LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Sarah frowned and listened to Angela, she wasn’t being pushy or bossy. What she said kind of made sense to her.

She stood with her hands grasping her spare clothes and looked down at them before slowing nodding her head and pushing them back into her bag.

”When...when you put it that way...well it..does make sense....o..ok, I...I’ll wear a pull-up, thank you Angela”

She started to strip her clothes off of her bottom half, leaving her panties and pants in a ball on the floor. Quickly covering her shaved area from Barbara’s eyes.

Angela smiled and nodded at her little baby friend.

"There, there, that's right.  I'm going to take good care of you, and you are allowed to wet your pants if you want or you can't help it, and no one will touch you or be mean about it because I will be the only one that gets to change you, okay?"

Barbara went to get the clothes on the floor while Angela put her in a pull up.

"Now," Angela said.  "You don't want someone to look up your skirt and see the pull up on you, do you?"

The pull up looked just like a little kids' bed wetting diaper.

"Of course you don't, so I'm gonna have to take off your shirt and put this undies on you so no one can see your thing and accuse you of wearing diapers, okay?"

She started to help her take off her shirt.

If she got embarrassed and started to reach for Angela not to take off her shirt, Barbara turned around just then and saw her shaved little girl area, and she smiled.  She didn't have any intention of laughing at her.  She would just think it is cute and practical for a little girl that still wets her pants.

Sarah stood and nodded slowly, she blushed as Angela pulled the pull-up on her and started to take off her shirt.

”But...but I can do it...I don’t need to be dressed and undressed. I can manage”

She didn’t try and stop her though, just gave a feeble attempt to push her hands away.

She then noticed Barbara smiling and realised what she had seen

”Hey...s..stop looking...I...that...that’s private” she whimpered as Angela managed to get her shirt off so she stood in just her bra and pull-up.

”I feel like...like such a little kid! I’m not going to have any accidents today....I’m not”

Angela smiled and shook her head.

"Yes you are, honey.  And it's not going to be that bad because mommy Angela and Aunty Barbara are going to be here to help take care of you when you do.  We'll get you to the potty when we can, but I'm pretty sure you're going to wet your pants at least once.  That's why I got a pull up for you, so no one has to know.  I don't want you to have to explain to the nurse or your mom why you keep wetting your pants.  I'm sure you don't either, honey."

She started to put the onesie on her.

Barbara nodded.

"We all had trouble our first week," Barbara agreed with Angela.  "But Sarah, honey?  You're a little more timid than we were.  I wouldn't be surprised if you went in your pants everyday like Erica for the rest of the year.  The gangsters are kind of scary for a girl that has just moved here from a much smaller school."

Barbara had just finished hanging Sarah's old panties out the window to dry, and she turned back to work on hanging out her wet pants for her.

Angela got the onesie on over Sarah's diaper-pull up, and then she helped her put her shirt back on and then the skirt.

The skirt covered her well when she stood, but if she didn't want anyone looking up it, she would have to be careful when she sat down.

“That girl just caught me off guard; that’s all, I didn’t mean to wet myself”

She whimpered as Barbara and Angela got her redressed and Barbara hung her panties out of the window to dry.

The pull-up felt like it was tight against her and the onesie only served to hug it closer to her, he realised that she would have to be careful today.

”What...what do you mean Mommy and Aunty?”

She smoothed her skirt and picked up her bag again

Angela put a hand around her shoulder and whispered to her.

"If you call me mommy and Barbara, aunty, then no one in our class or any other class will ever bother you," she said.  "They know better than to pick on kids we protect, and if you call me mommy, then there will be no doubt that you are not just a kid I protect, but you are special to me, and there is NO way they would bother you knowing that.  So even if they did catch you peeing or pooping your pants, they would be way too scared to laugh at you knowing what I will do if I find out."

She rubbed her back.

"You aren't used to big schools and the dynamics of the way kids treat each other here, are you?  You don't want someone to stick you with a knife, do you?"

Barbara nodded.

"The gangs are bad, but did you notice that that gang girl didn't really push Angela too much?  Even she knows, without her gang right there to back her up, that it would be bad for her if she were to get in a fight with Angela, and she knew Angela's friends were just across the room.  Her gang was probably in their usual bathroom hanging out before school, so she knew she couldn't handle Angela especially with Angela's friends so close, not by herself."

“Knife? People carry knives in this school? You’re joking....shit, don’t the teachers do anything to stop them?”

She stared and thought, trying to think about what Angela was telling her.

”So....if I call you Mommy then....then people know that you’re protecting me? It won’t make them laugh at me will it?”

