LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

Angela pulled her over to her lap and hugged her.

"Oh, baby, I didn't realize it would have meant so much to take a minute to look right then.  The teacher had come In and was about to start class, so I thought I'd just look at it at lunch.  Of course, I appreciated it, honey.  And I really appreciate it now, especially as now, I know how much it meant to you.  I'm sorry I didn't look at it right away.  Next time, I'm definitely going to look at it before I put it away when you draw something, baby.  I still might not be able to comment at that time, but I am going to be more careful to appreciate when you draw something for me."

She showed her the folder.

"See what it says?"

Sarah's Drawings for Mommy 

"This is our special folder where you can give me anything that is important to you, and I'll treasure it and keep it with me at all times.  When I can't, I'll put it in a safe place so I can always get right to it when whatever stopped me having it at the time is over.  This will be my most important folder to take with me to every class, all year."

She smiled at her.

"And even if you write something for me, or anything else that is a paper that you want to share with me... not just drawings, I'll put them in our special folder, okay?"

She smiled and hugged into her, she managed to wipe her tears before Angela noticed them and nodded.

”Ok, so...you’d like more pictures and stuff from me?”

She wasn’t the most artistic but knowing that Angela liked it made her want to do more.

She nodded and looked at the folder

”So...so that’s my special folder for things I give you....that’s nice...thank you”

She smiled and looked at her food

”I...I’m hungry now. Can i eat my lunch now please?”

"Of course, honey," Angela smiled after she realized what Angela wanted from her and brought her hunger to her attention.  "You go ahead and eat, and then I hope you are ready after you eat because I want to change you before our first class after lunch, baby."

She smiled at her.

After she let her off her lap to eat, Angela started to eat.

(Would you either play Erica or Barbara?)

Sarah nodded and sat to eat her lunch...she knew that her tummy was grumbling and she needed to poop but was hoping to hold until she got home. Her diaper was slightly damp but not too much. 

She smiled at Erica and Barbara who seemed to be eating and Barbara seemed to be trying to feed Erica little bites now and again

(can do Barbara)

Erica was already sort of used to being babied, so she sat against Barbara waiting for Barbara to feed her each bite.

Erica knew all about how Angela and Barbara had been trying to baby her for a long time.  Though they had not gone as far as diapers until recently, they did insist that she tell them if she wet her pants, and she had to let them change her before.  And now sometimes, they fed her at lunch.  Now, she expected them to feed her now she knew they wanted her to be Barbara's baby.

Angela smiled at her baby wondering if she shouldn't be feeding her.  However, it was probably good for her baby to get to do it sometimes on her own.  She wanted Sarah to want her to feed her, not force it on her so much.

She smiled.

Sarah took right to drawing when I asked her to, and even colored it, she thought to herself.  "Maybe she'll be glad if I get her a coloring book and some crayons....

Angela started to think about some other little girl stuff she could get her baby to make her more and more her little toddler or six year old at eldest.

“You know if you keep wetting your pants then I might have to take a page out of Angela’s book and get diapers for you Erica. Remember that mommy wants you to poop today too, you want to make mommy happy don’t you” Barbara was saying as she fed Erica another chip with tomato sauce on it.

She smiled as it seemed since Sarah started, Erica was acting a little more childish...maybe having a baby friend was good for her.

She thought about how she’d spoke to Erica about a sleepover; maybe if Angela invited Sarah then Erica would be more likely to attend.

Sarah watched as Erica allowed herself to be fed until a cramp in her tummy hit her. She looked over at Angela and tugged on her sleeve.

”Angela...can you take me to the bathroom please?”

She put her hand on her tummy and rubbed it a little to try and alleviate the pressure.

”It...it’s kind of an emergency”

"No, baby," Angela told her.  "You're eating right now, honey.  I told you it's okay if you pee pee your panties, baby."

She reached over and hugged her.

"And I also told you that you really shouldn't use the bathroom for a week at least, but pee your pants so that others will see you as immature.  Gangsters don't pick on babies, honey."

She smiled at her.

"I'll change you after lunch, baby.  Just go in your panties like a good girl."

Erica nodded and looked down.

"Better diapers than getting hurt here, mommy.  If you want me in diapers, I don't mind."

She looked up at her with sad shiny eyes.

“No...Angela it’s not that...I need to go for something else...please Angela”

Sarah stood up and looked toward the door.

”please Angela”

Barbara looked at Angela and Sarah and friended at Sarah before mouthing “what’s happening” at Angela

”well you can ask mommy for diapers rather than pull-ups if you want them...”

