LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lacey's Big Brother?

Ishigreensa

PBP : 3 Times: 3

Dad sighed.

"Well, we'll see what we can do this week.  Just hold on for another week, okay?" he told his son.

"So, what is it like where you are from?" mom suddenly asked Lacey to try to include her and maybe even teach their son something about the world without it being from a boring textbook.

Lacey looked over at mom and blinked.  She wasn't sure what she meant.

"Do you go to school where you were from?"

Lacey nodded.

"Tell us about it...."

Lacey looked down.  She wasn't sure there was much to tell.  American schools were far more interesting because they were bigger and you moved around after every class period.

"They boring," she said simply.  "American School more interest and more moving."

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How do you like American school so far, compared to your old school. I know that your first day wasn't the best, but it should be better tomorrow." He said, or at least he hoped it would be, he didn't want to have another repeat of today going throughout all this week, that was for sure, that would get pretty tiring, pretty quickly and just would cause way more problems than it was worth for them in the end and he didn't need his sister being bullied everyday, that would just be a really bad thing.

PBP : 4 Times: 3

"It hard," Lacey said simply.  "Classes run every time is tired, people mean, and I don't know building still."

She looked down and then up at the parents hoping they were not mad at her for not memorizing her classrooms yet.

"I sorry kid bu... bu... um mean me and you need help me."

"I'll help you don't worry, I'm gonna be making sure that your able to memorize the classes by the end of the week, okay? It's only Monday after all, so it's not a big deal right now." He said as he finished eating and then got up to put his plate in the sink and sat back down at the table to wait for everyone else to finish eating and then would go and watch TV in his room for a while until he was needed again. He then would also try and come up with various ways to help Lacey be taught how to go standing like he did, he kept these to himself though and did his best to not show on his face to anyone what he was thinking about.

PBP : 5 Times: 3

Lacey nodded when he promised to help her.

She ate quietly after that, and the parents started talking about getting Jake changed out of math class, how mom's day went, and how dad's day went, which wasn't really that special to the kids.

When Lacey was done eating, she looked up at the parents and at Jake wondering if she could get up or not, but not wanting to interrupt the parents talking.

"Mom, Dad? Can we be excused? Me and Lacey have finished eating." He informed them and when he got the permission, he got up and nodded for Lacey to get up as well and waited for her to put her plate in the sink and then motioned for her to follow him upstairs and to his room, or he would let her go do her own thing for a little bit, if she wanted to. He figured it would be a while before she needed to go pee again, but wasn't so sure about if she would even try what he was trying to teach her again since she had pretty much made a lake of her own pee on the floor the last time. Regardless though, he was gonna help her learn this, no matter how long it took.

PBP : 6 Times: 3

Lacey walked up with him until she came to her own room, and then she turned around and went into her own room.  Even though he had helped her clean up, she found her panties felt kind of cold and wet.

She took them off and noticed she had peed in them.

She sighed.

She put them next to her bed for a moment, and got some clean ones out and put them on.  Then she redressed and picked up her wet panties and took them to the bathroom to wash them out.

She figured her parents would figure out her panties got wet, so she was probably going to have to find a way to tell them she almost peed her pants because she knew what her brother and her were doing, it was kind of bad.  Still, if it helped him be at her side all day at school, she did want to pee standing for him.

Jake already had a contingency for this and would just tell his parents that she had been wearing panties that had been peed in when she had an accident at school because the girls didn't let her go properly, he had kept the panties that had been drenched in water in one of the pockets of his backpack and would go and give them to Lacey and explain to her his contingency and how to get around their parents suspecting about what they might be doing in the house at the moment.

PBP : 7 Times: 3

Lacey shook her head no and showed him her own wet panties that she just rinsed out that still smelled of pee.  She smiled shyly.

"It real pee," she told him.  "It make real that you say it, and you don't lie it, the girls make me pee pee school my panties."

She looked down.

"Why I let you teach me so I no go in there again.  You go boys, me go boys, then no girls come and say no go bassroom."

She looked up at him through the top of her head.

Her eyes sparkled.

"You tell mom.  No tell dad.  No show dad panties.  Bad brother see girl panties, but you help.  So you see.  But no need dad see panties.  Mom see peed panties, okay."

She looked down.

"When show it, mom?  Now?  another time?"

"All right I won't show dad and I won't lie about what happened with your accident okay?" He told her as he added "I'll show mom later on, she doesn't need to know right now." He said as he let her continue on and then sat down on the bed and just told her "I mean for now, we're just getting you used to going this way, once your body gets used to going like that, then we can start working on your form. Also as far as when you need to poop, just sit down like your normally do, it would be way too much of a mess if you did it that way, it would also just be really gross." He said.

PBP : 8 Times: 3

Lacey wasn't sure she completely understood him, but she knew he was trying to take care of her.

She handed him her wet panties.

"You say you take it to protect me.  Maybe try to hide first, but then find you think mommy needs know it."

She looked up at him.

(I really want her to poop her panties, at least a couple of times on purpose from holding it too long because of being confused, so please don't stop that with explanations until she's done it at least twice at home?)

Jake nodded and would do just that. He would then tell her "Do you wanna try again, or do you wanna just go pee normally for a while?" He asked her and waited on her decision, because he figured that it had to have been a while since his sister had gone to the bathroom and especially since she had just finished eating, he was sure that she might need to go a little, but he wasn't sure. He decided to wait until either she really needed to go, or for her to let him know if she wanted to go pee normally or try and go pee the way that he was trying to each her how to do.

PBP : 9 Times: 3

Lacey shook her head no.  She didn't have to pee right then.  She looked in his eyes.

