LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tylers new daddy(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Tyler was in his room watching tv as he was dreading meeting his new step dad. He had never met the guy and his mom eloped without any kind of warning to him. An even though it was the afternoon on a Tuesday, Tyler had no where to be. He had no job and dropped out of college before he completed his degree and was almost 30. Though even though he was pushing 30, you wouldn't be able to tell by the way he looked. Tyler was barely 4'6, skinny, and had long black hair. He could pass as a small child, boy or girl. He then started to hear the car pull up as he took a huge sigh and waited for his mom and new step dad to walk in.

Nick got out of his car and opened the door for his new wife. He was excited, dispute the fact that they were more then 20 years apart in age his wife Monica was veryvatractive and had money. She worked a lot. He would be taking classes part tine and taking care of the house and possibly Monicas little boy. She often talked about Tyler, though she loved him he was a concourse of worry for is mother. nick planned to take that worry from her. They walked into his new house.

Nick had never met tylor but he knew that he was small he wondered if this would be weird mostly because at 22 he was 8 years younger then his new step son

Monica called Ty can you come down here please sweetheart”

Tyler screamed a little into his pillow as he slowly got out of his bed and said,"I'm coming! Hold your horses." He slowly walked down the stairs as he saw his mom and said,"Hey mom." Then paused at the tall man next to her. "Wait this is who you married? What are you like 19?"

Nick shook his head. And pulled the hot into a tight hug ”Monica why don't you go start dinner we will have a little daddy sin chat” 

Monica nodded and left while Nick pulled the little boy to a large chair in the living room ”we heed to talk little boy”

Tyler couldn't get any words out as he was trying to stay strong, he wasn't going to give in. Another minute passed and his ass felt like it was on fire, he couldn't hold out anymore. "Stop stop...fine fine..i'll be good. Please just stop.."

Nick stroked the boys hair ’I can't do that buddy, we”re family now, I'm the head of this family. You and your mom are my responsibility. I'm very traditional. From here on out it's Daddy knows best. I make the rules and you follow them”

Nick looked at the boy “it’s already done little boy when I married your mommy she took my name, I took control of the bank accounts and the house is in my name now. I’m the head of the family and tomorrow I will adopt you and become your legal guardian”

Nick shook his head ”lityle boys lime you don't  really know what  they need that's why they have daddies, I'm your daddy do I know what you need and look at you the fact that you're older than me doesn't change that fact that you are a little boy”

At this point Tyler was spitting out rubbish and couldn't really find the words. Taking a few breaths, he decided to play along until he could tell his mom or call the cops. "Fine, whatever. I guess i'm in no position to talk back. Can I have my shorts back?"