LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Angela, a sophomore at Meet's Senior High slumped in her second  period English class seat just before the bell rang.  School was so ... boring, and there certainly were not enough events and fun classes at school to break up the monotony of everyday life.  

"Boys and girls, we have a new addition today," Mr. Hagan addressed the room.  He motioned for the new girl to come up to the front of the room.

"Young lady, will you please introduce yourself to us?  Tell us your full given name, and then tell us where you came from, what you like to do in your free time, and what your favorite classes at school are.  This is all for a grade, so make sure you speak clearly and loudly enough to be heard."

Angela turned her attention to the front to hear the new girl.

Sarah stood up, it was her first day at her new school, she had hoped that the teacher wouldn’t call on her to do this.

She played with her long brown hair and wrapped some round her finger.

”Um...Hi....um, I’m Sarah Taylor, um....I....I‘m almost 16, I just moved from Chicago....um, I live with my mom and um....um”

She shuffled on the spot and stared at the ground, not wanting to look at the faces staring at her.

”I like to play computer games and do dancing and I like drama and music lessons....and that’s all”

Mr. Hagan frowned at her.

"Speak up.  Didn't you learn not to use fillers like um... and er... in speeches?  You are going to get an F on your first assignment the way you are going.  Now, let's see if we can raise that grade up a bit, shall we?  Speak up and think before you speak so you don't have to use fillers."

Angela looked at the way she played with her hair.  It was kind of cute...  maybe even kindergarten cute!  This got her interested in knowing this girl's name and maybe understanding her a bit better.

Angela had gold blond hair, some light blue eye shadow on her eyes that were green, and a few light freckles that were covered expertly in pink-red blushing.  She wore a nice light blue blouse that morning along with a black skirt.  She always dressed up a bit from everyone else wanting to set herself apart from the children that attended high school though they were all in the same grade.

Sarah sighed and blushed as she started again, she was nervous and started to suck on her hair as she spoke.

”My....my name is Sarah Taylor, I....I live with my mom....I....I....um...i‘m almost 16 and....and moved from Chicago. I...I like to dance and play computer games....I love drama and music lessons....and I...I want to be a musician when I’m older”

Sarah nervously played with her fingers as she waited

Mr. Hagan sighed.

"Is that the best you can do?" he asked.  "Right now, you are barely pulling a D with that introduction.  If that's the grade you want, you can go sit down."

Angela saw her sucking on her hair and playing with her fingers and thought even more so, how cute a little girl she would make.

Maybe Angela should try to befriend this girl and then stir her into her friends, and together, they would be able to get her to do what they wanted?

Angela raised her hand.

"Sir?  Can the new student sit near me?"

Mr. Hagan smiled.  "Are you going to help her out in class then?"

"Yes sir."

He nodded at Sarah.

"Go sit by your new friend and share a book with her until we can get you your own."

"Hi.  I'm Angela Harrison," the girl introduced herself to Sarah.  "It's kind of scary isn't it?  Mr. Hagan is one of the harshest teachers at school."

Sarah blushed and felt her eyes fill with tears before she headed to the seat next to the girl who offered and sat down.

She wiped her eyes and hoped no one noticed.

”Hi...I...I’m Sarah. I hate being the centre of attention and having to do stuff like that. I was hoping that I wouldn’t have had to. Thanks for helping me”

As Sarah tried to concentrate on the class she  didn’t realise that she was still sucking on her hair and chewing it.

"Well, Mr. Hagan is the worst.  He is probably the only one that would make you get up and introduce yourself for a grade at the whole school.  I'm sure other teachers will ask you to say something, but it won't be for a grade."

She smiled at the shy girl.

"Later, I'll introduce you to my other friends, and we'll try to help you so you don't have to face the first few days at school alone, okay?"

She looked into the girl's eyes.

"As matter of fact, let me see your schedule," she said.  "I can pick you up and drop you off for every class today, that way, you won't be alone except when you are in classes, and then since you are working, no one can really bother you then, anyway, except the teachers."

“You...you’d do that? I mean you’ve only just met me and...and don’t have to do this, thank you”

Sarah grabbed her schedule and put it on the desk, she was confused at where she needed to be at what time and could only imagine wandering round and getting lost

”This place is huge, I’d get lost and I’d not know where to go and what time. Maybe I need a map!”

"Nonsense," Angela said thinking of the possibility of the poor girl not knowing where she was.  Maybe she could take her a different way each time she took her to classes and what not, and then the poor confused girl might be lost at school for over a week if all worked out.  "While you are with me, there is no need for a map.  Besides, it's just three buildings.  It's not really that big.  I once went to a college campus for one class.  Now that's big!"

She smiled.