"I keep try for you, but I want something floor by toilet so it don't make big mess.  Maybe dad come in, and he see mess floor, he guess.  But he just see pee panties, you tell him you saw me start wet, and you scared I no make it, so we get together?"

She looked up at him.

"But me no go now.  No pee come out now."

• 2 weeks later...

"Okay, we can try again later, okay?" He told her as he sat on the bed and just turned on the tv and put something on for him to watch, since he didn't much feel like playing video games at the moment. He then just sat back on his bed and watched for a while, since he knew that he had already gotten his homework done and didn't know what else he could do at the moment, besides watch tv of course that was. He also had to think of a better way to be able to get lacy to pee into the toilet standing without having to worry about getting the floor all messy and then her becoming upset, because of it.

Lacey went to her room and eventually fell asleep for the night.

She was still having a hard time adjusting to this family.

Sometime in the middle of the night, after he had long been in bed, Lacey was found at his side, pushing against him to wake up as she danced from foot to foot.

"Wake up, brossah.  Wake up.  Please."

She was nearly begging him.

(How many posts between pee's is that?)

Jake woke up and looked at his sister and got up when he thought he saw her dancing from foot to foot "You okay, Lacey?" He asked her as he then realized what was wrong and had her go with him into his bathroom, luckily tho, his bathroom floor was stain-proof, so even if the pee that was gonna come out of Lacey was gonna be on the floor, it wouldn't stain the floor and it wouldn't show that she had peed a lake on the floor either. He then started to get her pants down quickly so that she wouldn't have to worry about trying to get her pants down before getting into position and then being able to finally release her flood into the toilet as best she could.

(I don't know.  I don't have those papers anymore because it was a while since you came on... but I'll try to get back to it as soon as I can.  I'm kind of tired today, so I probably won't be able to get it up until later... maybe over the weekend.)

Lacey was a little bit surprised to find him undoing her pants and pulling them down for her, but then it was a little difficult to get used to things.  At least she didn't have to get scared about doing it because had already pulled them down for her.

She walked up to the toilet, and looked at him for direction, her hand still trying to keep the pee coming out because she wasn't sure she was where he wanted her.

(That's fine, I was just asking)

"Get into the same position you were in last time, try and get your legs and crotch as far over the edge of the toilet as you possibly can and the bend your knees a bit and then release your pee stream and just focus on keeping your stream to the water below, okay?" He asked her as he waited for her to begin peeing and would look at her as he would wait for the inevitable sound.

Lacey had a hard time doing everything he said.  The toilet made her in an awkward position anyway as she tried to get her legs around it so she be as far over it as he wanted.  Then he told her to bend her knees, and she did, but then he told her to try to make sure to aim her water into the water below....

She was nervous so tried to pee as slowly as possible, but in that position, her crotch nearly facing right, but with as slow as she was going so as not to get everything wet in front of her, it trickled down around the cracks of her girlhood and her butt and then slide down backwards off her butt and still went on the floor.  At the same time, some of it started to trickle from her butt crack down the backs of her legs and down where it got more on the floor than in the toilet.

She was so nervous, couldn't really get it to stream out, though a few powerful squirts did some out and when they did, they did as she feared, and they didn't aim properly into the water, but peed right up on the back of the toilet and all over the rim of the toilet.  In truth, by the time she was finished, about 40 percent of her urine was either behind her in a puddle at her feet.  10 percent was all over the toilet and only about half got into the right place in the toilet.

She sniffled as she realized she couldn't pee right standing up.

She backed away from the toilet carefully and then looked up at her brother.

"I sorry.  I don't stand up pee so good."

"Your fine, come on, let's get you cleaned up, okay?" He told her as he did his best to wipe and clean her up, once he had her clean as best he could, he then cleaned up the lake that was on the floor and told her "as long as we continue to teach you, I think that you will be able to pee standing like I'm trying to teach you. I'm not saying your gonna be able to make it all the time, but, we're gonna keep working on it until we can get it right and you can first get used to peeing standing like that okay?" He told her as he gave her a comforting hug and just tried to let her know that it was okay that she wasn't able to do it right away until she would be able to get used to doing it in some way.

Lacey nodded with her head down.

"It makes big messes, to pee standing," she said.  "You sure you okay to help this all time?  I scared what happen school if I pee there," she blushed.

When he got her wiped off, she put her pants back on, (assuming he moved them out of the way for her).

"I'm sure, otherwise I wouldn't be bothering with doing this for you." He told her as he finished cleaning up the evidence and then looked at her.

"If you wanna go back to sleep you can, I'm sure you won't be able to pee for a while anyways, plus, i'm sure that you wanna go back to sleep right now, okay?" He asked her as he continued to look at her and waited for her answer.

Lacey shivered a little bit.

"Can... can I sleep with you?  I'm scared."

She looked up at him with her watery shiny brown eyes.

"I won't wet a bed, I promise."

"Sure, you can sleep with me, I'm sure you won't wet the bed, even if you did, I won't care." He said as he let her get into the bed first and then got into the bed himself and pulled the covers over them and just fell asleep in his bed with Lacey sleeping, right next to him.

In the morning, he got up and used the bathroom, before going back to sleep for a little while his sister continued to sleep and then got up after a while of sleeping again and stretched before just getting out of bed and sitting on his bed for a bit, trying to wake himself up.

As he sat up, waking up for the second or third time, Lacey started to sit up, too and stretched with a big yawn.

"What are we going to do at school?" she asked him.  "Even if you went in the bathroom with me to help me, I can't pull off my panties like I do here.  What I wet pants trying to go to the bathroom the way you want me to?"

She looked up at him with wide shiny eyes.