LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't have any evidence but I suspect that using baby wipes might turn out more expensive long-term.  I used to go through one pack incredibly quickly.  You might think that it's worth it though for the lovely scents that you can sometimes get!

• Like 1

Size is the natural difference, but the adult wipes are more expensive and the few that are scented don't smell nearly as good as baby wipes do. If you're using them to clean up poop, I can understand the bigger ones being more useful, but a shower is a far better alternative. I have baby wipes for wet changes at all times. ABU and Tykables should be coming out with their own line of wipes though here pretty soon. That might challenge my preferences.

3 hours ago, minachan16 said:

Size is the natural difference, but the adult wipes are more expensive and the few that are scented don't smell nearly as good as baby wipes do. If you're using them to clean up poop, I can understand the bigger ones being more useful, but a shower is a far better alternative. I have baby wipes for wet changes at all times. ABU and Tykables should be coming out with their own line of wipes though here pretty soon. That might challenge my preferences.

I think cost is honestly the major difference particularly if you are going to purchase them at the store.  Often times baby wipes can be purchased in large quantities and do go on sale from time to time.  I am not sure if I can ever say that I have seen adult wipes on sale.

Fragrance is the other important difference for me.  I am a sissy baby girl and baby wipes help me to smell as such.  This for me is so important in my little girl mind.

How about a DIY wipe. In this day of anti-single-use sentiment, something that can use some kind or reusable wipe that might consist of 5  pre-soaked flannels and one drying towel. When I was in the hospital they had pre-soaped flannels that were dry and only needed to be put in the water for a few seconds. That would alleviate one of the nasty things, the wipe being cold and wet since you would run it thorough very warm water. All that would remain is what to saturate the flannes with, either available in stores or homemade. Maybe a few drops of the BabyDoll bubble bath. It is made with very mild dish detergent that is body-friendly, glycerin, which is a moisturizing agent and Dreft Blissfuls for scent. Perhaps a bit of aloe could be used in the mix if it can be gotten in clear and odorless form

That process is beginning now

43 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

My wife often cleans me up with warm washcloths.    For a while I had a wipe warmer, sort of a heating pad that went around a wipe container.

Is that feasible using a diaper bag?

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Is that feasible using a diaper bag?

The wipe warmer?   Probably not?   Wash cloths?   I don't know why not if you're going to lug around cloth diapers, what's a little extra cloth.