LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carmen and Denise

Ishigreensa

"Carmen, I don't want you to think I might be controlling you too much, I just wanna make sure that I can prevent as many accidents as I can and if that means having you go potty when you don't need to and not having anything come out, then it means that you won't have to worry about having one for a while. Understand that everything I do or say, is to help you girls out in the long run, okay?" He told her as he continued driving towards the house.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denise PBP: 1

Denise smiled and settled in the back seat to go to sleep.

Carmen PBP: 7

Carmen looked over at him and then nodded.

Who was she to tell him that just trying when you were 13 years old was useless?  He was the adult.  He was looking after her, so she would just do whatever he said.  At least he didn't yell at her and tell her she couldn't go when she did have to go.

"I'm sorry, daddy," she said trying to make things at ease again.  "I know you just want to make us comfortable and happy."

"it's okay, I'm sorry for making you feel like I was making you do something that you didn't wanna do. Anyways, on a much more important subject, what do you think that you and your sister would like to have for dinner and also what would you two like to have to drink with your dinner?" He asked Carmen and started to make his own list of essential things that he was gonna need to get at the store, along with the dinner and drink stuff he knew that he was gonna need to get before they went home and he could start on cooking dinner for them.

Denise PBP: 1

sleeping

Carmen PBP: 7

Carmen had never ever been told she could pick what to eat before.  She looked at him with her eyes wide and her mouth open.  When he opened it even further by telling her to choose a drink, too, her mouth opened, closed, and opened again but no sound came out.  She just couldn't think.

Since when did anyone care about a kid's opinion about what was good for dinner?  Not one family she had stayed with in the time she had been fostered out, had she experienced this.

"It's okay Carmen, take your time and let me know when you think about what you two might want for dinner, okay?" He told her as he drove and sooner than he expected, they managed to reach the area where his house was and then they managed to get to the grocery store and he asked Carmen to "please wake your sister up and let her know that we're gonna be doing some shopping for dinner." He then shut off the car and got out of the car and stretched for a second while he waited for the girls to get out of the car and come with him.

(Oh, I was just thinking maybe anytime Carmen and Denise have soda, it will increase their need to pee, so if they drink soda and say they both have like 2 or 3 posts before it becomes a real emergency for, it would jump to like 1 or so?)

Denise PBP: 2

Denise stirred the minute the car started to change speed and slow down to stop.

She heard talking in the front, but she was still too out of it to make sense of it until Carmen got her out of the car.

Carmen PBP: 8

Carmen nodded and when he told her to get Denise out, she opened the door and helped her little sister out of the car.

"We getting dinner stuff," she said.  "We can pick if you want.  Just tell daddy if you see something you like."

Denise nodded.

(Actually, I already have a dedicated system that makes them pee quite often as it is.  How about having soda more than once in the day is a sure cause for Carmen to pee the bed even if she goes before sleeping, and it increases the chances for Denise, though Denise doesn't usually wet the bed, so it's not a sure thing on her like it is for Carmen?)

(Alright then that's fine)

He then walked with the girls inside of the store and got a cart for the three of them and lifted Denise into the basket and pushed it forward towards the frozen aisle first and looked around before he found what he was looking for, which was a frozen pizza for later on in the week and then also got a bag of frozen animal shaped chicken nuggets that Denise could eat and make quickly if she was hungry. He then also got some more toaster strudels to make for breakfast alongside his normal breakfast which was bacon, eggs and buttered toast. He then moved onto the aisle where the chips and other snacks were and told them "why don't you both pick out at least one snack for both of you to have after you have eaten lunch or dinner or between breakfast and lunch and you are hungry and can't wait until lunchtime okay?" He told them as he also added "pick out the soda that you girls wanna drink tonight during dinner and the movie, okay? Daddy's gonna get a restock on his own soda that he likes." He said and went over to find the black cherry soda and found a pack of it and brought it back to the cart and put it inside.

Denise PBP: 3 Potty: 3

Carmen PBP: 9 Potty: 2

Carmen walked in the store with daddy, but just as he was about to send her to look for snacks, Carmen looked up at him.  She wasn't sure if he would be mad since he gave her a chance earlier, but maybe he would be mad if she stayed quiet and didn't make it, too.

She shook and her lip trembled, scared he was going to get mad.

Denise saw her sister, and she knew what Carmen wanted, but she was scared to tell on her, so she willed her sister to keep quiet and just hold it.

"Carmen, are you okay? Do you need the bathroom?" He asked taking a guess as he didn't know exactly what she needed, but it seemed like she needed something, but he just didn't know what it was and had decided to just guess and hope that his guess was right at the moment. He then added on "Sweetheart, if there's something you wanna ever tell me or ask me for, don't be scared to ask me, I'm not gonna do anything mean to you, there is nothing to be afraid of when your with me okay?" He told her softly and just waited for what she was gonna ask him.

Denise PBP: 4 Potty: 3

Carmen PBP: 10 Potty: 2

Carmen shook a little bit, but she said very low, so it was hard to hear, even though she meant for him to hear....  She was just that nervous about it.

"I'm about to pee my pants," she whimpered.

Denise shook her head and shook too, as she was afraid daddy tricked her and now would hit her because she didn't say she had to pee, but she was getting ready to pee herself... if they didn't act soon.

"Oh, okay then, well come on, let's get you to the bathroom before you have an embarrassing accident." He told her as he took her by the hand and quickly walked with her to the bathroom and got inside and quickly got her pants off and let her do the rest by herself.

Denise PBP: 5 Potty: 3

Carmen PBP: 0 Potty: 3

Carmen let him take her jeans off and then she pulled off her panties and sat on the toilet and started to pee.

