LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maid Trainee: Teaching her how it is done

Ishigreensa

Olivia: PBP: 1/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Olivia was in a hurry this morning, and her master could sense it, she just knew it.  She had forgotten to get his toast with his breakfast, neglected to get his tie right away with his suit, and made other little slips during the morning.  Though he was nice about it, she knew she was frustrating him and was glad when he finally got out the door so that she could focus on the reason she was so antsy this morning.

Olivia had a new maid trainee to orientate to the life style of a maid.  The master knew she was taking on a helping hand, but he didn't know the specifics, only that it was a temporary measure that the maid's club required of veteran maids.  Having her first trainee ever, meant that she was finally considered a veteran maid.

Olivia had a plush brown face with blue-black shiny hair that bounced as she walked.  Her eyes were like amber lights around dark specks, and her height was just tall enough that she could pass as an adult, but short enough that she was considered cute.

Olivia walked elegantly back up to her room where a second bed had been prepared for her new charge.  The new bed was not the full sized adult bed that Olivia had, but rather, a single one that might be given to a teenager at best.  What was more, it had a plastic sheet made up under a nice tidy white sheet, but other than that, no other bed clothes had been put on the bed yet.

Olivia opened the closet and gazed at the different maid-trainee outfits that her little girl would be wearing.  Oh, yes, one thing that Olivia knew well even before they explained how to accomplish it last week, was that all maid trainees learned in stages.  The first six weeks, the trainee was going to be treated like a bed wetting eight year old no matter if she actually had any accidents or not.  During this time, she would have no chores of her own, but would have to shadow Olivia around like a child as she did her work so that she could see how it was done.

Olivia picked out the pink overalls with a lavender top having yellow and orange flower designs sewed into the collar.  These would be her little girl's first official work clothes for the day.

Then she heard the door bell.  She would not care if the trainee was late or not on this day.  She was, after all, to be treated as if she was an eight year old that didn't know how to keep track of time.

She went down to the door, and opened it.

[I really want Olivia to feel more like her mom this time around.  I didn't get that feeling in the other one, and I think you hinted you really wanted her take care of the maid as though a mom, too].

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the doorstep stood Maya, the trainee in question. Her black hair was a bit messy, her shoes hadn't been tied completely and she appeared to still be recovering from a wild ride on her bicycle. She radiated a childish sense of energy and excitement, though her slightly shy look at the ground every now and then told that she was nervous.

"Hello, ma'am... I'm Maya Ross, the trainee that has been assigned to this place. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

She gave Olivia a bright smile, positive despite the chaos from this morning. The girl was twenty minutes late due to several unfortunate events. She overslept and had a flat tire, which took a lot of time to fix. It left her with the time to only quickly drink some coffee and eat one slice of bread before she had to hurry. It'd be terrible if she'd be even later than this.

"Excuse me for being late... I had a flat tire and everything, and... and..."

Maya figured she was rambling too much and shut her mouth, looking down at the floor again because she expected little mercy from the maid. Being late on the first day makes for a terrible first impression. 

(That sounds nice. Also, is Maya aware of the conditions of her training, or will Olivia tell her about it?)

Olivia: PBP: 2/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 6/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia came to the door and opened it smiling down at the little girl that had just arrived about 20 minutes late, looking like a little kid that had been out on a bicycle joy ride.

It was so cute the way she tried to introduce herself like an adult, but Olivia was told to treat her like a little kid, and she even had the clothes for her.

"Come on in, honey," she told her.  "You can call me mommy, sweetheart."

She reached out her hand towards her, not as if to shake it, but more like a mother reaching out to have a child walk with them.

"I'll bring you upstairs where we can clean you up a bit and discuss what you are going to be learning, okay?"

She was glad her little girl came looking sort of messy as though she had been out playing.

