LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Sarah blushed and lay still to be cleaned

”I know you wanted me to but it...it’s not the nicest thing to do”

She looked shocked as Angela spoke to her, shocked she didn’t believe her.

”I don’t wet the bed. I didn’t invite friends over cos they had more stuff to play with at their house that’s all. Plus mom would be asking loads of questions all the time and not giving us time to play”

Barbara smiled and hugged her baby

”That’s ok, but make sure you try and tell mommy these things, ok? Mommy can’t help if you don’t tell her can she. It’s a good job you’re cute or mommy would spank that cute widdle bum”

Angela frowned and stepped back from Sarah.

"You don't?  I thought you needed my help, and that you were immature and that you had issues that made dealing with all these bad people at school difficult.  But if you don't even wet the bed...."

She helped her sit up.

Then she helped her down, her bottom half naked.

"Here," she said coldly.  "You can have your panties back.  You don't even wet the bed, then why are you peeing your pants in the day time.  I'll just try harder to get you to the bathroom that is safe.  But no more peeing your pants no matter how much you have to hold it."

She then made to turned around while she put her panties on, as though seeing her as an equal with her bottom half naked was inappropriate and disgusting.

It was just another of her psychological tricks though.  She was trying to get Sarah to admit she wets the bed even if she doesn't.

Erica looked up at Barbara.

"You really want to take me shopping?" she asked.  "Really?"

Barbara nodded

”yes I’ll take you shopping but you have to listen to mommy, ok?”

She smiled and hugged Erica.

Sarah gasped in shock as she was helped down and given some panties.

”But...but mommy...the gangs...you said you’d help me and look after me....I’ve worn pull-ups and a diaper cos you said to and pooped myself. Please mommy, you can’t just...just leave me to fend for myself....I’ll get stabbed or something....I....I’m a...I’m a baby and I need you”

She stood and threw the panties on the floor and burst into tears.

”I’m just a baby, I’m your baby, mommy”

"I'm not your mommy if you are going to stand there and lie to me about peeing the bed," Angela told her looking cross.  "You need to tell me you are sorry for lying to me about wetting the bed and admit that you do it.  You need to tell mommy that you can't help wetting your pants if you can't get to the potty sooner than later because you are just a baby."

She waited.

"Be a good girl and tell mommy you are sorry for lying and admit that you pee the bed, baby."

She didn't sound as upset at this point, but just strict.

Erica nodded.

"I'm trying mommy.  But what if I can't poop today because my body just doesn't want to?  I promise, I'm trying to.  I'll do it as soon as I can.  I promise."

She looked up at her thinking she will try to not use the bathroom all morning the next day at home, and maybe not even at night, for pooping.  Maybe if she is careful not to poop overnight, the next day, she might be able to do it for her mommy.

Barbara smiled 

“if you don’t need to poop today then that’s fine. I’d like to you but I can’t make your body do anything it doesn’t want to do. I’m pleased you want to try though”

Sarah looked at the floor and whimpered 

“I...I’m a baby, I wet my pants if I can’t get to the bathroom....I’m...sorry I lied mommy....I wet the bed....I wet the bed all the time...I’m just a baby....please....I’m your baby!”

She sobbed and dropped to the floor, she didn’t wet the bed but she’d say anything to keep Angela looking after her.

Angela was happy that Sarah was finally starting to get it.

She got down on the floor with her, and pulled her naked butt into her lap and hugged her.

"Good baby girl," she kissed the side of her head.  "Now you know what happens when babies lie to their mommies, don't you?  I won't this time, because we just established that I am your mommy for sure, but next time you lie to me about peeing your bed, your pants, or whatever, mommy will have to punish you.  Understand?"

She then started to slip her panties on her anyway.

"I'll put a diaper on you later.  We wasted enough time and classes will start soon.  You just pooped yourself, so these panties should be safe for a little while.  Remind me to put you back in a diaper after this next class though, okay?"

She then helped her stand up and put her skirt back on her.

"Let's go to class, baby."

Erica concentrated for a send, and she pushed her hands on her crotch.

The she looked up at Barbara.

"I peed."

Barbara smiled 

“good girl, good job mommy put you in a pull-up this morning isn’t it?”

Sarah hugged Angela tight and gasped when she put the panties on her

”p...punish me? But...but h...how?”

She wriggled and looked at Angela 

“Mommy....mommy....i don’t want panties on...I might have an accident....please let me wear a pull-up....i....please....”

She stood and pulled back, not wanting to move from the spot

"Honey, you just pottied your panties, so you won't pee yourself in your next class.  If you do, then mommy will fix it.  But I don't think you will, baby.  Not unless you are even more a baby than I thought, honey."

