LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Angela smiled and nodded.

"Good girl."

She kept her baby in her lap though, she patter legs as she listened to the teacher.

"The school chairs are too hard on m little girl's bottom anyway," she whispered to her.  "I don't want you sitting on the hard wood or plastic chairs by yourself unless you have a diaper on to cushion your seat, sweetie."

Erica looked down at her lap and she pushed again.  This time, her face started to get red with concentration and he eyes narrowed and focused on trying to get started.  She felt a rattling puffing and putting of air expel from her rear, and knew it would be coming any time now.

She looked over at Barbara, and then back down at her lap and pushed again, her ace becoming rosy again as she putted more air out and eventually, a fart was heard, and then she felt some soft slippery slime start to slip out and roll down her butt crack towards the middle of her panties.  

She pushed again, and the harder lump started to push past the opening.  She was finally starting to do it.  

She took a breath, held her left side, and concentrated and pushed again.

The first real mass pushed right into her pull up.  It was like trying to push a Christmas tree through your front door on Christmas.  It was difficult as her butt felt like it was too small for the log, but still, the log found its way out until it tented against the back of her diaper.  It then bent and broke off and more of it tried to fill up the seat of her diaper, until it had no where to go.

She adjusted herself on the toilet and tried to get it started again.

Finally, she stood up and pulled her pull up down a little bit, and that's when it found the room to push again, pushing right into the pull up so much that the front of her pull up started to get a little brown just at the point where it was just below where her pee place started.... for a better lack of a little girl term, though really it was far higher up than where she really felt pee come from.

Then, she started peeing, and as she did, another log came out, and then a little more soft ooze finished and finally, she stood there, panting, with a complete mess in her pull up and her face red and her hair all wet from sweating.

She looked over at Barbara.

"I did it."

Her voice cracked because she did feel like crying.  Not because she was a bad girl for pooping her pants, though she did feel like she was being a bad little toddler doing that on purpose, but more because she was ashamed of what she had done even though she knew that's what Barbara wanted her to do.

• Like 1

Sarah nodded slowly, she was comfortable on her mommy’s lap but the idea of not being allowed to sit on a school chair without a diaper or pull-up was a bit of a scary thought. She noticed that Angela kept saying diaper and didn’t mention pull-ups anymore.

”Mommy, what about pull-ups, I mean...I’m ok wearing them aren’t I?”

Barbara smiled at Erica as she managed to finally poop her pants as instructed.

”Good girl, you’re a very good girl for doing that for mommy like she asked”

She saw Erica looking sad and heard the sadness in her voice and went over to hug her.

”Hey, mommy has you. You’re a good baby girl, I’m proud of you sweetie. Don’t cry, it’s ok. Mommy’s here”

"Of course, honey.  But you only sit in hard chairs with a diaper on.  The pull ups are not really thick enough."

That was just an excuse though.  This would mean that any time she wore something that would make her feel like a big girl again, she would be reminded of her place because of having to sit in mommy's lap.  

Maybe Angela could find something soft to put on her chair, so when she shared her chair and got tired of her girl directly on her legs, she still wouldn't have to sit on a hard chair.

Erica frowned.

"I good girl?" she asked nervously.  "My mom at home going to be really mad.  I don't poop my pants for many years," and she held up eight fingers though it was likely to be even more than that given their ages.

She felt the front of her diaper as tears still slid down her face.  

"I no wear this in classroom.  Please.  Too much, mommy!"

“Yes mommy I understand”

She smiled and carried on with her work. Hoping that the lesson would soon be over as she felt like people were staring at her sitting on Angela’s lap and was sure people heard her say ‘mommy’ and were giggling, even the teacher had a amused look on his face.

Barbara rubbed her back 

“Sweetie, you never tell mommy what you’re wearing or what you’re not doing. Mommy knows best....say it....say ‘Mommy knows best’ do it for me”

She looked in her eyes and nodded

”I wasn’t planning on making you stay in it, let’s go to the home ec room where Angela has been changing Sarah’s pants”

She planned on putting her in a diaper but was careful not to mention as she held Erica’s hand and walked her gently to the Home Ec room.

Angela glared at anyone that seemed to stare at Sarah too much or anyone that whispered rude things loudly enough for her to hear.  Sarah was ANGELA's baby, and she'd be ... ahem... if she let someone pick on her little girl... friend.

She patted her baby on the legs.

"You're with mommy, honey.  Just relax.  No one is allowed to be mean to you while you are with mommy."

