LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lacey's Big Brother?

Ishigreensa

Lacey, an eleven year old six grader was taken from her home of six months the day before and put with this family that seemed to promise to adopt her if all went well.  In this family, she had an older brother, her senior by two years.

Lacey was black, and what was more, she came from an area on the boarder so that she spoke Spanish much better than she spoke English, but all her moving between foster families over the past five years had finally landed her up North in Wyoming.

By now, her English was better, but still, she tended to sound a little juvenile to other kids her age when she spoke in English.  Here in Wyoming, there seemed to be far fewer Mexican children to talk to, so no one really spoke Spanish or any other language here.

That day, the social worker explained a lot of things to the parents, but the brother would not have been exposed to half of what was said or believed about her.  

Before bed that night, the only thing that he would know for sure, was that she sometimes peed the bed and that she had a habit of sucking her thumb no matter where she was.  

That morning, his parents sat him down, and they his father told him that she had been through a lot in the last five years, and so she was not normal.  His father didn't go into detail about how she wasn't normal.  What he did make sure his son understood, was that the older brother was expected to look after his sister when the parents were not around.

Then they were sent to catch the bus to the local middle school.

Lacey had not really listened in on what the dad told the son, so she had no idea what the brother thought about her.  She was nervous as she was going to a new school again, and she really didn't even know her brother that well.  She had her thumb in her mouth as she sat next to him on the bus.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the school bus traveled along, Jake, who was now sitting next to his new little sister, who was sucking her thumb. He couldn't help but look at her and wonder just what this girl had been through in her life. She seemed to have something wrong with her head that was for sure, while he didn't care about her conditions or anything like that, he was still confused on what exactly his parents expected him to do with his new little sister and how did they expect him to care for her? He was a very independent boy in his own right, he definitely liked to help people, even his friends, without a reward. He also wondered about how he should treat her himself, should he just keep her close to him as much as he could and make sure that she was never alone? Maybe that was the best thing he could do for now, after all, if she got into something more dangerous and he wasn't around to keep her away from it, she could get really badly hurt and he definitely didn't want that. After a bit of thinking, he decided he would go with his first thought about how he should treat his little sister, luckily for him with this first idea, he had a note from his parents to give to the principal when he got there concerning Lacey and the principal would already be expecting them when they got there.

They did manage to reach the school an hour later and Jake immediately stood up and took Lacey by the hand and led her out of the school bus and into the school and immediately to the office where the principal was waiting for them and when he sat down with Lacey, he handed the principal the note he had gotten from his parents and waited for the principal to read it over before he would hear what the principal had to say regarding the note and Lacey herself.

"This is our new foster daughter, Lacey.  She has come from a rough home and life and has a few interpersonal problems.  I would appreciate it if you could let my son check in on her at recess or lunch time.  I know it's kind of a burden and not a normal situation, but the girl needs to know that she is safe and have something constant around her when she has time to think.  I am also hoping this will help with my son bonding with his new sister."

"sincerely ..."

The principal looked up at Jake and smiled.

"It seems your dad wants you to spend lunch and recess with your new sister today."

The principal didn't seem upset at this at all.

"Tell you what," she said writing out a note for him.  "You take her around the school today dropping her off at her classes and such, and this note will excuse you for being up to five minutes late to each of your classes so you can take care of her and make sure she gets to her own classes."

The teacher gave him the note.

"Don't abuse it, but then, I wouldn't have given you a note like this if I thought you were that kind of student.  If a teacher marks you tardy anyway, just sit down calmly.  All tardies have to go through me, anyway at the end of the year, so if I see a day full of tardies just once, then I will remember, you have a new sister and what happened here, okay?"

She smiled at him.

Lacey just sat there, nervously still sucking her thumb.

"Thank you very much, sir. Come on Lacey." He said as he stood up and took the note in his other hand and put it into his cargo pants pocket so that he wouldn't lose it and then he wouldn't have an excuse for the teachers when he went to his classes and he would have a whole bunch of late notes on his record, which he didn't want. He then took Lacey by the hand, while she was sucking on her thumb and got a printout of her schedule and walked her to the first class for her, which was English, which was down the hall, luckily for him, he still had about 10 minutes or so, before his class actually started and he would be able to tell Lacey something before he left as well as to tell her to wait for him between her classes, so that he could take her to her classes throughout the day.

"Lacey, can you do something for your big brother? When your classes are done with, can you wait outside your classrooms for me, so that I can take you to each of your classes because the principal said that I'm allowed to take you between your classes, since you are new to the school and everything okay? If you need something like the bathroom between classes, let me know and I'll take you okay?" He told her.

Lacey looked up at her big brother.  She was sort of weirded out that he would take her to the bathroom if she needed it, but she didn't want to upset him, so she just nodded.  Anyway, if he took her around, it was unlikely anyone in her peer group would pick on her since a big kid was showing her around.

She put her thumb in her mouth and walked next to Jake.

Some of the other sixth graders pointed her out and started to snicker at her having her thumb in her mouth.

