LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

She nodded as she was undressed, Angela seemed to know what she was doing but she blushed as she had her bra removed.

”what do you mean a better diaper? I don’t want people to laugh at me and think I’m a baby....except yours cos it means you look after me”

She put her thumb to her lips and gently sucked it, feeling it calm her down as she was undressed and explained to what was happening.

Angela smiled at her as she explained her worries.

"Honey, yes you do want people to think you are a baby.  That's exactly the way to keep the gangsters and other bullies from bothering you.  That's the whole reason I have to put you in pull ups and diapers.  If I didn't care if they picked on you, then I'd just let you wet your panties all the time."

She patted her tummy which was now naked.

"You don't want people to hit you with chains or stick you with a knife, do you?  Of course not.  You're not able to defend yourself, so you need to be a good baby and do as mommy says, and continue to wet your diaper and suck on your fingers or your thumb."

She now had the diaper with MLP theme all over it taped over her little girl's butt, and yes, it was a tape on diaper that was not meant to be taken off until it was used.

Then she put the onesie on her.

"Good girl."

She liked the swimsuit style onesie because it made it a certainty that she could not undo her diaper easily by herself, once Angela had her full dressed in a shirt with a rainbow on it and her old skirt again.

When Angela showed her, she could see where the other onesie had gotten wet in the butt and pantleg area of the left leg.

She put that onesie in a pale near the changing table, and the used pull up in another pail, and then she helped her little girl get down.

"Ready to go to your next class?" she asked her.  "Aunty and Erica should have gotten your bag and brought it to your next class for you and tell the teacher where you are, so you are not in trouble, okay?"

“I don’t want anyone to hit me or stick me, I’d rather just stay away from them all and stay with you!”

She sat up, the diaper pushing her legs slightly open and the crinking was louder than in pull-ups.

She was embarrassed when Angela showed her where she had leaked but she continued to suck her thumb and the way Angela was talking to her calmed her down.

”Do you think the teacher was ok with me not going back to class? I don’t want him to tell my mom”

As Angela took her hand she felt herself walking with a slight waddle due to the diaper and hoped no one would notice.

”Why is Erica in pull-ups but you put me in a real diaper like a baby? Pull-ups at least were easy to pullup and down”

"The teacher gave Erica permission to take you out of the room, didn't he?  And even if Erica said you were just going to the bathroom, he knows if my little kids don't make it, they are allowed to come and find me to get their pants changed and calmed down some, so he is most likely fine with it, honey."

She smiled at her.

"Why?  Because Erica is supposed to be used to gangs," she told her.  "She lives in an apartment building right in the gang turf, so I think Barbara is going to start potty training her for gang toilets at school soon, but it is way too early to do that with you.  You need diapers because pull ups will keep your skin wet until you can change, and that's why you were crying earlier.  You kept being reminded of peeing your pants by the way the pull up felt against you."

She smiled.

"Don't worry, when you get used to the school and the gangs, maybe next year or so, I'll start potty training you for a violent high school."

“Oh ok so he will be ok with it, that’s fair. I didn’t want to be in trouble”

She smiled and walked with Angela to find Erica and Barbara

”What do you mean next year? Surely I’ll be more used to the bathrooms and the gangs routines before then?”

She shuddered, trying not to think about the next year in pull-ups or diapers. If her mom found out, what would she say

"Well, do you really think you will be ready before that?  Think of Erica.  She grew up around gangs, and still, she wets her pants every time she sees a gangster.  We don't even ask her to pee her pants at school.  She just does it."

Angela looked into Sarah's eyes.

"I'll put you in panties if you really want that, but you'll be wet all the time and everyone will watch you pee all over yourself."

She put her hands on her hips.

"It's not very sanitary to pee on the floor like that through your clothes, but I won't force you in a diaper if you want people to know the minute you are peeing your pants...."

Sarah shook her head and looked away 

“no...I don’t want anyone to know I’m having an accident. I...if you think it’s easier to wear pull-ups and diapers then...then I’ll listen to you Angela....I’m sorry I keep questioning”

She looked away, feeling embarrassed as she had been told off by Angela and didn’t like the fact that she had just questioned her

Angela put an arm around her and hugged her.

"I'm not mad," Angela told her.  "I was just trying to be serious with you, because otherwise, you wouldn't understand how hard it will be to protect you if you don't listen to me.  If you really want to try to use the toilets on your own, or use the wrong ones and see what the gangs say about it, I can't stop you.  But then I can't stop them killing you either if I'm not there to help, and anyway, there is no way I'm taking on more than two of them at once."

She smiled at her.

"So, either you trust me and pee and poop your diapers for a while, until I get you used to things here, or you take your chances and ignore me."

She rubbed her back.

"Believe me, I do understand how hard this is for you, honey.  I do know you are scared to wear diapers to school and have everyone know about it, and you are scared to wet and poop your pants, but you've got to if you want to stay safe."

Sarah couldn’t help but stop and hug Angela and ended up crying into her shoulder.

”I’m sorry, I’ll listen to you. I don’t want to get hurt by the gangs and I don’t want you to stop helping me. I promise I’ll listen”

She wiped her eyes and before she could help it she wiped her nose on her arm and then blushed as she looked away.

”I’ll be good and listed to you, Angela....don’t want to get hurt”

"Alright then...," Angela patted her back much like you would a young child.  "Good girl.  Just do what you are told, and mommy Angela will take care of you and protect you, baby."

She smiled and hugged her deeply again.

"Now, let's go to class.  At lunch, I'll change you again because you should be wet or maybe even something else by then."

She walked her along and met up with the others.  They all had this class together.

"Is she okay?" Barbara asked.

