LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

“Wait...there’s a pee smell? Why didn’t you say something when we came from the nurse! Why can’t I smell it? Is it bad?”

Sarah looked round at everyone, tears in her eyes. Her first day was going bad, the only good thing was Angela being her friend and introducing her to her other friends

She didn’t want to strip in front of them and was trying to think of ways to get them to stay out so they didn’t see the pull-up but she couldn’t think of anything.

”are my clothes really that dirty? I mean there’s only a couple of lessons left....would people really notice?”

Angela frowned and nodded.

"You will definitely be noticed, Sarah.  And no, I didn't smell it at first.  I didn't think it was that bad, but then a couple of the others who had not been with you all morning noticed and whispered to me.  I told them to not mind it, but they are right.  Since we are going to get you changed, we might as well get you a shower, too."

"Besides, what's wrong?" Barbara asked.  "If you're scared because you peed your pants again, don't be.  We won't laugh at you."

Angela patted her baby-friend's back.

"She's right.  Even if they wanted to, they know they are not allowed to laugh at you.  Besides, I don't think they want to.  They are just worried about you."

Erica spoke up.

"She's scared, I think, because the nurse put diapers on us after we peed our pants."

Angela looked at Erica.  

"The nurse put a diaper on you two?"

"I don't know for sure about her, but yeah, look."

She pulled down her pants just enough for her friends to see the top of her pull up.  She was used to having accidents at school, though she didn't realize that her "friends" were causing most of them on purpose.

Sarah looked over and blushed as Erica showed her pull-up and without thinking she blurted out

”It’s a pull-up, it’s not a diaper!”

Her mouth fell open and she put her hands over her mouth, her face reddened like a tomato as the girls around her went silent. 

Angela seemed to keep her hand on her back and pulled her into a hug.

”I....well...I didn’t mean....”

Before she could stop herself, she had pulled away and ran out of the cafeteria and sat in the hallway with her head in her hands.

The girls let her run off and be alone to think for a minute, but only for about a minute, and then they came running to find her not wanting to give her enough time to find someone mean to pick on her.

When Angela came up on her, she waved to her friends to go on to the locker room ahead of them.

She then sat down next to Sarah.

"Sarah, honey?  It's okay.  You didn't put that on yourself, and your parents didn't put it on you.  The nurse did because she doesn't have regular panties to put on anyone after they have a problem like that.  The pull up doesn't make you a baby.  And like you said, you just had an accident.  Peeing your pants because it is the first day of school and you are not used to things here doesn't make you a baby either."

She tried to help her up.

"But we do want to get you changed out of those messy clothes and get you a shower so you at least smell clean around other people."

She coaxed her a bit more.

"We need to get going, though.  I don't want you looking like a baby with food all over you when you go back to classes this afternoon, and since the others noticed you smell, I don't want our other classmates smelling that you peed your pants, either.  No one needs to be in the shower with you, but me.  I'll help you with the pull up and make sure it's not wet again, okay?"

Sarah sniffled and put her head on Angela’s shoulder.

”I’m sorry. I’m trying to fit in and get to know things and on my first day I wet myself and spill food all down me!”

She let Angela pull her off the floor and start to head to the locker room.

”wait...you want to be in the shower with me? Why? It’s ok I can get showered...but I don’t have a towel with me. I didn’t think I’d need it today!”

She wiped her eyes as Angela took her by the hand into the locker room, she couldn’t look at the other girls at the moment.

Angela held her softly by the shoulder as they walked.

"Of course I want to walk you into the shower, honey.  You almost didn't wash your hands that good, so I want to make sure you get cleaned up right so you don't waste the chance.  Since Barbara has the shorts for you, I'll ask her if she has a towel, too.  I'm sure she'll let you use it."

Angela rubbed her shoulder as they walked.

"I don't mind that you peed your pants and spilled food, honey.  It's okay.  I'm not making you get clean for me, honey.  I'm doing it for you, so you don't get people calling you a baby when I'm not there to protect you."

“I know, I’m just embarrassed that you’ll see me nude and that you’ll see me in a pull-up and...and....can I wash myself please?”

Sarah felt silly asking Angela if she was allowed to wash herself. She was almost 16 and could wash herself. One of the reasons she was embarrassed was because her mom insisted that Sarah have no hair on her and made her shave smooth regularly. Sarah had no idea what Angela’s reaction would be and hoped the no one else would see or if they did then they wouldn’t comment.

Angela smiled.