When she got to the English class, she sighed and looked into the room.

She understood English, for the most part, but she still had some trouble speaking it correctly.  Spanish was her home language.

He then left her and went to his own classes and hoped that Lacey would be okay

He then went and sat down with his friends and started to talk with them and then told them about Lacey and the situation he was in. They were surprised as was normal for a situation like this that even he didn't know how to handle too well and just hoped that he would be able to figure it out himself as he continued to talk to them.

He was pretty much one year away from graduation, so he knew he would have to go to a new school after next year. He did wonder how Lacey would fair, if he wasn't nearby to help her if she needed it.

Lacey kept to herself until class started, and then the teacher called her up so she could see how well Lacey could read.

Lacey didn't sound like a natural eleven year old, so some of the kids started to whisper about how she talks like a baby, puts her thumb in her mouth, and other stuff.

Without Lacey knowing it, somehow, her seat found a puddle in it before she went back to sit down, and as she had not expected anything like it, she sat down right in the puddle, and before long, started to feel her butt getting wet.

She looked down at her legs, and noticed that the water had seeped to the point that it was all over her thighs and it sort of looked like she peed even to her.  She didn't remember peeing though, so she just closed her legs as tight as she could so as not to let anyone see between them, and she hoped no one thought she peed while she sat there.

At the end of the first class, she waited for everyone to leave, shaking, scared of someone seeing and thinking she peed.

The teacher came over to her, and she should have already been out in front of her class, so Jake was going to be there any minute, and might think she either went off without him, or she misunderstood and stayed in the room, or he might think she peed herself since her pants were wet.

The teacher bend down to her.

"Honey, everyone else went to go to their next class.  If you don't get up soon...," then the teacher saw and really thought Lacey had peed.

"Oh, honey, do you need to see the nurse?"

Lacey just looked down too scared to say anything.

Just then, Jake came around the corner and he saw the teacher talking to Lacy and wondered what happened, he went over to the teacher to talk to them and then saw the wet pants on Lacy and he instantly figured out what was going on and he explained to the teacher what was going on and then told Lacy "Hey, how about we go and have you checked out at the nurse, okay? I know that you're not sick and you didn't mean to do it, but it looks like you maybe peed your pants in class. Did something happen that made you go pee?" He asked her, wondering why she had gone from dry pants to wet pants in the span of one class.

Lacey didn't know how she got her pants wet, and she was scared to try to tell her big brother she didn't wet when it looked like she did, and it looked like both the teacher and he thought she did.  She just hung her head and reached her hand up for his.

"Are you going to stay wis me at the nurse office and don't let any one touch me assept you?"

She looked up at him.

She didn't really want her brother to help her change, but if it was between him and some stranger, than at least she knew she was going to go home and have to stay with him, so she had to get used to him anyway, but she didn't have to get used to a stranger, did she?

"Of course I will Lacey, I wouldn't let anyone hurt you ever. You're my little sister, I'm here to make sure that you're taken care of okay?" He told her as he led her to the nurses office and then told the nurse about what happened and then, the nurse would let him take her into one of the changing rooms as well as providing the young girl with a pair of spare panties that were in the lost and found somehow, probably put in there by a student for a prank and then left the two of them alone together.

Jake then told her "why don't you go ahead and take off your pants and I'll wipe you down and then give you a pair of panties to put on and some pants as well." He said as he waited for her to remove her pants as he turned around and gave her a little bit of privacy between them.

Lacey went with her big brother to see the nurse.

She was glad he told the nurse that he wanted to help her, and not let anyone else who was a stranger do it, but she was also a little embarrassed because he was a boy.  She was really appreciative when he told her to take off her own pants and even turned to give her some privacy.

She pulled down her panties and pants in one, and slipped them off.  Then she turned her back to him so that he would just see her butt.

"Do you have to see my pee pee place to wipe me?" she asked nervously.  She really didn't want him to look there, but she also didn't want the nurse wiping her.  Given the choice, she would rather he wiped her than the nurse.

"No, I don't have to see it, but if you want me to wipe it down instead of you doing it yourself, I'm gonna have to do it, which is something that I wouldn't wanna do because it would embarrass you even more, but it has to be done if you want me to do it." He told her as he turned around to see her butt facing him and her looking over her shoulder at him and he waited for her response to this.

"I don't want the nurse do it." she told him.  "I don't want anyone wipe it.  But if I need it, then it can only you."

She looked down at the floor and started to turn so he could see.

"We have to be brother and sister, so you never hurt me.  I don't know the stranger and if they have to do anything to answer if they hurt me."

She looked up at him.

"So, you do it.  Just don't do it hard, okay?"

He nodded and took a wet wipe from nearby and started to wipe her down gently, making sure to avoid looking at her secret place and just tried his best to feel it out as he wiped her down in her secret place and once he was done, he handed her a pair of panties and pants and turned around so that she could dress herself in some clean clothes unless she said otherwise and wanted him to do it.

