LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Family and School Troubles

Ishigreensa

“No I’m sorry I don’t want my dad to know I totally forgot please give me another chance!” Her eyes began to water as she now knew she was going to have to wear a pull up what if Heidi found out she thought to herself.. Kayla was surprised and shocked when her step mom raised her skirt.. 

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Those are unacceptable," she told her daughter, well, step daughter.  "I don't even think your daddy would let you wear those if he knew.  Maybe I will bring you down to your father just as you are, and show him what you are wearing under your skirt."

She frowned.

"Come on, get up.  Forget the pull up.  Your daddy needs to see what kind of panties you think is appropriate to wear to school and everywhere else when you don't think he is paying attention."

“No please I’ll change please don’t tell him!l she began panicking as she knew he’d be mad if he saw she was wearing a thong but after wearing a pull up she wanted to free like a big girl instead of a baby girl... “Please I’ll do anything just don’t make me show him!” She begged desperately..

"It's already too late for that," Sheila told her.  "Not only did you defy me by taking off the pull up, but you went as far overboard as you could and put on a thong.  I'm not having you undermine my authority like that."

She pulled her by the left arm near the shoulder to take her down and show her dad.

"Now if you want him to see you struggling to continue to fight me, then just keep it up."

She marched her down.

When dad saw Sheila struggling with Kayla, he knew something was up....

“Please please no!” She cried as her step mom had her arm tightly and practically dragged her down the stairs. Her eyes began to water as she saw her dad relaxing drinking a beer and she knew he didn’t want to be interrupted and if he was he wouldn’t like it.. 

"Talk to your daughter," Sheila told him.  "She won't listen to me!"

She lifted her skirt to show him her thongs.

"She put this on to defy me because she decides to pee her pants at school today and to teach her a lesson I put her in a pull up.  Next thing I know, I go get her for dinner and she has taken the pull up off and replaced it with this."

Dad's face grew red.

"Kayla, how many times have I told you to listen to your mother, whether you call her step or not.  Go up to your room and get the stupid diaper and bring it right back down with you.  Now!"

He got up to let her know she better do as he said.

Kayla stood there crying and embarrassed as her dad saw her thong... She wondered what her step sister was thinking as her stupid step mom just said how she had put her in a pull up.. “It’s not a diaper dad!” She said walking away to get the stupid thing.. 

Dad had had enough of his daughter's attitude.  He was not going to side with her every time against Sheila no matter what Kayla thought.

"If she wants to play semantics, then tomorrow, get her tape on diapers, and find the most babyish things you can that will fit," he told Sheila.  "I'm tired of her attitude towards you."

When she came back, he pulled up her skirt, pulled her thong off of her, and bent her over his knee, but he didn't swat her.

"Sheila, you do it.  She needs to learn to obey you and do as you tell her, too."

Sheila nodded and got on her knees next to where Kayla was bent over and started to swat her.  If that wasn't enough, after Sheila was done, dad finished off with swatting her five more times.

"And every time your mother has to spank you from now on, you can count on five more swats from me when I get home," he told Kayla.

He then pulled her off his lap and facing him while he pulled the pull up on her.

"You want to argue semantics?" he asked her.  "Fine, this is not a diaper and teaches you nothing.  You will wear it the rest of the night and if you wet it, you will get another one on.  And tomorrow, your mom is going to buy you REGULAR diapers that you can't deny."

He got them up on her and then pointed at the kitchen.

"Go eat!"

Kayla came back with the stupid pull up in her hand.. She began crying as he roughy yanked her panties down and bent her over his lap.. “I’m too old for spankings!” She cried.. As she felt the cool air hit her bottom.. “No please I’ll be good!” She cried “She’s not my mom!” She was embarrassed that her step mom was going to spank her and now she had to worry about her dad spanking her after her step mom did.. Kayla was relieved when her step mom was done as it didn’t hurt to bad with her hand but then her dad who was a big man smacked her.. “Owe no please please!” She cried kicking her feet.. Once her spanking was over she stood there with tears in her eyes as he put the pull up on her.. “Wh— What N-No you can’t be serious I’m not wearing diapers I’m not a baby!” She cried in anger trying to stand her ground she hasn’t been in trouble like this in awhile so she was out of practice.. Normally she got her way and could be a smart ass without any repercussions.. 

