LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Angela looked up because it sounded like her voice broke as though she was about to cry.

Angela reached out her hand and drew her little girl towards her.

"It's okay, honey.  What's wrong?" she asked her.  "If you're wet, already, mommy will take you potty before class to change your wet diaper, honey."

She now had the bags ready to go and Erica came in the room.

"Barbara says she's waiting for you, and she asked me to walk your baby to class since we both have the next class together," she told Angela.  "I mean," she looked down feeling it was too bold to tell her the way she did.  "If that's okay with you?"

Angela nodded.

"You're supposed to call Barbara mommy from on, honey.  I've decided that both you and Sarah need extra protection because you are still peeing your pants all the time, and Sarah has no experience being at a school that has gangs in it."

Erica nodded.

"Sorry.  Mommy says to get you that she is waiting for you and asked I take cousin Sarah to class because we have the same class, okay?"

“It’s not that, it just sounds really babyish calling you mommy and Barbara Aunty. I know you want me to do I’m protected but...it still seems childish”

She blushed and said “I’m not wet, I haven’t done anything yet”

She looked at Erica and nodded 

“is it ok to go with Erica to my next class? We’ll go straight there and sit together too”

Angela smiled.

"You don't need to pee, do you baby?" she asked her even though she wanted her to pee her pants and not use the toilet.  "Alright, you go with Erica, and mommy will pick you up after your next class."

She hugged her little friend.

"I know it's embarrassing to call me mommy," she cooed to her.  "But you'll get used to it, and no one will mess with you when they hear you calling me mommy.  Erica is still getting used to calling Barbara, mommy, aren't you honey?"

Erica nodded, and blushed.

"And mommy told me to pee or poop my pants on purpose today."

Sarah shook her head, she did need to pee a little bit but not a major concern yet. 

She smiled as Angela hugged her and then took Erica’s hand and blushed as Angela called herself Mommy again.

”should I wait inside the class or outside for you”

She headed with Erica and smiled as they sat down

”So how long have you had to call Barbara ‘mommy’. How long have you been having accidents? Are you going to pee or poop today?”

Angela smiled.

"Wait inside your classroom," she told her.  "Mommy has to pack up your stuff because babies can't do it themselves."

On their way to the next class, Sarah asked Erica some questions and she blushed.

"Actually, they decided I should call her mommy just yesterday, and she told me this morning in the last class."

She blushed.

"I... well... I've been wetting my pants since starting high school.  I... I got scared of the big gangsters, and even though I knew the school had them and we live in a gangs neighborhood, mostly, I tried to ignore them.  But they seemed to be in every bathroom I tried, for a month, so I gave up using the bathroom and now just go in my pants all the time."

She looked down.

She was telling the truth on her end.

"Angela noticed I was still peeing my pants after two weeks and some kids were being mean to me, so she pushed two of them down at once, and dared them to stand back up.  Then she told them that unless they wanted to pee their pants, they better leave me alone, and she and Barbara been protecting me since.  Sometimes, they even take me to the bathroom if they see me squirming, but most of the time, I just wet myself, and they then they help me to the nurse or they find me a diaper and change me themselves."

She looked down.

"I'm glad Angela is here to stop them picking on me.  I don't want to go in a bathroom by myself here at school."

She smiled when asked if she was going to wet today.

"Barbara asked me to, so yeah.  Not like I wasn't not going to even if she didn't ask.  But she asked me to even poop my panties on purpose, and I nodded to agree to do it.  Better to do that and still have them happy with me than have a wet accident and they are too mad to protect me from the bullies."

“I’ve not had an accident since I was like 7! Yesterday I had been holding it for ages and Angela took me to find the bathroom but I couldn’t get in because I think you’d wet and I couldn’t make it to another bathroom. Angela said she wants to protect me, this morning I bumped into one of the gangs and was scared and wet myself so Angela put me in a pull-up. I really don’t think I need them but rather them than wet panties...”

Sarah smiled at Erica 

“At least I’m not the only one and neither are you, we are being looked after together. Angela told me today to call her Mommy and Barbara Aunty. She said that if people hear that then they won’t tease me and bully me”

She squirmed a little and blushed 

“She made me promise to not use the bathroom today at all and use my pull-ups, no matter what... wetting is one thing but pooping is something else...I don’t know if I can do that!”

"I usually poop at home," Erica nodded in agreement when Sarah told her it would be hard to poop herself.  "I don't think I ever pooped my pants at school..., but Barbara asked me to do it.  I... I don't want to make her mad, so if I can do it, I'm going try."

She nodded along with everything else Sarah told her.

