LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tylers new daddy(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Tyler almost let out some pee when Nick lifted him. "Geez you will you give it a rest already. Not everyone can be as tall as you." He then shifted his head in the other direction and closed his eyes as some drops, then a  stream started to come out.

• 4 weeks later...

Tyler mumbled a little under his breath as he closed his eyes. He felt a strong stream come out, then slowly started to pee the rest of it. "Ok done." He said as he was about to get down.

Nick walked behind the tiny boy and turned the water on. He then grabbed the soap and washed Tyler’s small hands between his large ones. “Let’s go finish our conversation baby, daddy has so much to tell you”

Tyler did his best to try and cover himself, once he was on Nick's lap he covered his tiny privates. Confused, Tyler replied, "What do you mean how old do I think I am? I'm 30? An please don't call me baby, feels weird."

Tyler paused as the question threw him off. "What kind of question i that? I'm...i'm just about 5 feet. We all can't grow to be as big as you." Tyler said lying as he was cleanly a foot shorter than 5 feet.

Nick fill out laughed “you ate nowhere close baby boy I’d say 4.5 feet at best but here’s my question. And please think real hard. How old were you last time you were average height. You’ll have to think way back I think pretty boy”

Tyler got a little embarrassed and upset as he gave Nick a bit of a dirty look. But after hearing the question he paused..."When was the last time that happen?" He thought to himself. Tyler knew that he stopped growing early on at around 5 years old. "I don't know...I think I was in 6th grade?..."

Nick shook his head, “that’s doubtful little one, I’d say maybe 3rd grade if I’m being generous and I won’t have my boy fibbing. He took the boys chin in His hand what do you think baby if you’re being honest when was the lat time you weren’t the littlest in the whole room or even school”

Nick began to stroke the Boys hair “exactly sweetheart which make you about as big as a 5 year old. Not actually a big boy and that if daddy believes you are even as mature as a kindergartener. You’ll have to prove that to me baby boy”

• 3 months later...

Tyler's stomach turned as Nick asked him that question. It made it even worst that Nick towered over him and it became so much clearer as he was staring back at himself. Not wanting to look Nick in the eyes through the mirror, he started to look to the side and point to the mirror saying,"Ther...there's the baby."

• Like 1