[I had her start at 6 and not 1 with this post because I took in the bicycle ride, the time to repair the bicycle, and the coffee she drank that morning.  Since Coffee has caffeine in it, it does affect her need to pee... something I'm sorry I forgot to warn you about.  If you have her drink caffeine, she will have to pee sooner]

Maya was surprised to not be spoken to by an annoyed voice, since she came late and looked like a little child. Instead of that she was greeted by a sweet-looking woman in a maid's uniform. There is no sign of annoyance or anger on her face, instead her tone was very warm and inviting.

"What...? Mommy?"

The girl was surprised to hear that she could call her tutor mommy, so surprised that she didn't really question it. She was quite exhausted from her trip over to this place, so she just wanted to get in.

"Okay, ma... I mean, mommy..."

Without much thought behind it, she took the woman's hand and allowed herself to be lead to whatever destination Olivia had in mind. There were a lot of questions that Maya wanted to ask but she assumes that the person that apparently is her mommy will explain things.

(That's fine by me.)

Olivia: PBP: 3/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 7/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia smiled and led her up the stairs and to a very comfortable little room in one corner of the house.  In this room, there was a bed that just had a sheet on it for now, the sheet was hiding the plastic underneath for her little bed wetter to be.    Also on that bed, there was a cute little outfit, a jumper of sorts, a purple corduroy jumper skirt with a pair of Carebear sunshine yellow panties, and a cute white top.  There were even cute pink socks that looked like something that an eight year old at best would wear.  

She smiled and after pulling Maya into the room, she closed the door behind her, and then motioned at the bed.

"Honey, what did they tell you about your training so far?" she asked remembering to keep her voice soothing, and she tried not to talk too fast, but more friendly like you would in trying to get a child's trust.

Maya couldn't do much other than following the maid. She had a little blush on her cheeks, partially due to the effort she put into cycling but also due to how she got surprised by her first encounter with her teacher. Being invited to call her mommy was quite something.

Once they arrived at the room, Maya began to realize what she was in for. She vaguely remembers what the education's description said.

"I remember that I'd be treated like a child... mommy..."

Olivia's gentle approach really helped, as it threw Maya off. She was confused, yet intrigued. There also was something very appealing to the ides that the maid would be her mommy, but the younger girl couldn't really place it.

"I guess that's why you're my... mommy?"

She still struggled a little with calling Olivia her mommy, as it was quite an odd thing to do. 

Olivia: PBP: 4/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 8/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia nodded and smiled at her as she directed her to the bed.

"That's right.  That's one of the reasons you should think of me as your mommy for a while.  What's more, I'm going to actually mommy you in several steps.  The first step, you are just a little girl."

She sat on the bed and motioned the girl to come to her.

A loud crinkle could be heard from under the sheet as the maid sat.

"You will be shadowing me for a while at first, not expected to touch anything, but just watch."

She straightened the clothes a bit on the bed next to her and eventually picked up the CareBear panties.

"See what I have here, baby?" she asked her.  "These are what little kids wear, right?  What do you have on under your clothes?  Some dirty show offs, or just some big modest person's panties?"

She didn't let her answer though.  Rather, she started to undress her right then... starting with undoing whatever it took to get to her panties, first.

Maya understood that this was part of the education, likely tested and proven to be effective. There wasn't much she could do againdt being treated in this way, knowing she could easily be kicked out for not behaving.

"I guess so..."

The trainee was a little nervous, unsure what to think about what's in store for her. She simply stood there, shyly nodding every now and then to answer her tutor's questions.

She began to blush when her long black skirt was lifted up, revealing her panties. Ther were fairly normal, just plain red like the t-shirt she is wearing. Said t-shirt has buttons running down the middle and white dots scattered all over it.

"But I am a big girl, mommy! Is it really necessary to wear those?"

The girl couldn't help but complain at least a little. She had no idea how she'd really experience this different treatment, but for the time being she was overwhelmed and a little afraid.

Olivia: PBP: 5/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 9/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia set the panties she had in her hand to one side, finished taking the skirt off of the poor scared little trainee.

