LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Married... with Children

The "Married with Children" sitcom had numerous ABDL-related moments throughout its run. Here are a few that I can recall. Are there any others that you can think of from this show?

(Clip starts at the 10:12 mark)

(Clip starts at 20:40 mark)

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Kaylaindiapers said:

Didn’t they have one where Marci talked about babying Jefferson? 

there was one also where this hot girl likes bud but for some reason he was wearing footed pj’s and sucking his thumb and she saw him and walked off.. 

I'll check on the first reference.

The second one you brought up is actually the second clip I posted. It is the ending to "Kelly Takes a Shot".

There's also another episode where there's no visual, but Kelly suggests that Bud go on his date wearing his smoking jacket and "matching blue pampers".

16 hours ago, Baby 991 said:

I'll check on the first reference.

The second one you brought up is actually the second clip I posted. It is the ending to "Kelly Takes a Shot".

There's also another episode where there's no visual, but Kelly suggests that Bud go on his date wearing his smoking jacket and "matching blue pampers".

Early on in the series there were references to Bud wetting the bed.  I think those continued all the way through the season where Bud tried different personas to attract girls at his college.   In one episode Peggy says "It seems like only yesterday that you were still in diapers."  

Kelly quips, "Literally."

BTW- those scenes always got my attention.

Later in the series when Kelly becomes an actress, Bud becomes her agent. At one point she's disappointed a commercial gig he said was a lingerie commercial turned out to an ad for Depends.