LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Elizabeth decided to stop swatting for a minute and to pull her daughter into her lap.

"Do you think I'm spanking you because you peed?" she asked her.  "I'm more spanking you because you disobeyed me and showed disrespect.  If you are going to be disrespectful to your mother, then you are not too old for spanking.  I bought the diapers because you peed."

She sighed.

"Now look at me.  Tell me why you didn't go to the bathroom, and don't say it was out of order.  There are more than one bathrooms in a school, you know."

“I don’t want diapers, I don’t need diapers, even the nurse let me have pull-ups after the accident”

She blushed, sounding like she’d be happy with pull-ups.

”I needed the bathroom and Angela took me as she’s showing me round. The ones we went to were out of order and I didn’t make it to the other ones”

Elizabeth frowned.

"And why couldn't you make it to the other bathrooms?  How long had you been holding it?" she asked.  "Do you need to see a doctor?"

She was starting to get concerned and was afraid she might have jumped the gun on this one.

“Well, I’d been holding it for a while, Angela said some of the bathrooms get used by gangs so she wanted to show me which ones were safe. I didn’t go in lessons cos I’d get lost, Angela is showing me round. It’s just that we didn’t get chance between some lessons or we’d have both been late for class. I’m sorry mom”

She sighed and started to play with her hair, nervous about what her mom might say

Elizabeth now realized she might have been way too harsh.  She didn't realize there were gangs in this neighborhood.

"Honey, I'm sorry," she said.  "But if there are gangs like you say, I don't want you using the wrong bathrooms either.  Maybe we should put you in pull ups when you go to school first thing, so when you can't find a safe bathroom, you can just change and no one has to know you peed your pants?"

She smiled at her.

"I'd rather you pee your pants than get hurt.  You do know that, don't you, honey?"

“Angela said that she would help me and show me which ones were safe. I really don’t need to wear pull-ups to school mom, I’m nearly 16.”

She wondered what people would say if she went to school in pull-ups

”I know you don’t want me to get hurt, and I won’t. Angela and her friends really looked after me today and helped me”

Elizabeth frowned.

"But they still didn't get you to the bathroom in time, did they?  Are you sure you can count on finding a safe toilet during the day?" she asked her.

She wasn't sure about this.  Of course, she planned to visit the school herself and have a talk with the school staff about the supposed gangs and what they do to control them.

"I won't force you, but I really think it is a good idea to use a pull up until you know which bathrooms are safe, just in case.  You don't need to wet it if you can get into the toilet in time.  They do make panty-style ones that don't look like pull ups, you know."

“Well, she tried to get me there but she isn’t in all of my classes. I really think it was just a one time thing but....whatever you think is best. I just don’t want people to think I’m a baby if they find out...I know that Angela and her friends wouldn’t”

She looked at her mom and sighed

”I just don’t want any gangs to bother me and Angela said she would help me and show me where things are. I trust her”

I'll let it go for now, but if you wet your pants tomorrow, then I want you to wear a pull up to school from now on until you get used to when and what toilets to go to, okay?"

She smiled.

"There's no reason for you to be forced to wear them if you really think you won't have anymore problems."

She smiled.

"I'll go make dinner.  You go take a bath, okay?"

“Ok thanks for not making a big thing mom”

She gave her a hug and smiled 

“I really think I’ll be ok, I think it was a one time incident”

She went up and got in the bath happy that she had smoothed things over with her mom but wondering about what Angela said about proving that she needed her.

(Not yet)?

Elizabeth went to get her daughter up and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Wake up, honey.  You need to get ready for school."

She gently pulled the blanket back and then sighed in relief to find the bed dry.

She tried to help her sit up to wake up.

Sarah yawned and rubbed her eyes, she wasn’t good at getting up in a morning but her mom never usually came in and pulled her blankets back.

”Morning mom, how come you’re waking me up? Usually my alarm goes off?”

"Sorry, honey, I just wanted to check just in case.  I told you yesterday, I want you to see a doctor anyway to make sure, and I need to know how bad it is, so I checked to see if you wet the bed, honey."

She smiled at her.

"Don't worry, you didn't.  I know you didn't.  I was just worried after everything that happened yesterday, baby."

“Mom! I don’t wet the bed! I haven’t wet the bed since I was like 5! I don’t need you to check the bed, really!”

She got up and went to shower before coming back to get dried and dressed.

Her mom had left the room so she quickly shoved some spare clothes in her school bag just in case but was sure she wouldn’t need them

Elizabeth sighed and went to make her daughter some breakfast.

She wished her child would understand that she was just trying to be her mother.  She knew her daughter doesn't wet the bed just because.  That's why it would be something to tell the doctor if it happened, and after all the stress the day before, she sort of expected it.

Sarah came downstairs and dropped her bag at the door before sitting for breakfast.

”I think you’d like Angela, she’s nice and friendly and volunteered to show me round until I get used to the place. It’s bigger than my old school”

She tried to ignore the fact her mom came to check her bedding and get on with her breakfast and washed the dishes as her mom left the room

Soon enough, it was time for her to leave for school....

Angela, meanwhile, was on her bicycle, riding towards the school a little early.  She had a few pull ups with her this time, and she figured that she might talk the new girl into wearing that from the start, so she can wet her pants without it being a big deal, and then she can change to her regular panties before she went home.

She had borrowed some pullups from her little sister who still needed them at night because she was a heavy sleeper and still peed the bed, sometimes, twice in one night.

When she got to the school, she met up with Barbara who showed Angela a cute little onsie that would keep the diaper in place and make sure that the little girl waited for her mommy to undo it for her and change her diapers.

