enough to call me to sort it rather than just suspend you without letting us understand why."

She waited for Kayla to do what she said.

"Now, I'll have to call my job and take two weeks off so I can be home with you.  Your dad is not going to like that because that will affect our family plans this next summer, but it can't be helped.  You can't be trusted to stay home by yourself when you've done something so bad as to get suspended in the first place."

She then dialed work in front of the principal in case she needed the principal to verify her story about needing to take vacation time early.

Kayla hates how her step mom was talking to her like she was a little girl.. She stared at her as she was told to hug the principal.. “I’ll be ok.” Kayla didn’t wanna hug the principal.. “I’m sorry and thanks for helping me.” Kayla didn’t realize the dynamics in her and her step moms relationship has changed.. 

The principal had a glimmer of hope that Kayla's behavior was about to change, and that she would no longer be causing any trouble at school when she returned.

However, Sheila wasn't so sure her daughter would even be returning in two weeks.  If anything, her behavior has shown her that maybe Kayla needed a lot of extra attention, and maybe with a stay at home mommy.  Maybe she could get her hours changed so Kayla would be with her in the day time and with daddy or a baby sitter at night.

For the moment, though, she didn't say that.

She reached down and picked up her stubborn little girl and started to carry her so that she looked just like an elementary school girl, not only being picked up from school because she peed her pants, but also actually being carried like a pee pants little elementary school girl.  If it weren't for her size, she might have even looked like a toddler.

"Now, we'll walk home," he mom told her putting her down once they were off school grounds.  "And on the way, we can stop in Seven Eleven and get some candy for you, but you will only get to eat it if you are a good girl all the way home and don't throw a fit because I don't have any clean pants to change you right now."

She offered her hand to be held on the way to Seven Eleven.

“I’m not a little girl put me down!l she yelled she was glad Shelia couldn’t carry her for long... “Quit I’m not a baby like Heidi I don’t want no damn candy and I don’t have to be good!l she said rolling her eyes hating how Sheila was treating her like she is a little girl! 

Sheila once again smacked her butt, even in public when she gave an outburst.

"You," she told her, "Are much more a baby than Heidi!  Heidi doesn't go around picking on kids half her size or peeing her pants all day long," she told her not at all being quiet about it.  "Now you will stop with the attitude, or not only will your dad hear that I have to take time off work to deal with you for two weeks, but that you are giving me attitude again.  Is that what you really want?"

She swatter her wet butt again for good measure.

The thing about her pants being wet, while Sheila didn't like touching Kayla's pee, when she smacked her butt, it actually stung where as usually, when she swatted her butt, the girl would just grunt and give her a glare that showed that it barely made an impact.  Maybe she should keep Kayla in wet panties the rest of the afternoon, so when she swatted her, it would actually be felt.

"Now, if you keep this up, I think I'll just leave those wet panties on you the rest of the afternoon.  If you don't want that, then I expect a different attitude by the time we get home, and if you think you're going to escape to your room and peel them off anyway, you better think again.  Your dad's spankings are much more effective, and I'll just get his permission to lock you out of the toilets for two weeks and make sure you can't get your clothes down by yourself.  You'd really like that, I'm sure."

“Owe!” She whined as the seats stung! She frowned when Heidi was brought up and she was called a baby.. “Wai—wait Wh— what do you mean take off work I—I can stay by myself!” She whined as now she wasn’t going to be home by herself for two weeks! She thought about it and the last thing she wanted was her dad to get involved.. “No that’s not what I want.” They continued waking and she continued to be scolded and threatened.. “Fine.” She said knowing she better be good or things would be a lot different and she wanted to get home and take a shower.. 

"When we get to the house, you walk right to the living room, and wait for me to deal with you.  If you are a good girl and do as I say, I'll let you get a bath, and clean you up, but if you fight me, you are wearing those wet panties until your dad gets home.  Understood?"

She hoped she was finally getting through to her.

They came upon the house.

"Do as I told you," she called after her daughter expecting her to run ahead to get in the house and away from people seeing her in her wet pants.

Kayla nodded as she didn’t wanna fight so she just went along with what she said.. As the house approached and they got closer and closer she was relieved almost home and everything will be better!  “Ok.” She said as she took off running into the house straight to her room and into the shower! 

Sheila came into the house and she started to look around.

"Kayla?"

She wasn't in the living room.

"I told her to go straight to the living room," she whispered under her breath.

She walked up to her room, and looked in, but all she saw there, was dirty clothes that she had taken off and then she heard the shower start.

"That girl!" Sheila said it like a swearword.  "Her father is going to hear of this!"

She went downstairs and called her dad.

Kayla got into the shower as she wanted to get cleaned up.. I need to think of away to get her to change her mind and go to work.. Once the shower was done she quickly got dressed and turned on the tv... Kayla always did what ever she wanted and this was another time that she was going to do whatever she wanted.. 

They were talking the whole time Kayla was in the shower, and now, dad wanted to talk to his daughter.

Sheila walked up the stairs and knocked on her door since the bathroom door was now open revealing she was not in there.

"Get your little butt out here," Sheila called at her.  "If you don't, daddy is going to have to come home and deal with you personally!  He's on the phone!"

She barged through the door and looked at Kayla.

"Did you hear me?  Your dad is on the phone in the kitchen.  Answer it, now!"