"She's just kind of new to peeing her pants," Angela told Barbara.  "She's not used to schools like this one at all."

Erica nodded sympathetically.

"We're lucky we have mommies Angela and Barbara to protect us."

She put her thumb in her mouth.

Sarah felt better after Angela have her a hug 

She hoped that she wouldn’t need to do anything other than pee and was aiming to only poop at home before school.

”I’m fine, thank you Barbara. I just needed Angela to help calm me down. She’s explained this school a bit more and I trust her so if she says that bathrooms are hard and dangerous until I know more then I understand.

She held onto Angela as they headed in the room, Sarah sat with Angela and Barbara chose a seat with Erica

Angela was happy with her baby, and she made sure little Sarah was comfortable as the lesson started.

Halfway into the lesson, Erica scooted some in her seat before her pull up got warm and wet.  She was wetting her pants, now, too.

Before the end of the lesson, Erica had completely wet her pull up, and unfortunately for her, it leaked some so that her pants started to get wet, though it kept it from making such a puddle that anyone would notice, her chair would still be wet by the time she stood up.

She looked up at Barbara for help when the bell rang and she felt her crotch in front of Barbara as a way to silently tell her that she had peed her pants.

Angela smiled at Erica.

"Good girl, Erica," she whispered and then nodded at Barbara to take care of her baby while she started to gather both babies things up so Barbara could go take care of her baby.

Sarah managed to concentrate in the lesson as much as possible, she made sure to do her writing big like Angela had asked her to.

Halfway through the lesson her tummy started to cramp and she squirmed a little in her chair causing her diaper to crinkle.

Glancing at Angela but not getting her attention she focused on the work and managed to hold out. Soon the lesson was over and she started to pack her things away without thinking.

Angela barely paid her much mind as she packed stuff up.

Then she noticed Sarah packing up.

She reached over and held Sarah's arm.

"Honey, what did mommy say about packing up?" she asked her.  "You're going to make us late for class if you don't mind mommy.  I do your packing because you are a baby, honey.  You need mommy Angela to do stuff for you so the big nasty bullies leave you alone, remember?"

She then went back to packing.

"Put both your hands in your mouth so you aren't tempted to touch stuff," she ordered.

“I...I’m sorry I just wanted to help....you’re packing your things so I just thought....”

She looked at the floor and sighed before looking back at Angela and nodded

”Yes mommy”

She put her thumb in her mouth and waited for Angela to pack her things away for her

Angela got the stuff packed away, and then she handed Sarah her bag.

"You can carry your own since I have to carry mine and your little friend's stuff."

She smiled at her.

"Mommy should get you something to do for when you are waiting for mommy to fix your bag or your shoes for you."

She took her to the next class, and waited.

Barbara and Erica should be along soon enough.

While they waited for the class to start, Angela got some paper and a pencil for Sarah.

"Here, honey.  Draw something while you are waiting," she told her as though giving a little kid something to occupy them to keep them from getting bored.

She held her bag and carried it to the next class as Angela carried hers and Erica’s stuff with her

Sarah put the pencil in her mouth as she tried to think of what to draw. If Angela wants to be mommy then she should have a picture.

Sarah tried to make a picture of her and Angela but draw it messy like a child would. As she drew she looked in her bag for her felt tips and coloured the picture in and handed it to Angela.

”It’s for you”

Angela took the picture just as Barbara and Erica came in.

"It's very nice, Sarah."

She smoothed it out and put it neatly in a protected folder so that it wouldn't get messed up.

Sarah frowned and looked at Angela 

She had hardly looked at the picture and put it away in her folder.

Sarah put her colours away and sat looking at the table, her eyes swimming with tears.

She knew it was just a silly picture but she’d wanted Angela to really like it.

Class started, so Angela settled for the lesson when she noticed her little girl was very tear-y.

"What's wrong, baby?" she asked her reaching her hand out towards her.  "Are you okay?"

The teacher gave Angela a look, but she ignored him.  Her baby was more important to her than the teacher at the moment, and the teacher couldn't really do anything about it.  If he could, the gangs would not be in charge of the school.

She ignored her and just nodded her head and tried to focus on the lesson

”We..we need to do our work...”

She wiped her eyes and turned her attention back to her work and tried to ignore everyone around her 

Angela sighed and let her do her work.

She had just changed her, so she shouldn't need that for a while.  She couldn't figure out what was wrong with her.

In truth, Angela had not really looked at her drawing just yet because of class starting, but she did plan to look at it at lunch time when they would have time to talk about what she drew.

Sarah tried to carry on with work and focus, the time seemed to drag until the teacher finally said it was the end of lesson.

She sat as Angela put her things away for her and looked over at Erica to see Barbara putting their things away.

As she stood up she realised that she had wet a little during the lesson and wasn’t sure when but the diaper seemed to be mostly dry

Angela didn't bother with checking her little girl though because she had on a good diaper, so they went through yet their fourth class, and finally, Angela started to take her to lunch.

"After lunch, I'll change your diaper," she told Sarah.

Barbara felt Erica's pants but she was satisfied, so also took Erica to lunch before a change.

Once they were sitting down for lunch, Angela pulled out the folder with Sarah's drawing to see how she had done on it.

"This is pretty good," she said as she took a bite of her food.  "So, who are these two people in the picture?  You and me?" she asked her.

Sarah sat at lunch, thankful that she’d been allowed to get her own lunch and sat at the table with Angela 

She smiled a little as she pulled her folder out and looked at the picture

”yes, that’s you and that’s me, I thought it would be a nice picture and you’d like it...but....but you didn’t even look at it when I did it. You just put it away without acknowledging it and I’d done it for you”