LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Family and School Troubles

Ishigreensa

Kayak was day dreaming and lost in her own little world that used to be so big but now as with her new status as being a little girl so was her world little! She was thinking about school and if her bullies saw her now they would have a great time then she thought what would happen if she told on Heidi cause she knew at this rate she was going to remain the baby sister and what would happen if her step mom found out her accidents were NO accidents!  “Whatever I’m fine.” She said knowing any music she picked would not be approved.. She went back to her daydream and without even thinking much about it she wet her diaper.. 

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a twenty minute or so ride, Sheila stopped the car in a parking space, and she looked over to Kayla.

"Well, let's go see if we can figure out what is causing you trouble getting to the potty, honey."

She unlocked the doors with her driverside power button, and then got out.

Waiting for Kayla to come around and join her, she walked her into the clinic.

The clinic had a few people in there, even one girl about her age.

The wait was pretty long, and it took an hour before the receptionist called Kayla up to give her a plastic container to pee into.

"Do you need help with that?" Sheila asked her as she had come up with her to get the plastic container, as if Kayla really was younger than Heidi.

Kayla truly felt like a little girl as her mommy just took her hand like she couldn’t walk on her own or like she might get lost.. She felt stupid as they entered the clinic the worst thing was she realized she was becoming too comfortable just wetting herself.. As they sat there she fidgeted knowing soon her mommy would find out she wet her diaper she saw no way out of anything she was giving them all the ammo they needed to keep her as a baby sister.. “Um no I’m fine b— but I— I don’t need to go.” She said with her hand lowered knowing soon she would know why! 

"Honey, you have to try," Sheila told her.  "They need a sample so they can figure out what is going on."

She sighed and looked at the lady.

"Tell me where the bathroom is, and I'll take her from time to time until she goes."

Sheila then followed the receptionist to the bathroom holding Kayla's hand.  Once there, she walked Kayla into the bathroom, and she frowned at her.

"Come on, take your pants down so I can pull down your diaper, honey.  We need to get them a sample."

Kayla was frustrated as her mommy grabbed her hand and took her to the bathroom.. “I -I don’t need to go!” She began to cry.. Am I losing control cause those damn bullies and now Heidi have been making me wet. She thought to herself.. I can’t become diaper dependent! She thought as she cried she wanted to tell on Heidi but she was sure that wouldn’t end well.. 

Sheila was getting a little frustrated.

For a girl saying she wanted to be a teenager, here she was, throwing a fit over her trying to just get her to try to sit on the potty.

She pulled down the girl's skirt anyway, and then she saw the wet diaper.

"Oh, honey.  Is that why?  Were you too embarrassed to tell mommy you didn't make it?"

She put a tender hand on her shoulder.

"Stay here a minute, sweetheart.  I'll go get your extra diapers and ask the receptionist if there is anyway the diaper might work for the sample."

She left Kayla in the bathroom while she went out to talk to the receptionist.

After a few minutes, she came back in with a clean diaper for her.

"Honey, I want to make one thing quite clear, right now," she told her thinking Kayla still had the wrong message in her head.

"You are not the younger kid because you pee your pants and need diapers right now," she told her.  "You are the younger kid because of your behavior.  And just before, you were throwing a fit and crying because I might see that you peed your pants.  That's something you expect from an eight year old, not a teenager, honey.  If you wet your pants, it's not a big deal, if you aren't doing it on purpose."

She helped her daughter get the wet diaper off, and then started to put the clean diaper back on her.

"The doctors say they can use your used diaper to test your pee, so you don't have to use the cup, baby."

She hugged her.

"Go on out, and I'll take care of getting the diaper where it needs to go so you don't need to be embarrassed in front of the other kids waiting, okay?"

She then started to roll up the diaper the way the doctor told her to.

“Yeah.” She said crying as she could never see away out of being the baby sister now! She knew Heidi would be happy and that made her mad she wanted to tell on her so bad! “ok.” She said wiping her eyes as she just wanted to leave and get things back to normal but she didn’t see that happening.. “I’m not!” She cried she wanted to say she was being forced to by her bratty daughter but with her bottom exposed she wasn’t going to say anything that might get her in trouble.. “ok.” She said walking out in her new diaper feeling just like the baby that she’s becoming.. 

Eventually, because other kids were there for similar reasons, even those that got a peek under her skirt were too subdued to say anything about the girl wearing a diaper.

And the doctor called them back after nearly an hour and half after that.

"Hi, there, honey.  Take a seat on the sofa, and we'll see what we can do about your problem, okay?"

Lucky for Kayla, it was a woman doctor.

"Now, why don't we start with something simple.  Why don't you tell me when you first started to pee your pants, and maybe how it happened, okay?"

The doctor sat ready to take notes.

Kayla sat there waiting for this to get over with. She looked up once she heard her name called.. Once they walked into the office she sat down nervously, she hated how the Dr talked to her. Kayla sat there as the nurse asked her questions talking to her like she was a baby! Please let this end she thinks to herself..: Kayla didn’t know what to say and she looked at her mommy for help! 

Sheila sighed and stepped in when her daughter didn't want to answer.

"Um... I know she's a high school student, but she's going through some stuff right now, and I'm not even sure if maybe she has some kind of mental problems.  I maybe taking her to see a different doctor in the near future.  But anyway, right now, please don't talk to her like an adult.  She can't really handle it right now."

The doctor looked surprised, but nodded.

"Okay."