"I'm doing this because it is the responsible thing to do.  When you get a new student in class, other students should try to make that newbie feel welcome and as if they are apart of the class, already.  So, I'm doing."

Angela pushed over her book to share with her as the teacher caught them talking about other stuff.

"I'll tell you more after class.  Mr. Hagan is the worst teacher to get in trouble with, so we don't want to upset him, k?"

“Yeh he seems scary, I’d hate to cross him. Thank you for helping me...Amanda....Angela sorry....I’m rubbish with names”

Sarah started to look at the book and try to focus on the lesson, she felt that Mr Hagan was staring at her most of the time and she felt her cheeks blush.

She tried to ignore the looks and focus on what she was doing and make a few mistakes 

Angela smiled as she made some mistakes reading, and she whispered corrections when she knew the right words.

The task that day was not too hard.  They just had to start reading the story and start filling in answers to the questions at the end of the chapter, so the period when by pretty quickly.

After they were let out, Angela put her arm around her 'new friend' and looked at her schedule.

"Oh, your next class is this way," she started to take her the l-o-n-g way around on purpose to try to keep her as lost as possible.  If all worked out, she would be lost for at least three days and might not even have time to go to the bathroom before lunch.

"So, anyway, the school isn't that hard to figure out.  You just have to get used to it, is all."

She tried to keep her attention by talking so she wouldn't have a chance to see a bathroom, and so that wouldn't get a word in edge wise to ask for one, she kept explaining things they passed as if everything she saw had some importance to it.

"And that's Mrs. Rice's class.  You have her seventh period, so...." and they passed by that room and by the toilets across from it.  "She teaches French."

Sarah was glad when the lesson was over, she was surprised when Angela put her arm round her and started to show her to her next class. 

She knew that she would have to get used to where everything in the school was but at the moment that seemed like an impossible task, she just nodded her head as Angela pointed everything out from the Nurse’s office to the janitor’s room. 

As they approached her next class she wondered how she would manage to find her way round, she couldn’t rely on Angela to show her all the time, could she?

"Now, you stay here and don't leave this class until I come to pick you up.  If you get lost and can't find your way around, and I go looking for you, you'll make me late to my next class, too.  You don't want to do that to me when I'm trying to help you, do you?"

She smiled.

"So you stay put at each class until I come and get you, okay?"

She then patted her on the back.

"Go on in and I'll be back to get you for your third class.  Honestly, I don't mind.  If someone doesn't show you around, you might make a teacher mad at you for being late to class."

She then left for her next class.

Sarah nodded and blushed, she felt a bit like a little girl again being shown where things are.

As Angela left her she felt herself nod and agree to stay and wait for her, not wanting to let her new friend down or get lost.

”Ok...um...I’ll stay here for you, th...thank you, oh, Angela, where is the bathroom...just in case I need it before you come back...”

Sarah stood and waited as the door opened and she went in and found an empty desk, feeling a little bit on her own as she sat. 

Angela pretended not to hear her ask where the bathroom was.  After all, she hoped her little classmate would have an accident that morning, sometime, so she could baby her over it and show her how much she needs a "big sister" to show her around.

The teacher brought Sarah into the classroom and asked that she came to the front of the class to introduce herself.

"Just take your time and tell us your name and something you like so you can make some friends," the teacher told her kindly.

Without Angela in the room Sarah felt lost but at least this teacher didn’t sound like she was being graded, she was till nervous and played with her hair a little.

”Hi, I’m...I’m Sarah and I just moved here....I like to...um...to dance and do music stuff and drama”

The teacher seemed happy with this and let Sarah sit, she was able to concentrate more on this class, however, she did feel a slow growing  need to go to the bathroom but didn’t dare ask and disturb the class so she sat and wriggled, looking at the clock every so often.

Finally the teacher announced the end of the lesson, Sarah put her stuff back in her bag and sat waiting for Angela to come and collect her.

Angela met up with a couple of girls from her group and she started to talk to them excitedly about poor Sarah.

"There is this new girl at school," she told them when the teacher wasn't paying attention to who was talking.  "And she's so.... much like a baby, it's cute!  I'm treating her like my little sister and taking her around to her classes today."

"Cool," Barbara whispered.  "Are you going to introduce us?"

"Later, at lunch."

Eventually, the class time was over, and Angela realized she had basically missed the whole class gossiping about her new baby, but then... she could always bully a nerd later for his notes and even get him to do her homework for her if she promised him something in return.

Angela walked with a spring in her step back to her baby sister's classroom and looked in on her.  She smiled and bounced up to her.

"Are you ready to get going?  Let me see your schedule...."

She started to look at the paper not paying attention to her little 'baby sister' squirming about or asking to know where the bathroom was.