"Honey," she said looking into her eyes.  "When a little girl is little, who decides what she wears, ultimately?  I don't mean choosing between two or three outfits set out for her to pick, but who buys the clothes for her?" Olivia asked.  "You can see, if you continue wearing what you have on, that that would take away my authority over you, can't you?"

She left her panties in place for now as she talked to her, but she grasped the girl around the waist, and she pulled her into her lap.

"You are a little girl right now, honey.  You are not even a teenager until you progress to that step and start taking care of certain rooms all by yourself."

She rubbed her thighs, which meant hugging her arms over the girl's shoulder to get to the front since the girl was in her lap.

"You want to be the best maid you can be, don't you, baby?"

The girl was surprised when she suddenly got pulled onto her teacher's lap. She was a fairly small person, easy to pick up. 

"Mommy..."

Maya's entire face got bright red upon hearing just how seriously Olivia took the whole procedure. She really wanted to become a good maid, but being treated as a young child does sound a little scary. How is she supposed to act? She doesn't know how to be little.

"Yes, mommy... but I am afraid..."

The girl sighs, relaxing a little as her thighs were rubbed. She leans back into Olivia's arms, her voice shy and quiet. A few tears ran down her cheeks, caused by the light shock she expetienced from finding out what the special treatment is. She isn't entirely against it, but feels like she wouldn't be a good little girl.

"I don't know how to be your little girl... and I don't wanna dissapoint mommy...."

Olivia: PBP: 5/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 10/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

"Well, mommy Olivia is going to teach you how to be an eight year old again, aren't I, baby?" she said soothingly.  "Kids don't know that they are being kids.  They just do, honey.  In time, you will too."

She continued to rock her.

"Little kids do things when they are scared, for instance.  If you are unsure of this, then why isn't your finger or thumb in your mouth, honey?  Why aren't you kind of antsy in my lap?  These are things that it's okay for little kids to do when they are uncertain."

She moved her hand now, between the girl's legs.

"Another thing little girls do... when they are really upset and uncertain...."

She checked the girl's front of her panties to see if she peed.  Of course, they were dry as of yet.  She had not yet had time to build up any pee inside yet.

"... is they pee their pants by accident because they are uncertain."

She turned the girl in her lap so she could see her face.

"And yes, they cry, too," she said now seeing some tears and wiping them for the little one.  

"But you chose to do this, so I'm pretty sure you will be an excellent little girl once you get used to stuff, honey."

Maya's tears stopped flowing when she was explained a few things little kids do when upset and that Olivia would stimulate such behavior. This helped the trainee a little, as guidance is what she really needs. It'll be hard for her to just give in and tell herself that Olivia is her mommy when it doesn't feel like that.

"Sorry, mommy..."

The little girl wiped a few of her tears, which resulted in the area around her eyes being a little red. She gave the older woman a hug, seeking for warmth at the person who will be her caregiver from this point on.

"I'm ready to be your little girl, I think..."

She pulled away from the hug and reached for her panties, though remembered she was supposed to be just a little girl. With a pout on her face and a few more tears that hadn't been wiped off yet, she looked in her mommy's eyes.

"I need mommy's help, my panties won't come off..."

Olivia: PBP: 6/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 11/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

"I know they won't, baby.  You're sitting down and you can't take them off when you are sitting unless someone helps you."

She smiled.

"Anyway, mommy going to dress you this time, sweetie."

She helped her back standing between her legs, and then she reached up under her, and started to drag her panties down.

She looked inside them as she did.

"Did baby almost pee pee earlier?" she asked pointing at a stain, not a pee stain, but it was a stain that Olivia wanted to use for the purpose of teaching.  "You almost wet yourself today, right?"

She kissed her head.

"Good thing mommy decided to change you."

She got her panties off and then started to take her top off.

