LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lacey's Big Brother?

Ishigreensa

"Sure we can, I have some playing cards if you would like to play a card game with me?" He asked her as he just sat where he had been sitting and invited his friends to join in, which they both did and sat down before both said "Oh I am so gonna beat you this time Jake, you can't keep your winning streak forever you know." They then just waited for the game to start. Jake dealt out the cards and explained the rules of the game and how to play it before he started off the game.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey had some difficultly following what he said about the rules because of her second language problem.  She could understand simple things in English, but directions took more effort to understand, especially when it came to abstract things like card games.

She tried her best though....

As he dealt out the cards, she tried to follow along, but more than once, she tried to put the wrong card down, or she put down a point card that she should have kept instead when she had an alternative card.

Lacey scooted a bit on her bum from side to side as she seemed to try to get comfortable where they were sitting....

Jake noticed that his sister was scooting on her butt a little and wondered if she was okay, but decided to leave it alone, besides if she needed to pee, she would tell him, wouldn't she? He knew she was 11 and could technically take care of herself by this point, but he also knew what his parents had told him as well and didn't wanna catch any wrath from them if they found out that he hadn't been able to do what they had told him to do regarding his sister. Still though, he went with his gut feeling, which was to wait until she said something and then would take her to the bathroom and wait for her outside while she used it.

Lacey continued to try to follow the game the best she could, but eventually looked up at her brother.

"Excuse me...," she whispered to him getting really shy because of his friends being right there where they could hear her ask.  "Um... where is the toilet?  I kind of...."

She trailed of scared that she sounded like a little kid trying to get permission when in fact, she just wanted her brother to take her so she knew where the toilets were because with the language complications, she didn't do well with directions.

Jake just nodded to her request and stood up for a second "We'll be right back guys, don't let anyone take my playing cards or try to cheat while we're gone." He told them simply as he got up and motioned for his sister to follow him to the bathroom and then once they got there, he stood next to the door where the girls bathroom was and waited for her to go inside and do what she needed to do and then come back out when she was finished. What he didn't know was, his little sister wouldn't wanna use the girls bathroom, but it would be hard for him to take her into the boys bathroom if there were boys in there, plus he would probably get in trouble for taking her in there and catch even more hell from his parents if they ever found out that he had done that.

Lacey went into the bathroom, and looked around it for a minute.  She was a little bit nervous after what happened earlier, but she decided to go towards a stall, when a girl came out of the stall.

"What are you doing here, pee pants?" the girl asked.

"I didn't...."

"Yes you did.  I don't care what your brother says the boys did, I know a pee spot from spilled water, and you definitely peed your pants."

Lacey looked down.  What could she say.  The girl talked really fast, and she knew what she was saying, but she didn't know the words to defend herself.

"If you don't leave the bathroom right now, I'm going to make sure your parents figure out you peed your pants."

"But I didn't...."

She tried to get around the girl, but the girl just stood there, forced the stall door open, and watched her, making her too nervous to pull her pants down.  After what seemed more than enough time and she should have been out, she sighed and left the stall without peeing.

She went to the sink and washed her hands, and then looked up at her brother not sure if she should say anything about that bully in the toilets.  She saw he almost fought younger kids, and would probably have done it, too.  So... if she didn't want to get him in trouble, she probably just better stay quiet about it.

She waited for him to take her back, but unfortunately, because she took so long in the bathroom, recess was over.

"What happened, was someone being mean to you in there?" He asked her suspiciously, he wasn't about to try and start a fight again, especially with the girls, since they tended to be a little bit more troublesome than it was worth, plus, they tended to be able to get away with a lot more things, even with his standing with the school, it didn't seem to matter, he had seen it so many times that whenever a girl had bullied him and then he tried to get them in trouble, he had always seen them getting out of trouble or getting less of a punishment then say any other student that had done that to them. "Recess is over, come on, I need to get my playing cards anyways." He said as he walked with her back outside and retrieved his cards from his friends and just walked Lacy to her next class, before leaving her and going to his class.

Lacey looked up at him in surprise when he guessed that someone had been mean to her, but she didn't confirm or deny it.  She just looked down after her initial surprise.  

