LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lacey's Big Brother?

Ishigreensa

"Yeah, I will watch and make sure that I can help correct you if something goes wrong, now remember what I said, okay?" He asked her as he went downstairs also and wondered what they were gonna be eating for dinner tonight as well. He wondered if his parents were home at the moment and if not, when they would be back.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBP: 6

Actually mom was home and was working on something for dinner when they came in.

Lacey smiled up at her mom.

"Hungry, mommy."

She smiled and then looked to Jake.

"Did you take care of your sister today like your dad asked?"

"Yeah I did actually, though she was almost bullied throughout the whole day, but I made sure that those kids didn't pick on her anymore. No I didn't pick a fight with them, if that's what your gonna ask me mom, anyways, how was your day so far? Is dad gonna be home later like he always is?" He asked her as he went to go and sit down at the table and waited for her to respond with either a good or bad answer, which he hoped she wouldn't get too mad at him.

PBP: 6

"Why did they bully your sister?" mom wanted to know.  "No, he should be home sooner today.  He said he was going to try to come home early so he could check on our new daughter."

Lacey just watched and listened to Jake and mom talk.

"Well apparently because of the way that she was speaking and how she was making herself appear to the other students in her class and they decided to play a prank on her, by making her think that she had gone pee in her pants when she hadn't." He told his mother as he continued to talk to her and wondered if when dad heard about this, he would go off the handle like he normally did and would take it too far and make it even harder for Lacey to have a good experience at school than normal.

PBP: 7

"That's too bad," his mother said to him.  "But you said you got them to stop?  Are you sure they won't pick on her tomorrow?"

She wasn't sure about telling dad about the bullying in the same way it was explained to her because she knew dad would fly off the handle at this.  She wanted to protect her angel as much as dad did, but she also didn't want the kids to think she was a baby and would come to her every time she was called a silly name.

Lacey looked to the ground, a little bit scared to say anything.  She wasn't sure if the teasing and stuff was her fault or not.

She sort of wanted to pee now, but she didn't want to tell her brother in front of their mom because she would then probably ask why she told her brother something unnecessary like that.

"Yeah I got them to stop and I'm sure that they won't pick on her tomorrow, if they do, then I'll give them another reminder of why they shouldn't be doing that to her." He told his mother as he felt like Lacey wanted to tell him something and the thing was that he had a feeling that he knew what she wanted to tell him and he made a good excuse for her to come with him "Lacey, how about we go and wash our hands for dinner, that way we can be nice and clean for dinner, okay?" He asked her as he got up to go to the upstairs bathroom so that their mother wouldn't know what they were gonna be doing in there.

PBP: 8

Lacey started to wiggle a little bit like she had to pee kind of bad as they talked.

"Well, if you think they won't bother her anymore, I'll just tell your dad that you sorted like he asked you to do.  If they bother again, then he might want to get involved though."

She smiled as they went to the bathroom to wash their hands, or so she thought.

When they got in the bathroom, Lacey undid her button and pulled her pants down only as much as he did, but like that, her pants would definitely get peed in, and none of the pee would get to the toilet.

"Like this?" she asked nervously.

She was wiggling and her legs were starting to try to stiffen as close together as possible to pee the pee in.

"I think you might wanna pull your pants and panties all the way down so that they don't get wet because they might get wet, so I'm taking the precaution just in case, okay?" He told her as he waited for her to do as instructed and asked her "how badly do you think you need to go?" He asked her as he waited for her, luckily he had locked the door so that no one could interrupt them while they were doing this.

PBP: 9

"Oh, okay," Lacey pulled her pants all the way down to her ankles.  "Now what?"

It was getting close, but she still had a minute or two before it would start to come out....

She looked at her brother, her face fully red because he saw her privates and he was trying to teach her to pee like a boy.

Try and get as close as you can to the toilet, if you can, do your best to stand over it to the point of where your pee-place is directly over the bowl itself, we will start like this for now until your body can get used to going like this, okay?" He told her as he tried his best not to look at her pee-place while she was doing this, but he knew it was gonna be unavoidable a little bit.

PBP: 10

"I can't.  I have to take off my pants and panties completely to do that, she said."

She reached down and pulled her pants off and then pulled her panties off.

She got red when she thought he saw her panties not that they were wet or anything.  It was just because he saw her panties and her privates, too.

She then put her panties on the back of the toilet to keep them out of the way and threw her jeans across to near the door so they didn't accidentally get wet.  Then she tried to stand like he said again.

"Am I ready to try to go?" she asked shaking a little bit from the awkward position.

"Yeah you are, go ahead and do your thing." He said as he tried to focus on watching her stream rather than her privates, he was actually just as embarrassed as she was at the moment but didn't say anything and just let Lacey go pee and would wait for her to be done.