"Good underwear?" Barbara asked.

"I don't know... if it fits... it would be good," Angela said.  "We'll just have to catch her off guard with it."

"Just tell her that she doesn't want her own panties getting wet if she wets herself because her mom will get mad at her, and tell her she doesn't want anyone to see the diaper if they look under this...." And she pulled out a skirt."

"That's a good idea.  We'll try that and see what she says."

Sarah got out of her mom’s car and waved, she felt a little self conscious as she walked toward the entrance on her own.

She was sure that some of the students were looking at her and smirking but put it down to still being the new girl. As she walked she wondered where Angela would meet her.

Sarah had her head down as she thought back to the previous day, she was glad that Angela was with her and then hoped that she wouldn’t need to visit the nurse or change into the spare clothes she had packed. As she wasn’t looking where she was going, it wasn’t long before she bumped into someone.....

”Oh, sorry”

While Angela had exaggerated when she talked about how bad the gang problem was at the school, she was not completely lying about there being gangs.  The poor girl had bumped right into one girl that had tatoos on her arms and neck, and who was in the gang of gangs at the school.

"What the fuck!" she yelled at her glaring.  "Watch where the fuck you are walking, will you?"

She raised her hand as if to strike the girl, but then realized who it as.

"Oh, it's the school baby," she smirked.  "You'd better go find your momma before you get yourself in trouble.  You nearly stumbled into a hip deep mound of it."

She then pushed her towards the school entrance and walked behind her.

Angela and Barbara were still comparing stuff to treat the girl to, when they noticed this girl push their baby into the school.

Angela ran over to the girls and she looked up at the gangster.

"Hey," she stood up to her shivering with a little adrenalin and fear.  "You can't just go picking on little girls just because...."

"Shut the fuck up," the gangster said.  "She bumped into me.  Now, get her out of my sight or I'll have you both taught a lesson."

Angela helped her little girl up and started to move her away from the big fat older girl.

“I....I’m sorry, I didn’t realise, I...wasn’t watching where I was going...sorry”

As the girl lifted her hand she jumped back and in her shock felt her panties growing a damp

”I’m not...not a baby, I can walk on my own!”

She stumbled forward as the girl pushed her towards the entrance.

She was glad that Angela saw her and came over. As soon as she did she held her tightly and sobbed into her.

”I...I accidentally bumped into her...I wasn’t trying to cause trouble or anything. She...she called me a...a baby and then pushed me!”

Angela frowned and walked her away from the gangster bully.  

"Don't listen to her," Angela told her little girl.  "She's mean to everyone, and she's one of those gangsters I told you about yesterday.  She even scares me, honey.  Don't let it bother you."

She went to hug her and felt her butt and noticed she felt a bit wet.

"Did you just wet your pants?" Angela asked her.  "Honey, I know she scared you really bad, but if we go see the nurse this early for a change, the nurse is definitely going to think something is wrong with you."

She brought her over to her group of friends.

"Um....  Poor Sarah has already peed her pants," she told her friends.  "I'm going to need some help keeping busy bodies out of the bathroom so I can change her, and Barbara, can you bring those things with you that you brought?  We definitely need them now."

Barbara nodded.

Angela and four other girls surrounded Sarah, putting her in the middle like a herd of elephants protecting their young.

When they got to the bathroom, two girls went in ahead and cleared it out as much as they could, and then they waited for those they couldn't bully.  Then three girls blocked the bathroom entrance while Angela and Barbara brought poor wet Sarah into the bathroom, even if she was just a little damp.

"Your mom is going to go off on you if she finds out you peed as soon as you got to school, isn't she?" Angela asked her.  "But Barbara and I have already figured out how to keep you from having to see the nurse, and getting in trouble for wetting your pants today."

Barbara brought out the onesie while Angela got out the pull ups.

"We can put your panties over there and hang them just outside the window.  No one will even see them, so they won't bother them while they dry out.  Meanwhile, you can wear this skirt and these underwear over the pull ups I brought with me."

She smiled at her.

"The pull up will make it so no one else knows if you pee your pants.  The only ones that it matters to, is me and my friends because we are going to help you.  You can pee or even poop in it, and no one will know.  Then tell us when you need changed, and we'll change you as soon as we can, okay?"

Sarah blushed as Angela noticed her pants

”I...she made me jump and scared me...I didn’t mean to”

She wondered what things Angela was asking Barbara about but didn’t say anything, she just wanted to change.

As they got to the bathroom she was glad that some of the girls stayed outside, she was still embarrassed that Barbara was coming in with them.

When she saw the pull-up and onesie she gasped and looked at Angela

”A onesie and pull-up? You can’t be serious...it’s ok, I packed some spare clothes just in case. It’s ok, plus I don’t really need to be changed, I can just sort my clothes out if you don’t mind making sure no one comes in”

She opened her bag and started to pull out her spare clothes.

Angela frowned and walked over and put her hand on top of Sarah's hands as she was getting her bag ready to pull stuff out.

"Sarah, I thought we were through all this yesterday," she sighed.  "You peed your pants again.  I guess if you don't mind your mom finding out that you are going to pee your pants all week, then that's fine.  But the thing is, I figured you wouldn't want the nurse calling your mom or you going home in changed pants everyday so your mom starts to think you can't handle being in high school."

She took hold of her hands.

"The pull ups will keep your pants dry so no one sees if you pee your pants.  The underwear will make it so no one sees that you have the pull up on, unless you don't mind the class seeing you in either a pull up or wet pants later."

She frowned.

"I'd rather protect you from the embarrassment of the class watching you pee your pants though."