She pulled her towards her and hugged her.

"Mommy will take care of her baby, sweetie."

She ignored her questions about how to be punished.  She had no intention of punishing Sarah unless Sarah actually gave her a hard time.  She just wanted Sarah to know the idea was out there, and that it could happen to encourage her to be a good girl.

Erica nodded.

"Do you have time to change me before class?" she asked worried that she might have to sit in a wet pull up for an hour.

“I think so....mommy would like you to get used to wet pull-ups though. I can’t change you right away all the time”

She patted her pull-up and kissed her forehead.

”But I’ll change you if you really want it”

Sarah sniffled and hugged into Angela tightly 

“ok, I’ll try not to wet until you’ve got me in a pull-up or diaper again mommy. If I do...I know you’ll not mind. Thank you”

She sighed in relief, glad that Angela was staying with her.

She was nervous about punishments and was sad she had to lie and make her think she wet the bed....

Sarah thought ‘what if we have a sleepover and I don’t wet....’

Of course, Angela thought the poor girl really did wet the bed even though she forced her to say she did.  And she did plan on having a sleepover where she would get her mom to buy diapers for both Sarah and Erica.  She knew Erica didn't wet, but she would get Barbara to make her wet the bed so that her Sarah wouldn't feel all alone.

She smiled and held her as she walked her out of the room.

Erica looked up at mommy.

"Is it really that important that I get used to wearing wet in pull ups?" she asked her.  "I guess I can go one hour... but please change me next class?  Please?"

“Of course I’ll change you next class, I can’t let you get a rash or something”

Sarah walked with Angela and held onto her tightly.

”I’d like to have a sleepover if you’d like us to and if mom says it’s ok. I’d have to introduce you to her though, so she knows that you will look after me”

"Don't worry about your mom," Angela said.  "I'll get my mom to get her to agree.  I'm pretty good at getting my mom to let me do stuff like that because she trusts me."  Angela smiled.

"And don't worry about the wetting the bed thing.  I'll tell my mom that you are poor and probably need us to buy you some diapers so you won't have to worry about wetting the bed."

She came upon the room and ushered her baby friend in.

Erica looked up at Barbara a  little uncertain about sitting in a wet pull up, but eventually, she sat and took her seat.  She felt it squish the water about, and wasn't sure, but though it might have leaked a bit.

She was too embarrassed to complain though, so she sat quietly even though her butt was now wet even on the pants she had on.

Sarah nodded  and walked in the room with Angela and sat where she was told. She was sure people would comment on her pooping but no one seemed to be talking.

As she sat she realised how different it felt to wear panties after wearing a diaper or a pull-up for the last 2 days.

Barbara smiled as she sat with Erica and noticed her pants getting a damp patch on them. She hasn’t intended on that happening but had spare clothes in her bag for emergencies.

Angela liked the effect the panties had on her little girl.  It was like she was confused or something.  That was perfect.  She hoped her little girl would want to wear pull ups and diapers more after sitting on the hard chairs with just panties and a skirt on.  Surely, the chair felt twice as stiff and twice as hard after being used to a diaper cushioning her tush for a couple of days.

Erica tried to pay attention to the lesson, but was getting hard to do because she could feel her diaper leaking and her pants were getting wetter and wetter.  She thought it was a lot worse than it really was, but it felt so bad that she started to sniffle as though about to start crying.

Sarah squirmed in her seat and couldn’t get comfy as she tried to focus on the work and the lesson. The chair felt hard to her after wearing a diaper today and wearing a pull-up the day before, she made a few mistakes on her work due to not concentrating enough, all she could think about was the chair being hard.

Barbara looked at Erica and held her hand before walking her out of the room, her pants were very wet as her pull-up had leaked.
As they got out of the room she hugged her and smiled

”let’s change those wet pants and pull-up shall we? Mommy knows you are a good girl and listen to her”

Erica frowned.

"Not yet, mommy.  You told me to poop my pants.  I kind of have to go now, so I was trying to go, but it's not coming out yet.  I'm not used to pooping my pants on purpose.  So, we can just go back in class until I poop my pants, can't we?"

She looked up at her.

"Unless... you'll let me do it in private?  Maybe just two of us?  If I can at least sit on the toilet, it might come out easier.  I don't want to pull down my pants and disobey you.  I just can't go in the wrong place so easily."

She looked up at her her bottom lip quivering.

Angela smiled as the girl struggled to get comfortable.

She silently waved for Sarah to come and sit in her lap.

