LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lacey's Big Brother?

Ishigreensa

"Then I'll tell you what I'm going to do about it," Robert said.  "Let me walk to class with you, and I'll put a fear in those sixth graders so they leave her alone.  I won't say she peed, I'll just threaten if they say anything mean to her, the way she smells, the way she talks, or the way she behaves, I will kick their fing wonking asses.  That okay with you?  Because no one messes with my friends or people my friends care about."

He didn't care if Jake went along with it anyway, he was going to do it.

Jason shook his head.

"I think you stirred Robert up by telling us what happened to your sister," Jason told him.

(Robert's character is sort of based on how my brother used to act in JHS)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Ah okay)

"Yeah, same here, but I couldn't leave you guys out of it, I would rather we don't keep secrets between each other, keeps the friendship together, you know what I mean?" He asked Jason as he walked with Robert and Lacy to his sister's next class and just told her "my friend Robert's gonna go inside with you and make sure that you get in class, okay? I'll be back to bring you to your last class and then we can go home after school and you can have a bath okay?" He told Lacy as he waved good-bye to her and went back outside of the building since he had PE after lunch with Jason and then his final class of the day was history. "Come on Jason, we'd better get to PE, before the coach gets mad at us for being late." He told his friend as they started the walk towards the PE building.

Robert went into the class, and what was more, he spotted the boy that Jake told him that had put the water in her chair the first time, and he grabbed him by the arm as he made his announcement.

"Everyone get a good look at his little girl," he told them.  "Anyone, and I mean anyone, saying even one word that makes her eye brown raise that they know is not a kind word, that person, boy or girl, will have a sore ass if you are a girl and a sore everywhere else if you are a boy.  Got me?"

Then he let go of the boy who first put the water in the chair.

"Why you picking on me?"

"Because of the water trick this morning."

"I had to....  You don't know what Angie is like...."

"Point out this Angie...."

"I... I can't."

Robert looked around the room.

"I mean it, girls.  I'll make your butts sore if you pick on her, and I'll kick your brother's or cousins' butts all over the place, no matter what grade they are in."

Then he left the room.

Needless to say, people were a bit intimidated to talk to Lacey at all after that, and so she was left alone except when the teacher made them work with her.

At the end of that class, she stood outside the room waiting for her brother to take her to PE.

Jake was there like he said he was and walked her over to the PE building and decided to leave the subject of what happened before she had gotten changed for the second time today, alone and would definitely let her go and take a bath while he was doing his homework. He hoped that she wasn't too scared of him because of what he had been doing to keep people from bullying her all the time and allow her to be able to just have a good experience at school, though so far, that wasn't going too well for her at the moment.

Lacey was not having a good experience at school, but as far as she was concerned, that was not her brother's fault or her brother's friends.  It was her own for looking and seeming like a baby and the fault of the bullies.

In gym class, she was able to play some because no one dared to tell her not to since they were kind of scared of Robert following through with what he said.

Word quickly spread through the sixth grade that Lacey was Jake's sister, and that Jake's wild friend was protecting her as if she was actually his sister, too.

Lacey had a little fun in this class, and all too soon, it was time for Jake to pick her up from PE and to take her home.

Lacey smiled when her brother came to get her.

"Jake?  Thank you for help me today," she said.

She hugged him.

"Your welcome, I'm glad that I could be there to help you. You're my little sister after all and I have to look out for you, after all that's what big brother's do. Come on now, let's get on the bus and go home so that way, you can get a bath and be clean and have some clean clothes to change into that aren't the school's okay?" He told her as he walked with her on the bus and then sat in the back with her and waited for the bus to get to their stop.

Lacey nodded and climbed onto the bus and walked back with him where he wanted to sit, and then she leaned against him on the way home, being somewhat tired from the long trying day.

Her eyes had started to close when they got to her stop, and her breathing told him that she was almost asleep.

As soon as they got to their stop, he noticed that Lacey was almost asleep and nudged her lightly and whispered "Lacey, I think we're at the stop, can you wake up and walk off the bus and and after that once the bus leaves if you want me to carry you home, I'll do so, okay?" He told her as he waited for her response and just got up in the meantime and waited for her to follow him off the bus.

Lacey didn't want him to carry her because one, she was a little heavy and big for him, two, she was too big to let her classmates see her carried by anyone, and three, she had to use the bathroom, and if they didn't get home soon enough, she didn't want him holding her and preventing her holding herself so she didn't pee.

She didn't have to pee so bad she had to hold herself yet, but she was still nervous that it could happen.

She got up though and walked off of the bus, then turned to her brother.

"Can you just hold my shoulder?" she asked.  "Let me lean on you for a little bit?  I have to pee, and I don't want anyone to think you have to carry me."

She looked into his eyes with her own shiny ones.

"Sure, I don't mind." He said as he did just as she had asked and then continued to walk with her all the way home and then got inside the house and let go of her shoulder so that she could make it to the bathroom without wetting herself like she had done at school and wish he could have prevented and instead went up to his room to put his stuff away and then settle in to relax for a little bit, before he would start on the homework he needed to do for the day before tomorrow. He had a day that he had wished that he hadn't had. but regardless though, he still loved his little sister and would look out for her, no matter what happened to her or what she did to him or anyone else.

Lacey went to the bathroom and pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet, and then something her brother said came back to her.  Could he really teach her some trick to not need to sit completely on the toilet?  Probably the trick boys did, to pee standing up?  But boys had something to help with that.  What was he going to do about her not having that thing that would help her stand like that?

She started to pee.

She sat on the toilet for about a minute or so and then wiped and stood and pulled up her pants.

She walked down the hall to find her brother.

"Jake?" she called from his bedroom door.  "Can you show me today?" she asked him.  "You know, that thing you said before, about maybe not needing to sit to pee?"