She followed him to the playground to get his cards not asking to go to the bathroom after that.

Pretty soon, she found herself in Music class.

She sat at the back of the class and tried to stay as quiet and small as she could so as not to draw any more attention from the bullies.

The class went without any trouble....

Then she went to the front of the door like before and waited for her brother.

Jake came to get her when class was over and took her to the next class, which was the last one before lunch. On the way though, he decided to ask her a hypothetical question regarding her use of the bathroom during recess and lunch "Lacy, if you had a choice to be able to get away from bullies and be able to use the bathroom without anyone telling you different, would you hypothetically wanna use the boys bathroom instead of the girls bathroom?" He asked her simply, he hoped she would understand what he was asking her and be able to answer properly.

Lacey looked up at him.

"I don't wanna go in the boys by myself.  I'd want you to stand there and watch so I don't feel scared.  Even if the door was closed and I couldn't see you, I'd be too scared to pee in the boy's room, but if I knew you were watching and protecting me, and could see you, then I think I could pee in a boys' room."

She looked down.

"I'm going to pee my pants today anyway, if I don't go to a boy's room.  One girl already said I'm not allowed to go in the girls' room, and she chased me out before I could go."

She had tears in her eyes.

"I'm not wet yet, but I do still want to go from earlier...."

"Okay, that's good to know, but I wouldn't leave you alone in the boys bathroom anyways." He told her as he asked her another hypothetical question "If you had the choice between having a chance at being able to not have to sit on a dirty toilet seat and still be able to go pee without making much of a mess, would you wanna try and learn something like that?" He then waited for her answer and told her "If you want me to take you into the boys bathroom instead of letting you go into the girls bathroom, all you have to do is tell me and I'll take you in there with me okay?" He told her as he looked down at her and then got her to the next class and let her go inside before leaving to go to his next class, which was the one he hated the most out of all the subjects he had to take, Math.

Lacey shrugged about the "dirty toilets" because she didn't think they were that dirty.  However, she would definitely appreciate not having to pee her pants, so she would be willing to do anything her brother asked her to keep from peeing her pants.

Because of that, when he asked if she would be willing to learn to pee without sitting, more because she wanted him to take her to the bathroom and not be forced to wet her pants, she nodded.

She let him take her to class though because she knew that they had used up their passing time talking about it... though she wasn't so sure she was going to get through class this time without peeing herself.

By the middle of class, she was right.  she started to slowly pee in her pants, little by little until at the end of the period, she was soaking wet.

She waited in her seat this time for her brother to come in and get her because she was too ashamed and embarrassed to get up even though she didn't think it her fault since she had not had a chance to go before because of the mean kids and her brother having to set it up with her, that she'd be okay going with him first....  

Jake went to her class and again found her in wet pants, but this time she was soaked and made Jake be convinced that she had peed herself because of what the girls had done to his sister. He decided to take her to the nurses office again and got her up from her seat, but didn't pick her up and led her to the nurses office and took Lacy into a changing room and then started to get her cleaned up and into clean clothes.

Lacey looked up at him and sniffled when he saw her sitting in her pee.

"I ... I peed," she whispered up at him, her lip trembling as though ready to start crying.

She reached up to her brother and let him help her out of her seat, and with a very red shiny face and watery eyes, she looked at the ground as he took her to the nurse, and everyone in the hall saw her as she passed, and she felt even more upset the more people that saw so that when they got into the private stall, she was now sobbing.

He let her cry while bringing her into a close comforting hug and just let her cry until she felt better and then he simply started to change her once she had calmed down enough to be able to not be as upset about her accident and knew that she wouldn't need to use the bathroom until after school was done and then he could take her home and she would be able to take a proper bath and change into a pair of her own clothes instead of using whatever the school had on hand for kids that wet themselves to use when they needed it.

After he changed her, she was a lot calmer though she still wasn't that happy.

"I smell like I peed, still," she told him.

She reached out for his hand for him to take her to lunch.