"So, I first noticed she was wetting her pants at school about a month maybe two ago.  I can't be sure of the exact date, and since she was hiding it from me for so long, she doesn't really remember when it started either."

"That's too bad.  But at least we know this problem isn't something that just recently started within the last week or so...."

"No.  I think she might have even wet her bed before that, but she had always hidden the evidence, so there is no way for me to be sure how long that has been going on, either."

The nurse nodded.

She then squatted down now, treating Kayla even more as if she was a child, and she used her soothing voice, the kind she saved for very young elementary school girls, and she put a caring hand on her shoulder.

"Honey, does it hurt when you pee?  Does it feel like very hot water coming out, or does it feel like a bunch of pins sticking you as it comes out?"

Kayla just sat there letting her step mommy talk for her she was actually kinda glad she wasn’t real happy about how the Dr talked to her or how her mommy just said don’t talk to her like an adult.. Dressed like she was and not even wanting to talk to the dr she could see where no one could consider her an adult.. She was just so embarrassed that she froze up!  “No nothing like that.” She said not knowing what else to say she wondered if her step mommy would think she’s doing it on purpose would she speak her would she treat her more like a baby!  She just didn’t know what to say or do! 

• 2 weeks later...

The doctor smiled and patted her shoulder.

"That's okay," she said.  "Not all problems cause pain, honey.  We are going to pull you shirt up and pull your pants and panties partly down so I can use a machine to see the inside of your body.  It will give me an idea of how much fluid is still in your tummy and it will tell me if you have any other easy to see physical problems."

She looked up at Sheila.

"Do you want to be with her since you said she is more like a child at the moment?"

"Yeah.  I think she needs her mommy in case she gets scared or she wets herself again and needs to be calmed down."

The doctor nodded.

They got her shirt rolled up a bit and her pants and panties down just enough so that the doctor could work around her lower abdomen, but still kept her private girl area mostly covered.

Then the doctor put some jelly on the end of a sensor stick that was more flat on the end that went on her belly, and she wiped the lower abdomen with a mixture of cleaning alcohol and water before she started to use the machine.  The computer screen to the side of the bed faced in a way that Kayla could see what the doctor was looking at if she wanted.

Kayla was nervous and scared and didn’t know what to do.. “I’ll be fine please I don’t want that!” She cried as she was really not looking forward to anything at the moment.. Damn you Heidi she thought to herself as they lowered her diaper checking on her.. “Mommy can we just go please!” She cried as she felt the cool jelly on her stomach.. Kayla couldn’t help herself and she began crying like a baby..

Sheila was glad she stayed with her when the poor little girl started to cry.

"It's alright, honey," she said in a shushing tone.  "It's okay.  We are just going to figure out what is going on, honey.  The nurse doesn't care about your diaper, sweetheart.  We are just worried about you wetting your pants all the time, honey.  Even if you tried to do it on purpose for one reason or another, I am pretty sure no one your age would have done it as much as you have, on purpose, sweetheart."

She then became quiet and kept trying to calm her with shushing.

The doctor simply looked around and smiled.

"Well, the good news is I can rule anything dangerous.  You are not in any imminent danger."

She looked to Sheila.

"The bad news is, I still need more thorough tests to figure out what is going on.  Since we are going to test her urine, and we'll take blood today, she can go for today.  I want to see what the labs are on those before we go any further."

Sheila nodded.

"That's probably all she can handle anyway, today."

Sheila kept tried to keep Kayla distracted and her eyes on her while the doctor got to work on getting the blood collection set up and poked into her arm before she was aware of what was happening.

Kayla could’t argue or say much as Her mommy was right about everything.. She knew Heidi would love hearing this story and hear just how much of a baby she was! “Ok.” She said softly.. Kayla calmed down until she felt the prick in her arm.. “Oh shit!” She cried jumping up and down.. 

Sheila grabbed her tightly so she wouldn't accidentally yank the needle out while the doctor was collecting blood.

"It's alright," Sheila said to her once she got her calmed again and started to rub her back.  While she would normally punish the girl for cussing, even a small word like that, she saw no point in punishing her for yelling out in surprise.  It was actually natural to yell out in surprise, and you never know what is on the tip of your tongue when something like that happens, so Sheila decided to ignore it this time.

Once the doctor had collected the blood, and taped some cotton to the wound, which Sheila held against her arm rather than ask her to do it herself, the doctor smiled at the teen-baby.

"You were so brave.  You need to sit here for a few minutes since we took your blood, just to make sure you don't get dizzy from it, but you can have a lollipop while you sit and wait."

The doctor pulled out a cheap sucker, a yellow one, and handed it to her.

"There you are, honey.  Now, once I give the word, you can go back to the waiting room to wait for the nurse to call your name for a new appointment."

Sheila held her little girl in her lap.

"Poor sweetie," Sheila said.  "I know the needle surprised you, but I distracted you on purpose because when you see it being pushed it, it makes your brain think it hurts a lot worse," she told her little one.  "And the doctor needed a sample of your blood so she can see if there is anything in your system that might be causing you to have problems."

Kayla was a teenager but she felt more like a teen baby or a big baby as her step mommy consoled her like one would do with a baby girl.. She was glad once the blood was drawn.. Kayla didn’t bother fighting as she step mommy treated her more like a toddler then a teenager then she blushed as the Dr praised her.. “ok.” She said smiling.. She opened it and began sucking it.. “I know I understand.” She said with the sucker still in her mouth.. “Thank you.”