"Mommy going to get you all nakey first.  I think we need to get you washed off in the bathroom before I put on your nice new clothes.  You not only made a little pee pee earlier in your big girl panties, but you came here really sweaty and dirty.  You need a bath."

She smiled and continued to take off her tops until she was completely naked.

"Come with me to the bathroom so I can wet a wash rag and give you a quick wash over."

"Eh? No! I didn't make a pee pee!"

Maya was startled when she noticed the stain in the panties that Olivia just took off the trainee's legs. They're a result of her getting a little sweaty from her trip over to this place, but she didn't take that into consideration and thought she had peed herself a little.

"Noooo... I'm a big girl..."

The trainee was conflicted. She tried her best to act childish, but realized that she still was very much an adult on the inside. It'd take some time to reach a point where she will get used to being a little girl.

For now there were other things to do, such as taking a bath. Maya got undressed, which left her with a bright-red face and the inability to move. She was shaking, ashamed to be naked in front of essentially a stranger. The girl wouldn't move one bit, hoping to be carried instead.

Olivia: PBP: 6/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 12/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia didn't mind carrying her at all.  Being a maid, meant lifting some precarious things at times, and some of them quite heavy, which meant that though Olivia's arms looked nice and smooth, with just enough muscle showing that allowed her graceful movement, she was much stronger than she looked, not to mention, she was nearly two heads taller than the little girl anyway.

She picked her up and kissed her head carrying her into the bathroom.  She didn't have the intention of giving her a full bath just now.  She would do that tonight before the little one went to sleep.  By then, she might pee herself... if all went well.

Rather, she put the little on in the tub and then she wet a cloth and soaped it up, and then she smiled at her little one.

"Sit on the side of the tub, baby," she told her helping her sit where she wanted her.  "Stay still so mommy can get you clean."

Then Olivia started with her face, and started washing.

The girl did that partially on purpose, to test how far Olivia would go. She barely knew the maid and wanted to know how serious she is about being her mommy. So far she provided Maya with a lot of warmth and love, which helps to form a bond. Especially her caring words and warm embrace after the girl got upset had a firm impact, unconsciously convincing the girl that she can go to her mommy whenever she is upset.

"Okay, mommy..."

Once they arrived in the bathroom, Maya did as told. The girl sat on the side of the bath, all of her dark skin exposed. She's noticeably less dark than Olivia, possibly due to her age. Just like an eagle will go from a plushy gray ball to a majestic creature, Maya hasn't yet achieved the beauty that Olivia has.

Her general shape also adds up to her role. She isn't that big or curvy, very average at best, which gives her a somewhat more childish appearance.

It didn't make her any less shy as she got cleaned by Olivia though, closing her eyes tightly as her gentle face was washed.

Olivia: PBP: 7/22 #2PBP: 1/7

Maya: PBP: 13/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia cleaned up the baby's face, then her hands and arms.

"Mommy need to so your face and hands and arms first so they are clean," she cooed as she told her what she was washing.  "Then we wash your back and then your chest and your tummy...."

She wasn't careful not to tickle her tummy, though she didn't intend to tickle her tummy either.

Maya was very quiet while being washed, since she wasn't entirely comfortable being naked in front of the maid. She's established herself as a very motherly figure so far, but the younger girl hasn't yet gotten emotionally attached enough.

She simply moved her limbs and body in such a way that the process was easier for Olivia, while trying to cover herself the best she could in hope of het bright blush fading.

Maya: PBP: 14/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia knew that it would take some work to get her used to her, so she didn't try to make her stop just now.  Being comfortable with being taken care of would come with doing it enough for her.

She got her washed all around the outside of her body and then even her butt crack to make sure she wasn't hiding not wiping, but after that, she handed her a clean cloth.

"I'll let you wash around your pee pee place," she told her.  "But only for a few days.  You need to get comfortable with me touching you and helping you before I try to wash your pee pee place for you."