She looked at Angela and then at Barbara and then looked away, embarrassed 

"Some kids will be kids and still talk about you when they think you or your protectors aren't listening, but no, they won't be mean to you directly, and they will know better than to start a rumor that will reach my ears," Angela assured her.  "And yes, the gangsters have knives.  The school can only do so much about them.  They have to actually catch them with the knives, and they tried pat downs last year, but it didn't last long because the parents of the bad kids stepped up and made a big social hype about it, saying the school was not observing our rights when it searched us for no reason."

She sighed.

"You'll find that most of the teachers have given up on trying to stop bullying and crimes in this school.  That's why some of the students like me, is trying to help weaker classmates.  Some of us do care that you babies aren't hurt because the teachers are too scared either socially where they'll lose their jobs, or down right intimidated by the gangs, to do anything about it."

Angela put her hands over her mouth.

"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean that the way it sounded.  I didn't literally mean you are a baby.  It's just... that's how girls like you are looked at at this school.  You come from a very small school, and so have no survival instinct to keep yourself from getting hurt, and you would definitely get killed if you tried to protect yourself here."

Sarah nodded and listened to what Angela was telling her, it was scary to think that there were people with knives at this school and it scared her even more.

She was really pleased that Angela was going to look after her, along with her friends. 

She was about to say something after Angela used the word ‘baby’ but stopped as Angela corrected herself

”Well, I understand you want to keep me safe, thank you....I don’t want anyone to hurt me, I know you and Barbara and the others will look after me if I stick with you”

"So, please call me mommy and yourself baby when others are around?" Angela gave her a pleading look.  "It will help a lot if you admit you are a baby and kind of act childish.  Even the gangsters don't hurt the 'babies' here who know they are babies because hurting babies isn't cool."

She patted her little baby friend's skirt front when she said that.

"And Mommy Angela is going to check you sometimes like you are a baby, so it is clear that bullying you is off limits."

Barbara nodded.

"Honestly, Sarah, you need to be a baby at school if you don't want to end up with a knife in your gut.  I don't know if Angela told you, but I pooped myself once.  It was because I was almost knifed, but when they saw me pooping my pants, they called me a baby for like a month and stopped picking on me."

She frowned.

"Now, I'm not a baby anymore, but I still get nervous around some of the gangsters here."

She sighed and nodded 

“ok...I’ll try and remember that....”

She blushed 

“um...act childish? You mean like wet my pull-ups? Is there anything else I can do to make sure they don’t hurt me? I’m sure my mom would be happy to know that you are looking after me”

She hugged Angela and then Barbara

”Thank you for watching out for me”

Angela nodded.

Barbara walked over and whispered.

"Peeing isn't good enough if you want those gangs to leave you alone though.  You have to poop your pants so people will smell it and start a rumor that you are a baby."

Angela frowned as Barbara told her to poop her pants, but she didn't correct Barbara either.

"Um... just be a baby," Angela told her.  "I don't want you to get hurt, honey."

The then took hold of her hand and started to walk with her.

Of course, they were exaggerating to some degree.  She really didn't have to poop her pants to get the others to leave her alone, but Barbara wanted her to do it since Angela told Barbara that she told Sarah about that time to get her to be comfortable with having peed herself and hopefully with peeing herself for at least a week.

Aunt Barbara walked on to her next class, but Angela stayed right next to her baby friend, and when she settled her into her first class, they both shared, she took hold of Sarah's left hand, pulled two finger, the first and middle ones together, and she gently pushed them towards her mouth and eyed her expecting her to understand what she had to do without being told or having it explained.  She did agree to be a baby so Angela could better protect her, right?

Sarah let them hold her hands as they headed to class.

She watched Barbara head to her own class and walked into the room with Angela still holding her hand.

She was glad that Angela sat with her, as she held her hand and pushed her fingers to her mouth Sarah understood what she wanted and started to suck on them and put her head against Angela.

She blushed as some of the other kids looked her way and smirked.

They smirked, but then they saw Angela, and they saw her holding the baby very protectively, and they quickly looked away afraid of what Angela would do if they made the baby girl too uncomfortable.

They had never seen a girl actually act like a baby next to Angela before, but the fact that Angela didn't mind it, and seemed to encourage it by holding the little one next to her made them feel uncomfortable about laughing at Sarah.

Even the teacher was a little confused as he saw Sarah sucking her fingers and sitting right in the same seat as Angela, since Angela didn't let he sit by herself.  He didn't tell the girls to find their own seats, but just started the lesson, uncomfortably, trying to pretend nothing out of the ordinary was happening.  

They were right about the teachers being scared to interfere with any kind of bullying no matter what kind it was because it was a slippery slope to correct kids with the social landscape the way it was.  No matter what the teacher did, if a child was in trouble, it was the teacher's fault.

She was happy that the kids didn’t say anything and settled into her lesson well, not realising that she was still sucking her fingers.