Lacey looked up at him when he handed her her panties and pants.  She had not realized he was not looking when he wiped her because she closed her eyes and tried not to think about who was touching her.

She blinked a couple of times and then pushed the panties back into his hands.

"You... you my brotha, and you already take care me, so you... you do it."

She looked down.

"I don't want to think about what I did."

By now, even though she had not done it, because of how everything had played out, she was convinced now, that she must have peed and not realized it.

He nodded and just started to help her change her clothes into clean ones and then said "there you are, nice and clean and in clean clothes, how about we head off to your next class, it's not too far from the nurses office." He said as he led her off to her next class which was science and then headed off to his elective class, which was art and actually on the same floor as her class and went inside and got himself ready for the class, this was one of his favorite classes, besides English of course.

Lacey nodded and went to Science with him.  They overheard some boys laughing about having put some of one boy's water in a girl's seat before they came in, and they bragged that she probably had everyone thinking she peed herself like the baby she sounded like.

Lacey frowned when she heard the boys talking and she looked up at her brother.

She didn't understand it all, but she understood enough to know that they were talking about the prank that they played on her.

"Alright now, you stay right here, big brother will take care of those mean bullies for you." He said as he went over to the boys and looked at them, before saying

"Hey there you. That's my sister your talking about there. You had better go and apologize to her right now for what you did. That wasn't very nice." He told them as he looked at them with a stern look and waited for them to go and apologize to her. If they didn't he would go and make sure that they got in trouble with the teacher that was for sure.

"Your sister is a baby," one of the boys said.

"Yeah, she talks like she belongs in kindergarten or maybe baby school," the other boy said.

"So, what are you going to do, try to fight us both?"

They tried to cut him off from getting to the teacher and so they could start fighting him.

Some of the classmates started to come to the two boys' aid to help them thinking the big kid must be the bully and in the wrong.

"Oh, so just because she talks like a child that's younger than she really is, you think that it's okay for you to pull a prank on her that could make her think that she had an accident in her pants and make her upset? What if that had been your sister or brother and the whole class had laughed at her, would you laugh along with them and not defend your own sister and try to help her or help your brother out of this mess? Because, if you think that it's okay to bully another girl or boy just because of how they speak, then I wonder if your even man enough to take me on and fight, when you won't even protect your own family." He retorted as he looked at them, ready to defend himself, if they tried to throw a punch at him.

"Bid words from a bully," the boys said.  "You're the one that's attacking younger students, and students smaller than you.  Pranks are funny, and I'm sure you and your classmates did pranks in our grade, and are probably still doing them."

"Yeah!" said the second boy.

"Besides, my sister isn't a baby like your sister is" the first boy said.

Just then a teacher came up on them.

"That kid is bullying us," some of the younger students said about Jake.

"Actually it's the other way around. My sister was in her English class with these two boys and they seem to have pranked her by pouring some water on her chair and when she sat down in it, her pants got wet and probably made her think she had peed herself. While I can't 100% prove that it was these two that had pranked my sister, I have more than a funny feeling that it was them that did it. If you wanna send me to the principal's office, then you can and I'll give him the same story I am telling you now. I wasn't planning on fighting these boys, all I am asking them to do, is just apologize for how they made her feel, that's all. If they wanna pick fights with kids that are bigger than them and have the whole class back them up, that's their problem. But I will not stand for bullying of my little sister." He told the teacher truthfully and just waited for the inevitable response, but he was willing to take it to defend his sister.

The teacher recognizing Jake as the excellent student he was, decided to believe him 60%, so rather than pushing the issue, she looked up at the clock.

"You should get to your class, young man.  I'll talk to these kids."

She then turned to the two boys.

"You best tell me everything if you don't want to explain it to the principal with also the word of a very good student to help fill in the details."

The boys looked down.

By the end of the ten minutes, they came and apologized to the girl and told her that they wouldn't do that again to her.

At the end of the class, one of the boys hinted that the prank idea had come from a girl in her class, so she was now not so certain she wanted to use the girls' room at least not until she got to know everyone a bit better.

The end of the class, was also waiting outside the room for her brother.

Jake nodded and went along to his Art class and gave the teacher the note that he had gotten from the principal and took it back when handed and went to go sit at his seat and then just got himself ready for the art class, ready to draw and just relax for a little bit until he would have to go and make sure that Lacy was okay. When class was over, he went to go and get Lacy from her class and saw her waiting outside like he had asked her to do so

"Hey there Lacy, have a good class, anyone give you anymore trouble?" He asked her as he took her hand and led her outside for recess and asked her "Do you wanna play a game with me? If so, what kind of game do you wanna play with me?" He asked her as he went to sit down on a bench with his friends and waved to them, before turning his attention back to his little sister.

Lacey shrugged.

"I don't wanna play out there," she pointed at the recess ground.  "I don't know anyone, and those that I met so far were mean."

She looked up at her brother.

"Can we just sit here, or you can go play and I'll be okay here."

She sighed and looked up at him.