LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maid Trainee: Teaching her how it is done

Ishigreensa

"Uhhuh..."

Maya nodded absently, more intrigued by other things around her. The box with diapers was interesting, but so were the clothes she wears and the design of her blankets. They were as childish as her clothing is, which once more made Maya experience that odd sensation.

Once told to go downstairs, Maya stretched her arms out to her mommy and put up the cutest face she could, practically begging to be carried. She really liked it and thought it'd help her get closer to the woman.

"My legs are sleepy. Wanna be carried!"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia: PBP: 7/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 18/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia was glad that Maya was starting to accept her position, so she smiled and nodded about carrying her.  She was so cute, too!  The way she talked, though, well, maybe she just didn't understand how young she was supposed to be.  Olivia would correct that after she got used to things a bit.  

At the moment, Maya sounded more like a four year old than an eight year old, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

She carried her down to the laundry room, and then sat her in a chair with a book to read that was about clothes.

"You watch mommy or read your book, honey."

The book was a picture book, and it showed clothes, only it showed them in Spanish rather than English.

Olivia knew that a normal picture book about clothes was too juvenile for an eight year old, but one in a different language, as though teaching her another language would probably be appropriate.

Maya had no idea that she talked a bit too much like a child, but she didn't really have any guides on how eight year olds talk after all. She just went with something that sounds adorable, while not just mumbling like a little baby.

But knowing that her current focus lied more on getting used to being a little child, Maya did her best to place herself in such a role. "Mommy is strong!", she said while being carried to the laundry room. 

Inside said room, she was put down on the chair and given a book. It didn't particulary interest her, as she doesn't care that much about clothes and has no need for learning another language. No, she'd much rather watch Olivia do her job. Just watching mommy was enough for her, as she was in love with her looks. Maya knows she got lucky to have such a sweet and pretty mommy.

"Are my dirty big girl panties in the laundry too, mommy?"

Olivia: PBP: 8/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 19/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

"No, baby, your panties have to be washed separately, not with the master's clothes.  First of all, you peed them and master wouldn't want his stuff to smell after coming out of the wash.  Second of all, a good maid never takes a chance of mixing up master's clothes.  You always do your own stuff separate from the master home so that doesn't happen, and even then, if master has family, you must be careful not to mix the children's clothes up as that can lead to problems.  My master has no children, so I can't show you how to do that now, but you'll get it anyway in time."

She smiled.

"Actually, by the time you complete your training, those panties won't fit you anymore anyway, and since you peed them, I'm just throwing them away."

Maya listened carefully to Olivia's explanation, surprised to hear how much thought went behind something as simple as laundry. When she suddenly heard that her panties would be disposed off, she jumped up from the chair.

"But I don't wanna lose my big girl panties!"

She wanted to protest, but instead fell flat on her bum as she lost balance due to the sudden movement. Tears sprung up in her eyes almost instantly, as it hurt quite bad. This, unbeknownst to Maya, shook up her bladder quite a bit and she would notice that very soon.

"M...Mommy... my butt hurts..."

The girl was proving to be very prone to throwing tantrums on the slightest of things, which eventually only results in bad things happening to her since she's quite a clumsy little fellow.

Olivia: PBP: 8/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 22/22 PNP: 1/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia came over very quickly and picked her little one up.

"Honey, why'd you try to jump out of your seat so quickly?  You should have stayed seated even if you were unhappy at mommy's decision.  You are supposed to be sitting and watching."

She hugged her just the same though, trying to keep the scolding rather light, like you do when a child wanders off, and you tell them you told them to stay where they can be seen, and then you hug them and make them feel better right away because you are just relieved they are still there and not hurt.

As Olivia held her, she started to feel her bladder signal to her that she should go eventually.

(guess you wanted to speed up the bladder?  maybe I'll reduce the number a little bit.  Remember, we're trying to keep it consistent.  PBP is the number of posts before she has to go again... and doesn't feel anything as the bladder is not full enough to do anything.  PNP is when her bladder starts to fill, and the number of posts she can comfortably hold it.  POU is the number of posts she can hold it uncomfortably, getting desperate, and when that goes out, then how long and how much the first sign of trouble is, is random according to the dice rolls.)

(I did it more as some sort of anticipation for what was about to happen in a few replies, not necessarily to speed it up. What does 'f:' stand for again? Wasn't that the amount of levels of how serious the leak is?)

"But my big girl panties..."

Maya didn't have much to say, so she just sputtered some words. She had no idea why she jumped up so suddenly to protest, since a little girl is supposed to always listen to their mommy. 

The girl did get very appealing results though in the form of a warm hug. She really enjoyed physical contact like that as it is a way to get closer to her mommy. Just watching her do the laundry is a little too boring for her and almost makes it feel like she is being forgotten by her mommy.

"I'm sorry, mommy..."