After a few minutes she looked at Angela and smiled

”Am...am I doing ok? Do you think people understand that I’m under your protection now? And they won’t tease me about it and the gangs won’t get me?”

"Just keep doing what you are doing, honey," Angela shushed her with whispers as she said this.  "You need to do a lot more of this before you are safe.  The rumors has to have a chance to spread, and Barbara might be right.  You might have to poop your pants, and more than once for it to really be understood that you are my baby, and therefore under special protection that even the other kids I protect are not."

She smiled at her.

"But being so, means no one will ever bother you because they know even if they try to get you while I'm not looking, they will be in a lot more trouble than if they bother one of the other kids I protect, since there are so many of them, I can't protect them all all the time."

She kissed her baby's cheek.

"Like this.  Everyone has to see me treating you like a baby, okay?"

She helped her sit a little better in the seat so she wasn't falling out, which ended up putting her almost in Angela's lap.

"Don't go potty at all today, okay?  No matter what.  Just let mommy change you."

Sarah nodded and blushed, she felt Angela pull her into a seat and looked surprised as Angela gave her a kiss on the cheek

”I won’t go potty all day, I want people to know that you’re protecting me and looking after me Angela”

She looked up and saw the teacher staring at them both and started to write again.

”We should do some work, I don’t want to be in trouble”

"You're a baby," Angela told her.  "The teacher won't punish you because I won't let him.  Like I said, he can't really punish us if we don't let him because he is afraid of the social media."

She smiled.

"So promise mommy you'll go in your pants all day and let mommy know after it happens so you can be cleaned up and changed."

She then started to write anyway and started to help Sarah more than she needed.

"Honey, you make an S like this," she show her as if she was a toddler.  "You need to write like a baby, too," she whispered to her showing her how she wanted her to turn in her work from now on, taking three lines what normally high school kids could do with just between two lines.

“You want me to write like a baby? But that will affect my grades. I thought I only had to act childish in front of others?”

She blushed

”ok....I promise I...I will go in my pants and let you know so I can change.”

"Good girl," she whispered.  "And no, it won't.  I'll tell the teachers you are being protected by being a baby, so the gangsters don't bother you.  They know all too well how we have to baby some girls and make them behave childish even with their writing.  As long as your teachers know you are putting the same effort into writing like a child as you are to study, they will not mark your papers down for it, honey."

Of course, the embarrassing part will be showing such papers to her mother at home.

Angela kissed her head again and showed her how to make a capital T the way she wanted her to.

"You are doing so good, honey," she told her.

The lettering looked very bad for a high school student, but very good if she were about five or six years old.

“Ok...well I guess I can. If the teachers understand and know that you’re looking out for me”

She concentrated a bit more on making her handwriting large and more messy, it wasn’t easy as she had worked hard to make we writing nice.

”Like that Angela? Is that ok?”

She frowned at the work, it looked really messy and wasn’t anything like her handwriting normally 

Angela smiled and patted her leg approvingly.

"Good girl," she whispered to her.  "You are doing really good."

Other people around them heard Angela praising her like a baby, and they started to think Angela was concentrating a lot more on this one, really making her a baby and not just like an elementary school kid.

Some of them got a little nervous knowing that they were likely going to be in big trouble if her special baby got hurt in anyway.

The bell sounded, and Angela felt up under the skirt she had put on her little baby, but her diaper seemed dry.  

She helped her up and looked into her eyes.

"Babies can't pack their own bags, honey.  You don't know how to make everything fit if you're a baby.  Mommy will pack your bag for you after I finish packing mine."

She then started to pack her bags.

"Do me a favor and watch out for your Aunty Barbara or my other friends while I do this for you, okay?"

She nodded as Angela packed her things away, she kept glancing at the door and then at Angela again.

Some of the kids giggled as they walked by but nothing was said.

”are you sure you don’t need me to pack my things away? I don’t mind”

She looked at the door and saw Erica waving at her

”Mo...Angela, Erica is waiting for us”

"Honey, address me right," she chided her baby girl.  "Mommy or mommy Angela, if that helps.  But you always call me mommy.  Understand?"

She smiled as she chided her baby.

Then she went back to packing.

"Tell me again," she told her as she worked now on Sarah's bag.  "And call me the way I told you."

She waited for her little baby friend to do as she was told while she arranged Sarah's things.

Sarah looked at Angela but she was packin thins away still.

She then looked and Erica was still waiting for them to come out of class.

She sighed and quietly said “M...mommy, Erica is waiting for us”

As soon as the words left her lips she felt her eyes start to water, she felt really embarrassed at calling someone ‘mommy’ and hoped that Angela would let her stop calling it her and that she’d said it loud enough