LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carmen and Denise

Ishigreensa

The police were everywhere, looking here and there around the house.

Carmen blushed as the officers pulled apart the bedroom that she and her foster sister shared for the last nine months, finding the wet mattress from her peeing in her sleep, and there being puddle stains in the carpet around the room from the countless times that both Carmen and Denise had waited in their room for the parents to get them and give them permission to use the bathroom, and one or the other not making it.

The last nine months were hell for Carmen, but this was more like ten years for Denise.

Denise didn't understand that what her parents did was wrong.  If it was so wrong, why were they just now doing something about it, and why did Carmen come to stay with them if what they did was so bad?

Both of the girls were extremely nervous when the social worker showed up.

Lucky for the social worker, there was someone on the waiting list wanting to adopt, and with all the shelters for children already nearly full, it was a lucky break in deed both for the social worker and for the man she had in mind to tentatively foster the kids out to.

Denise didn't say a word as the social worker took her and Carmen to the car and drove them to her office at 10:30 on one Monday morning.  The reason the police had come in the first place, was to check on the home environment because the school called the social office since both girls had missed way too much school during this year, and the school was worried about neglect seeing that both kids seemed to smell like pee quite often at school.

<Your character> got a call on his cell phone, his home phone, and his work phone all within minutes of the other with the social worker trying to find him.  A lot of paperwork needed to be done and because they had nowhere to go, the social worker hoped to get them at least placed temporarily in his care until things could be checked out.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the phones continued to ring and the social worker continued to call back eventually she would get an answer from the person she had most recently interviewed that had applied to be a foster parent for any kids that needed a home, whether that be a permanent or temporary basis.The man had seemed nice upon initial interview and talking with him on the phone, his true nature had been confirmed, he did really and truly care for any child's safety no matter their age and no matter what had caused them to be in their previous home. As she told him about all the details regarding the paperwork that he would need to come in and fill out, they would also discuss the girls situation in which they were coming from so that he would have a better idea of what the girls had been through.

The two girls, Carmen and Denise, had been living with a foster family for the last 10 or so years and they had been in a terrible situation, the girls seemed to both have been taught and raised to basically just wait until their parents would come and get them and give them permission before they could go and use a toilet, this would cause them to have accidents on a constant basis, during the day and night too no less. This would cause the foster parents to get angry enough with them, that they would punish them, whenever the two girls were out with their parents, the same thing would happen, except that if they tried to ask for permission, they would get yelled at and forced to hold it until they could get home and pee in a toilet, all this without having an accident mind you. It was sickening to the social worker that such people like these existed and they had seemed so kind and caring during the many interviews and visits they had with the girls before they had gotten adopted into their care.  Once the man had arranged a time to come and fill out the paperwork, the social worker had hung up and started preparing the paperwork for his arrival.

Once the man had arrived, he just went directly to the social worker and had talked with her a few minutes, exchanging funny comments between each other every now and then with each other, which would have made it seem like the two were friends and had known each other from their past, which was not true at all. Regardless though, he had continued to fill out the paperwork and once he was done, he waited for the social worker to look it over and maybe find a mistake if he had made one, which he hadn't, but he didn't know or really understood this type of government paperwork, so it was understandable, if he had missed something on the forms that he had been filling out. Fortunately though for him, he had managed to get everything filled out correctly and he stood up with the social worker to go and meet the two girls for the first time. He was told their names and ages, Denise and Carmen who were 10 and 13 respectively. Denise seemed to have a tendency to suck on her thumb and both girls seemed to have accidents during both the day and the nighttime, which in a normal circumstance would be cause for concern, but in this extreme situation and due to the way they had been raised, it was even worse than normal and when they had missed enough school, to warrant a suspicion of neglect, the police had been called in.

He was left alone with the girls and he went and grabbed a chair to come and sit nearby them, he then looked at both girls and waved to them, before saying "Hello there you two, it's very nice to meet you for the first time. I'm gonna be your new foster parent, you two girls, seemed to have a hard life with your previous family, but this time around, things will be better. Can I ask you two what your names are? My name is Gordon." He told them as he waited for their responses, he wanted to gauge how bad they were based on what the social worker had told him for himself, after all, he didn't wanna start caring for them and then find out that the girls were worse off than the social worker had told him previously.

Both girls looked down nervously and Carmen, the elder of the two, actually put her thumb in her mouth and started to breathe a bit heavily as though she were building herself up for something that was coming....

The thirteen year old was pumping her leg up and down  as she breathed in heavily and sucked at her thumb.

Denise just looked down.  Having grown up with her parents treating her like that all her life, she thought it was normal to be hit and whatever, so she wasn't displaying any fears like the elder girl was.  Rather, she just smiled shyly and looked at the floor, her finger hanging on her front teeth with drool running down her finger.

After a moment or two, ten year old Denise finally simply said. "Denise."

