LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Sarah looked at the floor and felt her eyes well up with tears.

”N..no that’s not it. I waited but I...I thought that if I could find my way to the bathroom and back then I’d have something that I could be proud of myself for. I know it sounds stupid. I...I’m sorry Angela, thank you for showing me round, please, please show me where I need to be”

As Sarah spoke she wiped her eyes, feeling tears start to leak out of the corners and down her cheek.

”I know you don’t have to and you are, thank you, I’m...im really grateful!”

"Why would you have to prove anything to yourself, though?" Angela asked her.  "It's not like you are being childish or something, is it?"

She shook her head.

"Honestly, if you think finding things for yourself is so important, then I can just try to talk to you at lunch if you want.  I won't be too mad.  But your teachers will if you are late all week to classes because you can't find them."

She shook her head.

"Otherwise, you need to do exactly as I say until you get used to things here at school.  There was no call to try to go off on your own like that... unless... you already peed a little bit in your pants and got scared of it happening to the point everyone would see?  Are you peeing your pants?" Angela suddenly asked her.

Sarah shook her head

”no I’m not peeing my pants! I’m not a little kid.... I...I don’t want my teachers to be mad. I...I will listen to you Angela. I’m sorry I made you mad”

She wiped her eyes again and looked up at Angela

”Where are we heading to next? Please will you show me where to go?”

Sarah waiter and put her hand to her hair and started to play with it again

"Well, if you gotta pee, I'll take you to the nearest bathroom...," where she knew that her friends were setting a trap to make it so she couldn't get in.

In truth, they had caused another girl to pee her pants just outside the bathroom door, and now, her three friends were blocking it off and keeping people away from the "spill" until the fourth person went to the office with the girl that peed her pants to tell them of the "spill."

That girl was taking her time though, pretending to console the poor girl who peed, and make like the whole thing was a misunderstanding and an accident.

They came upon the bathroom, and the three girls waved them off.

"You can't come in here," Angela knew Barbara was going to say.  "Someone peed on the floor, and we are trying to keep everyone from stepping in the pee.  It's gross, and anyway, with the sickness going around, we don't want to take any chances of anyone getting sick."

Angela nodded.

"We are going to be late, but we can find another bathroom if you want.  If you don't want to be late, I can just take you to class and then take you to the bathroom at lunch time?"

Sarah looked at the bathroom door and frowned before looking at Angela and then at the girls stood round.

She whimpered and whispered “I....I want to find the bathroom but I don’t want to be late for my class....um....can’t I just go in here real quick?”

She looked at the faces of the girls and then at Angela, hoping that she’d have an answer for her. She wanted to listen to Angela but wanted the bathroom too.

"Look at the floor," Angela pointed to the ground.  "You'd have to walk through that mess!  That's gross!  If you don't mind walking through someone else's pee, then maybe I jumped too  quickly to be your friend.  I don't like dirty people."

She sighed and started to walk away.

"Do what you want."

Sarah gasped and ran after Angela 

“no...wait please...I don’t want to go through that....please Angela, I’ll listen to you honest. Please keep showing me round the school and making sure I’m in the right classes...I promise I’ll listen to you”

Sarah knew she sounded silly as she held onto Angela’s arm and begged her not to leave her alone in the new school.

”I’m glad you want to be my friend...please be my friend”

Angela smiled.

"This was exactly what she hoped for.  The girl would do anything she wanted, or at least she hoped so.

"So... um... you don't want to be late, and you are afraid of peeing your pants, right?" Angela asked her.  "We can't get to the bathroom if you don't want to be late.  And you will probably pee your pants pretty soon....  So... I'm not sure... I can probably make it so you can pee and still not get in trouble, but you'd be kind of gross for a few minutes."

She smiled at her.

"Of course, it's kind of dirty, but I'll make an exception for it, if you do as I tell you and don't fight me about it.  Or you can go to class and just try to hold it...."

She waited to see if Sarah wanted to know what her plan was to get to pee without making the teacher mad about her being late to class....

She looked at the clock and then at Angela, she need to pee but she didn’t want to be late for class.

”I....well...what do you think? What’s the plan? I don’t want to be late for class if I can help it, I could probably hold it until after class maybe but....what do you think? What did you have in mind?”

She hoped the other girls around couldn’t hear her, she felt like such a child confessing she needed to pee, she was almost 16 and on the verge of crying or wetting herself...or both

"Well... if you started to wet your pants, I could take you to the nurse and tell her you got lost and couldn't find a bathroom.  Then she'd let you use hers, and then write a pass for you for your next class.  The teacher wouldn't be mad if you have a pass, especially from the nurse."

She smiled

"And I could get a pass for showing you where the nurse was."