"You want another one?" her dad asked her.  "Go eat and if you so much as touch that pull up before morning except to tell us you're wet, you will another one."

He then pushed at her to go to the table to eat.

He wanted to get her out of his sight before she remembered how to look cute and try to manipulate him into forgetting about the diapers her mom will buy her the next day.

"And you are not too old for spankings.  If you are young enough to do something like pee your pants, then you are young enough to be spanked."

He then turned up the TV to drown out any reply she had to come back with.

Sheila immediately walked over and made sure she went to the table to eat with her sister.

Heidi heard everything, but at the moment, she was just looking down at her food and eating, not wanting to get involved and get both parents mad at her, too.

“No.” Kayla knew he was serious and one more word and she would get a spanking maybe with the belt and she knew that would be too much.. Kayla blushed bright red as they talked about her wetting in front of her younger step sister and she prayed and prayed that Heidi didn’t hear anything about diapers! She wasn’t happy as her step mom forced her into the kitchen.. “I’m going geez!” She said sarcastically pouting.. 

There was a flash of red for a second, but lucky for Kayla, Sheila decided to let it simmer so both she and Kayla could calm down.  Instead, she released Kayla and let her sit at the table while she went off to talk to dad.

Heidi waited until she was sure mom was out of the kitchen.

"Why'd you pee your pants?" Heidi whispered to her.

Kayla sat there looking at her plate ready to cry.. Diapers are they serious! She thought to herself I can’t wear diapers again like a baby what would people say! She thought as she heard her step mom and dad talking . She couldn’t make out what they were saying she just heard voices... Kayla looked at Heidi with daggers in her eyes.. “Shut up!”  Kayla started picking at her food.. She decided to get up and go to her room she really wasn’t hungry.. 

Heidi frowned.

"Why was she being mean to her?  Well, she's not getting away with it," she thought.  "I'll just have to harass her about it if she's going to be like that."

She called her friend.

"Guess what my step sister did and got spanked for?"

This would show Kayla what happens when you mistreat people that try to be on your side.

Kayla just went to her room and turned on the tv and watched Netflix stranger things. She did her best to forget about everything. Kayla wasn’t even thinking how she might’ve made her sep sister mad, she was just mad at the world wearing a pull up and now being threatened with diapers! “I’m not going to worry about it probably just talk.” She said to herself. 

Heidi was going to get her sister back good for being mean to her.  She was going to be sorry, if she has to figure out how to make her bed wet so it is believable, she was going to do so.

Then she got an idea.

She got some Nyquil and poured some into a cup before adding some hot tea to it, and then brought it to her sister as a "peace offering."

If her sister is sound asleep, then maybe she could get the pull up down enough... and then all she has to do, is pour water on her sister's bed while she's asleep, and it'll look like she tried to pull down her pull up and she peed in her sleep!  Mom will never believe she didn't wet the bed nor that she didn't try to pull it down to sleep more comfortably.

She smiled at her clever idea.

She came and knocked on her sister's door.

"Kayla!  Mom told me to bring you some tea for your nerves." she called through the door.

Kayla watched a couple episodes when she heard a knock on the door. “Come in.” She didn’t wanna get up.  It was her sister. “What do you want!” She was just in a bad mood and it had been a very stressful day and by the sounds of it, it was about to get even worse! “Ok whatever.” She took the tea. “Ok you can go now!” She said rudely coming across like the girl was annoying her.  Once her sister was gone she sat back down drinking the tea she likes tea so nothing seemed suspicious. After a few drinks she yawned as she was getting tired all at once it just hit her.  She took a couple more drinks and decided to lay down while watching tv, soon she was out.  