Carmen didn't say anything until she saw that he was not moving like he was mad that Denise made a sound, then still shaking so her words stuttered like she was a vibrating engine, she finally told him her name.  "C.c.c.c.ar.ar.ar.me.me.men."

Tears were in Carmen's eyes and her hands went immediately up to block her face.

Gordon watched the older of the two girls as she became very nervous and started to suck her thumb. He then noticed that she stuttered when she was saying her name and he kept himself calm as he saw her starting to cry and immediately felt bad for her as she put her hands up to her face. He went over and just sat next to her giving her a small comfort hug and telling her "it's okay sweetheart, it's okay to cry. I understand how you feel, but I promise, I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you or your sister okay?" He continued to stay next to her as she continued to cry, making sure to keep as light of a hug on her as possible, so that if she wanted to break away, she could do so. He felt so bad for the two of them in that moment. He decided he would keep a soft voice for the time being.

"That's a very nice name you have there Denise, it's nice to meet you, can you told me how old you are?" He asked her, even though he already knew her age, he just wanted to let her get used to talking with him if she felt like it. He wasn't gonna force her to do something she didn't want to do. He just hoped that Carmen would be okay, he decided that maybe the two should go and get something to eat if they haven't done so already.

When he asked Denise how old she was, a normal child would have told him normally, but Denise looked down and tears started to come out of her eyes.  She thought she had been found out, and now, he was going to be mad.

"I'm sorry," she said moving off the chair showing she had peed her pants.  "I didn't mean it.  Honest.  I'm sorry."

Carmen stood up and pulled Denise behind her and waited for him to hit her.

"It's not Denise's fault," Carmen said though her voice was shaky and stuttering like when she told him her name.  "Please.  Hit ME!"

She pushed Denise back behind her and tried to keep herself between the younger girl and the stranger afraid of what was going to come for her interference, but more scare of what was coming to Denise for peeing her pants.

"Why would I wanna hit you sweetheart? Accidents happen sweetheart, there's no need for you to be upset. I won't hurt either of you for having an accident. Accidents aren't anyone's fault and I won't be upset ever for any accidents you two might have okay?" He told her calmly as he let the older girl stand between her younger sister even though he wasn't gonna hit her, he would never even think of harming a child for any reason, that includes accidents. People who hurt children because they have accidents were bad people in his opinion and didn't deserve to have children at all.

"There's no need to be afraid Denise, I won't hurt you, in fact I'll take you to a bathroom and change you into some clean clothes okay?" He told her sweetly and calmly as he noticed the backpack sitting next to the chair where she had peed herself in and assumed that it had at least one pair of clothes inside, but he could be wrong. He then offered his hand out to her slowly and waited for her to accept his offer. While he waited, he couldn't help thinking of what kind of bad things that both girls had gone through in order to get to this point where they were afraid and upset whenever they had an accident and would be afraid of getting hit.

Carmen tried to keep herself between the man and her little sister.

"Why you take her to the bathroom?" she asked her.  "You make her drink down soapy water?"

She didn't believe anything he said just yet.

Denise, on the other hand, looked around her big sister, her eyes wide, and she pushed lightly at Carmen.

"Don't make him mad, Carmen.  I don't think he's tricking us...."

"You didn't think your mommy and daddy were doing anything bad either," Carmen reminded her.  "Honey, you don't understand the world yet.  You let big sis protect you, k?"!

Denise nodded and scooted back behind her big sister so she could protect her.

"Now, that's just mean Carmen, why would you even think that I would do something like that to Denise? I couldn't imagine ever seeing someone being forced to do that, that's just a mean and cruel thing to do to children. I wanna take her to the bathroom, because I wanna see if I can clean up your sister enough to be comfortable and help her change into some clean clothes so that she doesn't have to wear her icky wet ones." He explained calmly and kept the same soft caring voice he had been using to talk to them.

"Can I come and watch and make sure?" Carmen asked.  "Her own mother used to do that to her when she pooped her pants sometimes, so yeah, if her own mother can do that to her, and of course they did it to me all the time because I was always wet at night... then why should I trust you to be better than her own mother?"

She looked up at him, her stance more curious now, though, than off standish.  Her question was more of interest than belligerence.  

"She and I only have each other now, and I don't want her to get hurt any more than she has to.  That's why if you want to hit one of us, then here I am."

"Sure, you can come and see, I wanna make sure that you both understand that I'm not here to harm you in any way. I'm here to make sure that you two are taken care of and have someone that you can trust and love and be able to know that won't hurt you no matter what happens or what you do that I, as your guardian will always love and care for the both of you no matter what happens." He said as he took Denise's backpack and motioned for both girls to follow him to the nearby family bathroom and once both girls were inside of it, he got down to where he thought Denise's level would be and asked her "Denise honey, can you come and take off your panties and pants please? I'm gonna be wiping you down now, okay?"