"Of course I'll let you wash yourself.  I'm just going to watch and make sure you get clean.  If it doesn't look like you washed properly, and only if then, then I will take over and make sure to clean where you missed.  I know you don't want to be treated like a little kid, right?"

She smiled and led her through the lockers.

"Everyone else stay in the locker area.  I'll come back for a towel and the clothes for her to borrow after she has a shower.  She's a little nervous and doesn't need everyone gawking at her while she showers."

"Why are you going with her then?" Barbara wanted to know.

"Because she might need me, and like I said, she's scared.  She will need me there if someone tries to come in the showers on her while she's washing to distract their attention away from her."

Sarah blushed as she started to undress in front of Angela. She put her skirt and T-shirt on the bench and started to undo her bra, covering herself up as she did.

She slipped off the pull-up and tried to cover her bald skin as she put that on the bench too before going under the water of the shower.

”Angela, thank you for showing me round. I’d have got lost if it hadn’t been for you”

She quickly washed herself and turned off the water before looking for the towel.

”Angela, do you have the towel?”

Angela frowned.

"You were too fast.  I know you missed a tone of places.  If you don't want me to wash you, please turn it back on and wash completely.  Start with your hair and wash completely.  I'll get you a towel when you are clean, baby."

She smiled at her.

"And I'm glad I was there to help you.  Believe me, I'd have been miserable having a classmate in three  of my classes who was being hurt and bullied all the time because of a couple of little mistakes on your first day here."

She shook her head and refused to get her the towel until she turned the water on and showered properly.

"You don't want me to do it, do you?" she asked her.

Sarah sighed but said nothing as she got under the water again and started to wash her body and hair again. Angela hadn’t mentioned her smoothly shaved body and Sarah wasn’t going to mention either.

She washed more thoroughly this time and turned the water off again.

”ok done, can I have the towel now please? I need to get dry and get to class”

Angela shook her head at Sarah and came over with the towel.

"Why are you being so snotty?" she asked her.  "I'm trying to help you, and you won't be late.  If you are, I'll make sure to get us passes with the nurse."

She started to help her dry off.

"Are you embarrassed because you haven't started certain puberty things yet?  Honestly, it doesn't matter to me about those things."

She continued to dry her off and check her for missed spots where she might be still dirty, but seemed satisfied not to find anything that made her want Sarah to turn the water on again.

Then she handed her the pull up.

"Put this on, honey.  Then we'll get your shorts and shirt on."

Sarah didn’t say anything as Angela started to dry her, she didn’t argue that she was old enough to dry herself

”I really wasn’t being snotty, I was just saying I was done and needed the towel, that’s all”

She didn’t mind being dried off as she did sometimes not dry herself properly after a bath or shower. 

“What do you mean not started puberty? I have started it!”

She sighed as she pulled the dry pull-up up her legs and went to grab her bra. 

"Oh," Angela said sounding sorry she said anything about it.  "I'm... I'm... it's just... you don't have any hair and your chest, well, it doesn't show as much as I'd expect it to is all.  I'm sorry."

She hugged her which prevented her putting on her bra for a moment.

"I shouldn't have said it like that.  But what happened to your... um... hair?" she asked her quietly not wanting everyone to know yet.

“My....my mom....she...she makes me shave it off, she said I’m not old enough to have hair there.....she doesn’t understand. My chest...well...I...I’m not sure”

Sarah let herself relax as Angela hugged her, it felt nice, it was only when she realised that she didn’t have a bra on that she tried to pull away and hoped that Angela hadn’t noticed that the bra she had was a training bra for preteens.

”sorry, I don’t have my bra on, what must you think of me! I don’t usually hug girls without a bra on”

She couldn’t help but let out a small giggle as she said it.

Angela shrugged.

"I've hugged my sister without a bra on.  It's not like it's supposed to be sexual."

She frowned.

"What are your parents teaching you?" she wondered.  "It's like they are living in the dark ages or something, afraid of you touching other people and telling you that if you hug another girl without a bra on, that it's automatically nasty, and telling you that you aren't old enough for hair?  If it grows, then it's natural."

She sighed.

"Sorry.  I don't mean to badmouth your parents.  I just don't understand why they treat you like that."

She helped her put on her bra.

"Better?" she asked.

She looked around the corner.

"Can we get the shirt and shorts now?  She's ready for them."

The girls all came into the shower area, and it looked like everyone was trying to help her get her shirt or shorts on.

