LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New girl in school

Ishigreensa

She shook her head

”I don’t want to be bullied and picked on, the gangs scare me. Erica has been here longer and they still scare her!”

She blushed as Angela kissed her head and called her a good girl, before frowning at the girl who said she should be in elementary school.

”I don’t need to be in elementary school! I belong here, shut up...I’m new and still being shown round!”

The girl looked over at the rebellious girl, and she and three others started to follow them.

"Now you did it," Angela warned her.  "I'd tell you to just pee your pants, but you're wearing a diaper."

She tried to push Sarah behind her.

"She's not used to this, please.  She's just a little kid?  She even wears diapers and everything.  What little kid do you know of likes to have it called out?  Have you ever actually called a four year old a baby?" she tried to calm them down.

"If she's wearing a diaper, then show us.  Otherwise, you'll both be dead meat for lying to us."

Angela wasn't scared for herself.  She was pretty sure she could handle them, but with there being three of them, she was sure one of them would get to Sarah before she could stop her.

"Sarah, baby, show them you are a baby, honey.  Come on, lift your skirt and show your diaper, baby."

Sarah whimpered and tried to hide behind Angela.

She looked at the girl’s faces and held Angela’s hand tightly with tears in her eyes.

”I....I....but...I”

She whimpered again and slowly lifted her skirt.

”it’s not a diaper...it’s...it’s a pull-up”

She gasped as she felt her bladder release into the dry pull-up, tears spilling down her face as she dropped her skirt

The big kids nodded with satisfaction as they watched her pee in her pull up, not only them, but a few others had noticed the girl show her "pull ups" off and then pee into it.

"Alright," they told Angela.  "I guess she is a little kid.  Teach her not to smart off before she gets herself into a fight that she or you can't handle."

They started to walk off.

"I could have handled them if I were by myself," Angela turned her baby to face her roughly.  "But there were three of them, and there is no way I could have stopped one of them sticking you with a knife before I beat the other two off where they would have let me get to you.  That's why you don't go smarting off like that."

She shook her head.

"You are going to wear that pull up you just peed in until you pee again to teach you a lesson about smarting off to the wrong people.  I don't want you to get hurt!"

Sarah was in shock as Angela told her off, she looked at the floor

”I...I wasn’t thinking....it just came out, please let me change, this feels horrible...I don’t like it”

She couldn’t help crying as she felt the wetness 

“please....if I stay like this everyone will smell pee and I’ll be uncomfortable and I’ll not be able to do my work....I need to change. I’m sorry I shouted at them but i want to change!”

She knew she sounded like a naughty spoiled child who couldn’t get her own way but she couldn’t help it

Angela frowned and shook her head no.

"You keep being like this, baby, and this time, it almost started a fight that could have killed you.  No, I would be irresponsible if I let you have your way this time and didn't make you learn from it.  You will go to class as you are, and you will wear that pull up until you pee again."

She reached for her hand.

"Now, are you going to let me protect you and do as you are told, or are you going to defy me and take your chances getting hurt?"

She sobbed knowing she had no choice

”I...want you to protect me mommy”

She shuddered in her pullup

”What if it leaks, what if I get a rash? Mommy...I don’t want a rash!”

She took Angela’s hand and let her lead her away

"Well, if you don't want a rash, then pee in it sooner than later so I can change you," she kissed her head.  "It's important you learn that here, you need to be a baby to keep yourself safe."

She smiled.

"If it leaks, then it leaks, honey.  People expect little baby's diapers to leak sometimes."

She led her into their next class, and one they were seated, she passed her a note.

"I'll change you after this class, but no more smarting off to other people, especially people you don't know, okay?"

Then she got ready to pay attention to the class.

“Yes mommy, I understand”

She blushed as they headed into the classroom and she sat with a squish, she knew that the pull-up would have probably leaked a little onto her skirt.

As the teacher started she looked at the note and nodded at Angela 

“I...i promise I’ll be good”

It was more than a little.  Her back of her skirt had a good size wet spot that anyone could tell, she either sat in something, or she peed herself, like she did.  However, that wet spot was not visible just now, and even to her, it was not easy to see how bad the damage was until she stood up.

Angela smiled at her little girl when she nodded and she gave her a thumbs up.

Then she started to concentrate on the lesson.

Sarah sat and tried to concentrate but everytime she adjusted her position she felt her pull-up squelch again.

She hoped that she could manage to wait until after class to pee again and as the teacher started to ask people up to the board to solve problems, she hoped he wouldn’t ask her.

About halfway through the lesson she knew she needed to pee, she closed her eyes and tried to relax, feeling herself wet before hearing the ‘drip, drip’ as her pull up couldn’t soak anymore away and leaked onto her chair and floor.