Just as she started to pee, Denise tugged at daddy's shirt.

"Me too?" she asked wanting to pee.

"Do you need to go as well Denise?" He asked her as he looked down at her and figured it couldn't hurt to have her use the bathroom since it had been a bit of a drive and he didn't know how long she would need between when she last peed and when she needed to pee, before she would have to actually go pee badly. Regardless though, he helped her pull off her panties and skirt so that she could go potty when her sister was done on the toilet.

Denise PBP: 6 Potty: 3

Carmen PBP: 0 Potty: 3

Carmen sat and peed and peed for a bit.

Denise looked up at him and nodded.

"I want to pee, too.  I can't hold it."

She exaggerated holding her privates, but in truth, she was not going to pee just yet... though maybe in a post or two, she would.

(So, how about to give her an accident, because when he gets home, he's gonna have the girls take a bath almost instantly, how about she only pees a little bit in the toilet and then the rest comes out while they are shopping, causing Gordon to clean her up and since he will have decided to take at least one change of clothes for both girls from their new clothes, he will give Denise a new pair of panties.)

"You can't? Okay, well as soon as your sister is done, you can go too, okay?" He told her as he waited for Carmen to be done, so that Denise could go potty and then be able to be comfortable during their shopping trip, he would definitely send them for a bath as soon as they got home, so that way they were clean before dinner and were able to have some nice clean clothes on before they watched their movie together and then got themselves ready for bed.

(I think since Carmen is already on the toilet, she is going to pee all the way in the toilet.  She is more known for wetting the bed anyway, not her pants so much.  But because she's nervous, she can take too long and cause Denise to start wetting before she can get on the toilet in time).

Carmen looked sadly at Denise hoping that her younger sister was exaggerating because she couldn't get off the toilet at the moment.  She had to pee, too, and she had asked to go.

Denise PBP: 7 potty: 3

Carmen PBP :0 potty: 3

(what I meant earlier was, we give Denise an accident by only having her pee a little bit in the potty because she's too excited to get snacks and then during the rest of their shopping trip, she still has to go and can't hold it, which cases her to flood whatever is left from her bladder into her panties and have an accident, which will trigger Gordon cleaning her up and giving her a clean pair of panties. Carmen will probably be wetting the bed anyways, so we should let her pee all the way.)

Gordon would just let Carmen pee all the way and hope that Denise could hold on until her sister was done and not have an accident in her panties, luckily though he did have a change of clothes for either of them if they did have an accident while they were away from the house so that way, they wouldn't have to stay in wet clothes and have to wait until they got home to change into clean ones.

(I think I'd like Denise to pee her pants in the car on the way home, actually, if we can pull off few enough posts, but either way, walking around and shopping or peeing in the car, we can get her to go just enough to not feel like going for a while and then have it get to where she wets again later.)

Carmen finished on the toilet and then stood up while still wiping so she could let Denise try to make it thinking she'll throw the toilet paper with her pee between her sister's legs into the toilet.  She didn't want Denise to wet her pants.

Denise PBP: 8 potty: 3

(Alright, either way will work for me)

Gordon then waited for Denise to go potty so that way she wouldn't have to worry about going later on when they were shopping and on their way home. He also used this time to check over his list of items that he had put as part of his shopping list and make sure that he had gotten everything he thought he would need to get for the week, excluding what the girls wanted for dinner of course, but he just decided that he had everything and waited.

Denise sat on the toilet for less than a minute, and while a stream of pee hit the water and made it seem like she did have to pee, that stream was weak and ended quite quickly.

Carmen then walked her sister over to wash their hands and then they looked up at daddy to take them shopping.

Denise PBP: 4 potty: 3

Gordon decided not to question why Denise had gone pee so fast, but he had a feeling that he would find out later, but for now decided to ignore that feeling and took the girls out of the bathroom and started to go around shopping for the things he needed and dinner items as well as cookies, snacks and drinks for tonight since he had promised that they were gonna bake cookies together and he was sure that if he forgot, he wouldn't hear the end of it from the two of them.

Before they knew it, they were back to shopping again, and both girls were looking in the cookies and snack aisle until Denise came upon white and chocolate zebra striped cakes and Carmen found some red licorice.

They both looked up at Gordon wondering if that would be okay.

Denise PBP: 5 potty: 3

"Yes, you two can get those, go ahead and put them in the cart, okay?" He told them as he got a bag of Dorritos chips and some Lays for them to share while they were eating as well as a 2 Liter bottle of sprite and pepsi, also one case of black cherry soda for himself and then continued onward to the frozen food aisle and let the girls choose what they wanted to have for dinner since they hadn't yet told him what they wanted to eat.

The girls noticed some chicken nugget frozen dinners, and they reached in and each took on from the rack and then showed it up at him.  They were not really thinking how dinner was really made, and the package looked good with not only chicken nuggets, but a dessert, some mixed vegetables, and mashed potatoes and gravy as well.

Denise felt the need to pee return, but she didn't want to bother everyone again, especially daddy about it, so she continued to hold it for now.

Denise PBP: 6 potty: 3

"Only get one, that should be enough for the both of you to share, if you want more, we can come back and get some more okay?" He told them, not even knowing that Denise started to need to pee again, regardless though, they should continue on with shopping and so they did, Gordon grabbed toaster strudels for breakfast and some other breakfast food and then went and grabbed some milk and apple juice and then they were done and he went to the checkout lane and waited until it was their turn and then he paid for all the food and took the girls and the food out to the car and put the food in the trunk and then got into the car and waited until both girls were inside and buckled up, before starting the drive back to the house, which was another 30 minutes or so.