LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Family and School Troubles

Ishigreensa

Sheila Bryant was called on one Friday afternoon, just after her daughter should have eaten lunch, maybe during fifth period.  The nurse told her that she had just had a whole hour of lunch time, but went on to class and within five minutes, complained she had to use the bathroom, and of course, the teachers are not supposed to let students out of class for any reason unless it is an emergency, so the teacher though she should be able to wait.

Well, she couldn't, and apparently, rather than spending even a moment of her break to take care of herself, she would rather use the whole lunch to gossip and then try to use class time and since it didn't work out, she ended up peeing her pants for the third time that week!

Sheila sighed into the phone and promised to come and get her daughter.

However, her daughter ended up waiting in the nurse's office the whole rest of the fifth period, and into the sixth period because mom was now going to teach her daughter a lesson about not controlling herself and taking care of herself prudently.

She came into the nurse's office and smiled an embarrassed smile at the nurse.

"I've been trying to teach her," she told the nurse.

"Some students are just stubborn," the nurse replied with an understanding nod.

"Well, I think I have a plan that will teach her a lesson.  I may need your help though."

"Alright...."

Sheila then came into the curtained off cubical where her daughter was naked waist down lying on the bed.

"You peed your pants again?" she asked her daughter.  "You did, didn't you?  Don't lie to me."

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla laid there thinking to herself I’m 16! I’m hot and I don’t understand what’s going on why do I have accidents like a potty training two year old! She had tears in her eyes as it was so embarrassing! She felt just like a baby and was humiliating how would she ever live this down! Today’s events play out in her head over and over again like a bad movie as some of her classmates laughed at her as the teacher scolded her and took her to the nurse... She begged and begged for her not to call her mom but she did it anyways.. Kayla almost jumped when she heard her moms voice she knew she was in trouble and she hoped her dad would be out of town on business.. “Um I had an accident I’m not sure what happens pl—please I-i am sorry!” She said stuttering nervously as her eyes began to tear up this was so embarrassing as she sat three without pants or her panties on in front of her step mom... She looked at the nurse who had a big smile on her face and Kayla felt a heat wave wash over her body as she was nervous about being in trouble! 

Of course, of the reasons she was having trouble all week getting to the bathroom was because of Angela and her gang.  They seemed to be watching her at every turn, and when she went into the bathroom, as soon as she tried to sit on the toilet, someone would bang on the stall door trying to hurry her up.

The banging wouldn't let up until she got out of the stall, either.  Then they would do things sometimes in the way of one bathroom, that blocked it off completely to her, for example, Barbara spilled a full container of water on the floor just outside the bathroom and started directing students to go to a different toilet as this area was dangerous.

But did Kyla say any of that to her Step mom?

Sheila sighed.

"Kyla, why?  You are supposed to be in high school!  Not even Heidi wets her pants anymore, and she's the one in elementary school!"

She shook her head.

"If you can't tell me why you are doing this, then I'm going to have to spank you and then put this on you."

She held out a pull up.

"Maybe if you wear a pull up for a while instead of regular panties, you'll realize that you don't want to be peeing your pants, perhaps to get out of a class that you forgot to study for a test in... maybe?"

Kayla knew the bullies had targeted her but she knew she couldn’t tell anyone they would make it worse no one could stop them and she knew it! Instead of taking her lunch money they were going to take her reputation and dignity.. “Wh-what no mom I’m not a baby!l she cried as she looked at the pull up she could’t believe it! To show her defiance and her pride “I’m not wearing that and that’s that I don’t know what’s been going on I’ll be fine!l she yelled! “I’m 16 and you can’t Spank me!” It was about time she put her step mom in her place! “You’re not my mom you can’t do anything!” She said smugly hoping her step mom would back down and see she was blowing this out of proportion! 

Sheila watched her sixteen year old throw a tantrum in front of the nurse and waited until she had finished with telling what she wanted, and then she sat on the bed next to her and she turned to face her.

"Look, you can't walk out of here in nothing," Sheila explained.  "Now, all I can do is put that on you, or make you go to the car bare butt naked.  And I'm not taking you to the car bare butt naked."

She shook her head at her.

"And what makes you think I can't spank you if you deserve one?  Maybe I should just prove to you that you are ONLY 16 years old, and quite capable of being spanked by those that care enough about you to correct your attitude?"

She looked at the nurse.

"She's been asking for this for a while.  She comes home wet and when I try to get it out of her what is going on, she just flies off like this.  I think I better spank her and show her it can be done, but she's kind of strong.  Do you want to hold her legs down for me?"

The nurse nodded and helped to hold Kyla's legs down while Sheila stood up and pulled Kyla to her side so that she could get a better aim at her bare bottom, and then she started to smack her butt with her hand.

Of course, Sheila's hand was nowhere as bad as her father's would be....

After a couple of swats with the hand, they let her up.