"Yeah I can show you, but we have to do it when you have to go potty and you can't tell mom and dad, because they might not be so keen on the idea and I might get in trouble for it. I know I suggested it, but I did that because I wanted to help you and give you another way to use the toilet if you didn't wanna be sitting on a toilet all the time or just can't find a place that would let you sit and pee." He explained to her as he looked at her.

Lacey frowned when he said he might get in trouble for showing her.

"I won't tell on you," she said.  "But it won't hurt, right?"

She reached out towards him and wanted a hug.

As she stood there looking at him, she looked over at his homework.

"Can you help me with my Science reading and my Social Studies reading?" she asked.  "Reading is hard for me."

Jake got up and hugged his sister back and nodded when she asked for his help with her homework "sure, I'll help you with your homework, just go ahead and bring in the work you need help with and I'll help you the best I can okay?" He told her as he continued to hug her until she wanted to stop hugging him and then he also waited for it to be time to try and teach her the best way he could how she could go pee standing and not have to sit on toilet seats all the time, especially if they might be messy and not too clean to sit on in the first place.

Lacey brought her homework in and she sat on Jake's bed and tried to do it with him.  His father had at one time the day before told him not to let her sit on his bed, but he never exactly explained why at the time.

Of course, the thing his dad would have worried about, it had already been taken care of just a few minutes before, so she was safe on his bed for a little while.

There were some big words in the Science book, that even with a glossary, a second language learner had trouble with, so he had to explains some words and terms to the best of his ability to her, sometimes, even looking a word or two up for his own reference.

Eventually, though, she got her Science and Social Studies homework done, and then she noticed he had math.

"I help you to do math?" she asked.  But he was in eighth grade and she was in sixth.  She was good at math, but there were some things she had just not learned yet.

"It's okay Lacey, I can do it, besides there are some things in here that you haven't even been taught yet in math class that are in here for me to do as homework." He explained as he started on his math homework and almost immediately ran into a problem that he could barely figure out the formula to solve properly, but after a while of struggling and flipping back and forth through his math book to find the best example of how to do this problem correctly, he managed to solve it and moved on, after about two hours of working on his homework and almost throwing his book and homework across the room because of how frustrated he was getting with his homework and wondering why his teacher barely bothered to explain anything to the class and basically just assigned them book work to do whenever they were in class, he might as well be teaching himself to do math at his grade level, because that was pretty much what this teacher was making them do, which was dumb in his opinion.

Lacey shrugged and sat back and started to watch her brother do his homework some.  She didn't particularly have anything she had to do, and she liked being around him, especially after he protected her all day instead of helping other kids make fun of her, even after she really did pee her pants.

She eventually fell asleep on his bed while he went on doing his homework.

Once he had finished with all his homework, he looked over and and just silently watched his sister sleeping and decided not to disturb her and pulled out his phone and started texting between his friends and thanked them for helping him out of an otherwise complicated jam that he would have never been able to fix himself, though he hoped that this didn't turn into anything bad with the staff or the principal, or even his parents for that matter.

Lacey PBP: 2

Lacey rested quietly and felt quite safe in her brother's room sleeping on his bed while he worked quietly next to her.

Jake wondered if his sister should maybe be woken up to use the bathroom, but then again, he didn't wanna disturb her either and after a bit of thinking, he decided to wake her up and lightly nudged her on her shoulder and waited for her to wake up, once she did, he asked her "Lacey, do you think that you need to use the bathroom? If you don't then I'll let you go back to your nap okay? If you do need to go, then we can both go and you can try to go pee standing instead of sitting down like you normally would when you use the bathroom." He told her.

PBP: 3

Lacey looked up at him and shook her head as she felt her pants with her hand absently.  She didn't need to pee right now.

However, when he mentioned he had to go, she got up anyway.

"Maybe I should watch you and see what you do if there is a trick to it besides just you having something you can move and aim with," she asked him.

She yawned and stretched her arms.

Jake nodded and got off the bed and went to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it once Lacey was inside so that he wasn't literally caught with his pants down by his parents or anyone that happened to come in and lifted the toilet seat all the way up and unzipped his own pants and pulled out the secret thing that Lacey knew he used to go pee. He then looked at Lacey blushing since this is the first time he would be exposing himself like this to any girl, especially his own sister and just decided to focus on the task at hand and let his body relax completely before a stream of pee came out of him and arched upwards for a moment before going back down and hitting dead center in the water which turned the normal yellowish color whenever pee was added to it.

PBP: 4

After he locked the door, she watched with fascination as he unzipped his pants and then let that thing out of his pants.  She was surprised when it first up a bit before coming back down.  It didn't look like he aimed at all.  Maybe she was wrong about boys aiming their pee.

(it would be good if she misunderstood this point, to make her think she can actually learn to do this... otherwise it will be hard to convince her that she could do this at all).

Lacey watched him pee out until it went to dribbles and it softened and started to just drip down into the toilet.

She then looked up at his face.

"I didn't know you peed like that," she said surprised.  "I mean, I knew you stood, but I thought it was different."

She walked away from the toilet and let him wipe or whatever boys did after peeing, and she started to check her face in the mirror not wanting to see him naked more than necessary to learn how to pee the way he wanted her to learn.

He finished up and shook himself clean before putting it away and zipping up quickly before turning to her and saying "okay, would you like to try doing it like I did it?" He told her as he waited for her to come up to the toilet and pee if she needed to.

PBP: 5

Yeah, I'll try that when I have to go," she told him.  "But I don't need to go right now.  I just went when we got home from school remember?"

She waited by the sink for him to wash his hands.

"Are you gonna watch and see if I do something wrong and teach me how to do it so it goes in the toilet?" she asked him.

When he was done with his hands, she started to head down stairs wondering about dinner.