Erica looked up at Barbara almost scared by the way she said that, that she'd make her sit in class in her pants like that.  It took a minute, but eventually, she broke and repeated what Barbara wanted.

"Mommy knows best," but she stuttered the words and her voice cracked as she finished the last t sound and looked down as if to cry.  But then, mommy told her she planned on changing her anyway, which made her immediately smile up at her.

She willingly gave her her hand to get out of those messy things.  She thought she could feel it leaking from the pull up into the pants.

Sarah blushed and nodded

”Thankyou mommy, I know you’ll look after me and not let people be mean to me, I trust you”

She smiled and was happy when the teacher said it was the end of the lesson. She sat and let Angela put their stuff away and then she picked up her bag and waited.

Barbara helped Erica onto the large changing table and pulled off her pants, she saw that her baby had leaked and it was good that she had a spare skirt in her bag for her

”Mommy knows best, doesn’t she?”

She smiled and ripped the sides of the pull-up and gently cleaned her baby of all the mess.

”You’re a good girl for me aren’t you, Baby Erica?”

"That's right, sweetheart.  You are my little baby friend, now, so you don't ever have to worry about anyone picking on you."

She helped her little one out of her lap so she could pack the bags away, and then she let her little one get her own bag, and this time, just held her hand and walked her towards the changing room to put her in a pull up.

She didn't want Sarah to think she was going to only keep her in diapers, especially if it worried her that badly about it.  Anyway, pull ups would mean her little girl had to sit in her lap again the rest of the day unless she peed her pants again.

Erica looked up at her mommy as she talked to her and started to change her.  She nodded when she said that mommy knew best.  Maybe Barbara did know better than her, at least.

She put her thumb in her mouth and laid there until Barbara was done with her, and just as she was about to be let off of the table, Angela came in with Erica.

"You finally get Erica to poop her panties?" Angela asked Barbara as though it was a natural thing to have her do.

“Mommy, Thankyou for looking after me”

She walked and held her hand, as they entered the changing room, Sara gasped and fanned her nose.

”What stinks....oh....s...sorry Erica”

Barbara laughed

”Yes, she’s finally done it, I had to sit her on the toilet for her to do it, she’ll do it without needing to do that next time”

She finished cleaning Erica and slipped a fresh pull-up up her legs and then reached into her bag and put the spare skirt on her

”There, all clean”

Erica blushed when the others came in and Sarah exclaimed how it stunk.

"I didn't have a choice," Erica said in a low voice about to cry to Sarah.  "I had to do it."

Angela held Sarah's hand tightly.

"Apologize," she told her.  "When you have accidents, mommy doesn't say that stinks, and mommy doesn't let others get away with being mean and hurting your feelings.  Poop is supposed to smell.  That's so that mommies know when their babies made uh-ohs and need changed, baby."

He then sternly waited for Sarah to apologize.

Barbara held Erica’s hand and hugged her.

”I’m sure she didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, she’s only a baby like you”

Sarah looked at Erica and then at Angela and Barbara

”I’m sorry Erica, I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Please forgive me”

She looked at Angela 

“Sorry mommy”

Erica nodded.

She listened to Sarah say she was sorry and then ran over and hugged her.

Angela was very forgiving.  After all, Sarah was just a baby learning how things work at this school.

She helped her baby up on the changing table and started to change her.

"Good girl," she cooed to her getting a pull up for her so she wouldn't feel too babyish at the moment.  "But being in a pull up means you sit with mommy the rest of the day, okay?"

Sarah was shocked but hugged Erica before her mommy helped her on the table and changed her from panties to a pullup.

”I understand but if you wanted, I could just sit with you, at the side of you....but what happens with any classes that we’re not in the same one?  Like I was in Erica’s class earlier and you and Barbara were in a different one, what happens then?”

Angela frowned.

"Well, I guess I could put you in a diaper, I guess.  I don't want the chairs to hurt your bottom from sitting so long."

She frowned.

"Do you want to wear diapers, or pull ups, honey?"

Erica looked up at Barbara.

"Are we going to class?" she asked.

Sarah shook her head and frowned

”No I want pull-ups please mommy, not a diaper. I’ll be ok in a pull-up”

She blushed and nodded at Erica

”Class soon, is it with just you or is it the same class for us all?”

She hugged Angela and smiled at her

Angela hugged her little girl back.