(You are right that f has to do with out serious the leaks are and how much you leak as you start to lose control)

PBP :  Body has no urine in it that it can tell.

PNP:  Body has urine it can feel, but has time to take care of it.

POU:  Body is now in urgent mode and afraid of there being a potty issue.

after POU (f) dice are rolled to determine how bad the first loss of control is, and how many other losses of control you endure before the bladder is empty.

I misunderstood what you were doing because some people use the hard sitting as a trigger to have their character pee their pants, so that's why I thought you move it up too fast with  your post  any way I already moved the numbers, so we'll keep them as they are.  It's not like I move you to an emergency right away.)

"Your big girl panties are not needed anymore and by the time you need them again, they'll already be ruined because you peed them, honey."

She tried to sooth her.

"Mommy has to buy you panties on a regular basis anyway to keep up with your stages of training, so you'll get some different big girl panties, honey... when the time is right."

She hugged her and patted her back.

"Now sit down so I can finish the laundry, okay?"

Olivia: PBP: 9/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 22/22 PNP: 2/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

("after POU (f) dice are rolled to determine how bad the first loss of control is, and how many other losses of control you endure before the bladder is empty" I don't know if I entirely understand this part. Do you just mean she pees herself multiple times in a row instead of emptying her bladder all at once? Or has it to do with the fight thingy you mentioned before, in which she likely tries to hold it in the best she can even when she already began to leak?)

Maya's cheeks got a little red from hearing Olivia talk about her peeing her panties. It upsets her a little to think that her mommy really thinks she is that much of a little girl. But it also upsets her that she knows she won't just pee herself, even though it is a crucial part of being a little girl?

The little girl was only confusing herself by thinking so much, so she sat back down in the chair like mommy suggested while rubbing her painful bum a little. She reached for the book again, figuring she might as well read a little.

While this was going on, Maya's bladder was steadily getting fuller. She would soon realize that her confidence in her panties staying dry was misplaced, but was safe for the time being.

(Basically, you have it right.  There are 8 degrees of being wet or about to after POU urgency... which she should still be fighting to not wet.  Of course if she gives up, it still takes 2 rounds to pee her pants if she rolled very high, but if she fights it, she could take up to 8 rounds leaking a little each round until her pants are soaked.  Same with pooping.  f factor lets us determine how high on the scale she starts with the leaking from not at all the first round to some drizzle that stopped but got her panties wet if peeing, or from no poop at all the first round to one full log of poop in her panties that first round, and then the peeing/filling continues from there for a few more rounds as she struggles to keep from going in her pants).

Olivia went back to sorting the laundry and then starting to put one load in the washer.

After she had the loads sorted, she came back over to her little girl and she reached for her hand.

"Mommy needs to make you a small snack so we can go work in the yard, baby."

She started to take her towards the bathroom to wash her hands.

Olivia: PBP: 10/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 22/22 PNP: 3/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Maya had been waiting for Olivia to finish, so she was quite happy when she finally was done. She took her mommy by the hand and followed wherever she took her, blushing a little since she felt a little weird acting like a child and being treated as such.

"A snack, mommy? What kind of snack?"

This surprised Maya a little. She didn't expect such little breaks to occur. What's next, taking naps in between? The girl was unsure if this would really add up to the experience, but she didn't complain.

Olivia smiled and walked with the little one and after washing her hands, helping her with it even though she knew the little girl might be a little flustered at how far Olivia took her role as her "mother."

She then took her to the kitchen, and sat her at the table.  She motioned for her to stay.  Then she searched around... got a glass of milk for her, five Oreo cookies, and three large graham crackers.

"There you are, honey.  Eat up.  Then we'll do some yard work."

Olivia drank some cola and ate a couple of graham crackers herself.

Olivia: PBP: 11/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 22/22 PNP: 4/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Maya sat down in the kitchen, wondering what her snack would consist of.

She was a little unsure at first when she saw the cookies, the crackers and the glass of milk. Usually Maya would have a different snack, but clearly little girls wouldn't like the same kind of snack. She is grateful regardless since she barely has any dinnee earlier.

"Thanks, mommy."

The girl proceeds by eating the cookies first, leaving the milk be for now. She ate a little too quickly, leaving crumbs of the black cookies on her cheeks and the area around her lips.

After eating the cookies she drank the glass of milk, though only half of it since she didn't accidentally want to choke on it. When she put the glass down after drinking half of the milk, she started on the crackers. Not much later she had finished the snack, drinking what was left of the milk.

Olivia noticed how fast she ate, and she smiled.

"You like those cookies, don't you?" she asked.  "You want some more?"

Olivia wasn't done eating, nor was she finished with her break.

"How about three more cookies, baby and some more milk?"

She didn't let Maya answer though, but instead, gave her three more cookies and refilled her glass for milk.