PBP: 0

As soon as she started to relax, it just came pouring out as though a waterfall had nothing to direct it, and it would not let up no matter how she tried, so she pee a good amount right into the water in the toilet form being over it, she also peed on the rim, on the sides of the toilet, and she sprayed her legs getting them good and wet, too and all over the floor around the toilet.

She tried to stop it, but it kept pouring until she just had a little bit let.

She finally stopped it.

"I still have a little bit left, but the damage is done.  I peed all over, brother."

She looked down and let the rest come out, which really was very unimpressive compared to what happened at first.

"I'm going to need a lot of practice to control it, huh?  I can't pee like this at school.  My pants will get wet and the floor and everywhere, and people will think I'm stupid."

"Yeah you are, next time you could just try and get as close to the middle of the toilet as you can and maybe bend your knees a little bit so that they are at an angle, almost like if you were riding a horse, does that make sense to you?" He asked her as he looked at her and told her "Okay, now get yourself cleaned off quickly so we can get done and have dinner, I'm sure mom is wondering what is taking us so long by now." He said as he looked at her

Lacey shook her head not knowing how to clean herself up after this so quickly.  Her legs were all wet, and her feet and her privates were normal after a pee, and the floor was just laked.

"How am I going to clean up so fast?" she asked him.  "I need help.  The floor has a lake and my legs and body are going to take a lot more time than I usually do because the pee went all over me."

He nodded and went over to help her clean up the lake of pee that was on the floor and once he finished helping her get clean and cleaning the floor, he left the bathroom with her, luckily the pee wouldn't be noticed by anyone because of the fact that there was no smell this time around anyways. But he figured that pee didn't smell anyways, so he just acted like he hadn't thought about that particular fact.

It took Lacey some time to be comfortable with her body getting the pee off of her.  She didn't like it all over her legs, her butt and her feet.  Luckily, her brother helped her clean up the floor while she cleaned up her body, but still, there was no way she wanted to pee like that at school until she could make it more manageable and not get the pee all over the place like that.

She left the bathroom eventually with her brother feeling a little nervous about him wanting to teach her to pee like this.

"Do you really think I can learn to do this?" she asked him.  "It looks hopeless from what happened in there a few minutes ago."

"You'll be fine, you just need some more practice, I'll bet next time around, you'll do better than the first time, I wasn't expecting you to be able to pee like me the first time around, but don't worry, you will be able to learn this, because I won't let you fail, I'll help you as much as I can, okay?" He told her.

PBP: 0 Times: 3

Lacey frowned and nodded.  She hoped that it would not be as hopeless as this last episode looked, as far as learning what he wanted her to do.

They came into the kitchen in time to see the food ready to eat.

Dad came in at just that moment.

Lacey sat a little nervous afraid that dad would go upstairs and guess that she peed all over the floor even though they cleaned it up.

Jake on the other hand wasn't as worried as Lacey, he knew that there was no way that he would guess that anyone had even peed on the floor, even if he did, he was sure that he might just deny it out right and just act like he didn't see anything anyways.

Jake greeted his dad "hey dad, how're you? How was your day?" He asked him in his normal way of asking his parents how they were doing and how their day had gone so far. Once his dad sat down, he waited for the inevitable question about what he had asked his son to do at school today, he would still answer the same way he had answered to his mom.

PBP: 1 Times: 3

Dad smiled at him and then asked about if he protected his sister.  When he answered that he had, and that he straightened out Lacey's class bullies, dad nodded.

"Alright.  Make sure you tell me if the same kids are still being mean to her tomorrow, alright?"

He looked at Lacey.

"He took me to the bathroom.  The girls can take long long time and they were being mean, so he let me go with him." she said not wanting to tell that she really peed her pants.

Dad smiled.  "Did he let you close the door so you can have privacy?"

"He let me go safely," she answered avoiding the privacy issue so as not to lie about it.

"Good," he told her and then nodded at his son.  "Watch her all week," dad said.  "And if you do, I might give you something for babysitting."

"Yeah, I remember what you told me yesterday. Oh hey, before I forget the principal gave me a pass on being five minutes late to class since I was showing Lacey around and making sure she knew where her classes were, but I didn't need it, because I was still on time for my classes. But once again, our math teacher Mr. Erickson, just stuck us with book work again, I swear, I feel like all he does is just babysit us like we're 3rd graders or something, it's really weird." He told both of his parents as they ate.

PBP : 2 Times: 3

"I swear, I told you I'd try to get you moved to a different class if he didn't start upping his game.  If you fail math this year, it will be his fault for not teaching."

Dad looked at mom and mom nodded knowing he wanted mom to call the principal the next day to set up an appointment to get Jake moved to someone that would actually teach him in his weakest subject.

"Yeah, it's the fact that he doesn't teach that gets me, if he was actually teaching us, then it would be my fault not his." He told his dad and mom as he continued to eat and looked over at Lacey and wondered why she wasn't talking with the rest of the family at the moment. He wished that he could bring up something for all of them to talk about, but he couldn't think of anything right now.