She smiled and finished feeding her lunch to her

Angela reached over and pulled Sarah back to her lap and sat her down.

"Baby, it's okay," Angela told her.  "Please eat your lunch.  I'll take you potty to change you after you eat, and if you need to do anything else at that time, I'll let you sit on the potty before you get dressed in a diaper again, but you need to potty the diaper before I take you anyway, baby."

She smiled at her.

"Your diaper isn't even wet yet, honey."

She hugged her and pulled her closer to her to hug her and then started to feed her.

"She's complaining about going potty, but she has a diaper on," Angela answered Barbara in a low tone, so even the babies could hear her, but no one else that was at least a table away.

Erica looked up at her mommy.

"I don't like to pee pee my panties," she told her honestly.  "But I too scared go bathroom here.  I prefer wet panties or pull ups to people seeing me pee.  What if a mean bully brings a knife in there and you're not there to help?  I too scared go bathroom, mommy.  Even you are there, I feel trapped and exposed, and like I can't even run away in there."

She looked down.

"I'm sorry."

Sarah blushed as Angela started to feed her but she didn’t argue against is and allowed it to happen as she just hugged her.

She felt her tummy gurgle again and prayed that she would be able to hold until Angela took her to the bathroom.

She did manage to wet her diaper a little more but that was it.

Barbara nodded at Angela and then spoke to Erica as she pulled her into her lap

”Mommy will protect you, I think you need to realise that you’re not ready for panties at school yet...I know this will be hard but tonight when you get home...you need to tell your mom and dad that you want pull-ups for school, it’s the best thing for you right now”

She hugged her and started to play with her hair, knowing it helped to relax her

Erica looked down.

"Mom has already been trying to get me to wear them," she said honestly.  "She says that I can't keep peeing my pants at school in front of my peers, but I haven't really seen anything bad about it.  No one seems to care...."

She looked up at Barbara.

"But if you want me to, then I'll tell my mommy tonight that I'll give in to the pull ups."

She blushed.

"You want me to wear them, right?"

Angela rubbed her baby's tummy as she fed her, trying to help her tummy to just go.  She didn't want her baby to poop in the toilet anyway.  Besides, her diaper wasn't heavy enough that it felt to Angela that she was wet yet.  She had to at least be soaked before she'd let her little girl out of the diaper for a change or to poop in the toilet.

She continued to slowly feed her to give her time to at least pee her diaper properly.

Barbara nodded

”Mommy wants you to wear pull-ups yes. It’s good you that your mom wants you to too. Be a good girl and tell her when you get home. You want to be a good girl for mommy don’t you?”

Sarah was enjoying her food but Angela rubbing her tummy was distracting her. She had tried to mention it but every time she opened her mouth, Angela put more food in. It was getting harder to hold it.

She sobbed as Angela’s rubbing got too much and she felt her bowels open and she was unable to stop herself pooping her diaper.

Barbara looked over and smiled knowingly at Angela and Sarah

“I think Sarah needs our support, Erica. If she has done what I think she has”

Erica looked up at Barbara not understanding what she meant... "Think she did."  Of course, Sarah peed her pants.  Erica knew that Angela wanted that.  But why would that need special mention?  She supported her by taking her to get Angela when she peed her pants last time.  

Erica shrugged and went on eating not quite understanding what Barbara meant or wanted from her.

Angela continued to rub her little girl's tummy and feed her, even as she started to shift and get ready.  Then she smiled really big the moment she felt warmth from the seat of her diaper in her lap.  He little girl was doing it.

She continued to rub her tummy and just feed her though until she noticed her baby sobbing.

She turned her to face her in her lap and touched her nose with her forefinger.

"Honey, don't cry," she whispered to her and then hugged her.  "You're a good girl!  You were a very very good little girl, and now, when we go to the changing room to change you, everyone will see the diaper sagging under your skirt, and it will be no secret that as long as you are in diapers and going potty in your pants, that you are off limits for bullying.  Even if I wasn't protecting you, gangsters don't pick on babies.  You're safe now, as long as you keep peeing your pants and pooping sometimes in your pants, and wearing diapers if you want to hide when you pee from most everyone."

She kissed the side of her head.

"Just finish one more bite, and mommy will take you to clean you up, okay?"

Barbara smiled at Erica and watched as she drank her juice.