Carmen nodded and walked with her little sister holding her hand while the man took Denise's bag to the bathroom.  

Inside the bag, were not old clothes, but because the kids didn't have anything decent at their house at all to wear because of neglect and everything having holes, rips, and stains, the system had bought both girls two pair of pants and a shirt each and also a skirt that had straps that went up over the shoulders like overalls.

Carmen smiled and nodded at her little sister.

"They say we have to stay with him anyway, so we might as well see if he keeps his word about hitting.  I'll be right here, and I'll stop him if he tries to hit you.  I promise, I'll be in his way before he gets a third smack at you, okay?"

Denise nodded and walked over towards the new "daddy" with her head down.

"Me pee pee my pants," she said like a baby.  "Me sorry."

Carmen had taught her to talk like that a couple of days ago for whoever took them.  She told Denise that if she sounded like a baby, the new caregiver would feel guilty about hitting her, if he had any decency at all.  No one hits babies.

"Denise, it's okay, accidents happen like I said, I'm not mad or upset. Now I'm gonna change you okay? Don't be scared because I won't hurt you okay?" He told her as he slowly moved his hands towards her pants and then helped her unbutton them quickly, before pulling them down and inspecting the damage that had happened when she went pee in her pants. It looked pretty bad from his perspective and so, he just took some wet wipes that he carried on his person, so that if he needed to use them, he could use them and not worry about having anything to help keep his hands clean. He then started wiping her down softly so that she didn't feel like he was hurting her, once he thought she was wiped down enough, he pulled her panties down and handed her another wet wipe, before saying "I'd like you to do your best and wipe your secret place for me, okay?" He told her and then waited for her to do that and once she had, he took the wet wipes and threw them away, before having her step out of her clothes and then took out the provided clothes and helped her get dressed in them. All the while, he made sure to not be forceful with her and fighting through anything she might throw at him, until she was clean.

Carmen frowned at the idea that he had to take down her sister's pants to help her, and she watched him like a hawk.

Denise was too scared to fight him so he found getting to her pants snaps and zipper quite easy.  She let him pull her pants down, and as he did so, she could see all kinds of red whelps all over her legs, and even on her stomach and her lower back.  Besides that, there was one really large bruise on her back that was still a fading black and blue mark.

Denise's panties, when he took them off her, were nearly orange from pee, not the regular yellow color.

Carmen continued to eye him as he got her out of her soaked pants, and she waited for him to make a move that would hurt her sister, but it looked like he was being really gentle.

The back of Denise's panties were stained with brown.  It was hard to tell if she had not wiped properly, or if she had pooped herself sometime before, but at the moment, there was no poop in her bottom, well, aside from what was not wiped out properly.

Carmen's own panties had some poop stains in them, so she knew what it was from.  She didn't say anything about the stains until the man brought it up.

He continued to wipe her bottom clean and the rest of her legs and between her pee-pee place clean and then he looked around and found what he was looking for, some lotion in the bathroom that should be able to help the injuries that he had seen on her and lightly used his hand to rub it on the areas he had seen and then took out the new clothes one by one and dressed Denise in them and then looked at her and said "there now, all nice and clean with fresh clean clothes, doesn't that feel better now sweetheart?" He asked her kindly and then looked to Carmen "Are you okay, you seem surprised." He said, at least that's what he thought, but he could be reading the signals wrong from her.

"You... you didn't even yell at her for pooping her pants?" Carmen said more than a little surprised.  "I... thought for sure... when you saw she pooped her panties.... but you just made her more comfortable?"

She walked over and checked out her sister to make sure she was not hurt.

"He didn't hurt you?"

"No, Carmen.  He didn't hurt me.  He just did what he said."

Carmen looked down.

"Can I change my pants?" she asked him.

Her own panties were a bit more messy than Denise because she had been too scared to go into the potty to try to get them cleaned out when they got there.  She was afraid that it was okay for a little girl like Denise to have had trouble, but herself, they would have hit her for sure.

Her pants didn't even look wet though.  She had somehow, only need to poop in her panties... not pee them?  But that was another story that he would have to learn eventually how that could happen.

"I told you that I wasn't going to Carmen, but you didn't wanna believe me, which is understandable in your case, because of how you two were treated by your former parents and it's understandable that you would be skeptical of me doing what I actually say I will do." He said as he heard her question and nodded "Sure, you can get changed as well, do you want me to help you get cleaned up? Or do you wanna do it by yourself?" He asked her as he looked at her and waited for her response.

Carmen went really red in the face when he offered to help her or give her the space to do it herself.  She knew though, at least according not only to the people that wouldn't let her go properly, but according to other foster homes, that she was supposedly not good at cleaning up after herself, and she was afraid that she might still be poopy if she did it herself.

