LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Angela smiled.

"I guess I understand.  I was thinking about always having someone around that I trust so you don't have to be scared of the bullies here.  But I guess I wouldn't like to be lost all the time, either."

She sighed.

"Alright.  Well, we were just in the gym, right?"

And she started to show her for real where they were going.

"But be careful around the bathrooms.  Some bathrooms are okay, but some have these clusters of gangs in them that like to hang out, and unless you don't mind getting into gang problems, it is your best interest not to disturb those ones."

“Wait. Gangs in the bathrooms! Which...which ones are safe to use? How can I know? I don’t want to run into any gangs or bullies. I just want to get on with work and school. Angela you have to help me stay away from the gangs, please”

She looked at Angela with fear in her eyes, staring at her and hoping she would help keep her safe.

”You...you’ll keep me safe from them, right?”

Angela suddenly got an idea that might help her control the little girl even better than just not showing her around right.  She knew that the gangs mostly stuck to certain bathrooms, but poor Sarah didn't know that.  She could tell her to be careful about certain ones during the mornings that weren't even affected and others in the afternoon that weren't even affected as well as the real ones all the time.  She could make sure the ones she told her not to use were always the closest ones to the classes she had during the day.  That might help her have more accidents in her pants while still knowing where the bathrooms are....

She nodded.

"I'll try to teach you the gangs' routines, but you'll have to listen to me carefully or you will run into them," she told her.  "If you are unsure, then it is best to wait until I or one of my friends who knows their routine can take you to the bathroom."

“What if I need to go and you’re in a different class?”

She nodded slowly 

“well ok, I don’t want to be caught up with them, I know you’ll look after me. Thank you Angela, speaking of which...is there a bathroom around here? I’d kind of like to go before class”

She looked around and saw one close to her 

“oh there’s one over there, I’ll be 2 minutes”

Angela took her into that bathroom, and made like she was nervously looking around as if the gang could be coming any time....

"The gangs sometimes use this one, but it's not a regular one," she told her.  "Just hurry and don't wipe or do anything unnecessary until we get to a safe bathroom.  You can wash your hands in a different one.  Just hurry if you don't think you can make it to pee somewhere else."

Barbara noticed what Angela was up to, and she started to look around.

"I'll stand outside and let you know if someone is coming," she called in at them.

“Don’t wipe, don’t wash my hands? But...but that’s dirty. I have to wipe and wash my hands. Can we find one that is safer than this one? Please....if they might come here then we have to find another”

Sarah stood and looked at the door and then at Angela

”Please, we need to get out of here if someone might come.”

Angela nodded.

"Can you hold it?  We'll have to go way out of our way to make sure we don't run into them, and it won't be anywhere near your next class, but there will be no gangs there this period."

She smiled and winked at her.

"Come on, Barbara, she doesn't want to use this one.  She knows it's dangerous to upset gangsters."

Barbara nodded and she and the others girls started to disperse and go their own ways leaving Angela to take care of Sarah.

She nodded and blushed 

“I’ll get to class on time won’t I? You’ll be on time for yours won’t you? I mean if we have to go out of our way, we are going to be on time for class right?”

She looked at her watch and knew it would be tough but that they might just make it in time. 

“I can’t be late for class, you can’t be late either!”

"I don't see how we will be in time if we try to go right now.  If you want wait until after your next class to go, then I think we can make it before the class after that."

She frowned at her.

"But you don't want to pee your pants again, even if you do have a diaper on, do you?"

“It’s not a diaper. It’s a pull-up, that isn’t a diaper!”

Sarah blushed and looked at her watch 

“We won’t be in time? I don’t want to be late and I don’t want you to be late either. I’ll just wait....until after class”

Angela nodded.

"Are you sure?  I know the pull up will protect the shorts, but I don't think you want to pee your pants again, do you?"

She frowned.

"I'd hate to make you pee your pants again."

“I don’t want to have an accident, but...I don’t want to be late. And I don’t want you to late either”

She squirmed a little and hoped she could manage until after the next class 

“Waiting is the only thing we can do if we don’t want to be late, I don’t have another choice. I’m not that desperate anyway”

"Okay..," Angela nodded.  "Just don't blame me.  I was willing to be late to help you get to the bathroom before class.  But if you think you can wait, then I'll take you to class."

She started to lead her to class.

Once she dropped her off, and checked again.

"You sure you can wait?" she asked.

Then she went on to her own class.

Sarah nodded, she was sure she could wait until after the class. She watched Angela walk off and went to sit down. 

