LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

David and Marcie Taylor are a childless couple who had long ago given up on having children or even adopting.  He was now nearing 43 and his wife was 40.  They would just have to do with each other's company, and then one day, David's friend had an important meeting out of state.  What was more, he was REQUIRED to take his wife, but no children were allowed.

This was supposed to be a short weekend trip, but then something happens....

David's friend had already tried all their relatives and everyone else they knew.  His friend's wife was equally frantic in search of someone they could trust with their children, but no one was available... and then they thought of David.

There had been concerns that David had no experience with children, and they were probably not up to the task of running after three sisters all day long, but in the end, they were their last resort.

"Of course we'll be happy to watch them," David told his friend on the phone not yet able to tell Marcie what he was agreeing to yet.  "I'm sure they'll be fine.  It's just Friday night, Saturday, and you come home Sunday afternoon, right?"

Both David and Marcie had wanted children of their own for as long as they could remember dreaming, and at least now, they would be able to pretend they had children if only for a weekend....

[Please PM me to discuss the roles divisions:

David: 

Marcie:

Child 1: (girl) age 12 years old  (sixth grade)

Child 2: (girl) age 10 years old (fourth grade)

Child 3: (girl) age 6 to 8 years old (First to third grade)

I'd like to play the middle child and David, but I am willing to discuss this in more detail if you want one or both of these roles instead.

We'll talk about bedwetting, and who has it, as well as any other quirks the children might have to make it a challenge for people who had never been in charge of children before.]

PM you later...]