Sarah smiled as she saw Angela enter the room, she was a bit embarrassed as some of the other students giggled and whispered as she sat waiting, feeling very much like a little child waiting to be collected.

”that was an ok class, the teacher was so much nicer than the last one! I had to to introduce myself but it was easier this time”

She pulled her paper schedule out and put it on the desk before asking where the bathroom was, Angela seemed to be concentrating on her schedule so Sarah stayed quiet so she didn’t put Angela off.

Angela heard her mention the bathroom again, so she decided to take poor Sarah on a very confusing and round about way so as to make it so that they would just get to her next class just in time for her to get to her own class, and it would be a good excuse to avoid the bathroom.

"Oh, your class is in another building," she lied to her.  "I think we need to take a short cut so you don't make me late for my class, so stay close," she told her.

As they walked and this time, Angela passed by a bathroom on purpose to tantalize her, but kept walking, she started to acknowledge what Sarah said.

"I'm glad you liked that class better than English."

"Oh, the bathroom?" she pretended to finally hear her about it.  "Well, if you go in there, and it is as full as it usually is... because your class is so far away, you'll make me late and I'll get in trouble.  Do you want me to be late to my class?"

She frowned at her.

"If not, try to hold it and I'll try to take you before fourth period, okay?"

Sarah frowned as she tried to take in the different classes they were passing and the route she was going. She was feeling the need for the toilet but she shook her head.

”No, I don’t want to make you late, sorry, I just was wondering. I’m fine. Thank you for taking me round and showing me where to go”

She looked at the floor, feeling a little bit embarrassed and like she had been told off by her new friend.

”I don’t want you to get in trouble, I can hold it until later, it’s fine.”

Angela heard a defeat in the girl's voice, like she felt like she was in trouble, and she turned and hugged her.

"Oh, it's okay," she told her patting her back.  "It's just I wanted you to understand why I can't take you right now, I mean, if you don't want to get lost.  Just be a big girl and hold it until I can take you, and I'll take you as soon as I can.  I promise."

She then led her to her third class.

"I know you are all nervous about this being your first day, but no one should bother you as long as you don't do that," and she pulled her hair from her hands.  "You keep sucking on your hair and playing with it like a third grader, Sarah.  I'm telling you so you don't get made fun of, okay?"

Then she left her in her third class so she could go to her own which wasn't that far away.

Sarah blushed as she realised that she was playing with her hair and sucking it. The comment of being a big girl made her blush a little more but she said nothing.

”I don’t want to get lost no, it’s fine. I’m ok. It’s pretty scary being new but everyone was new once I guess. I’ll see you after class”

She felt a bit more settled after making a friend and walked in the class and sat down, concentrating fine and managing the work with minimum of squirming as her need for the bathroom grew a little more desperate.

Angela didn't know how badly the new girl had to go, but she suspected she had to go some.  Whether she would make it to fourth period or not, she didn't know.  She would have liked her not to make it, but she was going to take her time picking up the girl and tell her that she was almost late to class, so that she would believe that waiting was really necessary.

She didn't dare make her wait again for no reason that the girl couldn't see, so she started to think about how her friend would get in the way.

"Barbara, I need you to do me a favor," she said.  "At the end of class, can you make a big spill right outside the bathroom and get people to go around it and avoid the bathroom?  I'll explain why at lunch."

"Okay," Barbara shrugged.  "What should I spill though?"

"I don't know....  Try to make it look like another kid peed or something in the hall way?"

"That'll be tricky."

"I know, but please?"

"Alright.  I try to set something up.  How must time do I have?"

"About three minutes?  That's all the time I dare delay getting her so that she will believe that I came right for her."

"Okay...."

With that set up, and after class, Angela started on her way towards the new girl's class.

As the class carried on, Sarah was getting more desperate. She was too nervous to ask the teacher to let her out for a bathroom break and was crossing her legs and squirming in her seat.

As the class finished she hoped to herself that Angela wouldn’t be long before she came, as she waited she wondered if she could find her own way to the bathroom and started to walk out of the room as Angela turned the corner.

”Oh...I was going to find the bathroom” she whimpered quietly as Angela walked toward her with a frown on her face

Angela frowned at her.

"You were going to find a bathroom on your own even though I warned you that you could get lost?  Look if you don't want me taking you around and helping you out, that's fine.  I don't have to," she scolded.  "You can just go and do what you want.  But if you are constantly late to classes all week because of it, then that's not my fault or my problem, is it?"

She put her hands on her hips.

"So, are you going to let me take you around or not?"

She didn't even start walking as she scolded the new girl.  She wanted the new girl to know her place if she was going to get her help.