“Well it’s just me and mom, my dad passed away when I was a baby so she’s been taking care of me since. I have told her but she said that i need to keep shaving. She hasn’t said anything about hugging girls with no bra or anything. I’m just sensitive about it really.”

She smiled as Angela helped her with her bra, it wasn’t that she couldn’t do it but Angela seemed to want to help her.

As the girls came into the shower area, Sarah tried to pull the towel over herself to cover the pull-up and her training bra.

”Hey...I...I thought that it was just going to be you and me, Angela. I don’t know if I’m comfortable with...with everyone”

Angela frowned.

"She's right.  How would you feel if you had to wear a diaper because you peed your pants and a bunch of strangers wanted to gawk at you?"

"But they're my shorts," Barbara demanded.  "I won't let her borrow them unless I see she is wearing the pull up properly.  You would do the same if you were lending yours out because someone peed their pants, wouldn't you?"

Angela nodded.

"That's fair."

She turned to Sarah.

"Honey, Barbara is letting you borrow her shorts and Cindy, the shirt.  I'll send the rest back around the corner, but since they are letting you borrow their stuff, I think it's only fair you let them put them on you.  Don't you?"

She smiled at her.

"Barbara is my best friend, and I would feel awful if I told her your diaper wouldn't leak, and told her she couldn't check and then it did leak.  At least if she makes sure, and it leaks, then it will equally be her fault, right?"

Sarah looked at the ground as the remaining girls approached her with the clothes.

”It...it’s not a diaper. It’s a pull-up! I don’t need checking, I know how to put panties on!”

She blushed as they stood staring at her holding the clothes.

”Why put them on me? I can get dressed myself, just cos I had 1 accident doesn’t mean that I can’t put clothes on myself!”

Sarah wanted to run but being in just a bra and pull-up she knew she had no where to go

”I really don’t see why they want to put the clothes on me themselves or why I have to be checked to make sure the pull-up is on right, you pull it up like panties, it’s not like I don’t have any idea how to dress myself”

Barbara frowned.

"That's why you need to be checked.  A pull up is not just like panties.  You have to make sure the leg frills are actually face right inside the legs or the pee can come of them when you pee, and they have to be checked for snugness, or if they are too big, they will leak, too."

Angela nodded.

"That makes sense, Sarah.  Just let her check your leg frills to make sure they are facing right."

Cindy came over to her.

"You might be big enough to dress yourself, but these are not your clothes, exactly," she told her.  "You should be grateful to us for letting you borrow them."

Angela wanted to tell Cindy to be quiet about that, but she also thought Cindy had a point.

"Sarah, just let them dress you.  It won't kill you.  And we know you can do it yourself, but they are letting you borrow their stuff, you know.  Please?"

Sarah wanted to say something to Barbara ‘when you pee’ it was as if she was expecting her to have another accident but Angela looked at her and shook her head so she kept quiet.

Angela seemed to convince her and she shakily nodded her head to Barbara and Cindy.

”fine but...don’t make a big thing about it, ok”

She stood and closed her eyes as she felt Barbara’s fingers on the pull-up, poking and fiddling with the leg bands.

She opened her eyes and with more encouragement from Angela she let the 2 girls put their clothes on her.

Once she was dressed, Angela cut in between them again.

"Alright girls, you had your fun.  She needs me to help her.  She trusts me."

The girls nodded, and let Angela take over now.

"I'm sorry if we seem to make a big deal of it.  Of course you aren't going to pee your pants again.  It's just in case, because the day has already been very stressful for you, you know?"

She put an arm around her.

"Want me to walk you to class?"

Sarah put an arm round Angela and nodded.

”Yes please, I’d like that. I don’t want to get lost....I’m not late for the next class am I? I don’t want the teacher to think I didn’t want to get there”

She allowed Angela to take her by the hand and lead her out, she tried to take notice of where they were headed but she didn’t recognise any of the halls on the way to this class.

Angela stopped when it looked like she was trying to learn where she was going.

"You don't trust me, do you?" Angela asked her.  "You don't seem like you want me to show you around anymore.  You look like you want to do it all on your own.  If you do, I won't be mad, but I'll feel sad that you don't trust me, and that you don't want my help anymore."

She looked down pretending to be hurt by her trying to figure out where she was.

“I do trust you Angela, really. I just think that at some point I’ll need to find my way. What happens if you’re sick or something. I can’t always expect you to be showing me round all the time that’s all”

She slipped her hand back into Angela’s and gave it a squeeze.

”I do trust you, I know you want to show me round. I just don’t want to be that girl who always needs showing round”