LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

(Sorry)

Sarah nodded as they walked out and headed to the final class of the day

”Yeh I saw, she didn’t seem that bothered by it...why is that?”

She thought for a moment and stopped

”Angela, did...did you have one on your first day? It’s just you said most of us, not most girls, I just wondered....if not then sorry for asking” 

Angela shrugged.

"I did pee my pant the very first day.  So, see?  I know what it's like.  I didn't do it after that though, but a lot of my friends did and so did most of the kids at the school.  It took a week for some girls to figure out what bathrooms were safe, and so yeah, Barbara wet herself or a week and even pooped herself once, but you better not tell her I told you that."

She glared at her.

"So, once you get used to things and know where you can use the bathroom safely, most of us will forget you even peed your pants, okay?"

She hugged her.

Sarah nodded and smiled at her

”Thanks Angela, I guess I’m worrying for nothing, if most of the girls did it and you then I guess it happens sometimes. I just have to know the right bathroom to use and what the gangs bathroom schedule is”

As they approached the last class, Sarah felt happier, she was more calm than she was earlier and she felt safe with Angela there to protect her. 

Angela was of course lying and blowing it out of proportion.  Angela leaked a little on her first day, sure, but it wasn't because the bathrooms were that unsafe.  And the other kids didn't really pee their pants a whole week, though poor Barbara did poop her pants once.  But Angela had not told anyone else about that except now, Sarah, who she expected to keep it quiet.

As they walked in to class, Angela whispered to her.

"So... don't be scared to wet your pants for a week, if it happens," she wrapped up.  "If you do, it will make me very happy to know I was there to protect you and to help you while you got adjusted.  If you are strong like me and only do it once, then I guess it means you really don't need me, right?"

She smiled at her.

"Remember, even Barbara pooped her pants once, so I won't get mad or think you're dirty if you do that, once or twice, too."

She nodded and smiled

”Ok, but even if I don’t have any more...issues then it doesn’t mean that I don’t need you around. I’m still nervous about these gangs in the bathroom”

She shuddered as she thought about bumping into them

”I’m not strong like you, I can’t handle gangs in my face or stuff like that. The way you look out for me, I don’t think I’ll be able to handle the gangs and stuff like that on my own anyway, whether I have any more...issues or not”

Angela shrugged.

"There's only one way to prove that!  Even Barbara peed her pants during the first week quite often and pooped herself, so if you aren't even as weak as she is, then you are too strong to need me."

She smiled.

"But it doesn't matter.  Because if you are weak, I'll see it this week, and if not, then we'll cut you lose after you prove you are strong enough to handle yourself."

It was another mind game to get her to doubt her ability to get through the week without multiple accidents, or to fear getting through it and not having any friends because of it.

Sarah didn’t say anything as they entered the last class of the day. She struggled to concentrate, she didn’t want to have more accidents but she also knew she couldn’t handle things on her own.

A few times she thought she saw Angela smirk at her, more than once the teacher had to tell her to concentrate and keep on with her work.

Angela started to concentrate on the work and tried to let Sarah contemplate what she should eventually figure out she needed to do to continue to enjoy Angela and her friend's protection, pee her pants at least once a day for the whole week.  She had to out do Barbara if she wanted Angela to protect her even more than she does Barbara, and basically, she treats Barbara as an equal.

That might mean, even a pair of pooped panties, since she did mention that Barbara pooped herself once.  But to outdo Barbara, that would mean pooping her panties twice?

As the lesson drew to a close Sarah stared at the floor, she knew what Angela had said, but, could she do it. Could she at almost 16 consciously wet and mess her panties..what would people say, what would her mom say...

She put her things away and waited for Angela to walk her to the car park where her mom had said she would pick her up at the end of the day.

”That was a difficult lesson, I couldn’t concentrate properly. I don’t think the teacher likes me that much”

"It's not personal," Angela told her.  "That teacher just wanted to let you know that as the new girl, he was not going easy on you.  He hates everyone equally."

She smiled at her.

"See you tomorrow, okay?"

When Sarah got to her mom's car, her mom looked at her and pointed at the back seat.  After hearing from the nurse that she peed her pants that day, she wanted her daughter to know how she felt her acting like an elementary school girl.  If she was going to wet her pants like one, then she was going to be treated like one.

“Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow”

She walked across the parking lot to where he mom’s car was, one look and pointing at the backseat told her that the nurse had been in touch.

She chose not to bring attention to it and climbed into the back seat without arguing.

”Hi mom, how was your day? I made a few friends”

"It was hectic," her mother said.  "I was trying to work when your school called me."

She didn't say anymore about the school call though.  She didn't think she had to.  The point was made and her daughter would have to be really dumb not to realize why her school called.

"So, I'm a little tired.  I think we'll stop at Kentucky for dinner, and then we need to go shopping."

“Shopping? We went shopping a few days ago, you said we wouldn’t need to go shopping for at least a week”

Sarah liked shopping as every girl did, she just wanted to get home and have a bath and get out of this pull-up.

”Kentucky sounds good, can you get my usual while I head to the bathroom though? I’ll be out before you collect”

Sarah sighed and looked out of the window, she knew that her mom knew about her wetting but was glad she didn’t make a big thing about it.

It wasn't that kind of shopping she was talking about.  Sarah was about to find out... that she was not in her last pull up for the day.

She shook her head.

"The bathroom can wait.  It won't take us long to get the food, and we need to get to the drug store before it closes.  They've been closing early because of the pandemic around here."

She looked up through the rearview mirror at her daughter.

“Mom I really should go to the bathroom, I’ll only be quick! Why do we need to go to the drugstore...you picking up medication for Mrs King, Mrs King was their elderly neighbour that they sometimes did errands for.

