LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

"I can live with an accident and a friend that needs help," Angela smiled and patted her friend on the back... well, her baby friend.

She took her to class and then passed the passes to the teacher for her friend.

"She's having a hard day," Angela told the teacher.

The teacher smiled and nodded.

"Please sit down so we can continue on with our Chemistry lessons."

Angela sat down and patted her baby friend's butt now feeling through the skirt that she had something thicker on than panties.  She smiled to herself wondering where the nurse might have gotten panties from.  Surely she didn't wash out used panties and recycle those too, right?  That would be gross.

After her friend was seated, she took her hand from the new girl's butt and started to pay attention to class.

Sarah blushed as Angela patted her butt and hoped that she didn’t notice that she had a pull-up on. Every time she moved in her seat she was sure it crinkled but she then she thought it could be her imagination.

Surprisingly she enjoyed this lesson and it seemed to be something she understood and even managed to gain praise from the teacher for some of her work. Angela even seemed impressed with her in this class.

The teacher was impressed with her, too.

Angela started to pay attention when Sarah answered questions because it seemed like she knew a lot about chemistry.  This being Angela's weakest subject, she decided she might have to try to make sure Sarah was happy so Sarah would share her notes and homework with her.

When the class ended, Angela stood up and helped her little baby up.

She then took her by the hand.

"Do you need to go potty?" Angela asked her.  "If not, then I'll show you where the lunch room is."

Sarah was happier with how this class went, although Chemistry wasn’t her best subject, she did enjoy it and knew some of the answers.

As the class came to an end she packed her things away and looked in surprise as Angela took her hand.

She looked round and shook her head, hoping that no one had heard Angela ask her if she needed the potty “n...not so loud! Someone might have heard you..” She looked again and thankfully it seemed that no one had heard her. 

Angela frowned.

"Better they hear me ask you than they see you wet," she whispered back.  "Besides, now you have that on," she moved her hand to make Sarah feel her skirt, but she was trying to indicate the diaper (pullup) underneath, "you don't have to worry if you do pee or we talk about it.  No one will know, right?"

She started to walk her towards the cafeteria since she had not said she did have to pee or anything.

Sarah nodded slowly, wondering how Angela knew that she had a pull-up on.

”I...I guess....but we should go and wash our hands, right?”

She frowned a little but had no choice but to follow Angela toward the cafeteria, she only hoped that the other girls who saw her accident wouldn’t be there or the students in the nurse’s office

Just before they got into the cafeteria, Angela directed her little girl to the bathroom where she had her wash her hands, and since they were there, Angela used the toilet like a big girl.

She then went and washed her hands.

"Hands all clean?" she asked.

Then she took her hands and looked and saw some grit in her finger nails, the most commonly missed place when washing hands, so she directed her little hands back under the water and started to wash them for her.

Sarah washed her hands carefully and felt a bit embarrassed as Angela went into one of the cubicles, she put her hand to the skirt and felt the padding of the pull-up and wondered what her mom would say if she knew.

A few moments later and she was ready to head to lunch but was surprised as Angela checked her hands and then started to wash them for her as if she was a child.

”hey, I just washed them, I CAN wash my hands by myself you know”

Angela shook her head.

"Well, then you should have," she said.  "Your hands were still dirty under the nails," she told her.  "Look, I'm trying to watch out for you so you don't get lost or made fun of.  If you want to go around being dirty so you can get made fun of... then you don't need me for that, do you?"

She looked at her sternly.

"Why is it every time I try to help you, you either try to sneak away or you argue with me?  Do you really not want my help?  You don't have to be shy if you want me to leave you alone.  Just say so.  I'm not going to hit you something.  I'm just trying to be a friend."

“No...I didn’t mean that...I just...well...I just was a bit embarrassed. You’ve seen me have...have an accident and now you’re washing my hands for me.... I didn’t mean to sound ungrateful”

She looked at the sink and realised that her hands were still a little dirty. 

“Thank you for looking out for me and helping me. I’m sorry, I...I will try not to argue with you again”

"Look, Sarah," Angela got business-like.  "I am not saying this to be mean.  I like you.  But you are kind of a baby about stuff... you know?  I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but I really don't want anyone to notice and start being mean to you.  Do you think you can just try to trust me and let me take care of you when you accidentally pee your pants and have trouble with stuff like washing your hands?  I promise, I'm doing it to help you so no one makes fun of you."