Maya nodded. She understood that she has to fully accept Olivia as her mommy to grow up to be a great maid, but couldn't just let her touch her womanhood so easily. She didn't particulary enjoy having her butt be touched either, but Olivia was too quick for her to react.

"But they're my pee pee parts, not mommy's!"

The naked girl pouted a little, protesting by mentioning that they're hers and therefore the older maid may not touch them, while she took the cloth from Olivia and washed her lowers with. Once done she returned the wet cloth to her.

"Done!"

Maya: PBP: 15/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia nodded in agreement that they were hers, and that's why it was important that Maya become comfortable with the idea and gave her permission before she just started to clean her there.

"In time though, if and when you decide to trust mommy, you will see that I will make it feel better after you pee or poop your panties because I'll have medicine to keep the rash from starting and I'll help you keep from itching."

She smiled at her.

"But until then, you don't have to be touched there.  You decide if and when you want mommy touch, unless you are genuinely hurt and I need to see and take care of you."

"Okay, mommy..."

Maya just sat there naked at this point, her skin all wet. She reached her hands out to Olivia, urging her to continue since she's getting a little cold. 

"Cold!"

She was shaking a little because she really doesn't like the cold. The girl also is a little bit impatient since she wants to get started with the maid stuff. Olivia told her that she'd just be watching, which sounds fairly enjoyable.

Maya: PBP: 16/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

Olivia smiled at her little girl, and she nodded when she said she was cold.

She wrapped a towel around her to warm her and to dry her at the same time, then she took her by the hand to take her back to the bedroom where she started to hold out the little one's panties to step into.

Once the girl was dressed in her purple jumper skirt and yellow shirt, Olivia took he by the hand again, and brought her over to the closet with clean bed clothes.

"The first thing an eight year old learns," she told her little girl.  "Is how to make a bed."

She gathered up two blankets and a quilt, and when she did so, a box of diapers, diapers made for kids that were late in potty training at night was revealed.  One of those would likely be going on her that night.

She smiled at her little one.

"Maya, get the two pillows and come to your bed so I can make it in front of you, okay?"

Maya's somewhat annoyed expression changed to one of happiness once she was wrapped in a warm towel and dried off. After this she followed Olivia to the bedroom.

She shyly stepped into the panties she was presented, having mixed feelings about its looks. Wearing such panties basically is a sign of her being just a little girl. The rest of the clothes added up to the odd feeling which could be described as a mixture of excitement and nervousness. She turned around, so she could inspect her new look.

"Okay mommy!", the girl said as she headed off to find the pillows. She quickly found them and came back, squishing them together to enjoy their softness. She'd love to take a nap with these.

Maya's attention was was caught by the box of diapers that got exposed. She had to take a few seconds to let it sink in just how seriously Olivia took this. However, she was sure she'd never need such baby-ish panties!

"What now, mommy?"

Maya: PBP: 17/22 PNP: 0/7  POU: 0/4 f: 5 // #2PBP 0/5 PNP 0/8 POU 0/6 f: 6

"Just watch," Olivia started to work on putting the blankets on, one at a time just so.  She spent some time under the bed, pulling the blankets tight into the wiring mesh under the bed frame to tighten the top covers.  Eventually, the bed was straight and so tight, it looked like a trampoline.

Then she folded the quilt very carefully and neatly laying it at the foot, and put the pillows over the head of the bed where the sheets were just exposed, but now the pillows covered them up.

On the sides of the bed, there at the four corners, were perfect lines made by the blankets that went forty-five degrees between the top near the pillows down towards the middle of the bed, though it didn't go more than half an inch in that direction, and all four corners looked like the line was the same exact size, as though she had done it with a ruler.

"See how mommy made your bed?" she asked her little girl.  Of course, treating her like she was eight meant she didn't expect her to pay attention the whole time, so she would have to be shown a few times before she could be trusted to try it herself.

"Now come down to the laundry where mommy is going to start sorting master's clothes to wash them," she told her young charge.