Olivia: PBP: 12/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 22/22 PNP: 5/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

"Mhm, I do!"

Maya gladly accepted the cookies and the milk, though the latter made her tummy feel a little cold and weird. She couldn't refuse her mommy's offer however.

The little girl ate the cookies a little too quickly and downed the entire glass of milk shortly after. At this point her stomach felt a little bloated from the two glasses of cold milk, but she didn't exactly mind it since she had no clue that her bladder was rapidly filling up.

She put the glass back down on the table and smiled at Olivia, a little white mustache visible above her lips.

"Done, mommy!"

Olivia: PBP: 13/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 22/22 PNP: 6/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia smiled at her when she saw her little girl had a milk-stache.  She bent over the table towards her and used a napkin to wipe it off of her.

"There, now mommy's girl is all full with snack.  Now we can go outside and do a little gardening for the master."

She got up and went to the sink to wash her hands.  She motioned for little Maya to come so she could help her, too.  Then she took her to the closet near the back door where she got some tools.

"Do you like gardening?" Olivia asked her little learner.  "If you watch carefully, you can play in the dirt while mommy tends to weeds and checks how the plants are doing."

"Okay, mommy!"

She pouted a little when the unexpected napkin came to clean her face, knowing full well she could do that herself, though sat back down once she reminded that a little girl would get their mommy's help in such a situation.

The young girl nodded and got off the chair. Upon impact with the ground she suddenly felt a strong urge to go to the toilet. Her cheeks got red from embarrassment because she could've sworn that it wasn't this bad seconds ago!

"Uh-huh..."

Maya doesn't have much for gardening, but she is has helped her father out plenty in the garden. Playing in the dirt doesn't sound very appealing either, especially not in these clothes.

"But mommy, my clothes will get dirty..."

She expressed her concerns with her legs crossed a little, cursing herself for being to shy to admit she has to go to the toilet. It isn't time for a break yet though, so she likely isn't allowed to go anyways...

Olivia: PBP: 14/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 22/22 PNP: 7/7  POU: 1/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

"Of course your clothes will get dirty," Olivia told her.  "They are going to be dirty whether you play in the dirt or not, though.  You have to wear clean clothes at least one set each day, and if you have problems with your clothes like visible dirt or peeing in your panties, then of course you'll have to be changed during the day, but that's okay."

Olivia smiled.

"I want you to play in the dirt so you can practice how to make a garden like mommy does it."

She gave her little charge a bucket and some toy versions of the tools she'd be using to garden with.

Before they knew it, Olivia was pulling weeds and checking on the health of all the plants... this taking quite some time.

(Did I tell you how to roll or did we decide that I would just roll for when she got to urgent and leaking phases?)

Maya didn't like the idea of her clothes getting dirty. They might be childish, but that isn't a reason to be careless. However, Olivia says it is okay for her clothes to get dirty. So maybe it is okay after all.

"Okay, mommy."

She followed the older woman and took the tools from her, finding a patch of dirt somewhere she could do some 'gardening'. It took her a little while to get there though, as she didn't dare to move too swiftly. Her bladder felt like it was about to burst and she had to think quickly. 

Despite Olivia warning her she'd pee her pants and telling Maya that it isn't unusual, she'd still rather try to hide it. Therefore she came up with a genius plan: she'd find somewhere sheltered to pee herself, then play in the dirty and make her clothes so dirty that it wouldn't be visible!

(I think I was meant to use a randomizer? Just some random site that will roll a certain number that indicates how badly she wets herself.)

Maya: PBP: 22/22 PNP: 7/7  POU: 2/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia didn't know nor did she even care what the little one was planning to do to try to hide her wetting accident.  She just went about gardening expecting her little girl to be dirty one way or another before she decided gardening was done, and then she would take her in for a bath and then to go shopping.

She mostly just ignored Maya at the moment as she continued to weed and fix plants so they were in their best form.

Already ten minutes had passed in the yard....

(Yeah, you were supposed to roll d10s... equal to your fight and keep 4, but if you want, I've done it for you.  You can either use my roles, or roll your own.... 8 6 4 3 3 keeping 4 means you drop one 3... 8+6 14 + 4 18+3 21:  I'll wait on the result until you tell me if you want to keep this result or if you want to roll your own.)

Maya looked around to find a comfortable place to pee. She knew that it was childish to pee her pants, but going up to Olivia to tell her she had to go likely would result in her still being told to wet herself. Doing it in secret gives her the highest chance to get away with it, though she didn't take into consideration that the smell would make it quite obvious.

The girl eventually decided upon a hedge to hide behind, where she went through her knees and sat down with her bum off the ground. It still took her some time to mentally prepare, because she was about to do a thing that'd certainly make her a little girl.

(I guess the result is fine. What am I supposed to do with that 21 though? 21 : POU?)