She put her arms around her to hug her.

"I really do like you."

“You...you do? I..well..I guess if you think that you need to help me as much then...well you’ve been nice to me so, I...I trust you Angela”

She blushed at being called a baby but hugged her back.

”I...I’ll listen to you...I like you too. Please help me get settled here, it’s really nice of you to do it”

"Of course I'm trying to help you get settled.  As long as you trust me, I won't let anyone be mean to you about your little baby- problems.  They're not your fault.  Your body or mind just hasn't matured with the rest of us yet, but it will catch up, I promise."

She started to walk her to the cafeteria.

"I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends.  Since they are my friends, I know I can trust them to take care of you and keep others from being mean to you, too.  So, you can trust them, if I tell you that they are my friend.  But listen carefully.  Make sure I call them my friend.  I know some other girls, and try to get along with them too, but they are not necessarily my 'friends' okay?"

She walked her into the cafeteria.

"We choose some of our foods for our tray at this school.  Until you understand the system, I'll help you."

She stopped by the main dish area.

"They have three choices today for main dish.  Lasagna, Tacos, and Salad.  I'm going to have Tacos.  I don't like their lasagna and Salad... well, Salad is for losers who are too scared of how much they weigh to really enjoy who they really are."

She smiled at her.

"I suggest you get the lasagna, though.  You won't know if you like it or not unless you try it, and tacos are so generic that it's hard to get them wrong."

She pointed the lasagna out to try to coax Sarah to get it because that would be the messiest of the foods to eat... making her more a baby that would need more help.

“I don’t have baby problems....I’m almost 16. I just had an accident....that doesn’t mean I’m a baby. Angela, I’m a bit worried about meeting your friends. I...what if they don’t like me, what if they saw me have the...accident earlier?”

As they entered the cafeteria Sarah was sure she heard whispers and giggles and was sure she saw some people pointing at her.

As they looked at the main dishes, she frowned at the salad and shook her head

”I’m not having salad, tacos are ok but I do like to have lasagna. I think I’ll have lasagna and see if this is as nice as other lasagne that I’ve tried.”

"I know how old you are, Sarah.  We're in the same grade, remember?  When I said baby-issues, I didn't mean you are a baby.  Of course you're not.  I just meant... well, you did pee your pants and got scared a little bit, right?"

She smiled at her.

"Even if my friends saw you pee your pants, they won't be mean because they are my friends, and if I tell them you are my friend, then that is the end of it.  They know I don't like them making fun of people I like."

She nodded at the lasagna.

She pointed out the rest of the choices until they were ready to get milk... white or chocolate, and then they would pay and sit down.

Angela heard some snickering as they came in, but when she tried to see where it came from, the people she glared at became silent before she even saw them, and so it was hard to find out who was laughing.  Obviously, they knew not to laugh about Angela.

Barbara and the others were sitting at a table already and they saved two places, one for Angela and one for Angela's new baby friend.

They made sure to let them sit together because as Barbara explained to the others, Angela promised to explain everything when she got there with her baby friend.

“Ok. Well if you’re sure that they won’t make fun or anything then I guess that’s ok. I’m just gonna have chocolate milk, my mom is a little strict about what I drink so she doesn’t buy it much.”

Sarah was glad that Angela was there to stop the snickering, she still felt nervous as they approached the table. She looked and realised that a couple of the girls were the same ones who had been stood outside the bathroom as knew that they’d seen her wet herself.

There was nothing said as Angela and Sarah paid and went to sit down, Sarah sat next to Angela and whispered a quick “hello”

"Girls, this is Sarah," Angela told everyone.  "She's from a much smaller school and so she's having trouble finding stuff today, and she had a little trouble, as two of you already know...."

She winked at Barbara.

"So, I don't want anyone picking on her.  If you see anyone being mean to her, will you please stop them picking on her?  She's my new friend.  She has some problems, but we are going to help her get through it all, right?"

The girls nodded.

"Of course."

One of the girls was a little older than the rest of the girls as she was one year ahead and two of the girls were a little younger as they were a year behind.

There were eight girls not counting poor Sarah.

"Don't worry, Sarah," the eldest of the girls said.  "Angela is well known at this school, and even the kids who despise her know well enough not to irk her or pick on people she is friends with.  Isn't that right, Erica?"

Erica was one of the younger girls, and she blushed as she nodded.  She even smelled a little bit like pee... like she might have been that other girl that was told to pee herself so that they could set up the bathroom escapade on poor Sarah.