"My lap will be softer," she whispered to her when she came over to her.  "It's okay.  You can sit in my lap.  The teacher knows you are my little girl by now."

Barbara hugged her little girl 

“Hey now,  no tears and no getting upset. Mommy brought you out of there cos you looked a bit upset and your pants are very wet. It’s ok, I have spares. I still want you to poop for me but I didn’t like seeing you upset in the classroom”

Sarah nodded and left her chair, she sat in Angela’s lap and smiled. 

“Thank you mommy, the chair was too hard”

She shifted a little and settled down to work, finding she could concentrate better as her mommy’s lap was a lot comfier than the hard chairs and she wondered why they felt so hard.

”I don’t know why those chairs were so hard, I mean they aren’t usually so hard”

"Can't I at least sit on the toilet to try to get it started?" Erica asked her mommy.  "Please?  It might start to come out easier, and I won't pull down my pants or anything.  I promise."

She looked up at her, her bottom lip still quivering, not because she was taken from class, but just a reaction that she might be in trouble for saying something wrong.

Angela patted her lap.

"Don't worry about it, baby," she said thinking that making her sit in plain panties once in a while might be very good for making her choose to sit in mommy's lap to bond.  Maybe she could let her wear regular panties just after an accident for one hour a day so that her little one will want to sit in her lap, and if she just went, then she wouldn't likely pee on Angela.

Sarah nodded and smiled, she knew that the teacher and some of the others were looking her way but she was comfy and was able to focus on her work

”Thankyou mommy, if I get uncomfortable then please tell me”

Barbara held her little girl’s hand and led her to the bathroom

”Go sit down and leave the door open for me, Erica you’re not in trouble for anything”

She smiled at her and kissed her cheek as she pushed her toward the cubicle.

Angela smiled.

Of course her little baby was a little big and a little uncomfortable from the first, but she didn't want to tell her that.  She figured she'd just get used to it, much like her baby had to get used to wetting and pooping her panties all the time, and then had to get used to sitting in her lap, too.

She worked hard to keep her baby in her lap even when her legs got tired from her sitting on them.

Erica sat in cubical, the door opened, and she looked down, knowing she was about to do something socially wrong, and worse, in front of Barbara, but Barbara wanted her to do it.  She blushed bright red and tried pushing.  

She pushed and pushed....  Still nothing.

Her lip quivered as her body didn't want to let go of her shaming logs.

Barbara smiled and theN noticed Erica’s lip quivering, she walked over and hugged her as she sat.

”Hey it’s ok, you don’t need to cry. If you don’t need to go then don’t force yourself. It will happen in time, don’t worry yourself”

Sarah felt Angela moving her legs and felt bad, she started to get off and move back to her chair

”I’m sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your legs, I’ll sit o my chair. It’s ok, I’ll get used to it”

Angela reached out and tried to pull her little girl towards her.

"Honey, you have to get used to being my little girl," she told her.  "But how many four year olds do you see being turned away because their mothers don't want to hold them?  I'm just not used to holding you yet, and I won't get used to it if I let you up as soon as you feel heavy.  Come and sit on my knees, honey.  I really don't mind it.  I'll get used to it, just like you are getting used to using your diapers."

Erica frowned.

"But I do have to poop," she told her.  "It's just not coming.  I told you, I'm not used to doing it in my pants.  I always went at home before, so I'd only wet at school."

Sarah nodded and sat back on Angela’s lap and smiled at her

”Ok, I just don’t want to hurt your legs, that’s all. I don’t mind sitting at the side of you if you want me to though”

She gave her a little hug and carried on with work.

“Erica, you just aren’t used to it, the first time will be the hardest, when you’ve pooped once I think you’ll be ok and it will be easier to do next time”

Barbara hugged her and then stood back outside the cubicle

”Take your time baby”

Angela smiled.

"You're a good girl, honey.  Maybe I will put you on the edge of the seat in a bit.  But I do want to get used to holding you.  What if you started crying and needed loves?  I need to be used to it so I can baby you properly if you need it, sweetie."

Erica nodded and got back on the toilet to try to do it again.

She sat there, and just waited for a bit, because mommy did give her permission to take her time.

“Well I know that you’ll give me hugs if i get upset and need to have them, and you’ll look after me if I sit on your knee or not....but I’ll try and sit longer if you want me to”

She smiled and looked at her work, it still felt weird to write large and messy but she tried her best and then wondered what her mom might say if she saw her work this messy.

Barbara leaned against the wall and smiled

”I know you’re a good girl, this takes time, you’re doing well to make mommy proud. So no more tears, ok?”