LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carmen and Denise

Ishigreensa

When he first came in to get them, and woke them up, they were both terrified momentarily forgetting where they were.  So scared was she, that Denise started to wet her pants again right there in front of him.

Next thing, they knew, she was taking them to the bathroom.

"I didn't mean it," both the children were crying at him as he took them to the bathroom, all the while, they thought he was going to put them in a very hot shower or a freezing cold one.

Then, he started to undress Carmen and he was so gentle about it, and he seemed to say the right things that as she calmed down, Denise got calm.

He got them undressed, so that now they were nearly calm, and then he asked if they slept good.

The girls looked down at their feet unsure of what to say.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's okay, it's okay, I'm not mad at you two, accidents happen, so I'm not mad or going to be mad, okay?" He told them as he had already started the bath water before he had gotten them undressed and then once they were undressed, he got them both into the bath and tried to let them know he wasn't mad at them by splashing them a bit with water before he would then start to wash them and once they were clean, he would get them out of the bath and wrap them up in warm fluffy towel before bringing them back to the bedroom and starting to dress them in some clean clothes, having left the pjs where they were for now, he would go and get them in a bit to wash them, for now though, he had to make sure that the girls were fed and happy as well as content before he would let them go and play for a while with their toys that they had chosen if they wanted to.

Carmen and Denise were very obedient when he was washing them, almost as if scared to make a mistake and turn wrong, but when he didn't swat them for not turning the right way, it became even easier for him because once again, he proved to them that they could make little mistakes, and their only consequence would be a little playing around and some water splashed their way to encourage them to play in the bath.

When he got them dry and in their room, Carmen smiled shyly at him.  She could very well dress herself, but she went right up to him, and stood there right in front of him waiting for him to dress her as if she was a little kid.

Denise copied what her sister did because she took most of her social cues from her big sister, especially since getting away from her abusive parents and being unsure of any thing she thought she knew.

When he finally had them fed and sent them off to play, they ran to their toys in the living room, and started playing.

Gordon went up to the bathroom and got the clothes that both girls had wet and simply brought them down before putting them into the wash and letting the clothes get washed before going over and seeing what the girls were playing and then sitting down with them and asked "would you two mind if I played with you for a bit?" He asked them, as he watched them play, he got a text on his cell phone, but he ignored it, in favor of playing with his two little girls, who were happy and content with him.

The girls each handed him a doll.

And then they started telling him the rules.

"This doll is the mommy," Denise told him.  "I'm using this doll."

"My doll is the older kid," Carmen told him.  "And you have the babies."

"Yeah.  This is how mommy is always," Denise told him.

Then they started to play, but the more they played, the more he got to understand what life was like for them before.

"You babies didn't even go through one night without wet sheets?"

Denise said.

"Me too, mom," Carmen said.

"Then you will be in trouble."

But they skipped what trouble meant, and mom locked the door and left the three alone in the room.

"I need a baby back," Denise told him.  "Mommy doesn't came back for a while."

He nodded and started to play with the girls.

He wondered if this was a way for them to show him what had been happening to them during their time with their previous family.

He just played along and let them decide what to do, this was their game after all, he was only participating in it.

Mostly, the children played nice.

Then mom doll came back.

"Why didn't you clean yoru room?"

"You didn't say...."

"I shouldn't have to tell you.  Are you a dog?  pick up this room."

And the mom doll disappeared again.