"Well, your gonna have to wait until you can take a bath, I did the best I could cleaning you up with some wipes, but like I said, a bath will be able to take care of that." He said as he looked at her and led her outside for lunch and told her to wait at one of the tables while he went to get lunch and quickly did so, before returning to the table before any bullies could take advantage of his absence, he then sat down and put her lunch in front of her and then started eating his own food.

"Okay," she whispered feeling embarrassed about the way she smelled.

She ate her lunch and looked around at the other people.  She was glad no one bothered her when she was with her brother.

She felt a little insecure though when his friends came around again to talk or play with him during the lunch recess.

As he talked with his friends and just let Lacy sit there quietly, unless she decided to say otherwise and then leaned in close to one of his friends and told her to keep it in a whisper to the other two and explained why Lacy seemed to be quieter than normal right now and then told her that if any of them laughed, he wouldn't tell them another secret for as long as they were friends.

(can you do me a favor and play the two friends, I was gonna have lunch last for at least 2 or 3 more posts before I moved onto the next class for Jake and taking Lacy to her next class.)

Jason and Robert nodded when he told them what happened to his poor sister.

"You should have broke that cheeky kid's nose," Jason said softly.

"Yeah, then they wouldn't have been so keen to keep picking on your sister," Robert agreed.  "Want us to go find the boys those girls hang out with and threaten for you?"

Robert was not afraid of getting in trouble at school.  He was well known for getting kicked out of school for fighting, at least three times a year since the fifth grade, he had been in fights and gotten suspended for it, and he didn't care.

Lacey just kept quiet and didn't say anything.

"No, I don't need anymore trouble, especially for you Robert. Remember what the principal told you the last time about doing that, if you leave, then who will be here to bail Jessica out of trouble when your gone?" He asked him calmly as he looked at his friend Jason and agreed with him "I agree, I should've done that, but I didn't and that helps my case better, besides those 6th graders sometimes get too out of control and someone needs to give them a dose of reality and a taste of their own medicine in my opinion." He said as he looked to his sister and asked her "Lacy, do you wanna draw a little bit until lunch is over?" He asked her as he looked at her and then brought out one of his spare notebooks that he wasn't using for any of his classes and handed her a pencil.

He then turned back to his friends and looked at them, before looking at their friend who was a little bit older than him and in the 8th grade Jasmine and asked her opinion "Jasmine, what do you think I should have done about those bullies that played the prank on my sister?" He asked her as he waited for her answer, though he didn't think she was paying much attention, because she was wrapped up in another one of her hobbies at the moment.

Lacey nodded and took the piece of paper to draw on.

Robert sighed and nodded.

"You're right, I guess.  I just hate it when those little snots pick on people that they think they are tougher than, and then get no return for it."

He then smirked about something.

Jason saw him smirk and thought Robert had a devilish idea, but since he didn't share, he didn't ask.

(I don't really want to over-extend my role as story maker here, you please play the older eighth grade girl?)

(She's an NPC anyways, so it's okay)

Jake saw the smirk too and knew it well, he then asked Robert non-chalantly "So, got any special plans for those kids?" He said, not giving away that he had seen Robert's devilish smirk and decided to keep the rest of his thoughts to himself and just let this play out and see what happens, though he hoped whatever he had planned it wouldn't affect Lacy in any way, that would be really bad if it happened.

Robert shrugged.

"Nothing that you or Lacey should know about," Robert said.  "But I promise, it isn't exactly like fighting or hurting them, so I don't think it'll cause that much trouble for me, either."

He smiled.

"So, what are you going to do about how she smells?  You can change her clothes, but her classmates are still going to be mean about her smell since she smells like she peed. and no doubt, someone who saw it happen is going to tell everyone else about it."

He looked over at the girl who was ignoring the boys for now, lost in drawing.

"It's not like I'm gonna be able to get her out of school early, so it looks like I'm gonna have to wait until we get home and then she can go and take a bath. It can't be helped because I'm pretty sure that kids aren't allowed to take showers at school anymore since they pretty much banned that nowadays because of the whole controversy behind that and how gym teachers used to take advantage of the students that did that sort of thing." He told them as he sighed wishing there was another way around this, but it didn't seem like it and he wasn't about to bend the rules, just for his sister's sake.