"What do you think your mom or dad will do if you poop your pants?" she asked.  "My dad has gotten used to be peeing my pants everyday.  He just pretends nothing happened now when he sees me come home wet."

She looked down.

"I don't like that my dad expects it now, but I'm scared to try to fix it."

“To be honest I don’t know. Mom was pretty mad at me when I wet yesterday and was in a pull-up. She calmed down when I explained about there being gangs and I said Angela was looking out for me. She came to check my sheets this morning and wanted me to wear a pull-up to school herself. She said she’d rather me wet myself than get in trouble with gangs”

She looked at the desk

”If all goes well today then I should go home in my panties and no one will know different...are you having to wear pull-ups too?”

The teacher started the class, Erica and Sarah helped each other when they could....as the class went on, Sarah started to squirm, her need to pee was getting greater.

"Yeah.  Barbara put me in a pull up before I came to get you for class," Erica responded.  "She says that way, only mommy and aunty will know when I pee my pants."

She smiled.

"I liked that idea.  I hate it when others around me get disgusted when they notice me making puddles in my seat."

She started to pay attention when the teacher started class.

“Yeah Angela said that either her or Barbara will know and can change it if I wet”

She blushed knowing she would be wet before the end of the lesson.

”I guess it’s better than others knowing I’d had an accident and was sat in a puddle on my chair though”

"Yeah.  It's lots better."

She smiled.

She didn't have to pee just yet, but she was sure she'd be wet, probably at least twice before the end of school.  She normally didn't poop at school though, so she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to do that or not.

Sarah squirmed in her chair as the class progressed.

She tried to focus on her writing and tried to make it as Angela had asked her to do it.

About 15 minutes before the end of the lesson she couldn’t hold it anymore and soaked her pull-up hoping no one would notice at all.

She looked at Erica and hoped that she didn’t know that she had wet herself but knew that at some point she probably would know 

Erica knew very well, moments before she started to pee, that her new friend was peeing her pants because she looked just like that a few months ago when she was still trying so hard not to wet her pants.

Now, she was sort of used to it, so while she did squirm a little bit just before she peed, it was nothing like how she used to, nothing how she saw her friend squirming to try to hold it, and then the sudden stillness just as she would realize it was going no matter what she tried.

Erica waited for her to finish peeing her pants, and then she whispered over at her.

"Are you okay?"

She was afraid that Sarah felt like crying after wetting her pants.  Erica used to cry when she peed her pants because she was so ashamed and scared of what everyone around her would think, say, or do.  

Now, she doesn't care because she knows Barbara and Angela will have something to say if someone purposefully makes her cry.

Sarah felt tears fill her eyes and sniffled slightly.

She looked round to see if anyone was looking and then whispered.

”I...well....I.....had an...an accident....I tried to hold it but...but I couldn’t help it...”

She put her hands to her face and whimpered as she wiped her eyes.

”I’m not supposed to wet myself in pull-ups!”

Erica reached over and patted her arm.

"Yes you are," she said.  "The big kids expect it, and they are protecting us.  I mean, at least they don't want you to just poop in your panties without anything to stop it going in your clothes?"

She sighed.

"It's not that bad.  I promise.  I wet my pants, even in just my pants, all the time.  A pull up is going to be a lot better to pee in.  It doesn't show as badly and get noticed right away."

She raised her hand.

"What?" the teacher asked her.

"My friend is crying.  She needs to go to the bathroom for a minute.  Can I take her."

The teacher sighed.  

"Go on."

Erica started to try to get Sarah up.

"Come on, we'll go find Angela.  She'll fix everything up, okay?"

Sarah couldn’t talk as Erica spoke and blushed.

She wished she was as brave as Erica but she stayed silent as Erica spoke to the teacher.

She felt Erica take her hand and lead her out of the room

”But...but I’m supposed to wait here for Angela, she said she would come for me and collect me and my bag and things. Can’t we wait for her?”

"No," Erica told her.  "Barbara told me to watch you, and if you cry, to take you right to Angela as soon as I can.  She said you wouldn't be as used to peeing your panties as I am, so you will need help if you wet and then start crying."

She hugged her.

"Don't worry.  Angela won't be mad.  She'll understand.  Just keep crying so I don't get in trouble.  If they think you weren't crying, I will be in trouble for using an excuse to get out of class."

She kept walking her down the empty call.

"I hope you finished peeing your pants," she whispered.  "We'll both be in trouble if I took you before you finished wetting your pants."

She nodded and wiped her eyes again

”I don’t need to...to go anymore, I feel like such a baby though, crying...what are they other people going to think if they saw me crying?”

They headed down the hall, Sarah had left her bag and all her things in the class where Angela was expecting to pick her up from.