"Now put these on, or I'll have your father spank you when he gets home for being a brat to those that care enough to try to help you."

“You don’t even spank Hedi!” She yelled as she was really mad and feeling like the world was ganging up on her.. “Wh—what NO!l Kayla cried as the nurse practically tackled her! Before she could do anything she found her self over her step moms lap face down as the nurse held her legs she could’t even kick or anything. Once the first smack connected it was like a lighting bolt hit her and ran through her body! “No please no!l she cried she was getting a spanking the first one since she was 10!  This can’t be happening she thought and the worst part was her bottom was still wet so the spanking hurt even worse!  After a few swats as it was over but she was crying out of pain and embarrassment... “I—I cant wear that!l she cried looking at it as it had little flowers and stars it was a pull up for a baby.., “No please I—I’ll b—be fi—fine!” She said in between sobs.. 

"It's all you have to wear," Sheila said.  "Now either you put it on, or I'll put it on, and if I do it, I'll have the nurse help me treat you just like a toddler while we dress you.  Is that what you want?"

She put her hands on her hips.

"You need to learn not to pee your pants, and who is boss at home when your father isn't home."

She then held out the pull ups to her to have her put them on.

"Well?  Either you do it or I do it," she warned her again.  "And if I do it, you get another spanking first for defying your mother, the only mother that has taken care of you since you were eight!"

She waited again.

She planned to make the poor teenager walk out of the school in nothing but the pull up now that she had earned a proper spanking, just to show her how bad a punishment can be if she didn't settle down and do as she was told.

It was true, that recently, she had little reason to spank Heidi, but then again, that was because Heidi wasn't defiant when she was in trouble.

Kayla stared at the pull up in shock as abs knew one way or another she was going to wear it but she could’t bring herself to put it on! She just stood there as she was scolded! “No please I can’t wear that!l she cried as she looked at it, it had little flowers and stars on it and it was pink! This can’t be happening! She thinks to herself then she thinks about telling on her bullies but they said they would make her life a living hell as they just wanted to have fun! She was livid as they were having fun at her experience and now they have lead her down this road... “No no I can’t!l she cried... 

Sheila sighed and shook her head at her little teenaged daughter, well... step-daughter, if that's the way Kayla wanted to call it.  She swatted her behind once again.

"You will do as you are told," she said.  "Or not only will I spank you once more, but your dad is coming home tonight.  I'm sure the first thing he hears, you wouldn't want it to be that you peed your pants at school and then gave me a hard time about it, right?"

She then took the pull up and sitting on the bed for balance, she pulled her little girl towards her and started to pull it up on her.

The nurse showed Sheila a skirt, but Sheila shook her head.

"She doesn't need that.  She wanted to fight me like a toddler, she can just go to the car in a shirt and diaper like one.  It's that cold outside, and she'll be in warm places most of the time.  I have to get her a bath at home, anyway.  I don't want her to smell bad all afternoon or to get sick because we didn't clean her up as soon as I could."

The nurse nodded and folded the skirt up.

"Now, move," Sheila demanded of Kayla.  "One more word or act of defiance, and your dad hears about your misadventures first thing he gets home."

“Owe!” Kayla yelled as her but felt like she was stung by a wasp.. “No please don’t tell him!l she was worried what her dad might do he might even use his belt she thought to herself.. Kayla was like clay as she let her step mom grab her and put the babyish pull up on her... “What!” She whined but with the threat of a spanking she decided she better be quite... Kayla could’t believe she stood there in front of her step mom and the nurse in a pull up that toddlers wear... The teenage girl did as she was told hoping No one would see her! 

Glad that Kayla was behaving for once, Sheila started to calm down.

"If you behave the rest of the day and do as you are told, I might even forget to tell your father you peed your pants at school, let alone gave me any trouble over punishing you.  But if you don't, you know what is coming, right?"

She got her to the car and started to drive home.

"Oh, that's right!  I have to pick up some stuff for your sister to make cookies for her class this afternoon.  Do you want to wait in the car or come in like you are and shop with me?  If you stay in the car, I expect you to stay put and maybe take a nap."

Kayla was happy she was given a chance as she really didn’t want her dad to know how she’s been acting and about her wetting accidents.. “I’ll be good.” She said softly as they got into the car... “Yes.” as she knew if she acted up she would get a another spanking as she now knew her step mom meant business.. “Definitely wait In the car!” She said without even having to think about it as she didn’t want anyone seeing her like this! 

"Okay.  When I get finished and come back out, you are to be napping, okay?"

She then went into the store and started to shop for things that Heidi would need for baking that evening.  The next day, her class had some kind of reward party, and all the kids were invited to bring something.  Heidi begged her mom to let her bring cookies.

The shopping took about thirty minutes, and then Sheila loaded up the car and then started to drive home, glancing over to see if her daughter was being a good girl, and was sleeping (taking a nap) like she was asked to do.