This lesson was music, Sarah likes music and was able to focus well. The teacher was impressed with her and she was enjoying herself when the time for the end of the lesson came round.

She packed her things and went to stand outside of the door, waiting for Angela to come. 

She wondered what lesson Angela was coming from and if her friends had been talking about her. 

Angela eventually came around the corner to pick her up.

"Are you ready to go to the bathroom?" Angela asked her.  "Or should I take you to the nurse?"

She reached for her hand.

"You've had a hard day learning about inner-city school life.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be easier now you know sort of, what to expect.  If you want, bring some extra pants just in case, because I'm not sure your body is fully trained for all the waiting you'll have to do to get to the bathroom safely."

She reached around her shoulders and hugged her was she walked he towards either the bathroom she intended on taking her to, which was a good ways away from this class and her next class as well, or the nurse.

“Hi Angela. That was a really good lesson, I enjoyed it, it was music!”

She smiled and hugged into her.

”I’m fine, let’s head to a bathroom, did you have a good lesson? How many lessons left until I can go home? I want to get out of this...this pull-up” She froze and wondered if the nurse had rang her mom like she said she was

"We have this next class, and then one last one." 

Angela took her to the bathroom on one side of the school, and then she peed, too, and after, they shared the next class together on yet the other side of the school.  It was a lot of walking, but Angela enjoyed walking her around like that, and making her paranoid about going to the bathroom alone.

While they were on their way to the next class, she also decided one more tip would be good here.

"While the gangs are kind of predictable, there are times that members of the gangs might have to use regular bathrooms, too.  So, it is always best to go into any of the bathrooms with someone else with you.  You are usually only bothered in normal bathrooms if you are by yourself."

“With someone else? Well...you’re going to be showing me round aren’t you? So I’ll be ok cos you’ll be there!”

Sarah smiled, she knew that it had been a hard day but she had made a friend and she was glad to have someone to look out for her and keep her safe

”thanks Angela”

"Yes, I'm going to be around all day today and probably for a few days, but you know, you said it before, sometimes, I might be absent.  In that case, you need to find one of my other friends and have them go with you, okay?"

She walked her into their next class.

"If we keep our whispers down, we can get away with a little talking in this class, but we need to look like we are paying attention or the teacher will get annoyed and move us apart."

Sarah nodded and giggled

”Ok let’s keep quiet a bit, you said that I’d have to find one of your friends, what happens if I can’t find them or they’re busy. I don’t know their classes or where to find them”

She looked at Angela and wondered what to do but one look from the teacher made her stop talking and try to concentrate

"If you can't find them, you might have to just pee your pants again," she wrote a note to her.  "But don't worry because they know I want them to keep an eye on you, so the only way you won't find them, is if they can't get away from something."

She smiled.

"We don't want you to just pee your pants like a baby.  It's shameful."

She then sent the note to her and kept watching the teacher.

Sarah blushes as she read the notes and looked at Angela.

She looked up at the teacher and quickly wrote a message back and passed it over.

”I had one accident, that doesn’t make me a baby”

She frowned and waited for Angela’s response 

Angela wrote back.

"I didn't mean it that way.  I just meant we didn't want you to see like a baby by just wetting, so we will make sure someone will be available to go with you.  But if they aren't available because of something important, then it's okay to just wet your pants if you can't hold it."

She then smiled and moved the paper back to her.

She whispered when the teacher turned his back.

"Of course your not.  And we don't expect it to happen unless you really can't help it."

Sarah read the note and smiled at Angela 

“I understand, I just don’t want to be remembered as the girl who wet herself on her first day!”

The lesson proved to be slightly boring and a few times she found herself yawning, bringing a few smiles and giggles from some of her class mates, including Angela.

After what seemed like forever, the teacher told them to pack their things and they could go.

Angela immediately took her hand and walked her out of the room and towards their final class

(Be careful not to control Angela, please).

Angela walked along with her new friend and giggled when she remembered how she was afraid of being remembered as the girl that wet her pants on the first day of school.

"Oh, don't worry about that.  Most of us had accidents our first days here at school because the teachers are strict, the gangs make certain bathrooms scary, and we don't really understand what is going on yet, so this incident with you peeing your pants will pass very quickly once you get used to things and stop peeing your pants at school.  But for now, it is going to be a hard week for you.  Most of us, especially girls, are kind of scared of this place our first week, so there aren't many girls that didn't wet for at least a week.  Erica still pees her pants sometimes, you know?  You saw what she did earlier today, right?"