She looked down afraid to answer.  She knew what she wanted to say, but she was scared that it was stupid for a fourteen year old girl to want someone to help her.  Of course, she knew from others that it was stupid for her to even need to be changed like this.

"I...," but she trailed off and didn't answer, still.

Denise looked from Carmen to the man, and she tugged at the man's sleeve.

"Carmen need help if she ask to change her pants," she said.

Carmen frowned at Denise, but Denise just reached out a hand and rubbed her arm.

"He won't hit you.  I know he won't."

Carmen sighed.

She started to shake though.

"Thank you for telling me Denise." He told her as he looked at her

He then looked to Carmen and said "I'm gonna take it nice and slow okay, if you want me to stop at a particular part, then please lightly tap me on my shoulder or hand okay?" He explained to her.

He then started to undo her pants first, before pulling them down slowly and then doing the same with her panties and had her step out of them.

Next, he took a wet wipe and started to wipe her legs down and between her secret place and butt

He then used another wet wipe to continue to clean her butt until he was satisfied it was clean.

He then took some more lotion and rubbed it on the areas he saw that were red on her

Once she was clean and had lotion applied to her, he started to help her into some clean panties and then the skirt as well

He then declared "All clean and in clean clothes too, isn't that nice?" He asked her.

Carmen was embarrassed as when he pulled her panties down, poop actually fell out her panties to the floor.  She was a real mess.

When he was done getting her clean, he could see more clearly, she had two black and blue bruises on her back, lots of red whelps, and even something that looked like a scare from something being stabbed in the back of her thigh.  The object couldn't have been much bigger than a pencil, but it was definitely deep.

Carmen shook the whole time he cleaned her up, but just as he promised, he was gentle and even rubbed something on her that made the burning from the most recent whelps subside.  

Then she looked up at him.

"It's bad a big kid like me to do that, right?"

If he investigated any further, she was not only abused at that home with bruises and such, but she had two other scars on her back from a previous home, and even one on her chest from yet another one.

She was used to getting hit for one reason or another.  Because she was just a foster kid.  She had not realized that real parents could be so cruel, too, until she met Denise and her parents.

"Well, it might be bad to some people, but not to me, because I know that you didn't mean to go poop in your pants and if you had the chance to make it to the toilet and use it to go poop, you would, right? I will never ever be mad at you if you have an accident." He told her as he looked at her and then got up and looked at both girls and said

"Now that you both are clean and have clean clothes on, how about the three of us go and get something to eat, you two must be hungry by now?" He asked them as he waited for their response to his question hoping that they would wanna get something to eat since that was something he would need to do as well as take them clothes shopping.

Carmen nodded and agreed with what he said when he talked about her wanting to go to the toilet if she was allowed and there was one right there that she could use.  The thing was, she wasn't sure she was allowed, which led to both of them having an accident.

She smiled when he mentioned food and nodded in full agreement with that, and was glad he was changing the subject.

Denise smiled at Carmen.

"See?  I tol' you he was nice."

"Yeah," Carmen agreed.

They each took one of his hands and let him lead them out wherever he was taking them.

He led them out of the building and down to his car and let them both get in and then helped Denise with her seat belt and got in the front seat and put on his own seat belt before he started to drive them towards a restaurant that he was gonna take them to. He had a feeling as he drove, that he was going to have to take both girls to the bathroom more than once while he was out at the restaurant, even if that became true, he would still do it, because he was there to take care of them and make sure that they were okay and comfortable. After all, it might be a good idea if he did just that, just in case something happened and either of them weren't able to make it on time without having an accident.

The girls sat in the back of his car, the back seat, and they started to play a clapping game while they rode towards the restaurant he was taking them.  They giggled and joked a bit almost just like natural kids their age.  Without any thing to worry them, and the man being there to help them when they needed it, it made them feel carefree and giddy.  

Denise was almost feeling so safe, she that started to get a bit irresponsible and started to accidentally bumped his seat as she played in the back making driving a bit dangerous.

"Denise, sweetheart, I know your having fun and everything but can you please not kick the back of my chair, it could possibly cause me to have a car accident and I wouldn't wanna hurt you girls in any way." He said calmly, so as for Denise to not think that he was mad at her or anything, he just wanted to make sure that nothing bad happened while he was driving that could lead to them getting hurt in the end, which would make him very upset if that happened, because he was there to care for and give them the attention and love that they so badly needed in their lives. He also didn't wanna lose the trust he had gained from them so far, at least as far as he knew anyways, but regardless, he still would continue on trying to gain their trust enough to where they would be comfortable around him and not scared or afraid when he did something that was meant as an action to help them more than anything else.

Both Denise and Carmen stopped.

"We're sorry," they both said together after looking at one another.

"It was my fault," Carmen admitted.  "I am the older one and I was stirring her up and playing and tickling her."

They started to play a quieter game in the back.