"If you feel that's too gross though, because it is dirty, and if you think you can make it through class, it is better that you don't pee your pants on purpose."

“S..do you want me to stand here and...and wet myself a little?”

Sarah closed her eyes and wished she knew where the bathroom was earlier or asked one of her other teachers to let her out.

”I...I don’t know....I don’t want to be late for class, Angela....but...but...what would you do?”

"Honey, I wouldn't be in this situation because I'm used to big schools.  I told you, didn't I?  I even went to a big campus at college for a class last year.  So, I can't answer you on what I'd do, but it's okay if you pee your pants a little bit here, or if you hold it until the end of next class."

She smiled.

"Of course, if you can hold it, and if I were you, I'd hold it through the next class, but since I don't know how bad you really have to go, I don't know if you can really wait or not.  I won't be mad if you pee your pants.  But I won't be mad if you try to hold it and you embarrass yourself in class either, or especially if you make it.  You do what feels comfortable for you, okay?"

She nodded and looked at the floor, she knew that she needed the bathroom and didn’t know if she would make it through the next class.

”I....I’ll do it your way...promise you won’t be mad or anything though?”

She closed her eyes and felt tears roll down her face as she released her control a little and felt her panties grow a little damp, the issue she had now was that she had started and she wasn’t able to stop until her bladder was totally empty and she was stood in a puddle and her panties were totally soaked.

”I’m sorry Angela, I tried to stop but..but I couldn’t! I’m sorry” she burst into tears and put her hands over her face, feeling very much like a child 

Angela was glad that the poor girl couldn't stop and she just let her keep going until she was done.  When she put her hands over her face and started to cry, Angela put an arm around her shoulder.

"Honey, I only wanted your butt to be wet enough the nurse would believe you.  I didn't mean for you to pee like this...."

She was very soothing though as she talked.

"You completely peed yourself, hon.  I'm not mad, but aren't you even a little bit ashamed you peed your pants completely like that?  You must have had to go worse than you let on to me.  You shouldn't lie to me about how bad you have to go.  If I knew that, I would have had you wet closer to the nurse so you wouldn't have to walk in front of so many people in wet pants."

But even as she said this, she took the long way to see the nurse showing off her baby's wet pants to as many people as possible while seemingly trying to calm her and try to make her think she was being understanding.

"I guess next time you tell me you gotta go, we'll plan on you going right to the bathroom without talking about it, or at least start towards the nurse so you can pee outside the door before going in for a clean pair of panties."

She smiled at some of the kids they passed.

"She's new here and got scared and lost.  That's why she peed her pants," she told gawkers.  "Don't stare.  It's not polite.  Yes, she peed her pants, so what?"

And finally they got into the nurse who was absent, taking care of the other girl that came in a bit before in wet pants because of Angela's pranks.  There were a few kids in there though, that now looked between Angela and Sarah.

"Did she really just...?" one girl asked.

"Yeah?  She peed her pants.  So?"

"I was just surprised," the other girl murmured.

Sarah couldn’t stop crying, she felt so ashamed of herself, she jumped as she felt Angela put her arm round her.

She talked to her so calmly and nicely, Sarah was able to start to calm a little 

“I’m sorry, I feel horrible, I didn’t mean to...to do that! I...I didn’t lie to you. Please don’t be mad at me!”

As Angela led her to the nurse’s room and people stared and whispered, she felt her eyes swim with tears again, she felt conflicted. On one hand she was embarrassed and ashamed but how Angela spoke to her and told the others off made her feel a little more cared about.

”Th..thank you for looking out for me....you won’t be in trouble for coming to the nurse will you?”

As they sat waiting for the nurse she felt her clothes cooling down and put her head in her hands again. 

Angela put her arm around her little baby girl and shook her head.

"I'll probably be praised for helping the new girl especially after you peed your pants like that," she whispered to her.  "Just let me talk to the nurse for you because you are too upset to get it right, okay?"

She patted her baby's wet legs gently.

"You getting cold?" she asked.  "Poor girl.  You'll be clean, soon."

"Angela?  Oh, what in the world?" the nurse came up to them.  "Another one?"

The nurse shook her head.

"It wasn't her fault," Angela told the nurse.  "She got lost and couldn't find the bathrooms, and when I came up on her, she was already peeing her pants.  She was so scared, she couldn't even move, so I brought her here to get cleaned up."

The nurse sighed.

"You wait here, Angie.  I'll get you pass after I clean her up."

The nurse then took Sarah.

"You are sixteen years old," the nurse scolded her once they were in the back.  "Or at least that's what is on your record.  How is it you didn't ask a teacher to let you go to the bathroom?  I'm sure on your first day, even the strictest teacher would have let you go.  If you don't know where the bathrooms are, that's what your mouth is for, and if you are scared to talk to other students, you can always come to the office for information."

