LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Erica frowned.

"I like pull ups," she said.  "If I wear pull ups, I feel like you can take me to the bathroom when I get brave enough to go.  A diaper, and well, how am I supposed to go if I get brave enough to try?"

She frowned up at Barbara.

Angela frowned.

"Honey, a diaper might be better than a pull up for you.  You know.  Because you really haven't made it to the bathroom, like at all in the last two days.  I know this last time was because of your big mouth and almost starting a fight, but honestly, do you think you can get to the bathroom tomorrow if you are allowed to wear pull ups?"

She smiled.

"I'm just thinking of your feelings.  You don't want other kids to be mean to you about wetting your pants all the time, and like I said, the more baby-like you are, the harder it is for other kids to pick on you."

“I know I can take you to the potty but a diaper would give you a cute waddle and it would help Sarah as she wouldn’t be as upset if someone else would be in one”

She smiled and hugged her while holding her hand.

Sarah nodded slowly 

“I know but I don’t think I could look at my mom if she knew that I was in a diaper rather than a pull-up”

She smiled weakly at Angela 

“I might get there once or twice but pull-ups will keep me from being embarrassed if I have an accident once or twice”

Angela shrugged.

"Well, we can go with pull ups for now, baby.  It's still childish enough that the bullies shouldn't do anything permanent to you."

She got her dressed again, and after hugging her, started to walk her to their next class.

Erica frowned and shrugged.

"Well....  If it will help Sarah....  But you gotta promise to only put it on me at school and take it off before I go home.  I don't want my family to find out I am wearing diapers, okay?"

Sarah nodded and smiled at Angela as she dressed her, she felt a bit more calm now she wasn’t cross with her and hugged her tightly.

“Ok, thank you mommy, I know you still want to put me in diapers now and again though.”

She was happy as Angela led her to their next class, as they walked in the room she was sure there was some giggling but smiled as she saw Erica and Barbara.

”Sarah might be in diapers sometimes rather than pull-ups so it might be easier sometimes to have you both in diapers. I promise I’ll change you as soon as I think it’s needed though, ok?”

Barbara squeezed Erica’s hand as they saw Sarah and Angela walk in and sit down, she was sure Sarah had more of a waddle but didn’t mention it.

”Everything ok, Angela?”

Erica nodded.

"I trust you to change me," she said.  "That's not what I'm worried about.  I want out of the diaper before I go home so my mom doesn't see me in one.  Okay?"

She looked up at Barbara.

"Please?"

Angela led her baby friend to sit down, and then she sat next to Barbara.

"She's okay," she whispered.  "She's just embarrassed cause the nurse knows now, and had me put her in a regular diaper."

She smiled.

"The diaper will be good for her though.  She will look more like a baby when she walks, and the other kids will leave her alone for sure, right?"

Barbara smiled at Erica 

“As I said, I’ll change you when you need it. If that is when you’re wet, messy or when you’re going home. If you’re coming to mine or we’re going to Angela’s then I’ll not change you unless you need it”

She looked at Angela and back at Sarah

”yeh if they see her in a diaper or walking with a diaper waddle then they’ll leave her alone more and ignore her I think, is she ok in a diaper though? It’s not too much for her so soon?”

Angela shrugged.

"It probably is too much too soon, but we don't have much of a choice.  The nurse told me to put it on her, so she has to wear it, or the last teacher will think she faked the wetting to get out of class."

She smiled.

"Sarah will be okay as long as we treat it like it's natural, and like it doesn't matter."

She smiled and held out her arms to have Sarah come and sit in her chair with her.

"You can sit with mommy," she whispered to her.

“I guess you’re right, she seems comfortable at the moment anyway, that’s a good sign. She obviously trusts you”

She smiled and started to listen to the teacher as she started class.

Sarah looked and frowned but moved to sit with Angela

”Mommy I thought you only wanted me to sit with you when I’m in panties or a pull-up? Not that I mind, it’s nice to sit with you”

"Well, not only," Angela told her.  "I want you to sit with me when you are feeling unsure of yourself, too, and need to feel protected.  I feel like you are feeling like that right now, honey.  The reason for the panties, is the chair hurts your legs.  But since you have a diaper on, you don't need to sit on my legs.  We can share the chair together.  But you still need some comforting because you're not use to diapers yet, right?"

She was whispering trying to keep the word diapers from reaching too many of their classmate's ears.

Sarah smiled and sat on the chair with Angela, she hugged into her and listened to the teacher.

“ok mommy, I know you’re looking out for me and I like it. I do like to hug you a little too, it’s very calming”

Once or twice she saw the teacher look at her and smile or raise her eyebrows a little but nothing was said.

A little into the class she let herself wet slightly and sighed at how secure she felt with her mommy protecting her 

(I thought she had just previously finished wetting...?  It seems too much for her to even be able to push any out on purpose, so soon?)

Angela smiled and pointed at their work to try to focus her little baby friend on their assignment now.

Erica looked longingly at what Angela was doing with Sarah.  She wondered if there was a way to get Barbara to make a rule to have her sit in her lap, too, but she didn't say it.  It was probably stupid to be jealous over something so... babyish anyway, right?