As the poor girl sat there peeing herself, the wetness spread all over the back of the skirt so when she stood up, there would be no way to hide it, as it was even spreading to the sides of the skirt.  Eventually, even the front of the skirt started to get a puddle in it between her legs, and the drip drip drip started to turn into a drizzle and poured a small puddle around her chair.

Just as the drizzling stopped and her bladder had nothing left to wet her skirt, her chair, and the floor around her with, the teacher called her to the board to answer a question.

"Sarah?   Please try the next one?"

Angela couldn't save her without giving away that she knew her little girl had peed before because when he looked over at her little one, she saw the puddle on the floor, and she turned away quickly so Sarah couldn't easily plead with her.

She knew the little girl might get a little wet patch on her skirt, but she had not expected her to completely wet her pants again.  She had just went on herself when the bully threatened to hurt her just before that class.

Sarah looked down at the floor as her peeing came to a stop, her chair and skirt were soaked and the floor had a sizeable puddle.

She felt tears in her eyes as she looked over to try and get Angela’s attention.

Her heart dropped when the teacher called her name and asked her up to the board.

”I....um.....can...can I....I’m not sure....I...I don’t think I can. I’m not...not feeling good so I’ll...just stay here if that’s ok”

She looked again at Angela who didn’t seem to be paying her any attention, she needed to get changed and soon before anyone noticed.

The teacher frowned.

"Honey, I know you are kind of new and have some worries about being in front of the class," he had no idea she was wet yet.  "But you can't keep hiding in the back.  Come on, now.  If you don't know the answer, I'll help you work it out."

Angela looked down not sure she could really help her out of this one.

Then, one of the kids pointed under her seat.

"She really is nervous!" a boy said.  "Look!  She's peed herself out of nervousness."

Angela frowned over at the boy and after she glared for a minute, he stopped and gulped.

The teacher came over to Sarah though, as it was too late.

"Honey, it's okay.  Come on.  Let me help you get the answer, then I can send you to the nurse if you want."

“I....I....”

She looked round and was about to say something to the boy but remembered that Angela had said not to mouth at people.

”I...please....can...can I just sit here until class is over....”

She felt the tears start to drip down her face as she looked at the teacher and then at Angela, hoping that she’d do something and help her.

”I...I don’t want people seeing my skirt....if I stand up then...they’ll all laugh at me”

She looked at Erica and Barbara, they were silent but Erica looked sympathetically at her while Barbara smiled at her to try and calm her.

Angela frowned.

"Actually, maybe I should take her to see the nurse," Angela told the teacher.  "It's kind of mean to make a kid get up from their seat after she's told you she peed herself, or another kid pointed it out."

The teacher sighed.  He wasn't supposed to question Angela.

"Alright.  Erica, why don't you come up and do this one then?"

Erica looked up at Barbara, and then smiling, she nodded and walked towards the board.

Angela directed Sarah out to the hallway, holding her hand.

Then she frowned at her and put her hands on her hips.

"Couldn't you hold it?" she asked her.  "I mean, you did just wet a little bit ago, so I thought that was done with."

Sarah couldn’t look Angela in the eyes as she was taken by the hand and led out into the hall.

”but...I wet just a little before class, I managed to stop myself then. You said that...that I had to wet again so what was the point in holding it? I...I’m sorry, I..I embarrassed you and myself”

She sat on the floor against the wall and started to play with her hair.

”I’m sorry....you...you must hate me for embarrassing you. I’ll go to the nurse on my own if you want to go back in class.”

"You didn't tell me you still had to go," she brought her voice down to a calming tone.  "I thought you had finished, honey."

She reached out to take her hand.

"I'm not mad, and I don't hate you.  I thought you just peed all over like that on purpose to get me to go back on what I said about changing you after class, because I did say until you wet again at first...."

She smiled.

"Come on, let's take you to see the nurse, honey."

She helped her baby friend to her feet and then she patted her on the wet bottom and smiled at her.

"You are having a really rough day today, aren't you?  But now, do you believe me, that other kids are dangerous and could really hurt you if you don't do as I say?" she asked her.  "I'm not trying to be mean, you know.  I'm just protecting you so you don't get hurt."

Sarah snuggles and allowed Angela to take her hand and lead her down the hall.

”yes mommy I understand, I don’t want getting hurt, I just want to be with you and let you protect me. I didn’t shout at that boy that yelled it in class. How can I show my face in there again?”

She pulled back slowly 

“Do we have to see the nurse? She’ll tell my mom, couldn’t we go to the other room that we’ve been using instead?”

"Well, baby, the teacher knows you peed and I told him off for not letting you see the nurse.  I'm pretty sure he's going to check that we made it there this time, honey.  There's no helping it, if we want him to trust us when we say we are going somewhere."

She pulled her into a hug.