”Will she be happy that we’re out of class though?”

"Stop talking" Erica told her.  "You are ruining the crying effect.  Here."

She pushed the girl's hand towards her mouth.

"... CRY!"

She found the classroom that Barbara told her to find the big girls in if they were needed.

"Mommy," Erica called into the room.

Barbara looked back at the door and saw Erica pushing Sarah in the room.

Barbara nudged Angela and Angela came over to see what was going on.

The teacher didn't say anything as he saw Angela leave her seat without permission to check on the little girls.

"She's crying because she peed her pants," Erica told Angela.

"Alright.  Go sit with your mommy, Erica.  You shouldn't be in the halls by yourself."

Angela picked Sarah up and took her to sit on her lap for the rest of the class.

"Just be quiet so mommy Angela can study and we'll get your stuff after class, baby."

Sarah pulled away but Erica carried on pushing her through the door.

She couldn’t explain why but as soon as Angela came over to her she burst into tears.

”I’m sorry Mommy, I didn’t mean to disturb you! Don’t be cross”

She heard some of the other girls giggle but she couldn’t help it.

She was surprised as Angela took her to her seat and had her sit in her lap.

”I...I should get back though, the teacher will be mad that I didn’t finish the lesson! I need to get my things and finish class”

"Shush," Angela smacked her leg.  "I'll explain things after my class.  It's okay."

Then she repositioned her baby so that Sarah was more leaning in a laying way, and she started to wiggle her legs to try to sooth her in a rocking motion while she worked.

She could feel the heaviness of Sarah's diaper on her lap under her skirt, and that made her smile.  She was glad her little girl peed her pants for her.

Sarah yelped as Angela smacked her leg but she said nothing.

It felt strange but how she was sat on Angela’s lap really helped to calm her down and she relaxed a bit more.

She knew that Angela could feel the sogginess of her pull-up and hoped she would be allowed to change sooner rather than later 

Angela had every intention of changing her baby girl right after class.  She didn't want Sarah to get a rash.  But at the moment, her class was more important.

Ten minutes later, she pulled Barbara to her.

"When you take Erica to get her stuff, will you get Sarah's too?  Sarah needs to have her diaper changed.  That's why she was crying, and I can't blame her.  It can't feel good to wear a wet diaper as long as she has had this on, poor baby."

Barbara nodded and took Erica's hand to go get the little girls' stuff.

Angela packed up her bag, and then she lifted Sarah up before picking her bag up, and she carried Sarah like she was a toddler off towards the safest place to change her, which was not a bathroom, but a classroom with... what?  There were changing tables in there.  This was an old Life Skills classroom, and there were still some life sized dolls for the class.  The changing tables were life like too, and were just big enough, that even Sarah fit on one.

"Stay...," Angela told her.

Then, she started to get out some stuff to change her baby with.  She had a new diaper, some powder, and new onesie for her in case the old one got a little wet, which she was pretty sure did, since she sort of felt a little trickle on her leg while holding her baby.  One of the reasons she re-positioned her so she wouldn't leak her pee on her.

Sarah was glad when the class was over, she wasn’t expecting Angela to be able to carry her though and hid her face from everyone’s view.

Sarah hugged Angela’s neck as she was taken to the bathroom...or what she thought was a bathroom and blushed as she was laid on a large changing table and told to stay.

”But...but mommy, wouldn’t it be easier for me to change if I was stood up? I mean pull-ups are to pull-up and down? It’s not like a diaper that I need to lay down to get changed?”

She looked and saw her pull out wipes, powder and a new onesie, and wondered why she had another onesie.

"The pull up is wet," Angela explained.  "It's just as easy to tear off of you, baby.  And I'm going to put a better diaper on you so you don't feel so icky next time you wet your pants.  This one makes you feel all icky, so of course you cried about being all wet, honey."

She started to undress her little girl.

"Besides, I have to take everything off of you, because I have to get under the onesie so I can get to the diaper, baby.  This onesie is made more like a swimsuit, with no snaps, so I have to do it the long way.  I brought it because it was better at hiding your diapers from the world.  Unless you want a snap kind that anyone looking up your dress will be able to see that you are in a baby outfit?"

She smiled.

"And your onesie is wet," she told her.  "You leaked a little bit because you got mommy's leg.  Don't cry.  I'm not mad.  I just have to change you is all."

She then started to undress her baby's shirt and skirt and then she took off her bra, too.

"Babies don't need this," she told her.  "And you're not THAT big.  I won't be noticed with the onesie on and then a shirt on top of that, honey."

She then wiped her down good and started to get her as clean as she could making sure her private area was especially clean.