Heidi waited until everyone else was asleep, and then she slipped into her sister's room and she nudged her, bounced her bed, and yelled in her ear to see if she was really out.

Satisfied she was not going to wake up, she pulled down her Sister's pull up.

Then she got some very warm water and poured it all over her sister's privates and even some on the pull up and inside it.

After she had her sister all wet, and her bed around her had a warm puddle in it, she slipped back out of the room again with the large glass she had used to warm her sister's bed.

She went to sleep and fell asleep until morning.

The next morning, Sheila came into Kayla's room, turned on the light, and then she stood there, her mouth dropped to the floor in shock, and she shook her head unable to utter anything for several minutes.

Kayla slept through the night as the NyQuil knocked her completely out.. She had a dream she was at a rock concert that was when her sister was yelling at her! Then she dreamed she was swimming that was from the water that her sister poured to make her think she wet the bed.. Kayla never woke up, she slept right though it all..

Sheila finally caught aware of her senses, and she went and got daddy.

Both Daddy and Sheila were now standing over the butt naked from waste down little teenager who had peed the bed.

"So?" Sheila asked him.

"She definitely needs a diaper at night.  The pull up... I'm not sure how she got it down like that.  I doubt she did it on purpose just to pee on her own bed, though."

Sheila nodded.

"Take her to see a doctor.  Rule out any physical problems that might be causing her to pee her pants, and well, I guess just set up an appointment today and don't yell at her.  Tonight, we'll both talk to her about why she will wear a diaper to bed."

Sheila agreed and started to wake Kayla up.

"Kayla, honey, please wake up, baby."

She was being really soft considering the huge puddle in her bed and dad had already left the room to give them privacy because he didn't need to watch his teenage daughter get dressed.

Kayla was very groggy as she began to wake up.. “What what’s going on?” She said stretching trying to wake up then wiping the sleep out of her eyes:. Then she noticed the wet spot “what happened!” She looked around not believing she wet the bed! 

"Honey, I'm not sure what is going on with you, but you are not in trouble right now.  We need to set you an appointment to see a doctor."

She helped her out of the wet bed.

"Your dad knows you peed the bed but he isn't angry at the moment either."

She got her up and then pulled the wet pull up off of her.

"Go take a shower, honey, and then we'll get you ready for school.  No... don't worry.  No diapers for school.  I am going to ask you to bring some extra panties with you though."

“I—I don’t know what’s going on!” She said mad as she was still trying to wake up and wrap her brain around the fact that she wet the bed! My bullies aren’t even here how could I have wet the bed! “Ok.” She said as she went to the bathroom and got into the shower.. Oh no she talked about diapers again NO way can I wear diapers! She thought to herself as she continued with her shower.. Kayla finished her shower and dried off going to her room to get her clothes and get dressed for the day.. 

When Sheila heard her get out of the shower, she walked to the room just as her daughter was getting dressed.

"Kayla, let me see the panties you are wearing.  No thongs, okay?  And pack an extra pair of panties and an extra skirt or something in case it happens at school again.  All right?"

She smiled at her to let her know that she was just looking out for her and that she wasn't going to harp on her wetting, only that she wanted her prepared in case it didn't work out again on her.

Kayla showed her the panties just plain yellow ones with a pink flower on it to match her yellow bra.. She put on a t shirt and a pair of pants.. She knew she would look good no matter what.. Kayla was still worried as she put a extra pair of panties in her bag... “Yes I know!” She said with an attitude as she was frustrated and nervous about everything.. “Fine.” She went to get a skirt.. “ok I’m ready.” She said as her step mom took her and her sister to school on Thursday and Friday the other days she rode with her friends as she didn’t have a car yet... Sometimes she’d even take the bus but today she stood there waiting for Heidi.. “Come on we gotta go!” Kayla whined