“Oh thank you...i...I don’t usually have....trouble like that..I...thank you for looking out for me”

Without thinking she started to play with her hair as she picked up her fork.

Before eating she glanced round at the group, most of them seemed to be continuing to eat while a couple of them were smiling at her, she wasn’t sure if they were smiling or were amused that she had had an accident.

Hearing that people didn’t usually mess with Angela or who who friends were, she felt a little better and sighed in relief before smiling weakly at the girls looking at her and piling her fork full of lasagna.

The two looking at her curiously were not so much curious about the wetting her pants....  They had already heard Angela was going to try to get someone to be her baby sister from the group gossip when Sarah wasn't around.  What they were curious about, was if it was really going to work or not.

Angela nudged Erica under the table, who got the hint and "accidentally bumped Sarah" so her fork load of Lasagna fell on her lap after rubbing around her chin and face.

Angela then pretended not to notice the incident for a moment as she spoke to Barbara.

"Sarah is going to need our help with getting her assignments right.  I think they did things different at her old school, so she wasn't here to learn where to write her name and stuff on the paper."

Barbara nodded agreeing with her.

"She'll also need to know the bathroom rules," Cindy started.

"Nah... not yet," Angela cut her off.  "I'm taking her to the bathroom and to her classes, so she'll be okay for awhile until she gets used to going to classes on her own.  I'm sure her old school also had some kind of system about using the bathroom during class, so that part won't be that new to her."

Sarah just tried to eat her food as the girls talked. It was nice that they wanted to help her find the way round and settle.

”my old school was smaller so it was easier to get round, I’m sure I’ll learn where things are with your help”

She lifted the fork and went to take a bite but as she did, her arm was knocked, spreading sauce round her chin and lips before slipping onto her T-shirt and skirt.

”Shit...”

She quickly grabbed a napkin and tried to wipe the worst off of her skirt and T-shirt but only succeeded in wiping the mess around.

Angela noticed that Sarah was now making a mess of her shirt and skirt.

"Honey, you are kind of making that spill worse."

She looked at the others.

"Maybe they have some spare clothes at the nurse," she put her finger up.  "But we should finish lunch first.  It won't be here if we take too long."

“It...it wasn’t my fault, someone knocked my arm and it fell off”

She sighed and picked up the fork again to eat, managing to get this forkful into her mouth.

”I can’t go to the nurse, I already went to her today....I’ll be ok. Maybe I could go and wipe it with a damp cloth in the bathroom, that might work”

She felt herself tear up and wondered why she was having all this happen, she was glad Angela wasn’t judging her and none of the girls seemed to be laughing or teasing her 

"Alright," Angela agreed.  "I'll come with you and see what we can do together.  Maybe...."

Cindy spoke up.

"I have a shirt that might fit her with me.  I was going to visit my cousin and I was going to give the shirt to her, but I think it will fit Sarah, and Sarah needs it worse right now."

Angela smiled.  "Cool, can we see it?"

Cindy held it up.

It was a little bit juvenile for high school, but her cousin was in junior high school.

"It's not that bad," Angela commented looking at the Baby Bugs on the front.  "And at least it is clean."

"And I have my gym shorts.  We went to health class today," Barbara offered.  "You can use my shorts if you promise not to wet your pants again today."

She looked at the shirt and nodded, it did look a bit childish but at least it was clean.

”That was...just an accident! I’m not going to do it again!”

She felt her cheeks blush and then realised that she couldn’t wet her pants, realising she had forgot about the pull-up she was in.

”Thankyou, I’ll go and change right away”

She hoped she could go and change so no one would see her pull-up

Angela held out her hand and put it on her shoulder.

"We'll all go with you, honey.  We don't want anyone laughing at you who saw you wet your pants, and now, they'll see food all over your clothes.  Someone will even call you a baby if they see you like this, but not if we are there to stop them."

Barbara nodded.

"Angela is right, sweetie.  Kids in big schools can be really cruel when you make little mistakes like peeing your pants, eating sloppily, and then spilling food on yourself."

Cindy nodded.

"But no one will dare to be mean to you while we are there."

"Besides, I have to get my shorts from my PE locker for you.  So we might as well go to the PE locker room to change you.  That way, you can even take a shower and get that pee pee smell off your body."

"Barbara is right," Angela said.  "It would be good to get that pee smell off of your body."