”Remember what mommy asked you to do today, be a good girl and do it for her before the end of the day”

Sarah sobbed into Angela’s shoulder as she felt herself pooping in a diaper for the first time in years. She felt embarrassed and dirty as she felt the fullness of the diaper.

She was sure people would be staring at her and giggling about what had happened. Angela seemed oblivious to the fact people would be whispering and just hugged her.

She nodded slowly as Angela rubbed her back and encouraged her to eat some more and promised to change her as soon as she was finished eating.

She looked with tears in her eyes and allowed Angela to feed her a last bite.

Angela whispered in her ear.

"Very good girl," after she took her last bite looking up at he with those bright eyes and seeming to feel her diaper for how full and dirty it felt.  "You are a very good little girl, and you are my little baby friend, now.  I'm your mommy friend, and that means at school or when you and I are together and your big adult mom is not around, then I'll take care of you."

She kissed the side of her head again.

"Want to get changed, honey?"

She felt the front of her baby's diaper, the part that as exposed to her at the moment though she could already feel the back of it was quite warm and full of poop, where she was sitting her lap.

Erica frowned and looked up at Barbara.

"You mean pooping my pants?" she whispered a little excitedly but also a bit nervous of the prospect.  "How are you going to get me clean after that kind of thing if I'm able to do it today?  I think my mom is going to figure out I pooped my pants if I do that."

She looked down.

"I'm not saying I won't.  I know you just want me to be a baby like Angela has Sarah.  I don't mind being your baby.  I'm just worried my mom will worry about me pooping my pants."

She shivered a little bit.

Sarah hugged Angela and nodded.

”Yes please mommy, I need a change”

She wiped her eyes and tried to be brave even as Angela felt her diaper and knew she had just pooped like a baby.

Barbara stroked Erica’s hair

”You let mommy worry about cleaning you up. You just close your eyes and try to poop for me, right here.”

She smiled and whispered

”If you do it then people will know I’m protecting you and not to mess with you”

Erica frowned and nodded.

"I would, mommy, but I can't.  There's just nothing there, honest.  I'm not going to the toilet at all.  Honest.  I'll try to do it before the end of school.  I will."

She looked down.

"You are such a good girl," Angela cooed at her.  "It's alright, honey."

She walked her towards the room she used earlier.

"Come on, sweetie.  Do you still want to potty or can we just clean you up?" Angela asked her.  "It's okay if you already finished in your diapee.  Actually, it would be a lot easier for both of us if you did, sweetie, or if you do it instead of going to the toilet?"

She waited to see what Sarah would say.

“No looking sad, mommy isn’t cross. I know you’ll do it for me because you’re a good little girl for me aren’t you”

Barbara kissed the back of her neck and gave her a hug before looking over at Sarah and Angela, Sarah’s diaper was very bulky now and it was pretty obvious what had happened.

Sarah felt weird trying to walk in a diaper she’d pooped, it as more bulky and made her waddle more as she walked with Angela.

She put her thumb in her mouth as she had found that it really helped calm her down.

She had wanted to go to the bathroom but had just done what she needed in her diaper.

”I....don’t need the bathroom now....Mommy when can I have my panties back on...just for home time I mean?”

She looked at her hopefully.

Angela smiled at her little girl.

"Do you catch the bus?  If you do, then I'll give them back to you just before last class, but you better not have to potty or you'll have to do it in your pants on the way home, honey.  After school is the worst for bullies and gangs being in the bathrooms."

Erica looked up at her mommy Barbara and nodded with a sigh.  Of course she'd do what ever Barbara told her.  Barbara and Angela had been keeping her safe for a while now, and she knew that it was no use trying to get through the day without their help.  If they were sick, then she would go see the nurse and pretend to be sick too, at least to spend the day in there if they didn't let her go home.  

Of course, it was convincing to the nurse that every time Erica said she was sick, she had also peed her pants even while in the nurse's office because she was scared of leaving the safety of the nurse's room even to go to the bathroom.  The bathrooms were, at least where some of the gangs, hung out, and she still wasn't sure which bathrooms the gangs liked and which ones were not.

Sarah shook her head as they walked in the room they had been in earlier.

”My mom doesn’t like me taking the bus so she picks me up and drops me off so that I’m safe. Do you take the bus, if you do then I could ask mom if she’ll let me”

Sarah watched as Angela turned on the light and led her inside.

Barbara held Erica’s hand as they left the cafeteria, whispers about the new girl pooping were heard as they left. Barbara seemed oblivious and smiled.