The nurse just went on without giving her a chance to try to explain anything.

When the nurse was done talking, because she was also cleaning up the kid like a toddler at the same time, she had already put her in a pull up diaper and a skirt.

"I'll call your mother and tell her why you are wearing a skirt instead of your pants and why you have a diaper on.  For now, I'll just write a pass to explain to your fourth hour that you had to see me.  Don't worry, I won't write anything personal on the pass.  I'm not allowed to do that by state law, so the teacher won't even know you didn't make it to the bathroom."

Sarah had not even been given the chance to talk as the nurse scolded her and told her off. When she mentioned speaking to her mother, Sarah groaners, knowing her strict mother would want to talk about it.

”please....could you not tell my mother...I’ll see her later and explain things....”

As she felt the pull-up being put on her she started to fuss and fidget.

”Wait..i can’t wear this! It’s...it’s a diaper. Please...don’t you have anything else I could wear! I don’t want to wear this! It’s...it’s for babies. Please, you must have something else”

"Alright, you stay here," the nurse told her making her lay down.  "If you are not going to cooperate in the only thing I have to put you in because the only kids in high school that pee their pants are kids that have mental problems and so come to school in these, then I'll just have to keep you here until your mom comes with some clothes for you."

She started to get up and walk away.

It was one thing to pee her pants and be scolded for that... if her mom got called to the school for her behavior, it was going to be ten times worse... and Sarah knew that.

“Wait...no....it’s fine....you don’t need to call her in...it’s ok...I’ll be ok..thank you”

Sarah gasped, if her mom did come to school she would’ve been in really big trouble, all she wanted to do was get on with her day and find Angela.

”Is Angela waiting for me? I should go, plus I have to get to class....it’s my first day and I don’t know where I’m going”

The nurse turned back to her.

"You have to wear what I give you if you want to continue your day.  I have nothing else.  So, you'll wear the pull up and a skirt?"

She waited.

Then she handed the stuff to her to get dressed.

"Angela is waiting for you in the waiting room.  You can go with her to your next class.  And no more wet panties or diapers, or I'll have to call your mom to the school."

She then let her get dressed, find Angela, and then gave them a pass to go on to class.

Sarah nodded, she didn’t want to wear the pull-up but she felt she had no choice at the moment. After dressing and checking that the pull-up wasn’t noticeable she left to find Angela

”Thank you for waiting for me, I’m...sorry that happened. I’m sorry you missed the start of class”

The nurse handed them both a pass and Sarah was glad to see it just read that she had to see the nurse, she managed to smile weakly as they left to head to the next class

Angela shook her head and put her arm around the new girl again.

"It's not your fault, Sarah.  You are just having a hard day.  Besides, I don't mind taking care of you if you really need it.  And that class I am missing is really not my favorite anyway.  I could do without it to be honest and would have been happy if the nurse kept us the whole period before changing your pants for you."

She looked at the skirt.

"I think I know the girl that wore that skirt to school before," Angela said.  "She's in special ed, and she wore it last week.  I guess her parents decided they don't want it anymore... but I can't blame them."

She smirked.

"The poor girl pooped herself in it, and it got on the skirt so everyone saw, but I guess the nurse did a good job of getting it clean.  I don't see any stains on it at all."

Sarah smiled at Angela, thankful that she was being nice to her.

”wait...someone wore this skirt and...and pooped herself? That’s gross, why did the nurse have to give me this to wear!! That’s horrible! It could be diseased or something. And...and she didn’t change my pants for me, I can do that myself”

She felt embarrassed by the whole event, she didn’t mean to snap at Angela but it all came pouring out 

Angela heard her voice her concerns.

"Sarah, it's not dirty.  The nurse is not allowed to give you something to wear that is diseased.  You should know that.  She had it cleaned, obviously.  It's just....  I didn't mean to scare you.  I was just surprised I saw this skirt before, and then I remembered where."

She hugged her.

"Of course the nurse changed you," she said hugging her.  "If you could change yourself after the wreck you looked like to me, then you were faking the whole thing and peed on purpose, and you aren't that dirty, at least, I hope you're not."

She frowned and backed away to see the expression on her face.

"So be honest.  It was a real accident, and the nurse had to take care of you and change you, right?  You're not a dirty girl, right?"

She slowly nodded, feeling like she could say to Angela

”I tried to do what you said but couldn’t stop it, it was an accident and she had to clean me up”

Sarah was sure she good hear the pullup with every step but she guessed it was just nerves.

”I’m not a dirty girl no, I...I had an accident”