"I'll try to bring a seat cushion with me tomorrow that you can use when you are wearing just a pull up," she told her little girl.  "But when I'm in your classes with you, we'll share the seat cushion by having you sit with me, okay?"

She smiled at her little girl.

"I think our next class... we have together," she told the others.  "Isn't that right, Barbara?"

Barbara nodded

”I think the rest of the classes today we are all together anyway, I think there’s only a few classes a week that we are in different rooms to Erica and Sarah”

Sarah nodded

”Ok....my mom would probably want to meet you one day...especially if you’re serious about sleepover and stuff”

She wondered what her mom would think if she knew she was wearing a diaper and had pooped herself today

"Well, we will probably try to meet your mom this weekend," Angela said.  "We need to take you with us on Saturday, shopping, so we can get you some more stuff that will protect you from bullies... you know... stuff that looks more elementary schoolish."

She smiled at her.

"And I'd love to meet your mom and talk to her about what school is like and maybe ask her to send you to school in diapers to start with.  I'll just explain the gangs are really big in our school, and you not being used to dealing with gangs, can get yourself killed if you are not careful.  I'll let her know I'm trying to help you, but sometimes, you just have to pee your pants, and it's not cool for other kids to see you going to the nurse to get changed all the time."

“Go shopping? What is wrong with the stuff I wear? I mean it’s alright isn’t it? No one mentioned anything wrong with my clothes before...”

She looked down at what she had on and frowned, looking up as she heard the word ‘diapers’

”You...you mean pull-ups, right? I don’t think mom would be impressed if you said diapers....I don’t have diapers at home. Mom offered to have me wear pull-ups today but I convinced her I’d be ok”

Angela smiled.

"Well, your mom can send you to school in pull ups," she told her.  "That makes sense, anyway, but sometimes, I'm going to put you in diapers, you know?"

She put an arm around her.

"There is nothing at all wrong with what you are wearing if you are a big girl, but as a big girl, you have to be a lot more careful around gangsters.  Dressed as a little girl, you can get away with more because they will see you as a baby then."

“Well I guess I understand, not sure my mom would let me have money to buy childish clothes though. You’d have to check my clothes at home. I do have some stuff that is a little bit childish anyway”

She held Angela’s hand as they collected their stuff for the next class

”You want me to come in pull-ups then? I know sometimes you’d want me to wear....a...d..diaper. But that’s only cos it makes me look more like I need protecting, right?”

Angela nodded.

"That's right, and that's why you need babyish clothes.  And I didn't say your mom would have to pay for the childish clothes.  I have an allowance I can use."

She smiled.

Angela thought of her little baby friend as more than a baby.  Sometimes, she was like a doll that she planned to dress anyway she wanted.

Sarah smiled 

“but you shouldn’t have to buy clothes for me, it’s not really fair that you buy stuff for me”

She looked at the floor

”I could ask mom but she’d want to know what I bought, that’s the thing. I’ll tell her tonight that I’m wearing pull-ups to school I think”

Angela frowned.

"I want to buy you clothes she said.  I'm mommy.  Mommies always by their baby friends clothes, and besides, since I'm picking them out for you, then it's only fair I pay for it.  It's not like you'd want to wear baby clothes anywhere that you feel safe being a regular girl, right?"

She smiled at her.

"I'll buy the clothes, but that also means I get to pick and you don't fight with me, even if they look a little like baby clothes.  I mean, that is the point.   To make you less a target because you look too much like a baby, and gangsters would lose face if they were caught fighting or killing a baby."

She frowned as they started to head to class 

“So....so I couldn’t pick any of them or say I didn’t like any of them? What if they were really embarrassing ones? I promise I’ll let you pick some but don’t I get to pick some too if I’m wearing them?”

Sarah sighed and shook her head

”I guess that looking a bit childish would make gangs not target me....if you think they’re ok and would suit me then...I guess it’s ok”

Angela smiled and patted her little baby friend's back.

"You can help pick the colors and the cartoon characters that are on your clothes," she told her.  But no, you can't decide they are too embarrassing or too babyish, because that is the point, sweetie.  You do want me to protect you from getting picked on, don't you?"

She smiled as her baby friends seemed to soften and give in.

"You're such a good girl," she said kissing the side of her head in front of a bunch of rough looking people, who didn't laugh at all.  One of them did remark, though.  

"Aw!  Cute little kid.  She should probably be in elementary school, poor lost kid."

The other one nodded, but they didn't taunt the little one.