“Ok.” Kayla noticed her step mom was talking to her like she was a little girl, she didn’t like it but she didn’t wanna get in trouble either so she wasn’t going to say anything.. She laid down and tried to go to sleep waiting for her step mom.. After such a ordeal she was soon asleep.. She curled up Into the festal position she feel asleep in her pull up.. During her dream she began to dream about her tormentors and she was at school and they saw her and tripped her and her skirt went flying up and everyone saw her pull up.. She continued sleeping as her dreams went to other things.. 

Eventually, they got home and Sheila parked the car.

Then she got out and started to take stuff some food in the house not yet disturbing Kayla.  She decided that she would let her try to get up on her own, but if she was still asleep when she finished getting the food from the car, then she would help her into the house, too.

She made no attempt to get anything to cover her pull up, though.

Kayla continued sleeping as she was tired of her spanking and being forced into pull ups it really tired her out. Her dream turned back to her bullies and they held her down teasing her calling her a baby and they teased her about wetting her pull up and said she’s such a baby she needs diapers not pull ups.  Unfortunately for her without realizing it she wet her pull up as they poured water on her.  

Sheila came back to the car, and was just about to wake her when she noticed the pull up starting to change color and spread out, sagging as it filled with the girl's urine.

She sighed and shook her head.

Maybe there was something wrong with her.  Maybe they should take her to see a doctor.  What sixteen year old just starts peeing in her sleep after being toilet trained long before?  Then again, one of the reasons she was in trouble, was she kept peeing her pants.

Sheila decided to try to pick her up.

It was hard at first because a sixteen year old weights a lot compared to the last time she carried her in when she was about nine years old.

Eventually, though, she got her balanced and was able to get her into the house and to the sofa when she laid her down and then went to get her a clean pull up and some cleaning supplies.

Kayla wasn’t big for her age so she could easily be picked on and carried or wrestled to the ground and she’d lose! She stirred for a minute when her step mom was getting her in the house.. “Wh—what time is it?” She whined as she was laid on the couch she never even noticed her pull up was wet as she remained asleep.. She was dreaming about hanging out with her friends just having fun not a care in the world... 

Sheila shook her head to herself when the girl asked what time it was, but then seemed to go right back to sleep before she could check.

She got the clean pull up and came back and started to take off the soaking wet one from her daughter.

"I don't know what has gotten into you," Sheila whispered more to herself than to her daughter.  "But it doesn't look like you can even stay dry for a short nap.  I wonder if you're bed is wet... and you've been hiding it from me?"

She got her older daughter changed just in time for Heidi to come through the door with her friends.

"Go outside and play," Sheila told Heidi trying to block the view of her elder daughter from Heidi's friends.  She didn't mind Heidi knowing if her sister peed her pants or needed a pull up on, but it wouldn't be good for other people to see her elder daughter in just a pull up, no more so than if she had just put her in panties to sleep in.

Kayla just slept as she hadn’t been sleeping very well cause of the bullies and now wearing a pull up it was like her body knew she could relax as she was protected and taken care of.. She was oblivious to everything that went on cause she was in a deep sleep making up for the lack of sleep.. 

Sheila smiled when her elder child didn't even wake up when she changed her.  She started to wonder if her older daughter might not be sleeping at nights and if it might be because she was afraid of wetting the bed and then getting found out.  Maybe she's peed her pants more at school that she knew about?  Maybe she needs less stress for a while?

Sheila wasn't sure, but she decided she'd talk to Kayla about it later.  For now, she had to get started on making dinner.

Kayla woke up to the smell of spaghetti and garlic toast she smiled as that was her favorite her step mom was a real good cook.  She stretched and wiped the sleep from her eyes then she lifted the blanket to get up to discover her pull up. Oh hell no she thought to herself. She careful got up trying to be quiet once she got to her room she took the pull up off putting on a pair of thong panties and a pair of shorts.  I’m not going to let her treat me like I’m a baby.” She thought to herself. Kayla looked at her phone and her bully had texted her. Does baby need her bottle and a clean diaper! Ugh you bitches will pay!!  She thought to herself quickly deleting the text.  

Sheila set the dinner out and then not seeing Kayla in the living room, went to call Heidi in first.

"Go sit at the table," she called to Heidi.

Heidi had to say "Goodbye" to her friends.

Then Sheila started for Kayla's room just as dad's care pulled up the drive.

Sheila knocked on Kayla's door.

"Honey, can I come in?" she asked through the door.

Kayla was playing on her laptop when she heard a knock on the door.. She wondered if she was going to get spanked or get into anymore trouble for taking off her pull up... She got up and unlocked her door.. “Sure what’s going on?” She asked letting her step mom in... 

"Why is your pull up on your bed?" Sheila asked.  "I thought we were clear that you were to wear it for the night.  Do you want your dad to know you are giving me a hard time after all?  What are you wearing if not a pull up?"

She went to raise her skirt.

"Let's see...."