”Erica, you need to poop before end of school or I won’t have time to change you, what panties did you pick for today anyway?”

Erica frowned.

"I promise, I'll try, mommy," she looked up at her with pleading eyes.  "I don't want to go home in poopy panties or diaper."

She walked hand in hand with Barbara and heard the other kids talking about Sarah.  She wanted to tell them to shut up and mind their own business, but she was too scared of them to do so.

"I usually walk home," Angela told her baby friend.  "I don't live that far away, you see.  Maybe one of these days, you can come to my house for a while, and then my mom can take you home.  It would save your mom some gas if my mom did that for you once in a while."

She smiled.

"Maybe our moms can even become friends."

“Good girl, you didn’t tell me what panties you chose for today. Remember I told you to buy some cute ones with cartoons and pictures on last week...”

Barbara walked her down the hall to get to the room where she knew Angela and Sarah were and waited outside.

“Y...you want me to come to your house? I’d really love to...I mean I’d have to ask mom but I’m sure she’d be ok”

She smiled and blushed as she started to wet her diaper a little more.

”I’d like to invite you to mine, I didn’t have many friends come over at my last place, I went to theirs a lot though and had a few sleepovers and stuff...not that I’m inviting myself for a sleepover”

Erica looked down.

"I... I couldn't buy them.  I didn't have enough money, and my mom wouldn't give me more unless I told her what I was buying, and I was too ashamed to tell her I needed baby panties for school.  I'm sorry."

She started to sniffle and tears formed in her eyes.

"Can't you buy them for me?"

Angela waved off the girl trying to sound normal as though she had been to sleepovers.  Of course she had not.  She wets the bed, for sure.

She smiled at her little girl.

"Well, I don't blame you not wanting other kids see your room, honey.  You are so nervous at school, I can just imagine how your room smells and your mattress looks, but I won't mind, honey.  You're my baby friend, so it's okay with me that you wet the bed, honey."

She helped her baby on the changing table.

"And of course you can come to my house as often as you want.  I'll just make sure we have some diapers around so you don't wet my bed, okay?"

She kissed the side of her head.

"You're a good girl, honey."

She then laid her back and then started to undo her diaper.

"Good girl," she praised her energetically for the big mess that was before her eyes.  "You are a very good girl, doing what mommy said without holding back at all!  Such a good sweetie.  You'll of course wet the bed for mommy when I invite you to do a sleep over, won't you?  I mean, after all, you already do it at home, so you don't have to worry or be scared of wetting at my place.  I'll just tell my mom that two of my sleepover friends can't help it, and wet the bed and ask her to get you and Erica some diapers."

She smiled.

She started to clean her baby.

Barbara sat on the floor and pulled Erica into her lap

”It’s ok, mommy isn’t cross. You should have said though before. Tell you what, we’ll see if Aunty Angela wants to go shopping and I’ll buy you some. How does that sound? Now no crying, ok?”

She wiped Erica’s eyes and smiled.

Sarah closed her eyes as Angela untaped her diaper and started to praise her and then felt her cleaning her.

”I’m sorry you have to clean me....I couldn’t hold it for you to take me to the bathroom....”

She turned her head away and then blushed as Angela talked to her as if she was a bedwetter.

”I don’t wet the bed!! I haven’t done that since I was 6! I don’t do it now!! How many rooms do you have? Would you have room for me to sleepover?”

"Why are you sorry I am cleaning you?" Angela asked her.  "I want to do it.  If I didn't, I could just take you to see the nurse, even if you did get in trouble, you know."

She sighed when she thought Sarah was lying to her about wetting the bed.

"Yes.  You.  Do." she said each word clearly.  "You admitted it yourself, that you've never had friends to your house and you've never had a sleep over at your house.  There's only one reason a fourth grader, fifth grader, and sixth grader doesn't invite friends to their house.  You were scared someone would smell your room and out you."

She put her hands on her hips after checking they didn't have anything on them from wiping Sarah.

"Don't lie.  You pee the bed, and I already told you it's okay.  But it's not okay to lie to your friends, not even about that.  We are supposed to be friends, aren't we?"

She glared at her daring her to say she doesn't wet the bed now.

Erica  nodded and put her thumb in her mouth.

"I didn't mean to not tell you, mommy.  I forgot," she said trying to sound cute and giving her angel eyes as she sucked her thumb when she said it.  She wasn't sure how clear it came out, but she thought Barbara wanted her thumb in her mouth, so... that's what Barbara got.