"I'll be there.  I'll tell the nurse exactly what happened.  You accidentally made some bad girls mad, and when they yelled at you and acted like you were going to be in a big fight after school over it, you got scared and peed in your pants, and because of that, you were too embarrassed to go to the bathroom and so you went to class, but then realized you had to go a lot more, and ended up wetting your pants.  Then the nurse will tell your mom exactly that, and I'll be your witness that that's what happened."

She hugged her.

"Your mom will understand an accident if you are scared, won't she?"

“I hope she will, I just....I hope she won’t be mad cos she said to wear pull-ups today and I said I’d  be ok”

She sighed and allowed herself to be led down the hall to where the nurse was.

”I...I promise I’ll listen to you now mommy, I’m sorry I mouthed at those kids, I know you want to keep me safe.”

Back in class Barbara held Erica’s hand and smiled 

“I hope Sarah is ok, she looked very upset when Angela took her out of the room. You did good answering the teacher’s problem too”

"She'll be okay once she sees that Angela is really just looking out for her.  Angela wouldn't embarrass her or hurt her or make her face her mom alone, would she?  You won't make me face my mom alone if I wet my pants I came to school in, will you?"

She smiled up at her trusting whatever she says.

Angela brought Sarah into the nurse, and she explained what happened just as she said she would.  She even enhanced the story like those girls were already getting in fighting poses and were telling her off with stuff like "Watch it, twerp" and stuff like that that wouldn't necessarily get them in trouble since their actions might be understandable given that Sarah had mouthed off at them, but she emphasized that Sarah went to a small school is not used to things.  She keeps making mistakes, and she reminded the nurse that Sarah peed her pants twice the day before, so the nurse let it go that Sarah was unsure of where she was.

In the end, the nurse put Sarah in a full tape on diaper.

"Since you are too scared to use the toilets," the nurse told her.  "This will help you better.  We will see what we can do to open up a couple of toilets and make them safer and easier for you to use, but until we can make that happen, you don't want your classmates to think you are peeing your pants all the time."

Angela smiled.

"She's scared her mom is going to be mad because she peed," Angela told her.

"I'll talk to her mom," the nurse promised.  "She won't be mad when she understands how different big city schools are from smaller country schools.  And I'll tell her about making a plan to make poor Sarah more comfortable getting to the bathroom, and suggest she put Sarah into diapers until we can work it out to help Sarah feel safer."

"I'm already trying to do that," Angela told the nurse.  "I'm showing her around and she'll get used to going to the bathroom in a while, or she'll get used to wetting her pants, like poor Erica, one or the other."

The nurse frowned, but she did understand that Angela had a point.  Some of the kids did have trouble feeling comfortable there, even after being in school for a year there, and like Erica, would continue to wet themselves all through school.  There wasn't much she could do about it, except to help them learn to clean up so they didn't suffer further humiliation by letting the class think they were babies.

Barbara’s smiled 

“I’d come home and tell your mom that you’d been threatened and was scared and wet yourself.  But you trust mommy don’t you? Mommy keeps you safe, mommy changes your pull-ups and diapers”

Sarah nodded

”She might say Something about being in a diaper rather than a pull-up though. I...do I have any clothes to put over it? My skirt got wet when I had...had an accident”

She blushed and looked at the floor.

”Please mommy Angela....do you have any spares? I think I do but they might not fit over a diaper....I brought spares but they were for pull-ups or panties”

Erica looked up at Barbara while she explained and then nodded.

"Mommy just wants me to be safe."

She smiled as they got ready to go to their next class.

The nurse frowned.

"I have a skirt that will cover your diaper, but you'll have to be careful when you sit down that it doesn't ride up or expose it," she said.

Angela smiled.  "Can she wear it?"

"Of course.  So, what, have you been taking her to me every time she wets, or have you been changing her off on your own, too?  Come to think of it, I haven't seen Erica for a couple of days...."

"Oh, I've been changing her, but the teacher caught Sarah peeing her pants and we skipped his class to get Sarah cleaned up, so we had no choice but come here in case he checked with you that we were really getting her cleaned up."

The nurse nodded.

"Okay.  Well, if she's comfortable with it, then you can go ahead and diaper her.  I need to get back to the sick kids."

Angela nodded.

"Okay, let's get you changed, Sarah."

Sarah blushed as Angela and the nurse talked as if she wasn’t there. She just wanted to be clean and dry and hoped that they would stop talking soon.

As the nurse left the room she sighed in relief and nodded at Angela.

”I hope my mom won’t be angry with me, she’ll probably insist I come to school in pull-ups though tomorrow. But I guess that’s not so bad”

She lay on the bench and watched as Angela put her wet stuff away.

Barbara smiled, she put her hands under Erica’s skirt and felt her pull-up.

”Tomorrow, mommy might put you in a proper diaper, they’re better at keeping my baby clean and dry”