LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breastfeeding RP?

Daddydrew

Hello,

Looking for those who are into breast feeding/lactation roleplays. Open to any gender, can play both. Also if you want to play a male or trans character that breast feeds that is more than fine! Would prefer to be the one in diapers and breastfed but we can discuss.

• 3 weeks later...

I would do it with you, but you should know a few things first.  I am very keen about some aspects of ABDL and very negative about others, as follows

1. No daddies.  The baby can be male or female, but the dominant one must be genetic female

2. No willing victims, and in this particular case you would be forced to breastfeed, it would embarrass you, you would not want it at all. even secretly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey if your still open I'll do it and I'm pretty flexible about how we set this up. you can even be a willing victim if you want.

but in return I'd want to run a 2nd plot where I your the older one and I'm the little one.   so that would be two different rp's in different threads going on at the same time.  you good with that?

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2020 at 10:51 AM, robertson said:

I would do it with you, but you should know a few things first.  I am very keen about some aspects of ABDL and very negative about others, as follows

1. No daddies.  The baby can be male or female, but the dominant one must be genetic female

2. No willing victims, and in this particular case you would be forced to breastfeed, it would embarrass you, you would not want it at all. even secretly.

I’m very interested in this~.