Maya: PBP: 22/22 PNP: 7/7  POU: 3/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

(Since you already decided she will do it on purpose this time, I guess the role is a mute point now I think about it.  The roll is a test of her will to try to hold it while it slowly starts peeing into her panties... but yeah, since she's already going to do it on purpose, there isn't much reason to fight going in her pants).

The girl squatted down behind the bush and her nerves were shaking badly as her body realized she was about to do something quite improper, and something she had not done since she was too young to now remember....

1126009818_masterbladder1.png.7e82ded0528cb7aaf4a0b09ccc2f6547.png253563211_masterbladder2.png.efe629e088a2145331c3157daa34d654.png188012320_masterbladder3.png.891eb602f628d073ee33186fb580dec0.png902746165_masterbladder4.png.dcf0176693487420538ed4865bde6575.png829252512_masterbladder5.png.e94afdfa6daa02c8338351d7ab46c39a.png1473757744_masterbladder6.png.d08437450a740541c5fd5369edfc61c5.png1269437760_masterbladder7.png.48e7ae9f3ea485154b8695c2804b5fce.png274137823_masterbladder8.png.33f9541e7f3ec4a9e848fa4ff2c1b7d8.png1076380080_masterbladderthumb.png.b7af7a90b4c8f47de6432dcce8ef4626.png

While the girl was hiding behind the bush peeing, what she didn't know, was that eventually, the sound of running water would draw Olivia's attention towards her, and she would eventually get to looking behind the bush she was behind just as she finished squatting there on her knees.

Olivia smiled to herself.  

"Good... she's started to learn." she whispered to herself.

She went back to what she was doing without a word to Maya letting Maya figure out how she would either tell her she did this, or maybe if Maya was more childish, she would try to cover it up somehow and pretend nothing happened.

Either way, it didn't matter to Olivia.  Olivia would eventually take her into the house and pretend to go along with whatever she made it seem, at least until she demanded she get out of the muddy clothes for a bath and then her soaked panties would give her away, especially if the pee was more yellowish that time.

Maya sat there for a little while, holding her pee in the best she could. She knew that her plan was the only option to possible avoid being caught peeing her pants, but it still was very ashaming to do. With all her might she kept it back until she could no more.

Her full bladder quickly began to empty itself as pee gushed out. She felt her panties get wet quickly, the warm pee spreading inside until the fabric got too soaked and began to leak. At this point she really couldn't hold it back anymore, so she instinctively pushed to increase the pace at which she wets. Her pants quickly become completely wet, stained as a result of her childish urges. Even they could 't hold the pee back, as it quickly began to trickle through and form a sizeable puddle in the dirt underneath her.

Even though she felt really bad about doing this, something about her warm and sticky pants gave her a joyful sensation that reminded her of childish innocence. She eventually fell on her bum, landing in the puddle of pee she left beneath her. There she emptied what was left in her bladder, making sure she is completely empty and satiafied. Maya sighs in bliss, glad to have gotten rid of her strong urge to pee that had bothered her for quite a while.

"Mommy!", Maya yelled with a red face. Apparently the girl had changed her mind the very last second, knowing she would never be able to hide the mess she made. It would be best to tell Olivia what had happened, as she'd find out regardless and probably punish her for lying.

"I went pee pee in my panties...!" 

Olivia: PBP: 15/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 1/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 1/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia had just turned around and was about to go back to doing what she was, when her little girl called out to her, maybe not even a couple minutes later, "Mommy...."

She ran to her to catch her admitting she had peed her pants, and her manner of speech was much like she expected from a child.  Maybe training her to be a child was not going to be so hard after all.

"You did?" she tried to sound surprised but not angry.  "Well, I guess that feels a bit odd, doesn't it, honey."

She reached down for her little girl's hand.

"Come on, stay with mommy for a bit.  I still have a little bit of gardening left, and then we can go in and get you changed right after.  You need to be cleaned up anyway before we can go shopping for the master."

She then took her where she was trimming a rose bush.

"Yes, I did..."

Maya wasn't upset or anything, but she felt ashamed. Even little girls don't pee themselves so excessively as she did. She also made the choice to pee her pants, even though she could've sat behind a bush and simply pull her pants down. But the warm feeling on her thighs, butt and womanhood were a sign that is already was too late to rethink her decisions.

"My panties are warm and wet... and I stink..."

The trainee let herself be helped up by grabbing Olivia's hands, revealing the little puddle beneath her. She followed her to the rose bushes, though only halted she clinged onto her mommy's legs.

"Mommy said little girls wet their pants and that's okay... Am I a good little girl then?"

Maya was acting more childish than she usually would. This was so that she's feel less embarrassed. If she pretends that this is al an act and that she didn't wet her pants like a little baby, she might retain some of her dignity. However, it felt so natural to pee her pants at the spot without too much thought behind it...

"I wanna be changed now... I don't wanna be a stinky girl..."