”If you don’t stop and let me go to the bathroom then...I don’t think I’ll manage until we get home, please mom”

Sarah squirmed in her seat and whimpered at her mom 

"It won't be the first time today, though, will it?" she asked her.  "You have a pull up on, don't you?  I don't care if you make it or not, you will do as you are told."

She went through the drive up window instead of going in the KFC.

"You will either hold it or wet your pants, I don't care."

She got to the window and ordered her daughter what she usually ate, and herself the twister box, and then pulled away from the window with the food.

"You can just sit in the car while I get the stuff at the drug store."

She didn't tell her what she was getting at the drug store, but now, as her mom made it clear she knew what happened, and by the fact she didn't care if she peed again or not, it was mostly likely that she figured it out?

“Mom! The...that wasn’t my fault...the bathroom was....out of order! Please mom! I don’t want to wet myself, you...can’t....”

She closed her eyes and felt her face blush as her mom mentioned her pull-up, in reflex she put her hand over her lap.

“Mom, please...you can’t be serious about wetting myself! Please mom!”

As they pulled up at the drug store, she was still not sure what her mom was buying. Her mom got out of the car as she sat eating her food, she squirmed and then let out a sob as her bladder gave way and she soaked the pull-up between her legs.

Her mother came back about twenty minutes later, carrying one bag of stuff and two bags that would not fit in any bag to hide what they were, big packages of pull ups, and not the kind that looked like panties, either.  These looked just like what they were.

She opened the trunk and started to load the car.

If her daughter wanted to wet her pants at school like a little girl, then she could wear pull ups during the evening, and if she did it again tomorrow, then she would wear pull ups again tomorrow... until she learned not to pee her pants.

Sarah didn’t see what her mom bought, she had her head down, feeling the wetness of the pull-up and feeling embarrassed.

She heard her mom open the trunk but didn’t ask anything as she got back in the car and started the engine.

She couldn’t believe that she was sat there in a wet pull-up and didn’t care to admit it to her mom that she had an accident while waiting for her.

Elizabeth started the car without thinking about whether her daughter was wet at the moment or not, and just drove in silence.

When they came upon the house, she moved to put her hand on her daughter's lap.

"You wait here," she told her.  "Your pants are probably all wet if you told me the truth about not being able to wait.  I doubt the pull up kept you completely dry on the back of your pants."

She got out and went into the house by herself for a few minutes, then she came back out with Sarah's house coat.

"Put this on as you stand up," she told her as she opened the car door for her.  "As angry as I am that you peed your pants like that at school..., I still don't want people seeing your embarrassment and having a reason to mock you in the neighborhood."

She helped her with the housecoat to make sure her wet spot was hidden by the inside of the car or behind the housecoat.  Then she looked down at the seat to see how bad the leak was, if there was any.

"Go in the house and wait for me," she told her.  "If you attempt to take that off before we talk, you'll be sorry, little girl."

“Mom it was one accident at school! It wasn’t my fault, I told you that, the bathroom was out of order. You can ask Angela, she’s my new friend I made and she was with me, she was showing me round!”

Sarah looked away as she put her house coat on and went inside, leaving her mom to check her car seat.

As she went inside she started to mutter to herself

”it was one accident, why can’t she understand it. Even Angela said plenty of girls do it the first day! I told her I needed the bathroom but she ignored me...whatever, I’m getting out of this thing”

She ran to her bedroom and stripped off her clothes and the wet pull-up, wiping herself with baby wipes and putting panties and some shorts on and taking the pull-up to the trash, finally she went to the sofa and sat down with the tv on and waited for her mom.

Her mom was not buying the out of order thing.  Even if her daughter convinced this Angela to lie for her, she knew that they don't clean the bathrooms during the day, and there is no reason for them to close down the whole bathroom unless they also cancelled school.  Her daughter was just embarrassed about wetting her pants.

She caught up with her in the living room, and she frowned when she saw her in shorts.

"Now you aren't even obeying your own mother?" she scolded when she came through the door with the packages of diapers.  "I told you to wait for me,  young lady!"

She walked over and grabbed at the young daughter's arm.

"They don't close the whole bathroom down for THAT long without closing the school," her mother told her.  "You are lying to me, peeing your pants, and now, disobeying me!"

She reached out to swat her on the butt.

“It wasn’t out of order cos they were cleaning...not right then...it was out of order cos another girl wet herself all over so I couldn’t use it”

She saw the diapers and her mouth dropped open in shock

”Mom, what are you buying diapers for? It’s bad enough that the nurse made me wear a pull-up. You’ve got diapers? I’m not lying to you, I told you I needed the bathroom, I just wanted to get out of the wet pull-up. You can’t be serious....you’re not spanking me! I’m nearly 16, get off!”

Elizabeth couldn't see why she didn't go to another bathroom if that was the case, and still through her wetting her pants was her fault.

She especially didn't like her telling her what she was going to do and not going to do.

"Even if one bathroom is out of order, they were not all out of order.  And you still disobeyed me."

She pulled her daughter up and did deliver a smack either to her butt, or if she turned and fought, then it might have landed on her back.

"You are still a child," she said.  "And if you can't even wait a few minutes to get to a regular bathroom, then a very little child."

Sarah tried to pull away but her mom held her arm tight and delivered 2 spanks to her butt

”Mom, stop. I’m too old to spank, you told me that when I was 14! Stop it, you’re hurting my arm. Please mom”

She tried to pull away again but realised she couldn’t. 

“I’m sorry I had an accident but aren’t you over reacting a little bit?”